• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Nominee Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Whoa, I got nominated for best artist :o. You should vote for me, I make amazing sigs har har. Thread in art emp.
Yea I voted for you! ;)
Assuming you live in the US or Canada, the last day of the year just barely started.

How did you get nominated for Forum Monkey? :p
Yea... That was my bad. Sorry bout that. :laugh:

Vote _milktea and IsmaR....and Me!!!!!

Fawriel

Smash Master
What! Youko for sexiest mod! He is the very definition of unsexy! They could have put a picture of my dog in the ballot for sexiest mod and he would have looked better!
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
Youko can only be the very epitome of sexiness, for two simple reasons.
1) He manages to have an incredibly manly voice despite having a girl's name.
2) He learned from me.

Okay, one reason.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Voting ends at midnight, so it would be impractical to actually announce them the moment that voting ends. That said, there's some manual formatting that still needs to be done once I find out who's won each category, so I'm not sure whether you'll have the results before I go to bed tonight or not. Barring a blackout or something, I will have them up by the end of the day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom