• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Nominee Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I completely agree. GoldShadow have some 1337 skillz in the knowledge department. I remember reading the random facts thread where he would come and proof all these people wrong.

Man he's cool.

GoldShadow FTW!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
My shop has been very dead, I think thats probably a bad thing for voting. Heh, I promise my shop is usually on fire, I just closed it for the holidays. ;)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yeah...Matt or Evil Eye's gonna win Best Writer. But, if you guys want to prove me wrong, I wouldn't mind:laugh:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha that's a good one.

I've been nominated for like a dozen and a half forum awards in my tenure here and come in last every time. Your victory is assured.

*Street Figher loss theme*

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Weird, I voted for you, EE. I loved that one story you wrote, all I remember (because I read it like a year ago) was the last sentence.
"You did the right thing."
"Yeah, but you didn't."

I think it was titled Ember. Loved that one. EE for best writer.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
That's why I am not voting for anything in this, my first year on smashboards.

Sugarpoultry, where is this shop? Do you have stuff on display I can admire? Can I post some stuff there? (once I figure out how to use imageshack or something that is)

Evil Eye, where are these stories? I'm writing a series of books (four in total) myself.

Thanks for the page with Gold facts! Those are often funny, both the facts and the confirming or deconfirming part.

And I'm so new I don't even know how to make a thread! I suppose it's less for mr. cute-Bowser-sig to moderate ;) At least someone's happy :) :(

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you cant be in a thread, just go into say the brawl character forums, but not into a topic, then click that button and you're on your way

Dynamism

Smash Lord
oh my...
I'm extreemly bad with this thing so thank you. Fortunately I just cleaned through my subscribed threads to eliminate the dead ones and found two that I wanted to either make or find. I bumped them both and now they are lively! :)

*pats self on back and high fives this thread and Gimpyfish62"

Thanks again!

Edit: but just found I mean a few days ago, and Happy New Year!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
So, does anyone know what forum award winners get besides recognition? I'm just curious. :-/

Blackadder

Smash Master
So, does anyone know what forum award winners get besides recognition? I'm just curious. :-/
Yeah I asked that earlier and nobody knew....
I read very recently something about "prizes", but that's all.
I honestly don't really think there IS anything else but a pat on the back for this.

Which is fine, really.
But some of the bigger, better sections deserve a prize. (Most valued member ;))

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I honestly don't really think there IS anything else but a pat on the back for this.

Which is fine, really.
But some of the bigger, better sections deserve a prize. (Most valued member ;))
Or Forum Monkey :chuckle:

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745

Which is fine, really.
i know what prizes are involved and I'll tell you all about them if enough people vote for me

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Probably something like a custom title/arv or a month of premmieness or something. I dunno.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
**** I suck with computers.
At least I have this thread :)

Ok, I have another favor ask somebody. I can't figure out how to make this thing the right size. Can somebody tell me how or even better, do it for me :laugh: Does it have to be done on Paint Shop (that's what I used) or can it be scaled here somehow?

This is what I have. Jumble and I whipped it together in an hour so it's more of a temporary test. But if we can't get the size right then it doesn't really matter anyway haha.

Edit: Removing it for now because I need to learn how to do these things myself haha!

Please help!

Also, why can't I copy paste things? Maybe it's just me :laugh:
I'm so confused all the time :( :cry:

And I don't really care if it's short width wise so that would be fine!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

Which is fine, really.
Eh, I was hoping like membership for a month, or hmm maybe a year. ^_^

Blackadder

Smash Master
Eh, I was hoping like membership for a month, or hmm maybe a year. ^_^
Month would be awesome, but for a year would be godamm l33t in anyone's books. :chuckle:

I suggest we all start a violent protest against the mods who's prizes we don't know about in any shape, form, smell, idea, or clue, for better prizes!

It's in our legal rights as SWF'ers! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom