• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Brawl credit, trade in SSBM into Gamestop NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
They give you $16.50 now and it's going to lower when SSBB comes out.

If you ever regret it you can buy it off ebay for around $16. It's only going to lower in price with time so there's no reason to not trade it in.

Firebert

Smash Ace
They give you $16.50 now and it's going to lower when SSBB comes out.

If you ever regret it you can buy it off ebay for around $16. It's only going to lower in price with time so there's no reason to not trade it in.
I can't imagine not owning Melee, but that's the only reason why I won't trade it in.

heroicsonic

Smash Apprentice
I dont know.... alot people say that brawl is much more worser, less speed, etc, im still keeping my melee copy anyways.

AerialAce!

Smash Rookie
Like I said you can buy one off ebay for around $16. So unless you own a game store, there's no way you personally could sell it for $40.
That or you could try selling it to an actual person that wants the game for 20 bucks. Seriously.

You make more money, they spend less. Win-win.

EDIT: And yeah, I don't see why anyone would sell Melee either. It's still a good game, just like Smash 64 is still a good game.

Truce

Smash Cadet
What if I'm attached to my copy of Melee? What if I want to make sweet reminiscent love to it after Brawl's been around a while and just any copy wouldn't cut it?

Thanks but no thanks.

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
That or you could try selling it to an actual person that wants the game for 20 bucks. Seriously.

You make more money, they spend less. Win-win.

EDIT: And yeah, I don't see why anyone would sell Melee either. It's still a good game, just like Smash 64 is still a good game.

GL finding someone that lives near you that owns a gamecube and not SSBM willing to pay $20 for it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, this would work with about any video game, when it comes to discounting new purchases from Gamestop. Most smashers here wouldn't want to part with their copy of Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom