• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forcepalm flame SUCKS.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Or he could just do a pelvic thrust and a bunch of aura flies out and wipes everything off the screen. Even the stage and background. Lucario is too good.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
The Lucario Shoop Da Whoop is amazing, and makes for great screen shots.

Buts its Aura STORM.
Something along the lines of bolts of arua shooting from the top of his paws (Same FS start up and pose) and the bolts of aura flying around and targeting/hitting/ causing knockback to those on the stage would be sweet.
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I kinda wish that Lucario's FS was an ignition effect, or a transform effect, although a large attack radius is pretty nice too.

PsychoKnight

Smash Cadet
Force Palming someone across the stage makes my day. And the a-a-fp always works. (sorry I meant works for me, but yeah good point)

I do agree how it should have an aerial grab, and a spike into the ground would just make it more awesome.

Other than that, I dont mind it being the foward-b.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
except its 30% chance to paralyze, and there's no such thing in brawl anyway.
uless it dazed the opponent: then it would rawk.
yer maybe not a full daze but if u sweetspot it it dazed em for time anuff for a side smash... wud definitely own up:dizzy:

Top Bottom