• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forte's Family Fun Festival: Name change or keep for now?

Do you want to rename the Aussie Social Room?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Simple question that I'll ask every few months, do we want a name change to the Aussie Social room, or do we want to keep it at it's current name. Discuss/vote away!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Considering you IGNORED me Mic I'll post it again.

Because I have nothing better to do with my time I was thinking about the words under FFFF and i thought it might be a good idea to make a thread on it so the community can give their input/ideas, then we can either choose one or do a poll. I thought I'd run it past you and see what you think and because I'm also incredibly impatient i couldn't wait for you to go back on steam.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lol. Sorry, probably should have explained it to you, and might as well here. If Forte stays I'll do a thread for suggestions for a byline, if a new name comes up, same deal, ill do a thread for byline suggestions.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
14 for new name, 13 for old.

Making nomination thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom