• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
---{DOWNTIME not so SHORT}---
--{Gir Goes Crazy & Stuff A Second Time, part 1}--

zim: "GIR! i've got a new program ready!"

gir: "(walks into the room) TACO?!"

zim: "...close, once the program is uploaded, you will get the irremovable taste sensation of a taco. it's a battle program. if it works, it will increase your battle capacity 300%! COMPUTER! PREPARE GIR FOR PROGRAM DOWNLOAD!"

(a jack drops from the ceiling and connects to a port in the back of gir's head)

(huge zap from an outside shot of the house)

gir: "AHH!!! WHY DOES IT HURT?!?!?!"

(back in the lab)

zim: "gir, did the program work? (dramatically) DO YOU FEEL ANY DIFFERENT???"

gir: "(smacks lips) my mouth tastes like tacos!"

zim: "EXCELLENT! now, test out your abilities on the battle dummy!"

(a robot shaped like dib enters the room)

(gir does a backflip, blasts the robot, and kicks the head into a garbage can)

zim: "YES!!! (leaves the room) man, i should have done this sooner!"

gir: "(after zim leaves the room) yes, you should have, zim. you should have..."

(much later, an unknown figure breaks into SSGA secret military headquarters)

??? "some of the humans' technological holdbacks should prove useful."

(alarm flares)

???: "****..."

(mr. black & mr. white enter the equipment room witnessing the shadowed figure taking over half the technology in the room)

mr white: "ah, crud."

???: "pitiful human scum."

(BOOM! the place collapses and the unknown character flies out into space)

???: "the irken empire's multiple SIR units should prove at least some convenience..."

(much later, we are being contacted)

retroantonio: "(sleeping) nyaaaa.... (snore) ny- (as alarm blares) AAGH!!!"

(the general appears on the monitor)

general: "forum fighters! an evil shadow being managed to break into the SSGA secret military headquarters, knock out half our soldiers, including mr. black & mr. white, and stole some weapons! we need you guys to investigate."

wilfre again, huh? we can handle him, general!

general: "uuh, not exactly. THIS is the spy image we caught from the security tapes hijacking the technology."

all: "GIR?!?!"

dedede: "what the f**k?"

(DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!)

(stay tuned for part 2!)

---{END}---

(NOTE! this is one is not meant to be a full on storyline, just something to distract us until the special story. even if it does go further, it'll be 3-4 parts, 5 at the most.)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 6

After that fast explosion, Mario's trophy form lands right infront of EA and Ino.2. Not knowing who he is I geuss they wonder what to do..... 5 minutes of thinking they decide to turn him to normal. Mario gets up and does weird gestures telling them that trouble is going on and they have to get to the bottom of it. They travel threw grassfields {{level}}
Meanwhile, somewhere in the jungle, Donkey Kong and Diddy are eating bananas peacefully till Invaders appear along side weird horn like creatures. The Apes prepare for battle {{Level}} After defeating them they travel threw the forest fighting more {{level}}..... They run into Bagular, he creates a clone of him self, Donkey Kong and Diddy kong battles it. {{Boss}}
After they defeat it, Bagular shoots at Diddy with an Arrow gun but DK pushes Diddy out the way causing him self to get hit. DK turns into a trophy and Diddy not knowing what to do with out his partner he runs away......... . . ... . . Bagular grabs Donkey kong trophy and carry's it away in his flying mechine.

END of Part 6

Team 1: Ino, Krazy 8
Team 2: EA, Ino.2, Mario
Team 3: Banjo Kazooie, Tooty
Team 4 : Lucas, Subzero

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
--{The Thing About Email}--

narrator: "IN TEH PAST..."

(picks up a letter) 'dear smashfan666, why do we see you drinking nothing but coffee? -Jish' well, as the spokesperson for FFTSF coffee advancement, i am contractually unable to be seen in the media drinking, talking about, or swimming in any other liquid. and they just sent a test batch of Powdered What The Fla- Boom coffee. apply directly to a cup full of (mumbles).

(what the fla-?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! UHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!)

(huge explosion marks where the cup used to be, and i'm nearly burned to a crisp)

NEVA GETZ OHLD... :D (tooth falls out)

wilfre: "(walks in humming the Drawn To Life boss music) what's going on here, trainwreck jones?"

just answering something Jish asked me over the internet. (not rlly, just said it for continuation of short)

wilfre: "inter-what?"

you know, www, hyperlinks, AOL keywords, macromedia flash 5 player?

wilfre: "the randomness of you heroes NEVER ceases to amaze."

gir: "(dances while humming galaxyman's stage theme) actually, he's right. electronic mail is transferred from 1 computer to another, (trailing off)"

wilfre: "0_0 wut?"

gir: "when you dial up, it sounds like this... (imitates an old modem starting up)"

wilfre: "T_T so, you guys are saying that a bunch of villain fans could be sending piles upon piles of what-mails to meh right now, and i'm not getting them?"

e-mails...

wilfre: "(struggling to say it) eeeeeeeeemmmmmaiiillllzzzzzzzuhghrghlachkkkkttt,........ okay, nevermind. i'm just gonna steal your compu-tar (walks over to a computer on the floor)"

um, that's the OLD monitor, it barely works. i'd be surprised if you could check more than a few emails on it.

wilfre: "oh, you can't fool meh! this things TOPPADALINE! it's got an external contrast knob! (runs off with the computer)"

so, yeah. now all that's left is to go make meh a sweet bath. (walks off) gonna take a bath in some coffeh, and drink it from a broncos cup.

(later)

wilfre: "(looking at the computer) so, i'm gonna need to start by typing something... but first i need a sender... !!! DACHENSTRAUS!"

(a shadow walker comes in)

dachenstraus: "(faux-russian accent) you vunted 2 see me, sir?"

wilfre: "go call bargus and make him send me some fanmail! and loose the russian accent, will ya? ity sounds really fake."

dachenstraus: "vut is dis? my accent isn't faik!"

wilfre: "but-"

dachenstraus: "IZNOTFAIK!"

wilfre: "...right."

dachenstraus: "(leaves the room) (american accent) phew, that was a close one. that guy's such a di-"

wilfre: "uuuh... i can still hear you."

dachenstraus: "OSHI- (dashes away)"

wilfre: "(facepalm)"

---{END}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
one by mars16, yes. and currently, mars16's entry is running unopposed.

--{GIR goes crazy & stuff a second time part 2}--

(cut to smashfan & co. arriving at zim's house)

zim! did you hear-

zim: "yes, i did, smashfan. and that's not it!"

625: "what?"

zim:"(points to gir drinking a milkshake) gir's right there, being his usual self. do YOU see him destroying anyone? no!"

gir: "(struggles drinking milkshake)"

this is serious, zim. the government has photos of gir breaking in and taking most of their weapons.

zim: "(looks at pictures, then tosses them away) NONSENSE! i will prove gir is not malfunctioning again! (walks towards gir) gir, have you been doing any outside attacks recently on earth military bases?"

gir: "...i got chocolate bubblegum!"

zim: "see? gir's fine... NOW LEAVE! your presence contaminates the house of ZIIIIM!!! (puts on 'germ fighter' attire and sprays everything)"

(later, at HQ)

i just don't get it. how could gir have gone insane, taken half of the SSGA's weaponry and tech, and be perfectly fine now? he couldn't have gotten detached from that big thing!

(BOOM!)

lampy: "WTF WAS THAT?!"

(sees an army of SIR units marching after us)

SIR units: "(chanting) kill! kill! kill! kill! (continues)"

(it is revealed that they are marching the opposite direction of the megabase)

dedede: "ha! those idiots don't even know where we live!"

(the SIR units look at eachother, confused, and run towards us)

all together now, boys. and girls.

all except the SIR units: "OSHI- !!!"

(stay tuned for part 3!)
---{END}---

---{DOWNTIME not so SHORT 2}---
--{A Smashboards Christmas, or, How Wilfre so badly f**ked up in ruining christmas...}--

narrator: "twas the night before christmas, and all the people were sleeping. the fighters, the bystanders, even most villains weren't peeping. yet a shadow being awoke with a creepy grin on his face..."

wilfre: "now to ruin christmas! (tying shoe) as soon as i finish this lace..."

narrator: "after tying his shoes and putting on the coat and hat, wilfre dressed up as santa!"

wilfre: "aren't i a sneaky as a bat?"

(wilfre creeps into smashboards city)

narrator: "wilfre crept into town, with a mighty big sack. and a large bag, to take people's presents, and for a good whack."

wilfre: "i shall start at zim's house! it's the perfect level 1!"

narrator: "and wilfre crept in, though zapped by gnomes, well-done."

(a gnome zaps wilfre on the ***)

wilfre: "YEOW!"

(in zim's house, there is a christmas tree by the couch, and gir is sleeping by the recreational fireplace in his dog suit)

narrator: "walking in, wilfre noticed gir sleeping as if he were tucked."

wilfre: "better not wake him,"

narrator: "he said..."

wilfre: "or i'll be so ****ed!"

narrator: "so he crept to the tree and snatched 'way the decor. ornaments, icicles, he even ATE THE POPCORN!"

wilfre: "mmm... needs more butter..."

narrator: "yet on walking out with the tree, he tripped over the doorstop. he landed in the snow, on his face, with a plop."

wilfre: "YAAGH!!! (lands on face with a plop.)"

narrator: "gir had awoken to this with a yawn. he saw the missing decor, and saw that the tree was gone!"

gir: "huh?"

wilfre: "oh s**t!"

narrator: "he announced with a whisper."

wilfre: "he saw the plan cooked up by i, wilfre!"

narrator: "gir had walked up to him, not knowing it was he, and said-"

gir: "santa, why you taking our christmas tree?"

narrator: "wilfre saw gir looking up ever-so cute. he was nervous, appalled, and sweating in his suit. then he thought of a plan with a sick little fib. whilst gir was gnawing at a picture of dib."

wilfre: "why you cute little thing."

narrator: "wilfre said, with no fitting rhyme for thing."

wilfre: "the tree is just lopsided, nothing to fear! i shall fix it up there, and then bring it back here."

narrator: "clearly, wilfre had watched too much of the grinch. as that was the best he could do in a pinch."

wilfre: "you, shut face!"

narrator: "he said rudely to me"

wilfre: "that movie's good, and with netflix, no late fee!"

narrator: "so wilfre gave gir a pat on the head and he got him a taco and gir fell flat into bed."

wilfre: "heheheh!"

narrator: "wilfre had struck everywhere in the world. (as wilfre is taking max's lugermorph) from new york (as wilfre is taking mario's power stars) to brooklyn, even at that b**ch girl's."

wilfre: "(wearing a pair of foureyes glasses) i can see everything, neat!"

narrator: "when suddenly, he heard bells that sounded most sweet."

wilfre: "what's that sound?!"

narrator: "announced wilfre with a shout."

????: "your terror ends here, so get the hell out!"

narrator: "and then santa himself halted wilfre's path!"

wilfre: "...yeah, i'm kinda' in a hurry, and in need of a bath."

santa claus: "no go, joe!"

narrator: "said santa, with the usual class"

santa claus: "i may seem all-jolly, but i can still kick your ***!"

wilfre: "BRING IT, KRINGLE!"

narrator: "wilfre screamed, as if to a roof shingle. yes it's apparent i'm low on rhymes, but it's not like we have to do it ALL times!"

wilfre: "U R SO BOOOOOOOOONED!"

(BOOM!)

narrator: "almost immediately, wilfre got PWNED! after the battle, a K.O'd wilfre lay with no thought in his brain, and the background broken by a single candy cane. later, he woke up, although drowsy a bit. he registered what happened and exclaimed..."

wilfre: "ah, ****!"

(cut to santa flying over the world, returning everything to normal)

narrator: "santa then fixed everything wilfre had wronged, determined he was, with a rhyme for wronged. he fixed up the rooms and redid their decor, he took the milk and cookies left at what he calls the door. he set the trees back up with the presents stacked 'round, and only once did he stop, yet recovered that ground! and after he finished every house's work, he exclaimed-"

santa claus: "phew! all done! MAN, that wilfre's a jerk!"

narrator: "come christmas morning, all awoke to a pleasant surprise. nutcrackers dancing before their eyes! the rooms were decorated better than before, and tree ornaments singing the carols of yore."

ornaments: "Socii sunt mihi. qui olim viri fortes rivalesque erant."

narrator: "all had gotten gifts of all kinds! meta knight got a sword buffer, escargoon got shade blinds! gir got a book of waffle recipes, zim got an m-3 smock. gaz got the gameslave home system. dib won a rock."

dib: "(pulls out electric guitar from gift wrapping) i won a rock! ROCK! (begins jamming out)"

narrator: "membrane got a letter of apology from santa himself, saying he could not find the uranium, as it fell off the shelf."

prof. membrane: "well, this sure clears up a lot."

narrator: "ignignokt & err got the deep impact."

err: "alright!"

ignignokt: "this is good!"

both: "LET'S WATCH THIS CRAZY CRAP! :p"

narrator: "yes, all were impressed, and they went to the hill, to sing all the songs they heard on their show fill"

smashfan666 & retroantonio: "it's shaping up to be a wonderful holiday, not your normal average everyday!"

(WHAM!)

wilfre: "sounds like someone felled my ol' oaken-tree! smashfan, retro, why'd ya do this to me?!"

smashfan666 & retroantonio: "The world feels like it's in loverly!"

wilfre: "Go away before I harm you bodily!"

smashfan666 & retroantonio: "This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!"

leo & aeris: "there'll be shopping, decorating, and plenty of snow!"

leo: "(holds mistletoe above them) hey aeris, who's that under the mistletoe?"

wilfre: "What? Who? Me? Would you look at the time, I should go! (runs off)"

dib: "people seem a little more brotherly!"

zim: "(gives dib a present) here's a special something to you from me!"

(dib opens the present to reveal an ornament of GIR)

pico & nene: "even all the trash at christmas it smells so sweetly."

gir: "MEOW!"

pico, nene, zim, dib & gir: "this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me!"

dedede: "Lalalalalalalala!"

escargoon: "Lalalalalalalala!"

all: "Lalalalalalala!"

wilfre: "what do you want, can't you see that i'm busy?"

step outside, we've got something for you to see!

(they reach a large christmas tree with multiple ornaments and decorations)

wilfre: "YOU GUYS TAKE THIS STUFF DOWN IMMEDIATELY!"

almighty tallests red & purple: "chestnuts roast and burns in the third degree."

(invader larb burns his hands)

everyone except wilfre: "tonight, things are as good as they seem to be!"

jumba: "(placing topper (a star-shaped experiment) on top of the tree) a star on top will complete all the scenery!"

all: "this christmas feels like-"

almighty tallests red & purple: "(falsetto) THE VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS TO ME!"

all: "this christmas feels like-"

almighty tallests red & purple: "(falsetto) THE VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS TO ME!"

---{END}---

EDIT:

special story contest satellite beacon: "WARNING! ONLY ONE DAY REMAINS UNTIL THE STORYLINE 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND THE SPECIAL STORY! IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A STORY, PLEASE GO TO SMASHFAN666'S PUBLIC PROFILE AND SUGGEST IT NOW! IN THE MEANTIME, PLEASE ENJOY GIR & ZIM SINGING SOME OF YOUR CHRISTMAS FAVORITES!"

+The Friendly Demon Song+

Gir: "there was a fearsome demon, who had a very scary form."

Zim: "like gelatinous goo!"

Gir: "he was the most unholy creature that was ever born."

Zim: "in lower manitoba!"

Gir: "even the other demons, were scared to let him join their games."

Zim: "like mimesweeper!"

Gir: "and if you want to meet him, you just have to shout his name!"

Zim: "hey, shambling corporate presence!"

(a gelatinous slime with many eyes and visible organs appears and attacks gir & zim)

shambling corpprate presence: "BLAARG! BLARG BLARG BLARG!"

gir: "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! (runs away screaming)"

zim: "(pulls out the plunger of doom) don't make me have to use this! i-"

(a picture of gir holding a plug to a video camera with the words 'technical difficulties, keep your ****ing pants on' appears)

+intermission music: Mii Channel+

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
special story contest satellite: "ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED. REPEAT: ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED! OUR WINNER IS: MARS16!"

(story starts)

(cut to murray *from murray* walking in a temple, finding a large crystalline 9-piece jigsaw puzzle with 8 pieces missing)

murray: "what the hell is THIS???"

(wipe to kevin *from ed, edd n' eddy* finding a jigsaw piece)

kevin: "what the... ?"

(and to king k. rool finding another)

k. rool: "what's this thing?"

(suddenly, kevin, murray, and k. rool are teleported to a shadowy altar)

kevin, k. rool, and murray: "WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

????: "i see you've each found a jigsaw piece"

k. rool: "you know what these things are?"

????: "yes. i know all about the 1000-year jigsaw door that sealed away hadas."

murray: "hadas? who, the hell, is HADAS?! i've heard of hades, but never hadas!"

????: "hadas is a being of similar power and name. he is a large, hulking, fuzzy renamon-like being. only darker, more evil-looking, and looking almost nothing like renamon per-se."

kevin: "waiwaiwaiwaiWAIT! just who in the blue hell are YOU?"

????: "no-one told you a creepy bedtime story about me? pity. well, if you must know my name..."

(the unknown character steps forward)

wilfre: "it's wilfre."

+opening tune: final bowser fight (super mario 64)+

Missing peices or.... ... . I don't now

Narrator: "i am sure you know this, but still. wilfre has brought murray, kevin, and king k. rool to what is apparently his fortress, to propose an offer to help him locate other pieces of the jigsaw door."

wilfre: "so, you see. these jigsaws are to a door that has sealed away hadas. if you can help me locate the other pieces, we can use his power to conquer the entire universe!"

k. rool: "we each get an even 1/4 share, right?"

wilfre: "that is correct, king k. rool. one for you, one for jock boy, one for murray, and one for yours truly."

kevin: "If I'm going to work for you to achieve my goal then pay me in Jabreakers Mud breath."

wilfre: "don't worry. you will get your candied spheres soon enough, kevin."

murray: "just real quick, what the hell are you from?"

wilfre: "me? i am from a world of furry creatures known as 'raposa', ruled by a so-called 'creator' that drew everything in an ancient manuscript called the Book of Life. when they rejected me over a simple wonder of why we were forbidden from our own creations in the book, i simply, how you say, lost it."

murray: "so... drawn to life, then?"

wilfre: "oh, you were talking about games? uh, okay. why?"

murray: "My shows better than yours."

wilfre: "(rrrgh) anyway, there are 8 jigsaws missing. k. rool & kevin each have one, as do i, so there are... (counts on fingers) 5 left. the jigsaws are able to give you extra power to destroy your enemies in your path. (hands murray jigsaw) now go! go and gather them all for me! so that we may rule all there is!"

(murray, kevin, and k. rool leave to search for the jigsaws)

wilfre: "...all according to plan. mrenheheheheh, eheheheheh, AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!! i make myself laugh..."

(at the megabase, the alarm goes off)

numbuh 274: "calling forum fighters! calling forum fighters! we have just gained knowledge that murray, from murray. kevin, from ed, edd n eddy. and king k. rool, from donkey kong country have all joined and are rampaging everywhere, destroying everything, and scaring the **** out of everyone. we don't know why they're doing this, or how they've gained so much power, but they keep mentioning something called 'the jigsaws' throughout their destructive takeovers. go and do your usual arbitrary methods to defeat them, forum fighters! we're counting on you, good luck! (monitor clicks off)"

dedede: "extra power, jigsaws, AND people scared ****less... !!! that can only mean one thing!"

what? what is it?

625: "spit it out, dedede!"

dedede: "THE JIGSAWS OF THE 1000-YEAR DOOR..."

all except dedede: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

dedede: "there are 9 pieces to the 1000-year door of the jigsaws. they each must have one! if they're looking for the rest of the jigsaws... !!! they must be planning to resurrect hadas!"

all: "GASP!!!"

not that guy again!

dedede: "there's no time to waste! we've got to find the pieces before they do! ...but where to start?"

escargoon: "how about the cul-de-sac?"

good idea, let's go!

(later, at the cul-de sac)

well, now to start looking for a jigsaw...

marie: "!!! (points to an explosion) over there!"

(kevin is ravaging the place in a battle motorcycle)

kevin: "WHERE'S THE JIGSAW PIECE, DORKS?!"

nazz: "kevin, what's gotten into you?!"

rolf: "FLEE IN THE NAME OF BLANCHED RHUBARB!"

lee: "AAAAHHH!!!"

625: "...wait, kevin's not evil! why is he doing this?"

kevin: "(yelling from across the cul-de-sac) IT WAS THE PAY-PER-HOUR!"

escargoon: "that's just EVERYONE'S excuse, isn't it?"

(notices that kevin is going after us) oh shi-

wham bam jewel: "RUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!"

(we all scatter to get away from kevin)

narrator: "will smashfan and co. be able to find a jigsaw before kevin can? will they even be able to GET AWAY FROM HIM? and what of the 'GIR goes crazy and stuff a second time' short arc? find out next time on FORUM FIGHT: THE STORY FORUM!"

---{MID-STORY not so SHORT}---
--{What Previous Avatars do when Not in Use}--

(cut to fassad, piconjo, tycho & sigma (all avatars i've used in the past) playing brawl)

fassad avatar: "hey, 'conjo. ever visit new pork city? it's a dreamway of shady deals, happy pigs, and random acts of violence!"

piconjo avatar: "no, but this sounds like my type of place! what is there?"

fassad avatar: "oh, y'know. there's a movie theatre, a giant statue of master porky..."

tycho avatar: "that huge thing? comes to life and beats you to bejeebus and back?"

fassad avatar: "ha! you WISH you knew it did that! and even if you did, no-one would believe you!"

tycho avatar: "that, wasn't even logical what you just said... (gets pwned by a bulborb) ...ladies and gents, it's been a pleasure. also, go **** your respective selves"

piconjo avatar: "...so, sigmam'n. what's your living situache?"

sigma avatar: "i live in magna centipede stage. is nice, there is super computer and holographic imager."

piconjo avatar: "what do ya' say to taking a room at my place?"

sigma avatar: "there is vacancy?"

piconjo avatar: "first you'll have to engage in the time honored tradition of of tossing the emo robo that currently occupies your new room STRAIGHT INTO THE TRASH COMPACT-OR!"

sigma avatar: "this is enemy?"

piconjo avatar: "marvin won't put up much of a fight, tough. he barely puts up a reference to his series as it is."

fassad avatar: "if we're done with the poker night at the inventory references... (shoots the place full of holes, then blows up)"

---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 7 coming soon

Just need more time.

Dude I don't now how old you are but dude when you get older you should write books or even movies

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(i'm 14, and yes, that's a pretty good idea.)

kevin: "WHERE ARE YA'?! C'MON OUT AND FIGHT LIKE THE DORKS YOU ARE!"

dedede: "(hiding behind a tree with retro & escargoon) we're so dead, we're so dead, we're so dead, we're so dead, we're so screwed!"

escargoon: "(slaps the **** out of dedede) pull yourself together! i don't think he can see us. let's split up and find the jigsaws."

dedede: "split up? SPLIT UP?!?! that's how they pick you off one by one!"

escargoon: "if you get caught, maybe."

dedede: "okay. escargoon, you go right. retro, you go left. i'll go middlin'."

(they go their respective directions, only dedede doubles back to follow retroantonio)

dedede: "I WENT LEFT, TOO!"

(smashfan666, marie, and reuben go into a nearby cave *don't ask me why there's a cave in the cul-de-sac, nobody ever noticed it before*)

marie: "hey, when was there a cave here?"

we must be DEEP in the woods... (notices something shiny deeper in the cave) is that a...? (runs to see what it is)

625: "hold the elevator, smashfan! (follows me)"

marie: "wait up, guys! (follows me and reuben)"

(we find the glowing object, it's one of the jigsaws!)

it's... (holds jigsaw) it's beautiful....

(super mario bros. victory music plays and i emit a bright glow for a few seconds)

woah, what the... ?! what happen?!

625: "i'm not sure... maybe you got a PowerUp from it or something."

marie: "yeah, you might be right. maybe the jigsaws increase your power or something!"

well, regardless. we've got it! the first of the jigsaws of the 1000-year door! (holds it high in the air as the legend of zelda item get noise plays)

(cut to meta knight & galacta knight fending off kevin)

kevin: "ha! what could two puffballs possibly do against ME?"

meta knight: "are you ready, galacta knight?"

galacta knight: "never more!"

(the galaxia sword and galacta knight's lance glow for a moment before they cross blades)

meta knight & galacta knight: "META-GALAXY..."

kevin: "oh, shi-"

galacta knight: "BLAST!!! (a large beam is fired at kevin, destroying his bike, shredding his outfit and making him drop his jigsaw)"

kevin: "you think you've won, but just you wait! i've got a few blog entries in mind for you, pal! (runs off, but comes back to pick up the pieces of his shattered bike)"

meta knight: "(picks up jigsaw piece) that is one jigsaw down."

galacta knight: "and 7 to go!"

(dedede, retro, sonic, olimar, reuben, marie and i meet up with meta knight & galacta knight)

meta knight: "any luck?"

yep. (holds up jigsaw)

sonic: "so, where are the others? we need to find the other 6 jigsaws!"

(olimar is quivering with fright)

marie: "you alright, olimar?"

olimar: "THE OTHERS WERE... THEY WERE..."

625: "they what?! what?!"

olimar: "I SAW THEM GETTING TAKEN BY HUGE SHADOW-GHOST THINGS..."

dedede: "WHAT?!"

olimar: "they must be wilfre's, they just gotta be!"

then we've gotta find the other jigsaw pieces, and fast!

(an ominous looking portal opens with a munchlax falling out, the portal immediately closes afterward)

huh?

(everyone looks at the munchlax)

munchlax: "(coming too and seeing us) ???"

sonic: "uuh... (trying to communicate with the munchlax) munchlax, munchlax munch?"

munchlax: "what?"

all: "0.0"

munchlax: "would someone care to explain why this hedgehog is talking like he doesn't know **** about pokemon?"

all: "oOo"

okay... am i the only one who heard that?

dedede: "YOU TALK?! MUNCHLAX DON'T TALK!"

munchlax: "well, not the ones you know. i've learned how to speak human language through observing the locations i've seen through the portalscape while looking for a suitable place to get out."

the portalscape? is that a world between portals?

munchlax: "I was stuck in there for 35 Days....I... can..."

625: "???"

munchlax: "hang on, i'm trying to remember what i was supposed to say there... ah, screw it...."

well, anyway. we're on a mission to find 8 large crystalline jigsaw pieces. wanna help?

munchlax: "if it means i can get something suitable to eat. wandering around the portalscape for so long can take a lot out of ya'."

okay, let's go!

(large explosions in the far, far distance. people screaming. murray laughing)

munchlax: "THAT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS COMING FROM STRONG BADIA!"

dedede: "you know where that is?"

munchlax: "well, duh, the portalscape can go pretty much anywhere!"

then to free country USA or bust!

olimar: "but how are we gonna get there?"

(we notice we are near the trailer park)

marie: "let's get into one of the empty trailers!"

(we go into a large, vacant trailer and drive off)

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Interesting. So, we are gonna meet Strong Bad smashy? Escargooooon....I didn't like us going a different direction. *hugs Escargoon* Heh...gonna be fun. After all, we can beat anything! We've conquered 0, 02, and 03. That was epic enough.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 7

On bored the metaship we find Lara Lurking around inside the ship....{{Level}}
Meanwhile somewhere on the Ice Mountains. Allsay and Anti Allsay are doing intense training but suddenly Daisy's trophy lands next to them. The Twins turn her to normal. After Daisy remembers whats going on she tells them whats been happining.
Allsay decides to help but Anti denies and walks away. Allsay and Daisy travel up the mountain.{{Level}}
They reach the very top of MT.Ice and notices the meta ship in distance. Allsay grabs Daisy's hand, charges lots of energy..((She's like a super sayian kinda)) and does a long jump landing on top of the ship, notibly the ship is headed towards Hyrule town for some reason. They move atop the ship looking for an entrance, Allsay breathing hard from how much energy it took for that jump...{{Level}}
Meanwhile Wario walking and carrying Peach he notices Bowser and Darth Vador and Havik in the distance. He try's to hide but Bowser notcies him with Peach witch makes him upset..... He jumps out of the clown carrier thing and walks towards Wario. Wario looks at him laughing. Darth Vador and Havik surround him. Wario's face turned to a scared expression.
Suddenly Mario, Ino.2 and EA appear. Mario challenges the 4 for Peach, its a 3 on 4 battle {{Level}}
After Mario and Ino'2 and EA defeats them they turn to trophy's. Mario revives Peach and they move on.... . . . . . . ... .. .. ...... . . ... . . . ..... ... ... .. .. . .. . . . . . .... . . . . . . . . . . . . .. ....... .... .. . ..

END OF PART 7

Team 1: Ino, Krazy 8
Team 2:EA Ino.2, Mario, Peach
Team 3: Banjo Kazooie, Tooty
Team 4: Sub-zero, Lucas
Team 5 Allsay, Daisy

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
yes, yes it was.

okay, everyone. be prepared for ANYTHING! we've never faced this 'murray' before, but something tells me he could be a b**ch to deal with... and where's dedede at?

(cut to dedede on a higher floor messing around with multiple chemical elements)

+background tune: Invader Zim theme+

dedede: "(to viewing audience) i just want you to know, i have no idea what i'm doing..."

(BOOM! the whole thing explodes along with the wall)

dedede: "...WOO! that was a big explosion!"

(and in the middle of the explosion stands a slightly deformed version of dedede)

dedede: "...are you... ???"

king dwee dwe dweb: "I like Cheeze don't you Fret Fret Burgur"

dedede: "INGENIOUS!!! now. all you need is a hammer..."

(dwee dwe dweb picks up a huge standard-color mallet)

(short pause)

dedede: "...it looks kinda... not good... !!! (sticks a star picture on dwee dwe dweb's mallet) THERE!"

(the trailer crashes into bubs' conces5ion stand)

bubs: "alright, young lovers! knock it off back there!"

(murray is ravaging strong badia, there is a shattered fence, the flag is in half, the cinder block is in pieces, the stop sign is bent, the cheat is panicking, and strong bad is K.O'd with the bear holding a shark around his neck... oh, and murray is tearing up the ground)

murray: "where's the friggin' jigsaw?!"

the cheat: "mehzeh?"

strong bad: "what the crap are you talking about, man?!"

murray: "(grabs strong bad) the jigsaws of the 1000-year door, WHERE ARE THE JIGSAWS?!"

strong bad: "what?!"

he's going after strong bad!

(we all go to beat up murray)

munchlax: "murray! please stop beating up the wrestleman!"

murray: "(noticing munchlax) what the **** is that thing? (runs over to attack us) give up your jigsaw!"

dedede: "no way, you give up yours!"

king dwee dwe dweb: "WEEEEEE-HOO-HOO-HEW!"

(murray grabs olimar & sonic, then whacks dedede, dwee dwe dweb, munchlax, marie, galacta knight, reuben, and meta knight)

olimar: "uuuugh,"

sonic: "(hurk!) oh, god."

murray: "had enough?"

oh, ****. this does NOT look good...

(whoosh!)

strong bad: "what the crap was that?!"

(the voot cruiser flies by and zim drops down, knocking olimar & sonic out of murray's hands)

zim: "I AM ZIIIIIIIIM!!!!"

(similar to the subspace emissary, the word 'ZIM' is plastered on the screen for a few seconds before returning to the action)

625: "zim?"

zim: "no character from a show i don't think anyone has seen could defeat the mighty might of zim! especially with such frail human hands of FILTH!"

murray: "hey! i've got a REGIMEN, yo'. i keep dem' ****s moist!"

zim: "haha, oh, yeah! you will not defeat me!"

murray: "wanna bet?"

zim: "(pulls out an irken-tech pistol) i'll take that wager!"

murray: "no, i wasn't implying-"

zim: "(switches it out for a huge cannon)"

murray: "...****. (takes out nunchucks)"

now, while he's distracted, we go for the jigsaw.

(we sneak away while zim & murray fight)

king dwee dwe dweb: "(seeing the stick) CHICKEN! eheheheheheh! (pulls the stick like a lever and we flash away)"

(we reappear in a crystal world)

625: "what the... ?!"

dedede: "you mean to tell me that they've been communing with the portal to a world of mirrors all this time, and no-one ever took advantage of it?!"

+world music: glass labyrinth (DK Jungle Climber)+

munchlax: "something tells me we'll find the jigsaw piece here."

625: "okay, seriously. jigsaw pieces? doesn't this sound a little like a bad fanfic?"

maybe, but-

(glass shattering)

what the... ?!

(we notice an alternate version of what is currently happening, second by second, only with different layout, and retroantonio is the only one visible)

munchlax: "i see retroantonio up there, but... where are the rest of us?"

i remember this part in the game. you have to match up your movements, A.K.A; make sure you and your double are both on pegs when you grab on, and you'll be just fine. good luck, retro!

(cue DK Jungle Climber gameplay w/ retroantonio)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 8

Aboard the metaship, Lara travels threw the base of the ship {{Level}}. She then runs into Allsay and Daisy... I guess afhter figureing each other out they team up and travel to the steering room.{{Level}}.
Making it to the steering room they see Panther King and Theif Hown, Hown being the one steering the ship. Panther King looks at the intruders with a growl, then summons Invadors to get ride of the girls. {{Level}}
After defeating the Invador enemys they turn there attention back to Panther King, ready to fight him, but he has other plans. Panther King tell Theif Hown to activate the darkness bomb. He does so then jumps out the window, and Panther King presses a button on his chair witch makes him shoot out of the ship.......(Like one of thoose parrashoot chairs).
Allsay, Daisy and Lara escape the ship. The explosion covers the ship in total darkness...... . . ...
Not knowing that Ganon was the real lead of the ship, he also escaped but still kept his direction towards Hyrule.... whats he going there for any way... . .. .
Meanwhile Diddy Kong was walking along the lake...... suddenly a big green snake like creature comes out of the lake and grabs Diddy Kong. Nearby Ino and Krazy 8's notices the beast, they see Diddy in his hand ready to be eati'n, but Krazy quickly fires the beast hand with a missil freeing Diddy.
Diddy teams up with Krazy 8's and Ino, and they fight the giant snake like creature{{Boss}}
After defeating it Diddy quickly tells them he needs help saving his buddy.
Ino and Krazy 8's decides to help him... .. . .. .. .. . ..... .. . .. .. . . ..

End of Part 8

Team1: Ino, Krazy 8, Diddy
Team2: EA, Ino.2, Mario, Peach
Team3: Banjo, Tooty
Team4: Sub-Zero, Lucas
Team5: Allsay, Daisy, Lara

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(nope, i'm alright!)
you're doing great! now all you gotta do is grab both pegs on the switch, go through the glass door, and we can find that jigsaw piece no-problems!
(can't do much from the PS3. you'll have to take over the larger posts, retro. be sure to refer to my public profile page for the storyline details.)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 9

While all thats going on we come to an area were Conker and Berry are walking in the forest. They come to a stop after hearing a scream, they look around then notice Edderra (Famous for her hard Kicks) inside a mechine being electrified. Metal versions of Invadors appear. Conker and Berry stand there gaurd and fights them {{Level}}. After defeating them they break Edderra out of the evil machine.
Edderra thanxs them and tells them she now's were there base are. They decide to fallow her but before they could even get anywhere a huge multi armed beast appears.
As they stand to fight the beast, Banjo and Tooty appear, they team with Conker and Others and fight the.... thing.{{Boss}}
After defeating the beast they head for the Invador Base.{{Level}}. Meanwhile we Find King Deedee riding in his dee machine. He spots the trophy of Bowser, Wario, Darth Vador and Havik. He picks them up and throws them into the back of his dee Machine and moves on.
Meanwhile Dayzon is walking happily through the grassfields till he notices something sticking out of the tall grass. He gets closer for better look, see's that its Link.
He turns him to normal, they team up and Link gets the idea that he needs to go to hyrule.

END OF PART 9

Team 1: Ino Yamanaka, Krazy 8, Diddy
Team 2: EA, Ino.2, Mario, Peach
Team 3: Banjo, Tooty, Edderra, Conker, Berry
Team 4: Sub-Zero, Lucas
Team 5: Allsay, Daisy, Lara
Team 6: Dayzon, Link

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(alright, i'm back)

(i appear to be playing a nintendo DS game)

munchlax: "what'cha got there, smashfan?"

i just got 2 DS games 2 days ago. nicktoons: attack of the toybots & nicktoons: globs of doom.

munchlax: "how's that going for ya'?"

great so far!

(meanwhile, in an unknown laboratory, the others are in thermos-like capsules)

numbuh 362: "(regaining consciousness) what happened?"

bobo haha: "i don't know, but it doesn't look good."

princess bubblegum: "where are we?"

????: "you're in my world now..."

(the gourd steps out of the shadows)

the gourd: "you cannot escape!"

escargoon: "johnny? ah, not again! you couldn't beat us last time, so what makes you think you can this time?"

the gourd: "it's the gourd now, slug! and i've made some changes to my approach since we all last met, you! separation weakens the troop, so i heard. plus, these capsules are just as effective against you as it is a flytrap against a fly."

rouge: "ah, there goes the thick-head vile again..."

the gourd: "so don't try to escape and you will be just fine. (leaves the room)"

lampy: "well, that's not good."

????: "i agree..."

(all the capsules open, thanks to an unknown shadow)

radio: "who are you?!"

????: "my name is john cena. i was taken just as you were."

wham bam jewel: "but, john? you weren't in a capsule like the rest of us..."

john cena: "i know, me and some sheep from the big city. after the gourd captured me, i escaped and hid out in a closet."

rex: "so, where's the sheep?"

john cena: "not sure, but i think they said something about a cloned army of sheep soldiers, so there must be a cloning room somewhere."

agent six: "then we have to get there and stop the gourd from cloning any more sheep."

(they all run off to find the cloning room)

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Why would they take JOHN CENA?!?! I barely even know who he is D:

Wow...there's a decent amount of rooms. *opens one door* Don't open that one, it's the "Flaming Pit of Doom Room".

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
blargy's robot slave: "(watching from somewhere else) (spits out cereal) WHAT?! SHE CAN TELEPORT, TOO?! THAT IS BULL! oh crap, blargy's gonna be REALLY pissed when he finds out about this..."

*meanwhile, in Free Country USA*

murray: "you wanna go, zim? we'll go!"

zim: "very well, human fool! but this is a battle you are sure to lose to the power of ZIM! after him, minimoose!"

minimoose: "*squeak!* (charges after murray)"

zim: "GIR! you, too!"

gir: "YES, MY MASTER! (enters lock on mode)"

murray: "oh, shi-"

gir: "TARGET ACQUIRED (shoots missiles at murray)"

murray: "AAH!!! (runs desperately from the missiles & minimoose)"

gir: "TARGET ELIMINATION INEVITABLE. DO NOT RUN, MURRAY."

murray: "SCREW YOU, ROBOT THING! I'M GETTING THE HELL OUT OF..."

zim: "oh no you don't! (uses PAK legs and chases after him, with gir following right behind)"

murray: "oh yes i- (runs into zim & gir) AGH!"

zim: "going somewhere?"

murray: "aaaaaaaaah, ****..."

(zim, gir, and minimoose surround murray from 3 directions, with the missiles on the empty fourth side)

(missiles whistle in closer)

zim: "0_0 GIR, minimoose, i suggest we move..."

gir: "(back in blue colors now) but i like where we live..."

zim: "RUN, NOW!"

(zim & minimoose run before the missiles hit)

minimoose: "*squeak!*"

zim: "GIR! ...GIR? are you okay in there, GIR?"

(the smoke clears as murray is burned to a crisp, while gir is completely unphased)

zim: "*sigh of relief*"

gir: "(notices something shiny) oooooooooh (spaz attack) UAHAHUAGH!"

(murray appears to have dropped his jigsaw sometime during the fight)

zim: "(runs over and picks up the jigsaw piece) what is this? (emits a bright aura and floats in midair for a few seconds) what the...? WHAT IS THIS INSANITY?!"

(back in the glass labyrinth, retroantonio has been replaced with me in the mirror-image screen)

y'know, this would be easier if i just do this... (uses a crystal gem star *the things gained every 100 gems in DK jungle climber that allow you to fly for a few seconds* to fly up to the switch, grab both pegs, and enter the mirror door)

phew! (presses easy button)

easy button: "that was easy!"

now to just find the jigsaw and get out of here!

dedede: "(sees a glowing object) izzat it?"

king dwee dwe dweb: "(grabs jigsaw)"

(we all get teleported back to the stick)

zim: "SMASHFAN! the murray has dropped something!"

gir: "shiny taquito!"

(we run over to zim to see he has the other jigsaw)

625: "that's another jigsaw!"

zim: "eh?"

that shiny object you've got is one of the jigsaws of the 1000-year door. each jigsaw piece seems to give an extreme power boost to the hold-

zim: "EXTREME POWER?!"

625: "you just had to tell him about the jigsaws, didn't ya?"

aaaaaanyway. murray wanted these things because he's working with kevin, king k. rool, and possibly wilfre to unlock the door and free hadas to conquer the world!

zim: "conquer the....?! NO!!! nobody shall conquer this giant ball of dirt and filth except ME! i will join you in hunting down these jigsaws! and make these villains pay for thinking that they will ever outsmart ZIM!"

great! we've already taken down kevin and murray, so all that's left is to beat king k. rool and then get the other 4 pieces. there are 9 of them and one of them, as it always has been, is still lodged in the door.

dedede: "so where do we go next?"

(pictures of 3 different locations appear directly below zim on the screen)

zim: "(trying to get said pictures off the screen) NO! NEVER AGAIN! OFF THE SCREEN! OFF I SAAAAAAY!"

munchlax: "while i was in the portalscape, i think i saw a shiny object in the city. it may be one of the jigsaws!"

then to the city it is! only one problem, how are we going to get there? the vacant trailer is smashed and it would be too far to go on foot.

bubs: "(in the background) trailer pieces, $5 each!"

zim: "i have an idea! (clicks what appear to be car keys)"

(the voot cruiser lands right next to us)

olimar: "WOAH! this might work!"

zim: "yes, truly i am amazing!"

let's get in!

(everyone gets into the voot cruiser, only to find that not everyone will fit)

zim: "okay... some of us will have to go in the storage section..."

(the back of the voot cruiser opens up)

dedede: "so, some of us'll have to go in the trunk?"

king dwee dwe dweb: "ME FIRST! (climbs in)"

okay, since not everyone's going to fit in the front or the back of the voot cruiser at once, and given the fact that there's only room for 4 or 5 in the cockpit, olimar & reuben will go with zim, gir & minimoose up front, while the rest of us go in back so that there's just enough room in both areas to move.

marie: "good idea."

zim: "space captain, experiment, get over here!"

(olimar & reuben enter the voot cruiser, everyone else goes in the trunk)

625: "you all okay with this?"

(all agreeing)

zim: "then let's go!"

(the trunk closes and the voot cruiser takes off)

gir: "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!"

narrator: "zim has joined smashfan and his team in their search for the jigsaws! will they find them all? where did mars16 get WWE pro-wrestler john cena from? and how does a city come in in any way except epic sunset lighting? find out next time on FORUM FIGHT: THE STORY FORUM!"

--{Dib's american idol audition Smash World Forums LOL 3}--

(guitar riff)

kevin: "whatever"

almighty tallest red: "(narrating) we had 2 blades of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, 5 sheets of high-powered glauter acid..."

almighty tallest red: "a salt shaker half-full of cocaine..."

almighty tallest red: "a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers..."

almighty tallest red: "also a quarter of tequila. quarter-rum, case of beer, pint of raw ether, and 2 dozen emels. not that we really needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

(static, a bunch of haos bakugan are jumping through the original haos space)

haos bakugan: "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful is what i feel when-"

*WHAM!*

(static, leroy gets owned HARD by stitch, then is sent flying through a fence)

(an epic f-zero-style victory theme)

stitch: "thank you."

singer: "a well everybody's heard, about the bird!"

singer: "bird bird bird, bird is the word, a well a bird bird bird, bird is the word, a well a bird bird bird, bird is the word, a well a bird bird bird, bird is the word, a well a bird bird bird, bird is the word, a well a, don't you know, about the bird? well everybody knows that the bird is the word!"

(static)

dedede: "best part about this amusement park is they have a recording. the funniest thing i've heard, you call this park, this is what you hear, (imitates phone dialing up)"

gir: "YEEEEE-HAW! you've reached gatorland, america's world premier gator extravaganza! you've seen 'em on TV now come see 'em live, gatorland! you're gonna love this park!"

dedede: "then he says this..."

gir: "for spanish, press 2."

dedede: "oh, i gotta hear THIS! (presses 2)"

gir: "i don't speak spanish, but you're gonna love this park!"

(static, zim, dib, and gir are being chased by leroy and a bunch of leroy clones)

zim, dib & gir: "IT'S KEVIN!"

(leroy & his clones go after them)

singer: "huh! bad boys, what'cha won, what'cha gon, bwat'cha gon'-"

(minor pause, zim takes a photo of TAK *no, not that tak, this tak* taking a shower)

zim: "(realizing the leroys are still after them) AAH!"

TAK: "(to MiMi) ya' think they saw anything, plank?"

(action cuts back to the chase)

singer: "bad boys, bad boys. what'cha gonna do, what'cha gonna do when they come for you? bad boys, bad boys. what'cha gonna do, what'cha gonna do when they come for you?"

(leroy & all the clones fall into a passing dump truck, abruptly ending the clip)

(static, wilfre notices ice king in bed with him)

wilfre: "(shocked) ED?! WHAT'RE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!"

ice king: "i can't sleep, eddy. i keep thinking, did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when he put on a dress & play a girl bunny?"

(static)

singer: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-YEEEEEAH! lemme hear it for eddie reeves"

backup: "hell yea!"

singer: "slayin' demons with (indistinct)"

backup: "hell yea!"

singer: "lemme hear it for the sleet damnation, (indistinct) lemme hear it for a world of ROCK! lemme hear it for this MASSIVE-"

backup: "aaaaah!"

singer: "give it up for sexy nuns, (indistinct) bro, i'd like to get yo' fix!"

singer: "WELCOME TO HELL, YEAH! (indistinct)"

(static)

weegee: "...what's with YOU?"

(static, a bakugan spins around like mad while the barrel roll song plays)

--{Click here to watch the video this was based off of!}--

(static, revealing that we recorded this over dib's american idol audition tape)

dib: "well, if ya' like it then ya' should'a put your thing on it! whoa-ho-ho! oh-ho-ho!"

(video abruptly ends with...)

double-d: "that's disturbing..."

---{END}---

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Do you think that anyone can make a way to find the jigsaw pieces...?

*nomming on chips* It'd be useful *nom* if we could find all of them, maybe even find out who wields them.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(an explosion occurs outside)

dedede: "WTF WAS THAT?!"

gir: "MONKEEEY!"

(george *from Rampage* is destroying the city, controlled by king k. rool)

king k. rool: "AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAA! yes, george! find the jigsaw for me! kill everything!"

(george spots the voot cruiser and strikes it, making it spin wildly)

AAA-

dedede: "AAA-"

all in trunk: "AAA-"

olimar: "AAA-"

zim: "AAA-"

625: "AAHH!!!"

minimoose: "(terrified squeak)"

gir: "YAAAY, I'M GONNA BE SICK!"

(the voot cruiser crashes into the skyscraper)

people in skyscraper: "(confused murmurs)"

(zim and gir emerge from the voot cruiser wearing their respective disguises)

zim: "nothing to worry about! return to what you were doing, don't mind us!"

(everyone in the building goes on as if nothing happened)

zim: "...GIR! begin cleanup & repairs, now!"

gir: "I DON'T WANNA! (comes back holding a shovel) OKAY! (begins fixing the voot cruiser)"

(CAN'T TYPE MUCH ELSE BECAUSE OF THE PS3 TYPING LIMITS, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
I guess being caught in a skyscraper is better than being in a trunk...okay everyone, PLAN!

1 group splits up, and attacks Georgey there.

Meanwhile, another goes after the source, K Rool. Got it?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
sonic: "then what about the jigsaw?"

it'll have to wait, we need to stop K. Rool!

zim: "and what of the voot cruiser? i'm the only one who knows the specifications!"

not exactly the ONLY one. (points to GIR fixing it up with ease)

zim: "very well, fair enough. EVIL FAT CROCODILE, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR HORRIBLE DOOM!"

TEAM 1 (fix voot cruiser): GIR, olimar, munchlax, sonic.
TEAM 2 (distract george): retroantonio, reuben, dwee dwe dweb, marie, meta knight, galacta knight, minimoose.
TEAM 3 (stop k. rool): smashfan666, zim, dedede.

king dwee dwe dweb: "(hammers george in the nose) GTCHA NZ!"

george: "ROAGH! (claw swipes to no avail)"

(meta & galacta knight start slashing george's eyelids)

(dedede, zim and i make it to the top of the skyscraper where we find k. rool)

k. rool: "you guys, eh?"

hand over the jigsaw, k. rool!

k. rool: "you don't mean (holds 2 jigsaws) THESE, do you?!"

*gasp!*

zim: "HOW DID-"

k. rool: "i get it so fast? it's like i'm the only villain doing this jigsaw thing RIGHT."

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
I appear to be sitting in a throne room surrounded by guards... I have just hatched an evil plan. While all the heroes have been stopping other villains, I have been plotting their demise. It seems as though my plan is almost ready to be put into action...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
zim: "hand them over, crocodile pig-smelly! we cannot allow you, the murray, kevin, or this 'will-fer' to control the world while i'm here! and i already promised the moon to GIR."

king k. rool: "and who are you?"

zim: "I AM ZIIIIIM!"

king k. rool: "oh, right... you..."

give it up, k. rool. you're outnumbered and outgunned.

dedede: "yeah! there's 3 of us, and only one of you! and what're you using for a weapon, that ridiculous crown on your head?"

king k. rool: "outnumbered, yes. outgunned, maybe... *sniff* maybe... but not outpowered! (uses the power of the jigsaws and mutates to be 100-feet-tall)"

dedede: "oh..."

zim: "mah..."

GAWD...

giant king k. rool: "farewell, fools!"

wait, we can still win this! we just have to use the jigsaws we have! (uses jigsaw and is surrounded by a glowing light accompanied by the sonic the hedgehog invincibility music)

zim: "brilliant idea! i could have thought of it, but what the hell! (uses jigsaw and PAK technology is upgraded twentyfold)"

dedede: "ah, crap! i forgot! dwee dwe dweb still has mine! ah, screw it. (knocks a jig out of k. rool's hand and grabs it, growing to about k. rool's size)"

dedede, you fight off k. rool while zim & i climb all over him for a weak point!

dedede: "alright! (starts punching k. rool in the face)"

zim: "let's go, smashington! (uses upgraded PAK legs to crawl all along k. rool's back, hoping to god dedede doesn't somehow land a hit back there)"

after what happened that one time, and the time after that, and quite a few times after that, and maybe a couple offscreen times scattered all over, i think i get a good idea of where i'm supposed to go... (glides a path straight to king k. rool's brain, where i start bombing the place up)

(MEANWHILE, ON THE GOURD'S BOMBER SHIP)

numbuh 362: "(using what appears to be a ping pong paddle rewired into a scanner to scan the area) so, it's 30 meters due left, up a flight of stairs, and the 3rd door to the right in cloning block G-level"

john cena: "okay, how does a paddle attached to a videogame wired together with coathangers and knobs work, but a cutting-edge thermos canister doesn't?"

rouge: "just their bad luck, i guess."

(in the gourd's control room)

sheep guard: "master gourd, sir. the prisoners have esca-a-a-a-aped!"

the gourd: "where are they now?"

sheep guard: "they're heading for the G-level cloning block. this puts operation: sheep in the big army in je-e-e-e-eeeeeopardy!"

the gourd: "hmm... send as many sheep soldiers as will give them absolute hell to block them!"

sheep guard: "ye-e-e-e-eeees, sir. (runs off)"

the gourd: "(looking into a monitor) so, you thought you could escape me. eh, cena? well... you'll see what i have in store... (presses a button) soon enough... (presses even more buttons rapidly) but first, some 8-cheese extra-way-too-much-sprouts pizza! (picks up phone) hello, is this-"

person on other end: "(unenthusiastically) bloaty's pizza hog. we deliver, i guess."

the gourd: "yes, i'd like an 8-cheese extra sprouts pizza. and COVERED in sprouts. and don't be afraid to put some paprika on it!"

person on other end: "okay, we'll get right on it as soon as we can."

the gourd: "great, send to the nearest airship shaped like a giant gourd. oh! and can i get that with extra- ?"

(dial tone)

the gourd: "he hung up... SON OF A B****."

narrator: "smashfan & co. continue in their search for the jigsaws! meanwhile, the gourd is up to some dastardly things as he clones an army of sheep! what is the purpose of cloning the sheep? and hasn't that been done before?"

the gourd: "yes, but instead of sheep soldiers, i prefer the term 'perfect obedient sentries'"

narrator: "will these sentries overthrow our heroes?"

the gourd: "oh, of course they will!"

narrator: "will the gourd take off that ridiculous costume?"

the gourd: "(grabbing the camera) NEVER! NO! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! (grabbing cloak) you mean, you don't like it?"

narrator: "well... you guys get it by now, don't you?"

--[brawl taunts: swf version]--

(a smash ball flies by)

random n00b: "being [edited]NEW[/edited] has never been this refreshing! i wonder what kind of joys await me in the world of [edited]FORUM FIGHT THE STORY FORUM[/edited]?! (destroys smash ball) aaaAAAGH!"

chuck norris: "show be ur b00bs!"

rukako: "heh, sorry. you're gonna need more than a [edited]ROUNDHOUSE KICK[/edited] if you wanna get some of this."

dr. octagonapus knockoff: "i'm too cheap!"

randall: "[edited]DR. OCTAGONAPUS[/edited] is not cheap! [edited]DR OCTAGONAPUS[/edited]'s just [edited]A REAL DOCTOR[/edited]!"

dom fera: "dude... isn't he the reason they banned smash balls at our tournament?"

???: "i'm too sexy for my box."

amy rose: "*squee* finally i get to meet a real man!"

sonic: "hey, excuuuuse me, [edited]GUN[/edited]! what about me?!"

dr. eggman: "youuu can have, MAH [edited]PINGAS[/edited]!"

(scene missing)

dr. eggman: "HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA!"

PR0 H4XX0R: "ha! hyea! schyeeeaaahh! eah!"

kingofkings14: "dude, what are you trying to say?"

PR0 H4XXOR: "BMEAH!"

lucas perfected: "uh, i think he's trying to say somebody kicked him really hard in the B411Z and now all he can do is that high-pitched squealy noise"

kingofkings14: "ohh. so THAT'S why he sounds like a 14-year-old kid on [edited]YOUTUBE[/edited]"

dr. octagonapus: "[edited]DR OCTAGONAPUS[/edited]'s the name! [edited]BLAAAAH!![/edited]'s my game! haha!"

sonic: "oh, how 'bout i steal your [edited]RINGS[/edited] so you can't buy any more drugs, then? woohoo!"

kevin: "wa, c'mere, [edited]LARB[/edited]"

invader larb: "(running off) PK THUNDER!"

kevin: "wa-ha-ha-ha-ha! your moves are useless!"

invader larb: "AHH! help me, [edited]SKOODGE[/edited]!"

invader skoodge: "no! i'm gonna run away like a little p***y!"

kevin: "you can't run from MEEEEEE!"

invader skoodge: "yeah, i can. UR 2 [edited]DRUNK[/edited]!"

kevin: "(crashed) ...dammit."

scarfy: "FIYABALLZ, YUHM!"

invader tenn: "oh, look. it's a useless character! ...but he's sooo cute!"

lucas perfected: "hey! shut up! you're not supposed to talk!"

invader tenn: "well YOU'RE not supposed to be so cheap, [edited]LUCAS PERFECTED[/edited]! i mean, yeah, i have [edited]MY GUN[/edited], but... y'know"

gir: "hiii!"

lucas perfected: "YOU [edited]ARE THE BEST CHARACTER ON THIS SHOW.[/edited] you [edited]ARE BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED![/edited]"

amy rose: "[edited]TAILS[/edited]. how come your [edited]TECHNICAL ABILITY[/edited] is so much better than [edited]SONIC[/edited]'s?"

tails: "it's so that people finally pay attention to [edited]TAILS DOLL[/edited]!"

amy rose: "oh... hey, [edited]SONIC[/edited]. let's go."

tails: "WHAAA?! WHY DOES NO-ONE PAY ATTENTION TO [edited]TAILS DOLL[/edited]?!"

blargy: "so, [edited]RUKAKO[/edited]. how 'bout ya' show me that [edited]üBER MüVé[/edited]?"

rukako: "(dons ultra armor)"

blargy: "0_0 wait... what the hell was that?!"

rukako: "i put my [edited]ultra armor[/edited] on."

blargy: "what the hell kind of [edited]üBER MüVé[/edited] is THAT? 0O0 (notices rukako holding at gunpoint) ugh... no! NOOOOOOO!!! (BEWM!)"

blargy's robot slave: "[edited]BLARGY? BLARGY?! BLAAAAAAARGYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!![/edited]"

--[END. ORIGINAL CONTENT OF BRAWL TAUNTS COPYRIGHT OF KIRBOPHER & RINA-CHAN]--

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Hey! GEORGEY! OVER HERE!

...Want a pie?

George: RAAAAAWR *tries to capture retro*

No, you don't! Meta, Galactic! Attack his hand!

Dweb: Durrrrr~ I EIGHT A STICKS!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(both knights slash at george's hand)

dwedwedweb: "DERP"

(george, in pain, drops retro)

minimoose: "*squeak!* (flies around and catches retro, setting her down near the voot cruiser)"

(meanwhile, zim drives his PAK legs into k. rool's back)

k. rool: "AGH!"

(exits k. rool's head through his nose) dedede! i stuffed his head full of bombs! a direct hit should KO him!

dedede: "okay! HYRAGH! (hits k. rool on the head, knocking him out)"

(dedede & k. rool shrink back to regular size)"

that's all 3 of 'em (takes k. rool's jig)

dedede: "how do you think the others are doing?"

i just hope they're ok

(george falls)

0_0 alright, then.

zim: "i see the others, but where is minimoose?"

and retro?

GIR: "(lands the repaired voot cruiser) here they are!"

dedede: "awesome!"

okay, we still have 2 jigs left. looks like one's in another city.

zim: "let me see. wait a- (recongizing location) that's where my base is!"

(we all get in) to zim's town it is! (we fly off for zim's base)

zim: "to the next jig piece!"

gamax92

Smash Rookie
gamax92: ha ha ha. Your quest has been interrupted Now u must challenge me.

*creates a static warp bubble and disappears.*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
...ignoring what happened just now, happy valentines day, loyal viewers, licensed characters, and fellow storymaking users!

625: "hey, zim, isn't this the day you met-"

zim: "(gritting teeth) DON'T, SAY IT..."

625: "oh... sorry."

dedede: "so, what'd we get today, guys?"

i got 2 licensed, a starburst, a homemade, and a box of sweethearts.

dedede: "which you just suck on..."

hey, that's just the way i enjoy them! (reading) 'me & you' all i have to say is, classic. (eats it)

dedede: "(imitates ravenous slurping)"

(galacta knight whaps dedede on the head)

dedede: "OW!"

HAHA! AHA! HA! (calming down) haha, ha... yes...

(we land in zim's house through the roof)

zim: "computer! scan the area for the next jigsaw!"

computer: "scanning... scan complete. 1000-year door jigsaw located at city cesspool."

olimar: "um, eww..."

(sluck) then to the (slurp) cesspool it is!

(we head for the cesspool)

dedede: "there's no way i'm wiping off the sludge"

(zim & gir put their disguises before following us there)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
marie: "i sure hope not, yuck."

(meanwhile, dib sees us run by)

dib: "okay, how does nobody find guys like that even remotely suspicious?"

???: "(from an alley) i don't know, you tell ME..."

dib: "huh? who are YOU?"

???: "me? (steps out of the shadows)"

wilfre: "i am but a friend whom you have not met before, who only wishes you see the end of that alien and his friends."

dib: "you mean zim?"

wilfre: "yes. i cannot do this alone, however. for you see, my friends, and by that i mean a biker, an anthropomorphic alligator, and a tennis player, were all defeated trying to destroy him. and, obviously, i cannot kill him in my own physical state. after all, what good would a raposa be against an alien with technology far advanced for our time?"

dib: "wait a second... this isn't another dream sequence, is it?! (pinches self) OW! ...nope, you're real."

wilfre: "anyway, i hear tell the alien is after pieces to a crystalline jigsaw puzzle that unlock a door that opens and then re-seals every 1000 years"

dib: "i've read about that somewhere..."

wilfre: "if he can acquire these pieces, he will no doubt attempt a brutal takeover."

dib: "and where might i find a piece of this jigsaw puzzle?"

wilfre: "at the cesspool, i will lead you there. (runs off, with dib following right behind)"

(meanwhile, at the cesspool)

alright, we're here. now where is that jig piece?

(we notice it right on the seat of the crane *yes, there's a crane in the cesspool*)

marie: "well, that was easy!"

zim: "yes, it was... you might say TOO easy... what the hell is the challenge here supposed to be?"

dib: "(climbing up the walls of the outside) right here, zim!"

wilfre: "(already up before dib can easily get both of his legs on solid ground) there's a ladder right there, you know..."

dib: "yeah, but i prefer to use these (shows that he was wearing suction cup gloves)"

wilfre: "(facepalms)"

zim: "dib! what are you doing with this shadowy filth-monkey!?"

dib: "wilfre told me he'd name me hero of earth alongside him if i helped him stop you from taking the jigsaws!"

zim: "wilfre has fed you lies, dib! LIES!"

i'm with zim. wilfre wouldn't do something like that, he's a villain!

dib: "oh, shut up! zim's obviously brainwashing you all, and now he's trying to twist the story into his favor!"

even if that WERE true, wilfre only wants the jigsaws so he can revive hadas!

wilfre: "dib, do not listen to them! are you HONESTLY going to trust zim, an alien from outer space sent to conquer earth, over me? the apparently ONLY person who can likely get you any sort of recognition and prove you aren't an insane nut-whack-job-face-butt?"

dib: "well, he did help me get out of that nightmare realm... and stop us both from turning into giant bolognas... AND to get rid of-"

zim: "DON'T... YOU... DARE... SAY... THAT... NAME..."

dib: "...sheesh."

wilfre: "D'AAAAAGH! (reverts back to shadow form) that's the last time i hire a big-headed geek to do my bidding..."

dib: "(twitches)"

zim: "oh..."

holy...

olimar: "mother..."

625: "of..."

dib: "MY HEAD'S NOT BIG!!!"

wilfre: "oh sugar honey iced tea..."

dib: "YAAAGH!!! (attacks wilfre)"

+battle music: SSBB boss battle music 1+

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(WARNING: THREAD QUICKLY DYING, STORY UNFINISHED, BUMP REQUIRED)

wilfre: "what?! all i said was you have a big-"

dib: "(zaps wilfre)"

wilfre: "YEOW!"

dib: "y'know what? you're just askin' for it, now!"

wilfre: "izzat so? (shoves dib away and throws him on a small island of filth)"

dib: "was that REALLY necessary? (pulls a banana peel out of shirt collar)"

zim: "GIR! attack the shadow!"

gir: "(serious) YES SIR! (dash attacks wilfre)"

wilfre: "HOIGHT! (quickly dodges, causing gir to crash into dib, turning him into a trophy)"

munchlax: "OH crap!"

zim: "i will revive dib from his trophified state, you all just worry about holding off wilfre! (jumps down into the cesspool)"

dedede: "dwee dwe dweb, let's get 'im!"

dwee dwe dweb: "OKIEDOKIE! (slam jumps wilfre) boing!"

dedede: "(hammers wilfre into the cesspool) SMACK!"

wilfre: "(screaming) WOOSH!"

zim: "(running towards the dib trophy) pant, pant, pant, pant! (owned in the head by wilfre, turning into a trophy, and slams into dib's trophy base, reviving him)"

dedede: "whoops... SORRY, ZIM!"

dib: "??? (sees the zim trophy right next to him, then revives him)"

well, that takes care of wilfre.

dib: "(climbs up to the crane and retrieves the jigsaw.) GOT IT! (jumps down) you guys were right, wilfre really IS trying to revive hadas with these... erm.... things. anyway, i'm joining up with you guys."

{DIB NOW JOINS YOU}

munchlax: "what do we do with this wilfre trophy, though? and we still need one more jigsaw."

dib: "i have an idea!"

marie: "ya' do?"

dib: "yes. (pulls out eerie-looking handcuffs) i ordered this from one of my UFO-Zines!"

munchlax: "ooh, it's pretty! what is it?"

dib: "alien sleep cuffs, guaranteed to render all alien life-forms unconscious."

dedede: "but... wilfre's not an alien..."

dib: "i know, but at the least this'll immobilize him! (revives wilfre and locks his hands together with the sleep cuffs)"

wilfre: "what the hell is this?!"

dib: "interrogation, wilfre. you're going to tell us where the last jigsaw is!"

wilfre: "now why would i wanna do THAT?"

zim: "fine then, enjoy your smelly demise of SMELLLLLLLL-"

gir: "i like corn! i do."

(we proceed to leave)

wilfre: "WAAAAAIT!!! alright, you win... the last jigsaw to is at peacock island"

dib: "good boy."

wilfre: "now could you please let me go? the smell's getting to me."

(dib takes the cuffs off wilfre, who runs away)

WHAT'D HE SAY?

dib: "THE LAST JIG IS AT PEACOCK ISLAND!"

(everyone gets back in the voot cruiser, dib getting up front)

olimar: "good going, dib! but... how'd you know wilfre knew where the last jigsaw was?"

dib: "...plot device?"

625: "...mrenh, works for us."

(the voot cruiser flies to peacock island)

narrator: "and so our heroes have but one jigsaw left to find! what great excitement will this build up to as they make their way for peacock island? will the 2 teams ever re-unite? what other new allies will they find in this next part? find out soon on FORUM FIGHT, THE-"

random guy: "hey, wait a minute! what about the gourd?!"

narrator: "oh, fine..."

(cut to the gourd's control room)

the gourd: "the others are SURE to like my progress! (presses a button and 3 mini-screens show up. one with professor calamitous, one with vexus, and another with mechanikat *the real one this time*)"

all 3: "YOU RANG?"

the gourd: "the gourd reporting in, Adept Villain Society. operation 'Sheep in the Big Army' goes well."

mechanikat: "excellent, the gourd. your army of cloned sheep soldiers is sure to be the finest with the technology we have offered you."

the gourd: "thank you, lord mechanikat. i-"

mechanikat: "but you're stupid."

the gourd: "beg pardon?"

professor calamitous: "flying around in a giant fruit-shaped warship, inexplicably being able to capture half of smashfan's forum fighter team-"

(ding-dong!)

pizza guy: "here's the pizza ya' or-dered."

(the gourd takes the pizza and closes the door)

mechanikat: "ORDERING OUT FOR PIZZA!"

professor calamitous: "it's a miracle the operation hasn't already been compromised- (buzz!) D'OH-"

(cut to professor calamitous playing a game of Operation™)

professor calamitous: "BLAST IT ALL!"

(rockets firing in the background)

professor calamitous: "METAPHORICALLY, YOU DOLTS!"

(2 robots walk in the background behind calamitous, looking disappointed)

mechanikat: "our point is, you can't go about honking your increased villain potential in the face of the world! this is supposed to remain a secret organization until we are ready to strike with all our power."

the gourd: "i'm trying the hardest i can! the problem is, timber always seems to convince me to take over for myself!"

mechanikat: "ugh... (under breath) i've got half a mind to feed that board of his to the wood chipper. (aloud) the gourd, wood is not an animate manifestation. your grip on reality is slipping so badly you've been forced to befriend kindling."

GLaDOS: "-BeCaUsE YoU DoN'T HaVe aNy oThEr FrIeNdS, bEcAuSe oF HoW UnLiKaBlE YoU-"

vexus: "(to GLaDOS) YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!"

(GLaDOS' screen disappears from the monitor)

professor calamitous: "christ in a can, that intelligence is always monitoring our broadcasts."

the gourd: "we need to set up a firewall for that."

mechanikat: "see? something we all agree on. NONE of us can stomach GLaDOS."

vexus: "besides. you cloned sheep are just so... very mutated. the huge dr octagonapus tendrils sticking out of their backs is not a good sign. that's a blemish on our near-perfect secrecy record."

the gourd: "i'd like to see you guys, and gal, come up with something better"

mechanikat: "the tendrils are too risky, and risque. if anyone were to see sheep warriors with 4 soolnds shooting out of their backs, they'd suspect a unison... and less than original ideas. at least put some gladiator armor on them and get rid of the tendrils."

the gourd: "yessir."

mechanikat: "good. (logs off)"

professor calamitous: "we look forward to better things from you, don't let us down. (logs off)"

vexus: "and please, stop sending the outer-reach clawcams to my spacestation. (logs off)"

the gourd: "(presses button & the screen goes blank) what's she got against ominous claws? anyway, back on task. (looks into another monitor) you shall not pass"

(john cena and the rest make it to the sheep-cloning room, where the find Sheep (from sheep in the big city) being held captive & cloned)

john cena: "!!! that must be him!"

(agent six uses his katanas to destroy the machine and free the sheep)

Sheep: "tha-a-a-anks, guys"

tv.com trivia box: "this is Sheep's first speaking role"

captain falcon: "FALCON... PUNCH! (falcon punches the box, obliterating it) NO!"

Sheep: "what was tha-a-a-a-at all about?"

the gourd: "WHAT?! HOW DID THEY GET TO THE CLONING ROOM?! SHEEP SOLDIERS! AFTER THEM!!!"

(sheep soldiers surround john cena & co.)

rouge: "oh, shi-"

sheep soldier leader: "ATTA-A-A-A-AAAAACK!!!!!"

narrator: "there, happy, random person in the background?"

--{Nick Fortress 2: Meet the Zim}--

(alarm activates)

alarm: "INTRUDER ALERT! RED SPY IS IN THE BASE!"

BLU spongebob: "a red spy is in the base?!"

(BLU spongebob runs for a room)

alarm: "protect the briefcase!"

BLU spongebob: "WE NEED TO PROTECT THE BRIEFCASE!"

BLU timmy: "(trying to open the door) yo, a little help here?!"

BLU spongebob: "alright, i got it. stand back, son. (punching in a code) 1, 1, 1, eeeeehhhhrm, 1!"

BLU timmy: "come on, let's go! let's go!"

BLU jorgen: "(running for the door) INCOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!"

(the door breaks down, all yelling)

BLU timmy: "hey, it's still here!"

BLU jorgen: "(relieved) all right, then!"

???: "ahemhem..."

(BLU zim walks in)

BLU zim: "gentlemen..."

(title screen)

BLU zim: "i see the briefcase is safe."

BLU spongebob: "safe and sound!"

BLU zim: "tell me, did anyone happen to kill a RED spy on the way here? no? then we still have a problem... (lays a dead BLU danny on the table)"

BLU spongebob: "and a knife!"

BLU timmy: "oooh, big problem! (takes knife out of BLU danny and starts twirling it around) but don't worry, i've killed plenty of spies! they're dime-a-dozen backstabbing scumbags. like you! (accidentally pwns hand with knife) ah! no offense"

BLU zim: "if you managed to kill then i assure you they were not like me. and nothing... NOTHING like the man loose inside this building!"

BLU timmy: "what, are you president of his fan club?"

BLU zim: "...no. (holds up a folder) that would be YOUR MOTHER! (lays photos from folder on the table)"

BLU timmy: "what the-?! wait, where'd he-? (sputtering)"

BLU zim: "indeed. and now he's here to f*** US! so listen up, boy! or pornography starring your mother will be the second worst thing that happens to you today."

(BLU spongebob & BLU jorgen pick up some of the photos and laugh)

BLU timmy: "(snatching the photos back) gimme that!"

BLU zim: "this spy has already breached our defenses."

(flashback of the RED zim killing BLU jimmy (in place of the engineer) and BLU jenny (in place of the pyro) in a 'keep door closed at all times' room)

BLU zim: "you've seen what he's done to our colleagues."

(flashback of BLU danny at post)

(RED zim sneaks up on BLU danny, who gets owned)

BLU danny: "AAAAAAaaaaaagh!"

BLU zim: "and worst of all, he could be any one of us!"

(flashback to RED zim cracking BLU dib's arm and changing form)

BLU dib: "aah!"

(RED zim ko's BLU dib & takes his glasses)

BLU zim: "he could be in this very room! it could be you! (growing paranoid) it could be ME! it could EVEN B- (head explodes)"

BLU timmy: "WOAH, WOAH WOAH!"

BLU spongebob: "what? it was obvious! he's the RED spy! watch, he'll turn red any second now! ...aaaaany second now... see? red! oh wait, that's blood."

BLU jorgen: "so, we still got problem"

(BLU timmy turns into RED zim and arms the knife)

BLU spongebob: "big problem... alright, who's ready to go find this spy?"

RED zim: "right behind you."

(TITLE SCREEN 2!)

RED zim: "(pulls out a specific photo) aah, my petit choufleur."

---{END}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(the voot cruiser crashlands on the shore of peacock island, ejecting everyone)

what the?

dedede: "how did we crash?"

zim: "GIR! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

gir: "nothing..."

dib: "uhm, nobody get mad, but i kinda messed around with the generator while nobody was looking... i was curious on what power source it ran on..."

dedede: "(grabs dib in a furious rage) ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!"

dib: "people say that i am..."

marie: "dedede, put dib down. it's not his fault he couldn't help it."

meta knight: "(examining surroundings) well, we're in the right place, anyway."

right. so, let's start looking! (we set off into the deep forests to find the jigsaw)

(a strange shadow appears in the trees)

???: "hmm..."

(the shadow drops down in our path somewhere in the middle of a clearing, revealing himself to be Tak *yes, from Tak & the Power of Juju this time. i'll allcaps the one from invader zim so that there's no confusion*)

sonic: "what the- ?!"

dedede: "he-llo, ti-ny thin-gie! who, in the blue, HELL, are you?"

Tak: "i'm Tak, of the Pupununu people."

pleased to meet you, Tak. i'm Smashfan666.

Tak: "you're one of the forum fighters, right?"

yes. listen, Tak. we're looking for a jigsaw piece that unlocks the 1000-year door. think you can help us?

Tak: "sure."

dib: "okay... now, where to look for it?"

marie: "dunno..."

Tak: "hey, i got an idea! do you guys have any other jigsaw pieces?"

zim: "7 of them, to be exact, shaman-tak."

dedede: "okay, what's the deal? you have no problem referring to this Tak, but you completely freak out once someone mentions the other one!"

guys, Tak here has a plan. please continue.

Tak: "thanks, smashfan. since you have the other jigsaws, i might be able to use my juju powers to find the last one."

marie: "who-who powers?"

just trust him on this, marie.

Tak: "(grasps one of the jigsaws, eyes glow for a few seconds) it's nearby. follow me!"

(we run off and come upon a large stone door)

meta knight: "this must be where the last jigsaw is."

munchlax: "how do we get in?"

Tak: "i can help you with that. stand back!"

(dedede & dib close their eyes tightly)

Tak: "i call upon the power of juju to unlock the sealed door!"

(multiple markings glow in bright flashes on the stone before it sinks into the ground, revealing a dark cave)

dib: "look! a vast cave of multiple paths!"

Tak: "this must be where the jigsaw piece is hidden..."

galacta knight: "nice work! you've earned yourself a big tick, Tak!"

dedede: "(holds up a game of x's-&-o's) TOE!"

...this seems familiar, somehow...

Tak: "anyway, let's go."

(MEANWHILE)

rex: "okay. anyone got a plan?"

john cena: "(notices a pork bean parked right in the room) !!! yeah. (gets in the pork bean with everyone else just barely fitting inside) run them the **** over!"

(the pork bean flies everywhere, running the sheep clones over and zipping toward the control room)

the gourd: "!!! they're heading towards my control room! why doesn't anything ever work out for me? (breaks down sobbing)"

(the pork bean makes it into the room, whilst the gourd doesn't notice them there)

numbuh 362: "(ahem)"

the gourd: "!!! uhm... aha. you didn't see that apparent moment of weakness, did you?"

bobo haha: "yes, yes we did..."

the gourd: "well, anyway, you won't beat me! nor will you escape my bomber ship!"

rex: "sorry to rain on your parade, gourd. but-"

the gourd: "oh, no worries, rex. you'll find my parade to be quite dry under my... (presses a button) UMBRELLA!!!"

all but the gourd: "umbrella?"

radio: "FLIPPIN' FLOTSAM, WHAT'S THAT?!"

(a giant gourd-shaped mech falls down, which the gourd gets into)

the gourd: "are you... READY???"

(back at zim's town, in dib's neighborhood)

wilfre: "(sneaking around) that guy's a nut... a big-headed, dorky nut... with pants..."

(wilfre sneaks toward dib's house, where he finds gaz, dib's sister, playing something on her gameslave 2)

wilfre: "!!! that's his sister. maybe i can sneak in and convince her to join the bad guys! (sneaks in to the house)"

gaz: "who are you? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

(crashing noises, wilfre screaming in pain, dusting & vacuuming, then wilfre gets thrown face-first into the pavement)

gaz: "and stay out. (slams door)"

wilfre: "(dazed) okay, never going anywhere near that place ever again at all... (gets up) perhaps i should stop targeting IZ characters... no matter (glances at watch) it is almost time, anyway"

(meanwhile, back in the cave)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
the gourd: "are you... READY??? (gets out of the mech) for me to trick you into thinking i was actually going to use this mech?!"

(the mech runs to the exit, the tapdances the rest of the way out of the airship)

john cena: "oh, that is just BULL****."

agent six: "wait, if you're not using a mech, what IS your plan of battle?"

the gourd: "i'm glad you asked, six. it just so happens that i'm using... THIS!!!"

(a door opens, and that GINORMOUS VICKY-ROBOT ENTERS THE ROOM!)

marx: "oh, ****."

radio: "I CALL HAX!!!"

the gourd: "GET 'EM!"

vicky robot: "take this! (uses the spiked roller mode)"

(numbuh 362 & numbuh 86 freeze the roller, which immediately shatters from a few kicks with rex's robot boots)

rex: "where's your main attack now?"

the gourd: "uhm, **** you, this thing's got other moves..."

(the robot does a spin punch)

john cena: "hey, robota! (climbs the robot & pummels it's face)"

vicky robot: "!!! why you! (continuously grabs for cena, but accidentally thrashes the monitor, which spontaneously combusts)"

john cena: "how does that even happen? (jumps off the robot)"

the gourd: "I CALL BULL****! BROKEN MONITORS DO NOT SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST! metal drum heads i can understand..."

(the entire airship catches on fire)

+music: f-f-fire!+

rex: "ah, crap!"

rouge: "this isn't good."

vicky robot: "SCREW THIS, I'M OUTTA HERE! (jumps away)"

the gourd: "wait! giganto roboto! come back! (runs off) don't leave me here!"

john cena: "we should probably find a way out of here."

sheep: "we could take the pork be-e-e-ean."

wham bam jewel: "good idea, let's-"

(pork bean explodes)

agent six: "...what the hell?"

rex: "i think i found the problem..."

(a mr. saturn ate the engine)

numbuh 362: "darn it. looks like we'll have to go a more convoluted way..."

(they all run through a series of rooms trying to find escape pods)

(meanwhile back at the cave for real this time)

(we find a large room with a pedestal with the jigsaw piece on it)

Tak: "this must be the place."

...yep, that's definitely the jig, but... who's that guy behind the pedestal?

(the person admiring the jigsaw is revealed to be jerry springer)

jerry springer: "amazing! what is this thing?"

meta knight: "...who the hell is this guy?"

jerry springer: "me? (laughs) i'm jerry springer! i might ask the same thing, though, who are YOU GUYS?"

i'm smashfan666.

meta knight: "my name is meta knight."

galacta knight: "and i'm galacta knight."

marie: "i'm marie, this neco-arc chick here, that's retroantonio."

olimar: "my name is captain olimar."

sonic: "sonic's the name, speed's my game!"

dedede: "i am the great king dedede!"

dwee dwe dweb: "DUUUUH, heheheheh..."

sonic: "the new guy, that's dwee dwe dweb."

munchlax: "i'm munchlax, nice to meet ya'."

625: "and i'm reuben, also known as experiment 625. especially because of... (sigh) that pig from chowder with the same name as me. which is actually not bad, except, there'd be tons of confusion."

zim: "I AM ZIM! a mighty irken invader sent on a mission by the almighty tallest to-"

dib: "(covers zim's mouth before he can proceed any further) yeah yeah yeah, we know. i'm dib. pleasure to meet you, mr. springer."

Tak: "i'm tak."

jerry springer: "minimoose, eh? and... the little robot thing?"

gir: "(marches forward) GIR, reporting for duty!"

jerry: "...i guess it must be some kind of acronym, what's the G stand for?"

gir: "i don't know..."

(complete silence)

gir: "(proceeds to hit self in the head) WEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEOOO-"

jerry springer: "i see... is it supposed to be stupid?"

it's not stupid, it's advanced!

jerry springer: "okay... and what brings you guys all the way to peacock island?"

we've been searching for the last of the 1000-year door jigsaws, to prevent the reviving of hadas. and that object with color on it like it connects to something is it!

jerry springer: "gyeh, hadas. i never liked that guy!"

munchlax: "wait, you know about it?"

jerry springer: "yeah, that evil mother****er's death was all over the news right before the first epic credits sequence!"

...oh, yeah, right.

(the ceiling shatters as the giant vicky robot lands in the room, and it swallows the jigsaw. then re-activates)

all except the vicky robot: "OH SHI- !!!"

(cue galleom-style battle)

+battle music: SSBB boss battle 1, again+

(meanwhile, back with wilfre)

wilfre: "(calls the others on phone) kevin, murray, k. rool, i've gained word that smashfan & his team almost have the final jigsaw."

murray: "SON OF A *****!"

kevin: "well, what are we going to do about this?"

wilfre: "don't worry, i've got a plan."

k. rool: "...ya' do?"

wilfre: "yes, we run them off at the temple of the jigsaws."

murray: "good idea, wilfes."

wilfre: "i'll meet you there. (flies of on a disc made of shadow goo)"

kevin: "fighters... you'd better watch your backs..."

wilfre: "hey, that's my line!"

(cut back to the cave battle)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(as the thread is dormant again, the creator of the internet sees it's less than perfect liveliness)

creator of the internet: "no.. no! not yet! the story is not yet over! (provides thread with life) phew... i had to give up half my hp to do that, but at least the thread did not die. (to viewers) don't make me do that again! if i have to do it again, i might could die! if i die, the very fabric of the net goes down! leet turns to engrish, users never existed! so, please. no more of this ****. we can't take it."

thread: "(weakly) literally."

(back to the battle for real)

Tak: "this doesn't look good..."

zim: "neither does our situation."

(the vicky robot punches the ground, prompting jerry springer to jump with fear)

jerry springer: "AAH! (jumps into dwee dwe dweb's arms)"

dib: "i'll short her out! (uses the electric sphere from the DS version of Globs of Doom, only for it to fizzle upon contact) 0_0 oh, jeez. that's never happened before."

zim: "minimoose! attack!"

minimoose: "*squeak!* (dashes around, causing the vicky robot to swat at the air attempting to hit him)"

vicky robot: "ah, not this **** again!"

dib: "let's hope your moose holds out long enough to run the robot's health bar down, zim."

zim: "ha! silly human! minimoose is constructed of a powerful vortian fleshlike metal substance. he can handle something as inferior as this hulking red mechanical horror!"

dedede: "why did you have to say that?"

vicky robot: "you wiry little- !!! (finally manages to punch minimoose. into a wall, no less...)"

minimoose: "(falls to the ground, badly beaten) *weak, drained squeak*"

!!! minimoose?!

zim: "(holds minimoose up high) NOOOOOOOOO! curse you, robot monstrosity! CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!"

(as zim lowers his hand holding minimoose, his antlers clink together, making him glow bright blue and float from zim's grasp)

zim: "eh?"

+transformation music: rise, gundam!+

(minimoose goes polygonal, then turns into a giant mobile suit. his front nubs become the shoulders, his hind nubs become the sides of the waistline *the rest of it forming seemingly polygonal*, the arms come out, with the elbows forming in the same polygonal fashion as the waist, then the legs form with the knees being the exact same polygonal manifesting, the antlers spread apart making wings, and the head comes up looking like a cross between minimoose and the gundam head *with a cool shades visor*)

all: "(gasp!)"

(dedede & dwee dwe dweb jawdrop)

choir: "GUNDAMU!"

zim: "NO WAY! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

i had no idea he could do THAT!

munchlax: "JUST... AWESOME..."

625: "now THAT'S what i call a mobile suit!"

zim: "...how do i get in it, though? (is instantly teleported in. then, the controls fold out around him, ending with a cupholder) how convenient. :)"

now we can actually fight this thing!

zim: "we are evenly matched now, clanking mess of bolts and gears! prepare to face the wrath of ZIM!"

vicky robot: "bring it, irken twerp!"

gir: "WOO! GO TEAM!"

(zim (piloting the minimoose-gundam) and the vicky robot are now locked in combat)

(back on the gourd's quickly burning airship)

numbuh 86: "agent six, where is the ship going to crash?"

agent six: "directly in front of a recently opened entrance to a cave on peacock island"

numbuh 362: "we should try and steer the airship towards the ocean to ensure a much safer landing. rex! try and hack into the mainframe and find the control deck!"

rex: "(using nanites to make a control hacking device) one dose of the rex virus coming up! (scans the ship for the control deck)"

escargoon: "found it yet?"

rex: "(retracting nanites) yeah. it's approximately 4 floors above us on the x-level near the hilt of the fruit stem."

toaster: "that area could be up in flames before we can even get there!"

rex: "not likely, i've got an idea! (unfolds jet wings)"

lampy: "!!! i see what you're getting at! if everyone who can fly takes a few passengers with 'em, we could soar straight up to the x-level!"

rex: "exactly! so marx, you take john cena & the appliances. rouge, you carry numbuhs 86 & 362. i got six, bobo, escargoon & sheep, here."

wham bam jewel: "wherein i scale the airship-"

finn: "and spat's got the rest of us!"

spat: "uh-huh, pfpth!"

(everyone goes out & takes flight)

rex: "let's fly!"

narrator: "insert random temporary signoff that doesn't affect anything-slash-excuse to post a short here, forum fight the story forum blah blah blah blah blah, haminaminuh, beastiality..."

--{Ask Crocker episode 1}--

crocker: "hey, kids! i'm denzel crocker! you may recognize me from the nickelodeon hit, fairly oddparents. and now, it's time for ask crocker!"

audience: "(very few claps) boo!"

crocker: "alright, first question... zee-boh-tight, from pennsylvania asks..."

Dear Crocker.
What is your obsession with the letter F?
-Zee-boh-tight.

crocker: "well, i'm glad you asked, zee-boh! f stands for a lot of things. particularly Fail. as in, EPIC FAIL! hahahaha! ...there's also F for Funny, Factual, Fat, Furret, F**k, Feeble, Fart, and most importantly... (ohmahgawdherecomesdaspazz!) FAIRY GODPARENTS!!! alright, next question. ubermario from smashboards city asks..."

Dear Crocker
Why is FFTSF slowly becoming so boring and unfunny?
-UberMario

crocker: "well, the answer to that one is easy! ahahaha! I'M NOT IN IT! next up..."

Dear Crocker
Did you know about that new carton network fighting game coming out? looks pretty cool, huh?
-PR0 H4XX0R

crocker: "...WHAT?!?!?! (zips over to the store, buys the game, and shows it to class) which one of you knew about this, HUH?!"

(almost the entire class gets in an uproar over the game)

crocker: "get off me! GET OFF ME! (runs out) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAIRIESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

(later, at crocker's house)

crocker: "MOTHER! did you know about this game? why is there no fighting game with ME in it?!"

(crocker's mother turns around, looking like a zombie)

crocker's mother: "PUNCH TIME EXPLOSION..."

crocker: "!!! my own mother?! (runs) aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! (runs into a mob) OHCRA-"

mob: "CARTOON-NETWORK: PUNCH-TIME EXPLOSION..."

crocker: "no! NO! STAY AWAY!"

chester mcbadbat: "WHAT GAME DO YOU HAVE THERE, MR. CROCKER?"

aj: "THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE-"

timmy's dad: "PUNCH-TIME EXPLOSION, WOULD IT?"

timmy's mom: "WE LOVE PUNCH-TIME EXPLOSION."

r.o.b. the robot: "PUNCH TIME EXPLOSION IS OUR GODLIKE DIETY IN GAME FORM..."

crocker: "you are all ZOMBIES! FIGHTING-GAME CRAZY ZOMBIES!!"

dark laser: "GIVE US THE GAME..."

mob: "GIVE US THE GAME... GIVE US THE GAME... GIVE US THE GAME... (all moving closer) DO WANT... DO WANT... DO WANT... DOOOOOO WAAAAAAAANT..."

crocker: "(runs away) what am i going to do about this?! !!! i know! the evil syndicate! IT'S TIME TO BRING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!"

(later, at the chum bucket)

crocker: "PLANKTON! there's a mob after me! and this time it's because of cartoon network-"

plankton: "(in the same zombie-like state as the mob) PUNCH-TIME EXPLOSION..."

crocker: "not you guys, too!"

(professor calamitous & vlad enter the scene)

vlad & calamitous: "GIVE US THE GAME..."

crocker: "GAAAH!!! (runs away, again) i must find turner! at least HE has some sense to not buy into this thing!"

(later, at timmy's house)

vicky: "PUNCH-TIME EXPLOSION..."

crocker: "(shoves vicky out of the way)get away from me, you zombie fiend! (breaks into timmy's room) TURNER! mob! game! punchtime explosion! EVEN SYNDICATE-"

timmy, cosmo, and wanda: "PUNCH-TIME EXPLOSION..."

poof: "POOF POOFPOOF POOF-POOF..."

crocker: "even you?! (tries to run, but is greeted at the door by a giant version of the game cover)"

cartoon network punch-time explosion: "where are you going, denzel crocker? can't you see? you cannot escape the phenomenon..."

crocker: "no! NO! I... WON'T GIVE IN!"

(the mob, and everyone else, comes back)

mob: "PUNCH-TIME EXPLOSION... PUNCH TIME EXPLOSION..."

jorgen: "PUNCH TIME EXPLOSION..."

anti cosmo: "PUNCH TIME EXPLOSION..."

norm the genie: "PUNCH TIME EXPLOSION..."

cartoon network punch-time explosion: "you see me everywhere... even in... YOUR NIGHTMARES..."

crocker: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

(cut to show that crocker fell asleep in the middle of the show)

crocker: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

aj: "are you alright, mr. crocker?"

crocker: "erm- no moreso than usual, at least."

aj: "anyway, i noticed you screamed so loud you fell asleep in the middle of filming your show. i came to see if you were alright..."

crocker: "erm... right. anyway, folks. that's all the time we have for now! see you later, everyone! BYE!"

crocker's mother: "oh denzel! i wanted to show you this new game i found! (holds up a copy of cartoon network punch time explosion)"

crocker: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not-so SHORT}---
--{Back to the f***ing Dormancy room}--

(zim, marx, the vicky robot & i are all trophies in the same empty space as when the contest for this story was deader than ****)

please, not this again...

zim: "again? you mean this has happened before?"

quite a few times... there's the contest for the special story, the many times the thread was dormant, any time there was an error that prevented ANYONE from posting on smashboards, and... right now...

vicky robot: "so, what do we do now?"

marx: "...OOH! i got it! i'll show the kindly viewers here some of the details for a nicktoons freeze frame frenzy parody! NOTE:SMASHFANDOESN'TACTUALLYHAVETHEGAMEBUTHELIKESITNONETHELESS!"

[Smashboards: freeze frame frenzy parody]

[Characters]
-Smashfan666
-RetroAntonio
-Invader Zim
-Marie
-Dr Octagonapus
-King Dedede
-CDI Link
-June
-Bowser
-Numbuh 274 (unlock: beat the game)
-Wilfre (unlock: complete photo album)

[Worlds (levels)]
-Smashboards City (boss: Blargy Robot)
-Internet (boss: Dr. Octagonapus Robot)
-Peach Creek (boss: The Gourd Robot)
-Kablam! Comic (boss: Henry Robot)
-Plain of Philips (boss: Harlequin Robot)
-Mushroom Kingdom (boss: Fawful Robot)
-Zim's Town (boss: Zim Robot)
-Dreamland (boss: Escargoon Robot)
-Shadow Cavern (boss: Wilfre)

[Photo Album]

[Forum Fight: The Story Forum]
-Smashfan666
-RetroAntonio
-Mars16
-UberMario
-Blargy
-Hadas
-Darkling
-Dark Aeris

[Internet]
-Weegee
-Dr. Octagonapus
-Tails Doll
-Nostalgia Critic
-Angry Video Game Nerd
-Forever Alone Guy
-Dr. Insano
-Spoony
-FFFFUUUU
-Bargo the Bikdip
-Troll

[Real People]
-Chuck Norris
-John Cena
-Murray
-Jerry Springer
-Jay Leno

[Invader Zim]
-Invader Zim
-GIR
-Minimoose
-Dib
-Gaz
-Prof. Membrane
-Keef
-GIR in dog suit
-Skoodge
-TAK
-MiMi
-Ms. Bitters
-Almighty Tallest Red
-Almighty Tallest Purple
-MiMi in cat hologram
-Sizz-Lorr

[Ed, Edd n' Eddy]
-Ed
-Edd
-Eddy
-Kevin
-Eddy's Brother
-Marie
-The Gourd
-Sarah
-Jimmy
-Rolf
-Nazz
-Plank
-Lee
-May

[KaBlam!]
-Henry
-June
-Loopy
-Larry
-Prometheus
-Bob
-Monkey

[Legend of Zelda]
-Link
-Princess Zelda
-Ganondorf
-Vaati
-Toon Link
-Octorok

[Super Mario Bros.]
-Mario
-Luigi
-Princess Peach
-Bowser
-Bowser Jr.
-Goomba
-Koopa Troopa
-Broque Monsieur
-Fawful

[Philips CD-I]
-CDI Mario
-CDI Luigi
-CDI Link
-CDI Ganon
-Harlequin
-Glutko

[Kirby's Dreamland]
-King Dedede
-Dwee Dwe Dweb
-Escargoon
-Meta Knight
-Galacta Knight
-Marx
-Nightmare
-Marx Soul
-Waddle Dee

[Fairly Oddparents]
-Timmy Turner
-Cosmo
-Wanda
-Poof
-Crocker
-Jorgen
-Vicky
-Mr. Turner
-Mrs. Turner
-A.J.
-Chester
-Cupid
-The Crimson Chin

[Nicktoons Unite!]
-The Mawgu
-Wise Old Crab
-Mr. Huggles
-Spongeglob
-Morphoid

[Super Smash Bros.]
-Master Hand
-Crazy Hand
-Tabuu
-Galleom
-Duon

[5'th Cell]
-Maxwell
-Mari
-Jowee
-The Mayor
-Blargy Robot
-Blargy Robot (damaged)
-Dr. Octagonapus Robot
-Dr. Octagonapus Robot (damaged)
-The Gourd Robot
-The Gourd Robot (damaged)
-Henry Robot
-Henry Robot (damaged)
-Harlequin Robot
-Harlequin Robot (damaged)
-Fawful Robot
-Fawful Robot (damaged)
-Zim Robot
-Zim Robot (damaged)
-Escargoon Robot
-Escargoon Robot (damaged)
-Wilfre
-Wilfre (damaged)

(we all finish reading that)

all: "..."

marx: "what?"

HOLY CRAP, PAGE STRETCHER!

marx: "okay, it's a bit lengthy. but still, good idea, hohn?"

zim: "yes, very good! IT EVEN IMPRESSED ME. i am honored to be among such brilliant human-worm-babies. and... whatever mark is."

marx: "marx..."

vicky robot: "you're only saying that because you're in it!"

zim: "shut your noise tube!"

(zim & the vicky robot continue to argue)

marx: "...how long until someone posts in the thread so we can get back to the story?"

don't worry, marx. i'm sure retro's working on something...

(still with zim & the vicky robot's bickering)

marx: "...for our sakes, i HOPE she is..."

(a trophy of slippy suddenly appears)

slippy: "hey, guys! guys!"

(record needle scratch)

all except slippy: "O.O"

*sigh* it's going to be a long wait...

---{END}---

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
((At the Forum Fight HQ, I suddenly return...not in a good way.))

Where am I?

Who are you people...?

Why...am I a cat? Hmm...who are you many people? I'm s-scared...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom