• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For those who don't know yet

BEES

Smash Lord
that doesn't look like it should work, but maybe it does. Yeah if the others work this probably should too.

Next week it turns out every character has a footstool/jab lock.

§witch

Smash Lord
Yeah, I saw that...****. Most kirbys don't copy anyways, so the chances of them copying you, and pulling that off are slim, thank god.

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
Wow lol. Ya getting kirby to copy you is kinda hard. But if it really does work then it would be annoying.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
.........Why must kirby do lazers better than falco, makes no **** sense! Option 2 my azz! Do we have any combos like that?

§witch

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter as long as you hit them with the right attack after the footstool, you're golden, there's no escaping it. And NO, you can't tech the footstool.

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
hehehehe... *nervous laugh*
shiiit both options are both lethal lol, talk about ironic.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
The ****ing hell...

This game is so disgusting. Doesn't it seem like the Falco has enough time to roll out after getting footstooled?

J4pu

Smash Champion
All i can say about this is, it seems more likely for Falco to get caught by this than for anybody to get caught by Falco's footstool combo since falco jumps so **** high.

Neb

Smash Lord
Haha, they took your idea, and flipped it back against you.
><, that has to hurt, not to mention a lot of characters have toadstool combo's now. I hope you guys can create a counter.

You could probably DI out of the Inhale, or Phantasm if you have to. But that all depends on if that particular Kirby is combo'ing out of Inhale.

toktomo

Smash Cadet
falco = fail

...in that vid...lol.

mehhh...kirby's a cheap one...nvm, he's not lol. )__)

Top Bottom