• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
(Or the real world :3)

Naoi went out with his regular outfit. ((Might as well do this))

Naoi Has Joined The Brawl!

"So, what shall we do?", Naoi asked questioningly. "We need to find Mari or Smashfans group. But the thing is is that we don't know where they are..." CRASH. "What the.....", Near began. "Hello Smashboards users, it's a little quiet here isn't it?" , the black armored guy revealed himself as Anti-Muhti. "Here we go again....", Dimentio murmured. "Masters have taught me something new.... Anti-Muhti became nothing than a black armor. Light starts clapping, "Best move the Masters have taught I have to say." The armor started to transform into a necklace, Maris necklace.... "But....How did they obtain Maris necklace.....", Dimentio said. "I'm very confused...", Naoi said. "You'll understand later.", Light said. After that Maris -Alternative- Necklace started to have a female to take its place, very shadowy. "DIE!!! ", Anti-Mari cried out.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(in the shadow realm, mars, retro, xiroey, discord, hinata, and nightmare moon are still battling Exodia Necross)

discord: "thought you'd forgotten about us? nope! just chuck testa!"

(elsewhere, chuck testa is out in the middle of a fiend with a taxidermy huuuuuuuuuuudge in tow)

chuck testa: "...why do i get the feeling i'm forgetting something?"

(back in shadow realm)

nightmare moon: "exodia necross! as self-appointed empress of the shadow realm, i command you to-"

(exodia necross doesn't listen and uses an obliteration lazer, which nightmare moon BARELY dodges!)

nightmare moon: "...to STOP attacking us, first off!"

hinata: "oh, if only we had a giant spy to backstab this thing!"

(meanwhile, smashfan and mari's group are still wandering through the field)

magolor: "man, to think this is a virtual world... it looks so real!"

(one of the hooded figures appears before us. figure #4)

hooded figure 4: "well, well, well. what do wesa have here?"

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "let me guess, you've plugged yourselves into the virtual world to get rid of us..."

hooded figure 4: "yes, and now, it's time for yousa to DIE! (removes cloak)"

sonic: "wha?!"

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "no, not HIM!"

jar jar binks: "yep! meesa jar jar binks! member 4 of thisa Order of Unappreciation!"

meta knight: "let me guess, the order is composed of characters everyone hates?"

jar jar binks: "yyyep! and now, meesa gonna challenge smashfan to a childrens card game! (readies a duel disk)"

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "one, i suck at this game. and two, why a card game?"

jar jar binks: "eh, meesa not so good at 'combat'..."

magolor: "...okay then, this should be quick."

jar jar binks: "*gulp!* not good..."

(shot of the treetops, sound of punches being thrown and jar jar screaming in terror and pain)

(after it's over, jar jar is gone, and we've barely a scratch)

sonic: "i've been waiting to to that for 13 years!"

magolor: "i know. f**k is he ever annoying!"

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "well, that's one of the 5 down, no problem. let's move on..."

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
???: Sonic!! Where the F**k are you?!

Sonic: Oops......

(Mari, Kirby, and Darkrai walk over.)

Mari: What the...Queen Cyr-Wait a miniute, SMASHFAN?!?

QC Avi: Yep.

Mari: Holy Sh** Smash, Where've in Chaos Have you Been?!

QC avi: Long Story...But I have got to tell you Something Inportant...

(Smashfan tells everyone about the hooded 5 (now 4) and there Plan)

MK: Close the thread...That...

Darkrai: Is insane.

Mari: And IMPOSSIBLE. Only you, or one of the mods can shut down a thread.

QC avi: Well, We have to do something...

Sonic: DUH! First, we need to find the AI controling this World so we can get out of here. THEN we can kick some hooded villan butt.

Magolor: I think we can still go down this path...But first!

(Magolor magiclly turns the Star Rod into a neckless and gives it to Mari)

Magolor: Here. You need this more then I do.

QC avi: You know Magic?...That could be usefull...

Magolor: Meh, I only know a little, Compared to Dementio...

Mari: I wonder where Muhti is Now...

:phone:

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
"ARGHHHH!", Anti-Mari cried out when she wasn't even hit. "What the..." Naoi began to question, but Near realized what's going on."Anti-whatever is connected to his/her master. If all of the groups members die, then Anti-Whoever dies with them... Logic at its best." Near ended with his goofy smile. "That's great and all but we need to help Dimentio and Muhti. Theyre the only ones with actual weapons." Light said. "Well I have a sword from my house I can use.", Naoi took out a sword,ran, and slashed at Anti-Mari. Anti-Mari kept using her necklace at the group of three and the two members that didn't have weapons were spectators. Ryuk laughed and told the following two, "I can give you two weapons if you want." Ryuk smiled for once instead of smirking (which is the same, but smirking is more sinister) or his regular face. "We'll take it", Light said. And with that Light received some arrows and a bow while Near got a toy robot. Near looked at it and pressed a button, which made the robot bigger, 3 times the size of a regular human and Near went to the control room and headed for battle.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(back in the shadow realm, exodia necross stomps on the ground, creating a large shockwave that rattles the timbers of the entire area)

all except exodia necross: "AAAAAGGGHH!!"

discord: "damn it, retro, HELP US OUT OVER HERE!"

(unsurprisingly, the bridge collapses due to exodia necross's own stupidity)

exodia necross: "(deep, booming voice) in hindsight, i probably should have thought my strategy out a bit more..."

(and exodia necross floats off into the infinite void of the shadow realm)

nightmare moon: "he's... gone? he's gone!"

discord: "YESSS! we can get out of here, now!"

(the group of 6 floats toward the portal, and exits the shadow realm)

(later, they wake up back underground)

hinata: "we're... back here?"

discord: "well, i must say, these underground sections of the aperture science ripoff are a lot better than the shadow realm in terms of dangers..."

(they now take notice to the fact that they are surrounded by flyguys, cyborg parasprites, and cymuls (those metal ball things from the subspace emissary) ready to kill them)

borgasprite: "TARGETS ACQUIRED: EXTERMINATE!"

nightmare moon: "you just HAD to say it, didn't you?!"

discord: "oops..."

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Near started to hit Anti-Mari but she kept reforming. Naoi hits and she reforms. Same with all others. "I'm tired, what should we do?", Muhti asked. "Ya know, I'll kill you all later. I have more things to attend to." With that Anti-Mari transformed back into Anti-Muhti, turned into a little ball, and headed towards SFs and Maris groups direction. "Follow him.", Muhti said," Same direction" They all nodded except Ryuk and headed towards Anti-Muhtis direction.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(but they were blocked by one of the hooded figures. the second, to be more precise)

light: "...the hell?"

dimentio: "no. don't tell me-"

near: "we're in the virtual world, too..."

light: "well, this just bites..."

hooded figure 2: "muhti. i have come for YOU! me... (removes cloak)"

(all react in shock)

scrappy: "SCRAPPY-DAPPY-DOOOOOO!! second member of the Order of Unappreciation, and head of engineering! remember that bio-human disguise i used in the movie? ALL ME!"

dimentio: "...more like crappy-doo. do you really think we'd be scared of a little puppy dog?"

light: "especially when we have the-"

scrappy: "(uses a robot arm to snatch the death note from muhti's team) oh, you won't be needing that death note anymore, light. not in your permanent imprisonment in our virtual world!"

near: "...i still see no reason to fear you."

scrappy: "oh yeah? well how about THIS?! (injects self with some sort of mutagen, transforming into a large beast)"

dimentio: "ohh, frag..."

scrappy: "now the playing field is even! no death note, and i'm just as large as that giant robot near has there! (throws the mech aside) any last words?"

ryuk: "...MEEP."

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
"Well, I do have a second Death Note, but I suppose that wouldn't be fun wouldn't it?", Muhti said with a smirk. "DON'T PUSH YOU'RE LUCK KID!", Scrappy yelled in disgust, grabbed Dimentio and drained his powers. "HEY WHAT GIVES?!", Dimentio yelled and plopped onto the floor with no flying, teleportation, anything."Scrappy-dappy-dooo!", he cried his war cried, was then hit with an arrow in the eye, then the second eye, then the knee but that didn't do much but bring up a reference. Muhti leaped onto a street light and swung on it like a monkey bar and hit Scrappy with his legs. "OW! I CANT SEE AND MY HEAD HURTS!", Scrappy cried. "Return Dimentios powers!", Light yelled. "FINE!", with that Scrappy gave Dimentios flying and beams but that was it. With that Dimentio shot Scrappy leaving him dead, and leaving Anti-Muhti a little bit more dead. "DONE!", Naoi yelled. And they looked at the tiny dog with the Death Note lying around next to him. Naoi picked it up and put it in his pocket, and Light grumbled that Naoi got to keep it even though he didn't know what it is. "ANYMORE WEAKLINGS?!", Dimentio yelled then they all laughed even Near.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Wake me up when this is over....

AND DISCORD.... nevermind

is this the place? hinata? dont you work here?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
hinata: "for a time, i did. but then it was overrun with these strange creatures..."

discord: "did they look anything like these?"

(one of the cymuls flies up to hinata and attacks her by spinning itself, slicing her with it's blades)

hinata: "AGH! OH! NNMPH! GHH! ...yes. *panting heavily* ...and also... ...WORSE ones..."

nightmare moon: "just these are plenty for now!"

(meanwhile, in the virtual world, smashfan & mari's team meet up with muhti's group. apparently they saw the whole thing)

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "muhti? you guys are stuck in the virtual world, too?"

light: "it would appear so. we've just defeated scrappy doo. apparently, he's a member of this hooded group."

sonic: "we've taken care of one of them ourselves. jar jar binks."

dimentio: "...i pity you poor souls."

meta knight: "he called the group the 'Order of Unappreciation'."

near: "if we've faced scrappy doo and jar jar binks already... who could possibly be next?"

???: "SMAAAASHFAAAAN..."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "did- did you all just hear- ?!"

???: "MAAAARIIII..."

magolor: "it sounded like-"

???: "MUUUUHTIIII..."

dimentio: "who is calling everyone's names?!"

???: "OPEN ME..."

all: "what the- ??"

(cut to a door in the middle of nowhere)

door: "OPEN ME..."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "this just has yugioh abridged written all over it..."

light: "what will happen if we open you?"

door: "you will enter a world of deep, unending pain and torment... oh and, uhm... ponies."

dimentio: "you had me at 'unending pain and torment'!"

sonic: "not so fast, dimentio! (to the door) what generation?"

door: "...what?"

light: "my little pony is divided into 5 different generations. g1, g2, g3, g3.5 which was unanimously agreed the worst, and g4. which generation is it?"

door: "...your numerical system confuses me, so i'm gonna go out on a limb and say g4."

galacta knight: "SOLID! let's go!"

ryuk: "HOOOOOLD UP! ...can we ride the ponies?"

door: "...sure."

ryuk: "WOO! let's go in!"

near: "hmm... i don't trust the energy emanating from this door... oh, no... everyone, turn back! NOW!"

light: "near, free pony rides..."

near: "there isn't even a- META KNIGHT, NO!!"

meta knight: "what?"

(the group is transported somewhere else... into a cave of some kind...)

(the third of the hooded figures appears before them...)

hooded figure 3: "so, it's down to all of you, and all of me... the time has come, prepare... to DIE... at the hands of... (removes garbs)"

tingle: "ME! tingle! third member of the Order of Unappreciation, their mapmaker and foremost magic expert!"

magolor: "...you're not a pony! >:C"

tingle: "correct! i am a hylian!"

ryuk: "he's not even a hylian pony. we can't ride this guy, what a rip."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "okay, if we can stop with the yugioh abridged referencing during this, we can get to kicking this guy's ***."

tingle: "oh, it won't be as so easy to kick my ***, smashfan! you must catch me, first! (flies deep into the caves)"

sonic: "an overplayed maze-type area..."

meta knight: "ffffffffffffffffun..."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
mEANWHILE***

Fire Ball spike Punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kills the ugly flying bat thing*

dont worry your safe now Hinata, lets get the hell out of here

Hinata: here it is

What?

Hinata: Drink this!

....But I dont want to

Hinata: If you wanna get ride that thing on your back the drink it, right before the place was over....

Theres more coming lets GOO!!!

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Smashfan considered the options, buy before he spoke Dimentio did," How about we all split up, and when I or someone else finds the little green ******, I'll transport them there, when they yell though" They went into thought to see if they could come up with something better, but they decided to follow Dimentios plan. They all split and went in different directions. "My world is more spookier then this.", Ryuk said with a chuckle. "Ryuk why are you following me?", Naoi asked the Shimigami. "Because you own a Death Note, Muhti owns one too but I decided to stick with you.", Ryuk added. "Death Note? What's that?", Naoi asked his eyebrows up in concern. "The Death Note is when somebody writes a name in the notebook and they die in 40 seconds.". "This book?", Naoi took out the book and showed it to Ryuk. "Yes, now let's follow this path...."

-MEANWHILE-.

"Ugh why did we split up? This is just stupid....", SF-QCA mumbled. THUD "What the....",SF-QCA said looking confused and saw Muhtis black armor. "MUH-MUHTI?!", SF-QCA said with fright, but then the armor picked itself up and had a shadowy figure take its place. "Hello, Smashfan.....", Anti-Muhti said with a sinister smile.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(then smashfan notices an offline shell in the corner)

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "is that... ?"

robotic voice: "AVATAR CONNECTION RE-ESTABLISHED. 2/3RDS OF SMASHFAN666 ARE NOW ACTIVE."

(my avatar in the corner gets up, it's the discord component of my avi)

smashfan666, discord avi: "YES! HAHAAAAA!"

anti-muhti: "well, it doesn't matter, smashfan. (generates a spear)"

smashfan666, discord avi: "oh, i think it does, anti. (snaps fingers)"

(a 1000-pound concrete elephant is dropped on top of anti-muhti)

(both my avatars fly out of that area and into another)

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "get the f**k outta there!"

(meanwhile, elsewhere in the cave)

sonic: "hey, magolor."

magolor: "yeah?"

sonic: "why do you suppose tingle just flew into these caves? the other two seemed to prefer straight combat..."

magolor: "scrappy and jar jar were probably the more stupid ones. i wouldn't put it past tingle to-"

voice deep in the caves: "koo-loo limpah!"

(a water current floods the tunnel sonic and magolor were going down from behind)

magolor: "-TO MESS WITH OUR HEADS!!"

Mari

Chase Music: My destination by Nemisistheory

Magolor: RUN!!!

Mari: Way ahead of you!!

(They all head down the caves but soon find themselfs trapped!)

Sonic: Dead end! Literally!

Mari: (!) KIRBY!

Kirby: Poyo! I got it!

(Kirby Bravely jumps in front of the tidal wave and inhales all of the water, copying water.)

Kirby: I like Spark better...

MK: Take what you can, Kirby. For now, Let's us move on...

(The group travals onwards, eventually reaching the end.)

GK: What in Nova...?

Magolor: GAH, WE'RE DEAD!! GAME OVER, MAN! GAME O-

(Darkrai promply bonks Magolor lightly in his head.)

Magolor: Gah...Thanks, Darkrai, I needed that...

Kirby: It's Dark...

Mari: No worries.

(Mari touches her neckless and a bright light illiminates the path.)

Mari: Let's go kick That AI's CPU!

(A little while later...)

Mari: (....So if the 4th member of the Order was Jar Jar Binks....And the 2nd Was Scrapy...And the 3rd was tingle...(!!!) )

Sonic: Mari? Something Wrong?

Mari: I just figured out who's the First Member of the Order!

MK: Really? Who?

Mari: I know him, actually...It's-

Kirby: DRY BONES!!!

Mari: No....Not-

Kirby: No, I mean Look!!

(About 50 Dry Bones Are swarming the area, Atracted to Mari's Light.)

Mari:....Sh**!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(a sudden rumbling in their section of the caves)

darkrai: "what in the name of arceus?!"

(disrepaired, rusted robot arms spring from the ground and grab sonic by the legs, dragging him into the ground)

sonic: "GAH!"

darkrai: "sonic! (grabs ahold of sonic's arm, but is dragged down as well)"

kirby: "what was THAT all about?!"

(a broken-down robot head springs from the ground and swallows kirby whole)

kirby: "IRONYYYYYY!!!!"

(the head sinks back into the ground)

magolor: "is this another one of tingle's tricks?"

(the exits to that area cave in, leaving only thick walls of rock)

meta knight: "(using sword combos on the rocks, to no avail) ghh, we're trapped!"

(a hole opens in the ceiling, dumping heaps of scrap metal into the room)

galacta knight: "...how can this possibly get any worse?"

(a group of singers randomly appear, along with an upbeat, happy tune)

singers: "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful-"

magolor: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

(the room overflows with scrap. we can assume that, given this is a virtual world, it all came to life, and dragged the remainder of the group down)

(mari's group reawakens far underground, in a cave of rusted scrap)

magolor: "wh... where are we?"

darkrai: "this doesn't look like the same cave we were in before. it has... more of a junkyard feel to it..."

(one of the hooded figures appears and rips off his cloak, revealing himself to be a robot clone of tord from eddsword)

mecha-tord: "GREETINGS, FLESH BEINGS. I AM MECHA-TORD! FIFTH MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF UNAPPRECIATION, AND THE AI CONTROLLING THIS VIRTUAL WORLD!"

sonic: "...well, looks like we found our master AI, but... what the hell are you from, again?"

mecha-tord: "REBUTTAL: DO NOT PLAY DUMB WITH ME, HEDGEHOG. I WAS ALWAYS LURKING IN THE DEEPEST CORNERS OF SMASHFAN666'S MIND. WHEN THE AMULET OF THOUGHTS RELEASED EVIL LEO, I TOO WAS FREED!"

kirby: "honestly, is there anything that CAN'T be pulled out of someone's ***?"

mecha-tord: "AS CONTROLLER OF THE VIRTUAL WORLD, I CAN ALTER THE LAND ANY WAY I SEE FIT! SO PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT FIGHTS YET!"

(mecha-tord transports himself and mari's group into outer space, where they all are on hoverboards and holding SSBM beam swords)

mecha-tord: "YOU SHALL FLY ABOUT ON HOVERBOARDS, WHACKING EACHOTHER WITH BEAM SWORDS."

sonic: "they're called lightsab-"

mecha-tord: "WHEN SOMEONE TAKES 3 HITS, THEY ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME, AND YOUR MIND DELETED FROM THE VIRTUAL WORLD. THERE WILL ALSO BE DRY BONES SWARMING THE ARENA"

(many dry bones on hoverboards holding beam swords swarm the arena)

sonic: "my goodness GODNESS..."

mecha-tord: "THE ONE OF YOU WHO COMES OUT VICTORIOUS SHALL WIN THE HONOR OF FIGHTING ME. (disappears)"

(they are all brought to just over a sun)

mecha-tord: "AND IF ANY OF YOU TRY TO HELP EACHOTHER IN THIS BATTLE, YOU FORFEIT THE GAME, AND SHALL PROMPTLY BE SENT PLUMMETING TO YOUR UNTIMELY VIRTUAL DEATH."

darkrai: "yeesh, sounds like mecha-tord's playing hardball."

mecha-tord: "I WILL LEAVE SHODAN IN CHARGE UNTIL THE GAME IS FINISHED. UNTIL THEN, TRY YOUR BEST TO SURVIVE, FLESHLINGS."

Mecha-Tord has left the virtual world (disconnect by user)
SHODAN has entered the virtual world​

SHODAN: "3... 2... 1... let the games begin!"

+battle music: Battle with Myself - megaman battle network 4+

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Meanwhile***

is there an exit to this Place?

Hinata: Yea.. um lets keep going this way

Theres dead body's every where this is like a horror movie!!

......Discord

Mari

Sonic: I'm....I'm Not doing It!

Darkrai: YOU HAVE TO! For Smashboards! For everyone!

Magolor: Oooh...I'm Sorry, Everyone!

Kirby: I'm Sorry too...

MK: It has been an honor traveling with you all.

GK: The honor is mine.

Sonic: Jeez...How did it come to this?

Darkrai: Wait a minute...Where's Mari? She didn't appear in SmashFans last post...

???: YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Sonic: What the....?

(Mari, For some reason, Has two Beam swords and was busy raiseing hell on all Dry Bones.)

Mari: BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Sonic:....God, She's insane...

Magolor: But you wanna know a secret?

Sonic: What?

Magolor: *smiles* All the best people are!

(After Getting rid of all of the dry bones, Mari uses the Star Neckless to rip a hole to the demention where Mecha-Toad was hiding.)

Mari: Found ya!

Mecha-Tord: STATEMENT: HOW THE F**K DID YOU-

Mari: Hey, You wanna Know what AI's can't resist thinking about?

Mecha-Tord: QUESTION: WHAT?

Mari: Paradox. This sentance is false, B***H

Mecha-Tord: FALSE....FALSE...LIER! LIRE! GSGSGAGSGSGSGAGDFJFJGDJSJJ.....RAHRAHRAMAMARAHROMAROMAMAGAGAOHHLALA, MUST HAVE TRACTOR!!!MM....SHDHDHX....

(The Mecha-Tord Explodes and suddenly The group is transported back to the caves.)

Mari: God, I Fu***ng love Portal...

Sonic:...Whoa....

Darkrai:...Now I know why I don't make myself Known to females...

Magolor: At least we get to keep the hoverboards and lightsabers...

Sonic: Then Let's find The next AI, And Tingle, and get the heck out of here!

(( That's What you get when you leave me out of your posts, Smash. :evil: ))

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(i just assumed you would be able to handle your own speaking. speaking of which, why does everyone make eachother say stuff when it's not them posting? you know, we can all speak for ourselves :\)

(ya know what? screw it. RETCON AHOY!)

(cut to mecha-tord at the end of the thought bubble that was mari's post)

mecha-tord: "PERSONAL STATEMENT: SHUDDER, AT LEAST MY PROGRAMMING PREVENTS ME FROM FALLING PREY TO SUCH STEREOTYPICAL ROBOT CONFUSION... SHODAN, HOW IS THE GAME PROGRESSING?"

SHODAN: "subjects are refusing to fight."

mecha-tord: "TELL THEM THAT IF THEY REMAIN AFK FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES, THEY SHALL ALL BE SENT INTO THE VIRTUAL SUN BELOW THEM."

SHODAN: "i shall..."

(in the virtual world)

SHODAN: "attention, AFK players! if after 30 minutes you still refuse to fight, you shall all be eliminated from the game, and sent into the flaming sun below you!"

sonic: "like i'm going to hurt my friends for your and the order's sick amusement!"

SHODAN: "rebellious cur..."

(sonic's hoverboard explodes, and sonic falls into the sun below)

sonic: "AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

magolor: "sonic!"

SHODAN: "disobey me again, and you'll lose more than just he..."

darkrai: "WE'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST DON'T KILL ME! OR POSSIBLY MARI!"

(ALERT! program: Smashfan666_writer.exe has stopped working properly. likely causes: incompatibility with program: Mari777_writer.exe. possible solutions: remove one of the two conflicting programs via stalemate resolution button.)

(*presses stalemate resolution button*)

(stalemate resolved. program: Smashfan666_writer.exe will now be removed and promptly replaced with program: GLaDOS.exe)

(YES, I HAVE LOST IT, HAHA 8D)

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Muhti looked at the wall, but something was odd about it... Muhti placed his hand through the wall and stumbled into a massive room and found....TINGLE! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH", Muhti yelled, and thanks to Dimentios super sensitive hearing he teleported everyone there. "Hello you little ga-", Discord-SF started, but Near cut him off and told him not to be explict. "AH YOU FOUND ME!! Hmph, Ill destroy you all! With uhhh what was it I was going to destroy you with again?", Tingle looked worried, but then Ryuk said, " Wheres Maris group?"

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
You just had to open your big mouth

Discord: Aw, don't be like that Nightmare. Irony makes for a good story

Latios: Yeah... Unless we're all dead.

Discord: Cmon blondie. Wheres your team spirit.

*Latios makes his best "unamused" face and points behind Discord*

Latios: Death Blades...

*Discord turns around and addresses the spinny metal ball things*

Discord: Do you MIND? We're trying to have a conversation!

*A white blur rushes in and dispatches the metal ball things.

Hinata drops to the ground and resumes a battle stance*

Hinata: Really? Discord, really?

*Discord turns his head stubbornly*

Discord: They started it...

*Suddenly, a huge black explosion blasts a hole in the enemie's ranks*

(???) : So This is the crowd you're hanging out with now Latios?

I'm dissapointed.

*Latios tries his best to squint through the debris*

Latios: Is that...?

Gengar: Hey. Long time no see mate.

-Discord ruins the momenf-

Discord: For the love of Chocolate. Do you people have any manners?!?

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
what the h*ll we have to get out of this place, no time for this!!

Hinata:Shh.. keep it down Im thinking, um.. this way..... . ... .

god

Genger when did you get here?

Mari

Mari: Sonic!

(Mari swerves to resuce Sonic...Only shortly afterwards, Her hoverboard explodes.)

Mari And Sonic: GAAAAHHH!!!

( As the fall seemingly to there doom, they suddenly here a huge sizzleing sound...)

Water Kirby: Forgot I still had an ability...

(Water Kirby's Hoverboard explodes, But he is saved by Darkrai, Who dosn't need a hoverboard to flout.)

Water Kirby: You guys OK?

Sonic: Jeez, I think some of my Quills Desinagrated...But other then that I'm Fine.

Mari: But we won't be in about...10 mintutes!!

Water Kirby: I...Can't...Hold this wave...Forever...

MK: Everyone Think! There Must be another Way!

Magolor:....HEY SHODAN!!

SHODAN: Hmm?

Magolor: Why just sit there and watch us? Join the fun!

SHODAN: Stupid Halcandren, I know what your up to. You Want me to get close enough so that you may whack me into the sun where in the resulting Super explodetion will transport you all to your next destination. How quant.

Magolor: And You just fell for it.

SHODAN: What-

( Suddenly SHODAN happens to look behind him and finds Galacta Knight right in the middle of his Thunder attack.)

GK: DIE!

SHODAN: NOOOO-

Mari: Ow.....

Sonic: My head...

Magolor: Where...

Darkrai: Isn't that...SmashFans Discord Avi?

Mari: I think..It is! HEY GUYS! OVER HERE!!

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
((Holy cow I wrote alot!!!))

--Flashback--

-Dirt and stones are catapulted into the air, causing a smoke screen trail as a large loaded truck follows Gengar in a 70mph pursuit

Gracious, these people just don't give up*

Joe the Bounty Hunter: Thought ya coild escape the Dale brothers did ya you lousy varment?

-Joe shoots of his two barrel rifle and Gengar takes a nasty shot to the leg-

Gengar: Aaagh!
(Deja Vu...

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THAT HURTS!)

Gengar: Listen, As much as I'd...(ow)... Like to chat and fly, I really have someplace I need to be right now.

*The truck speeds up and Joe reloads*

Joe: Don'tcha be worryin' there devil. You'll be reachin' yer final destination soon enough.

*Joe aims and takes his second shot*

Gengar: (Crud!)

*Gengat tries to swerve mid-flight, but the bullet still catches his ear*

Gengar: WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP THAT!

*Both Joe and the truck driver laugh*

Joe: Well would you look at that! Looks like we've gone and made em' angry!

Gengar: (It's seriously taking all my self control not to rip these fools to shreds...)

Gengar: What do you people want with me?

*Joe Reloads and takes aim*

Joe: Simple. You got you a hefty price on yer' head. Fam'ly needs ta eat.

...that and you killed our brother.

*Joe shoots again and this time Gengar takes one across the back

Gengar screams oit some of the foulest curses he knows*

Joe: This last one oughta finish him off.

*Joe takes aim at Gengar's heart and fires off one last bullet.

...it was the last bullet he'd ever fire

Just before the bullet connects Gengar vanishes and reappears on the hood of the car.

He locks eyes with both occupants and his eyes shine blue with sheer hatred*

Gengar: You people just don't listen do you.

*Joe screams out in terror*

Joe: Don't look Billy! He has that hypnosis thing that kills you in your sleep*

*Gengar laughs then slides straight through the windshield*

Gengar: Who said anything about hypnosis?

*Gengar turns transparent then dives straigjt into Joe

Billy sses Gengar enter his brother and has to swerve left to avoid hitting a tree*

Billy: Joe! You Alright? Joe!

*Joe's eyes suddenly glow blue*

Joe: No Joe isn't here I'm afraid
*Joe talks in a voice that is slightly more gutteral than his own*

Billy: Get the blue blazes out of my kin you Devil!

Joe: Or what? Need I remind you I have his body?

*Gengar looks down at Joe's hands and examines them with fake curiosity.*

Joe: Funny thing. You humans always did have few too many fingers...

Billy: What are you...?

Joe: Opens the car door and sticks both arms straight out.

Billy: No dont!
-what happens nexy is too grafic for me to post.

Just know that it involved several trees, and Joe's arms were nigh unusable afterwards.*

*Gengar leaves Joe's body and flies out the window Joe suddenly cries out in pain.*

Gengar: You might want to get your froend there to a hospital. Those arms of his took quite a beating.

*Gengar continues to fly in the direction of his link to latios.

Meanwhile the truck is forced to turn back.*

*Gengar looks up and before him stands a giant metal fortress. The entore structure lies masked by several incredibly tall trees, making it invisible from all other angles*

Gengar: This is it... Latios is in here...

(???): So you finally found your friend did ya?

Gengar: !!

*Gengar looks up and sees a largr bearded man riding down on the back of a Salamence*

Gengar: Sid...

*Salamence halts several feet above the ground and Sid nimbly jumps down*

Sid: Didn't think I'd honestly let you face potential life threatning danger alone did ya?

*Sid gives Gengar a knowing wink*

Gengar: But... How did you...

Sid: Please. I think I know you better than anyone else. Even your friend there.

When you left the resteraunt and I saw you speed off with such purpose. I figured there was only one thing that'd cause you to move that quick.

Gengar: So you'll help?

*Sid takes out his pokeball and sends Salamence back inside*

Sid: Yes.

However. I can't nelp you find your friend that much is up to you.

Gengar: But then what...?

*Sid tosses Gengar two seeds*

Sid: One of those seeds is chopped pack with energy. The effects of it are instantaneous.

The small black seed is a reviver seed. It will revive a fallen comrade.

Gengar: Thanks. But why are you giving me these.

*Sid walks up beside Gengar and examines the building*

Sid: My pokemin and I... We'll create a diversion at the front of the building...

Draw their attention.

Meanwhile you pass straight through tje walls and any other obsticles and head straight for your friends.

Gengar: No. No that never work. Turning intangible takes up a lot of my energy. I'd never make it half way. Even if I did, I'd never be able to fight!

*Sid gives Gengar a playful wink*

Sid: That's what the energy seed is for.
Eat up. You'll need your stregnth.

Gengar: Thanks a lot Sid.
Glad to have you back with me.

Sid: Heck. It's the least I could do after abandoning ya like that.

...and listen. I saw what happened with those bounty hunters. At first It seemed you'd lost it, but you let them live. I'm proud of ya.

*Gengar looks down at his hands*

Gengar: Yes. It's just as Latios said long ago.
As long as people exsist that need my help I'll fight.

And if I must resort to bloodshed. It'll only be to protect anothers life.

Perhaps even my own.

Sid: You shouldn't hesitate to defend yourself. Your life is just as valuable as anyone elses. Theres no shame in sheding sheding blood if its necessary to protect your own life.

Still, I'm proud of the person you've become.

*Sid cracks his knuckles*

Well enough of these pleasantries. Shall we kick us some sorry keister?

*Gengar's claws enshroud with dark energy*

Gengar: Thought you'd never ask.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
smashfan666, discord avi: "ah, mari. tought you'd gotten yourself horribly mutilated for the umpteenth time."

darkrai: "for the record, we ALMOST WERE..."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "ah, well, that's one more thing thrown far out of being honkie-doorie cause of whoever's behind this."

smashfan666, discord avi: "alright, whoever-you are..."

(music starts up)

+up in here+

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "y'all gon' make me lose my mind..."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis and discord avis: "up in here! up in here!"

smashfan666, discord avi: "y'all gon' make me go all out..."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "y'all gon' make me act a FOOL..."

smashfan666, discord avi: "y'all gon' make me lose my cool..."

magolor: "suddenly i miss hoverboarding over my fate of burning to death..."

(the last hooded figure is watching me go nucking futs from a monitor)

hooded figure 1: "silly smashfan, you're not black... it's sad, really; deep down, you're just a scared little man... what a digital dummy! ...alright, i'm getting bored, up in here, up in here. time for something else. (goes onto youtube to listen to music)"

youtube video: "bad horse, bad horse! bad horse, bad horse! he rides across the nation-"

hooded figure 1: "heh, i love this song..."

youtube video: "-application that you just sent in!"

(back in the virtual world, i start to tire out...)

smashfan666, queen chrysalis & discord avis: "(out of breath) uh... up in... in here... up... in..."

(collapses)

darkrai: "if we're done with the wretched musical numbers... (takes 2 giant pillows out of 'ears') we can find the last 3 members of the order of unappreciation..."

smashfan666, discord avi: "egh... oh- oh, right! onto business! to answer the question... where the bloody hell is tingle?"

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "(pops up from behind a stalactite) not behind the stalactites/stalagmites..."

smashfan666, discord avi: "(playing fiddle with a band) or hiding amongst the BGM team..."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "well, i'm clueless..."

smashfan666, discord avi: "i have an idea! (clears throat) YYYODLADLEDLADLEDLELOOLALALALALALALALALALA-"

magolor: "what on earth are you doing?"

smashfan666, discord avi: "checking the acoustics, (winking to viewing *reading?* audience) in my avi's character... YYYODLADLEDLEDL-"

near: "(from deep in the caves) OVER HERE, YOU F***ING IDIOTS!!!"

(a hole is blasted in the caves, leading us straight to the others restraining tingle)

near: ">8C"

smashfan666, discord avi: "aha! i knew if i did enough stupid crap, near would eventually show us to the others!"

near: "8C what the- but i- i mean- ahgh- chkdbh- hdh- asdf- igh- i didn't- but- ...GAAH, YOU ARE THE MOST CONFUSING PERSON I'VE EVER MET, SMASHFAAAAAAAAAAN!!! D8<"

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "yeah, i know, i get that a lot..."

near: "<:C aah, f**k it..."

light: "wow... i'm impressed, smashfan. you got NEAR, of all people, to go ballistic... these hooded guys should be no problem for you."

smashfan666, discord avi: "ehh, doctor says i gotta hold back after large outputs, lest i become... (dramatic closeup) ADDICTED... again... in fact, i think i may be slipping already. ah, gotta collect myself... (cracks neck, spouts 'lllalalalalalalaaaaaa', then spins head 360 degrees) okay, that should do it..."

light: "...your smashfan is a strange person."

meta knight: "you get used to him after a while..."

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Nightmare Moon: Greetings small round...er...spikey thing.

I Aam Nightmare Moon!
Self appointed-

*A stray death blade whizzes by and barely misses her neck*

Queen of the shadow-

*A large crash cuts Nightmare off. Hinata dusts her hands off and kicks a pile of scrapped enemies to the side*

Hinata: Am I the only one actually trying to FIGHT here?

Discord: TIGHTS?
*a pair of ugly blue tights warp onto discord's body*

Hinata: NOT NOW!

-*Discord snaps his fingers and it suddenly starts raining COWS*-

Hinata: ...

*Gengar clears his throat*

Gengar: Should I come back at a better time?

...No goat-man I don't want any dimes

...because If you guys li-

Nightmare Moon: QUEEN OF THE SHADOWLANDS!

*everybody stops and looks at Nightmare*

Nightmare Moon: There. I've finished saying what I have to say.

-Hinata comes in-

Hinata: Uhm guys... I think the exit's this way.

Discord: (Darn nothing rhymes with "exit")

Mari

(( In a previos Post I Said I was scard of Gengar. Why hasn't anyone pointed this out?

I really really AM Scared of Gengar, He's just so...Creepy...:scared: ))

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Good!!! (following her)

Hinata: Theres the exit. Lets shut the door bck on the way out, we dont want any of these things getting out and effecting more people!!!

......Agreed......

Discord:......agreed... . . . ......

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
((Just waiting for SmashFan to continue the story, TIME FOR SOME SIMS AND MINECRAFT!!!)

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
((Just waiting for SmashFan to continue the story, TIME FOR SOME SIMS AND MINECRAFT!!!)
Lol same here.
I've been busy brainstorming on how I want Latios to fight in both formes.

:006:
Also lol Mari.
Gengar are fluffy. (Yes creepy) but fluffy.

Mari

((I Know, But I always Thought they we're creepy...Ah, whatever, ))

Mari: So, where do you guys think-

(Mari feels someone patting her leg and looks down)

Gengar: Not to be mean or anything, But Do you know where your going?

Mari: EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!! GENGAR!!

(Mari jumps behind whoever was next to her at the Moment, In this case, Meta Knight. Gengar's Eyes glow as he drinks Mari's fear.)

Gengar: Didn't expect that, But thanks for the snack!

Mari: GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!

Genger: Hmmm...This fear is old...Maybe...Childhood accedent?

MK: For the Love of the Stars, Please stop. Your scaring the Girl.

Sonic: Mari, Please calm down-

Mari: EVIL! HE'S EVIL, I CAN SEE IT IN HIS EYES!! GAAA-

(Mari suddenly falls, out cold.)

Gengar: (?)

Everyone else: -_-

GK: What? She was going ballistic. It's for her own good.

Magolor: Well...Let's just move on...

( Meanwhile, a little farther back behind our group,)

???: Oh, good, there moving on...I just hope I can Get this Message to Malgolor Before It's too Late...

Mari

((Noo...We're ALL IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD, Remember?))

(As Everyone continues on the path, Magolor is thrown aside behind a rock.)

Magolor: Whoa!

???: Shhh! Do you want them to hear us?!

Marx: It's a good thing I found you. Now we can get out of here!

Magolor: Marx?! What in Nova are you doing in here?

Marx: No clue. I just woke up a ways back. But listen! Your ship? GONE, MAN. It vanished. Some Shady Hooded guys took it into some kind of Vault.

Magolor: The Lor is gone...Wait, Vault?

Marx: Yeah, And It's Huge! Almost everykind of collectible Item is there, Stars, Clothes, Food, Everything! And Everykind of currency, Rubies, Coins, Rings, Gold Credets...I even Found My Ball in there, who knows how they got that...

Magolor: Hmmm...Maybe You should come with us...

Marx: No.

Magolor: Why?

Marx: *points to Kirby* HIM, That's why. He'll kick my purple butt!

Malgolor: Oh, Come on, Marx, He forgave me-

Marx: Forgive, My hat! No. Way.

???: I think you don't have a choice...

(Marx turns around and finds Mari looking down on him.)

Mari: Hi.

Marx:....Eep. (Tall...)

(A few minutes later, Mari carries Marx by the ends of his hat back to the group.)

Mari: Hey, Guys, Look what I found!

Marx: Uh...Hey, everybody...Heh..

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
marx: "wait a minute... smashfan? they got you, too?!"

smashfan666, discord avi: "they certainly have, marx. not sure how on smashboards they did it, though."

darkrai: "you two know eachother?"

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "of course, he was in my forum fighter group."

kirby: "...why?"

smashfan666, discord avi: "let's just say after you, kirby, pummeled his soul, he's had a... (puts on sunglasses and holds up the Change of Heart spell card) change of heart..."

singer: "FORCED YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

tingle: "how is a CSI: Miami reference relevant to your situation at hand?"

smashfan666, discord avi: "(turns away from the group to get a chocolate milk of glass) silly tingle, EVERYTHING is relevant on the internet! now watch as i enjoy me some glass, while you get... (drinks the glass, then throws the solid chocolate milk at tingle) CHOCOLATE RAIN!"

marx: "some stay dry and others feel the pain!"

(BOOM!!!)

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "which reminds me... did you manage to find any more of those order guys, mari?"

darkrai: "we ran into a mechanized version of tord from eddsworld. he claims to be the one in control of the virtual world."

???: "THAT'S RIGHT."

marx: "huh?!"

darkrai: "what?!"

(mecha tord appears in the caves)

mecha-tord: "AND NOW THAT YOU ALL HAVE DEFEATED THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE ORDER BESIDES ME AND THE LEADER, IT IS CLEAR THAT I MUST NOT FAIL TO DESTROY YOU! I CANNOT FAIL, TOO MUCH IS AT STAKE! SO I TREAT YOU ALL TO A MORE-THAN-6-PLAYERS ROUND OF..."

(we are all warped to what appears to be the Decoy map from tf2)

mecha-tord: "MANN VS MACHINE! YOU'VE ALL PLAYED TEAM FORTRESS 2, RIGHT?"

near: "i haven't-"

mecha-tord: "THEN GOOD LUCK... YOU WILL NEED IT! (disconnects from virtual world)"

Mecha-Tord has left the virtual world (disconnect by user)
GLaDOS has entered the virtual world​

GLaDOS: "3... 2... 1... FiRsT wAvE."

smashfan666, queen chrysalis avi: "we don't even get ample time to buy upgrades?"

(the hordes of robots come from over the ridge... except, these are different than the normal Mann VS Machine robots... these seem to be modeled after us!)

ryuk: "...we might be screwed, here."

???: "ready to charge!"

all: "what the- ?!"

(pan to a RED Medic)

RED medic: "medic is ze name, and healing is my proverbial game! i vas trapped in zis virtual world, same as all of you... vhen i get out of here, i svear, zese hooded figures shall taste ze fury of my saw! (holds out an Amputator saw)"

smashfan666, discord avi: "we'd appreciate any help, medic."

RED medic: "danke, herr smashfan!"

NEWCOMER!

RED Medic
has joined your team!​

sonic: "now let's kick some robot chassis!"

RED medic: "ja!"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
We finally got out of there, Phew..

....Now What

Hinata: Drink this, and you will cured.

Ow....Ok, has naybody noticed how wierd the outside looks!!

the girl: HI!!

*Popping Out of a some sorta realm like cirlce thingy*

O no......-_-, your so 200 pages ago...

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Ryuk: He left the virtual world..... Muhti, I can transport us to the real world. We can try and find the source of the virtual world.

Naoi: Did he just speak intelligently?

Muhti: Yep. But if we don't find it we will come back here.

SF-D: But that's strange, how can you do that?

Ryuk: I switched from the Shimigami World to the real one, that's how amazing I am.

GLaDoS: TERMINATE!

Muhti: Let's go now Ryuk. We'll tell you if we find anything .

Sonic: Alright, good luck.

*Muhti nods and jumps on the Shimigami, Ryuk groans a he transports Muhti to the real world*

Ryuk: *Mutters* Armored humans and their weight.

Muhti left the virtual world.
Ryuk left the virtual world.

*After that the remaining heroes/villains start batteling GLaDoS

Anti-Muhti left the virtual world......

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Can anyone plz summerize what just happened?
Not even sure what to put b?c I have no clue where I am.

It sounds like there are two discords. The one w/ Mars Nightmar, Latios, Hinata, a.d Gengar (wherever we are now) and one w/ Muthi and Mari (which also happens to the smashfan avi version of discord who is linked to hrisalys and the OTHER nightmare moon)

And apparently Discord rescued Mars, Hinata, and Xiroey a.k.a Latios from the vertual world and is trying to escape the facility that holds everyone else who are in virtual pods.

But then Gengar met Mari, and gengar is with the Duscord who saved Latios, so did Mari leave the virtual world?

Looking back, neither Gengar or Latios have said a word for like 8 posts (minus when Gengar meets Mari) posts so I am totally confused, have no clue who Im with, where I am and have no clue what to write! :facepalm:

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Discord Must still be inside Trying to save the people ion the virtual pods of the Facility!!!

Should we go back in I really dont want to.....

Hinata:A, yea he saved us

Aww......fine

The Girl: HI !!

Go away its over between us!!

Mari

Marx: God, Portal f**king messes with my brain...

Darkrai: Language, Marx.

Marx: Meh, whatever, LAZAH TIME!!!

(Marx randomly pulls a beam gun out of his hat and fires them at a robotic virsion of MK)

Marx: YEAH!! EAT THAT!!

Mari: I like him already! Hey, You got one more in there?

Marx: Uh...Let me see...I got Explodeing lemons...

Sonic: Seriously? Where did you get that?

Marx: The Vault. I told you they got everything there, so I snached a few things...

Mari: Cooooll!!

Magolor: HEY, ROBOT ME! *throws the lemon* When life gives you lemons...

Mari: GET MAD!! *Smashes robot virsion of Sonic*

(As everyone was busy Decreascing the robot population, GK notices something...)

GK: Meta Knight...Why isn't GLaDOS killing us off with nerotoxin?

MK: Perhaps this is a trap...In which case...

(MK and GK fly up to the celling)

MK: Severe her wires!

GLaDOS: Oh, I don't think so...

(One of her giant claws trys to grab the Dreamland Knights, But GK will have none of it.)

GK: NO!

(GK flys in front of GLaDOS and the claw grabs him instead.)

MK: Galacia!

GLaDOS: Now if you would all be so kind as to stop, I won't desintigrate your small friend here...

Mari: No! We have to do something!

Marx: UH....I THINK I GOT SOMETHING IN MY HAT!

Sonic: Well, hurry up!

(To be continued...)

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Well... I'm just going to assume that the teams are:

Muthi
Light
Naoi
Ryuk
Dementio

Smashfan
Darkrai
Marx
Mari
Darkrai
Red Medic
Near

Mari( 2 )
Darkrai ( 2 )
MK
GK
Marx
Maglor

Location- Virtual world

Discord (non-Smashfan version)
Latios
Gengar
Nightmare (non-Smashfan version)

Hinata
Mars
Gurl

Which means that Gengar and Mari never met.

(phew)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom