• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For a player interested in Peach.....

leefan

Smash Cadet
you dont necessarily need the c stick, most of peach's manuvers can be performed without it. there was a topic somewhere saying that you need the c stick for a retreating fair, but thats not true: just instant float, and kinda do the same motion as a dash dance, to do the fair and retreat. peach's smashes also have high priority and low lag, her recovery is great, and her dsmash's range is great, and in the case someone crouch cancels, just spam the hell out of this move. then, when they expect it and counterattacks, shield grab followed by a floating dair immediately by a uair.
yea, i rambled for a bit, but peach, is, in the end, still a high tier.

Mama

Smash Ace
I agree with him. Before I used peach I never touched the c-stick. I thought I thought it would ruin my gameplay. But now that I use Peach. I hug the C-stick all the time. :laugh:
I wouldn't say I hug the C-stick but I do use it more often nowadays lol. I think if you're looking for someone new to try out anyone could adapt themselves to Peach. But if you like girls and are confident in your manhood that also helps.

I like hearing the scrubs I know ask "Who the heck is Peach?" then watch how good I am. Its funny.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You pick Peach if you want the most broken aerial lag-canceling technique in the game.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Good point. Not so good KO power + insane recovery = Peach battles last longer overall.

Peach/Samus or Peach dittos are insane... this is why we have a time limit.
While Peach has a great recovery, Samus has the most trickiest and most versitile recovery ever. She could go straight for the ledge, go under the stage to the other side, or posibly going up high up the stage. Yet they say Peach's recovery is broken lol

Cort

Apple Head
If you want to win teams at FCD and get 1000 dollars for pressing buttons staring at pixels move on a screen.

Top Bottom