• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
what do you mean none of the cool people are going? The whole BS Krew is totally awesome. And my good pals from SoHo are real cool too. And then there's Vinny and his friend Carlos who are like OFF the cool scale they're so cool. Not to mention my V-town ****** be comin' down y0. And, last but certainly not least, CLEVER AND I will be there.

So it looks like all the cool people xcept eMs will be there :p

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
all of ya can "cool" these nuts in your mouth...enough with the ******ry talk, if they are not coming, well, too bad... :ohwell: cancel the tourny just because a group of "cool" kids can't come?..... :laugh:

G@BE

Smash Lord
Iam not sure if iam even going.
for these reasons

1. I start school the very next day (well so does my krew)

2. not worth the money i "could" win. (gas)

3. rayz is not going. (rematch)

4. Moast likely will get beating by one of my teamates (sethlon)

5. go hang out with someone else (girlfriend)

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
what the hell am I, chopped liver???? It's like if Raymond isn't going nobody wants to come at all = (

and also this guy Juan coming from South Houston has been playing since the game came out and has an absolutely amazing Marth (not the one I beat with Pichu). And Vinny's Peach is a force to be reckoned with.

There'll also be some guys coming from Missouri City, hopefully, who'll bring their awesome skillz.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Alright thats cool. Kailo is the ONLY one going to it from my side. His daddy will drop him off. He is going only becaues his chances of winning are huge(thats what he thinks). so please beat him

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
t3h r3sul7z012z

we decided to start the tournament a little bit early:!!! I was amazed to see the excellent turnout we got...

1 Fluffy-sama
2 Rayzorium
3 Clever
4 ChasoTheory
5 Isai
5 Azen
7 Ken
7 Tom a
9 Nate
9 SoupNazi
9 Amber
9 Legion
13 Ross
13 Postal
13 Stefan
13 "king" Kailo

AtsukoArai86

Smash Rookie
Ohhh I haven't posted since like... Last September!!!

All I have to say is... hehe. These Victoria people come up with some wierd games... ^^ but y'all are all really nice sooo... I guess it's cool having you smashers all up in the apartment. Tee hee...ahh... even though it's like.. Fluffy's apartment pretty much.. I don't know what I'm saying. I suck at Smash.. XD

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Well Fluffy and everyone at teh awesome tourney it was mad fun playin with yall. Those of yall that didnt come yall missed out on the craziness of the Vtown peeps! And of course the great Lvl 1 challenges >_<. Anyway I wanna take this post and just say that it was great playing with all the peeps from this and the tomball tourney. Me and my Rest crazy Jiggs are moving to AZ this week so no more Tx smash for me for a while. Tho I am gonna try to make it to Smash Ex 2 I'm not promising anything. Ok, well thats all I gots for now

P.s ....Long live the Blanket Crew

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
Wtf?!

man, **** you guys for not waiting for me...i really wanted to play some smash today..but i ended up going to my friends house to play some more MvC2 and got drunk!.......man, wtf?! O_o....maybe next time...hehe....

edit* i had too much to drink tonight....time for me to pass out! :psycho: later kids!

Mr.C

Smash Master
So wut werer the real placings?

I know vtown top but tell me or ill cry.

Legion19

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I had much fun smashing in Houston over the course of the weekend. Unfortunately, I, as well as ChaosTheory, are moving to Arizona, so yeah... no Texas tournies for us for awhile. It was really great getting to know everyone, and our other buddy that was there, Poztal said he had a fantastic time there too. Glad to know I'm not the -WORST- smash player in the world haha, anyways... I have to get to packin' n' stuff and tonight's my last night in Texas, so, until I meet you guys on the gamefield once more, adios.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's the blanket club, get it right XD

okay... um...

1 fluffy-sama
2 Clever
3 ChaosTheory
4 Legion
5 Postal
5 Amber
7 Bye
7 Bye

I think everyone who went would be happy with these results :x

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
heyc ool my name's a different color than you guys'! I decided tot ry out the new skin since I'm all up at work with DSL... only bad thing about it is it slows down my browser at home on 56 gay really bad =(

I HOPE more people come to next month's tournament >= / I don't want to have to get first place again!

Clever

Smash Journeyman
Yes, more peeps! Next monthly will begin at 2 so there will be plenty of time to make it, no johnies!

Titan come, best 3/5 GGXX for $5. Now that's incentive to come!

:edit: Might as well bring all of Austin down this next monthly :p

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Clever, Titan got top 10 in GGXX #r at EVO. :grin: Good luck with that challenge. :p Also if he goes, I'm gonna try to get a ride with him, and if that happens, I'm taking any money matches, especially low tier. I might also take money matches in 3s if I can actually get myself to practice. And I don't think the rest of Austin would be very interested unfortunately =\ Especially if TGA happens around the same time. Plus, me being the worst in Austin and all, I wouldn't have a chance to win if they came. :laugh:

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
JesusFreak said:
Clever, Titan got top 10 in GGXX #r at EVO. :grin: Good luck with that challenge. :p Also if he goes, I'm gonna try to get a ride with him, and if that happens, I'm taking any money matches, especially low tier. I might also take money matches in 3s if I can actually get myself to practice. And I don't think the rest of Austin would be very interested unfortunately =\ Especially if TGA happens around the same time. Plus, me being the worst in Austin and all, I wouldn't have a chance to win if they came. :laugh:
MM in 3S...i think i might consider...maybe....i'll bring my canoe.....

yes, starting at 2pm is usually the ideal time to start a tourny...but also, i am also waiting to see when they are going to annouce the next Texas SF regional held in Dallas...and even then, i might not be able to make it due to me being low on cash....so we'll see how things pan out within the next month....

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's nice gabe. :D

You guys never did say one way or the other if you want me to devote space on my webpage to the SSBS tournaments...

:colorful:

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
no offense to the BS krew but i think smashex is a WAY bigger tourney and will have a more sizeable turn out each time. so i would just have the SEX tourny on the site instead of the BS ones. but its all up to you

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Great Marth said:
no offense to the BS krew but i think smashex is a WAY bigger tourney and will have a more sizeable turn out each time. so i would just have the SEX tourny on the site instead of the BS ones. but its all up to you
Well the thing is i want the Smashex.com site to include other tournaments and smash activities from the Houston Area... To raise the number of people attending tournaments and playing smash on a competitive level. :: nod ::

Of course the main idea of the site will be SmashEx

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
fluffy-sama said:
Well the thing is i want the Smashex.com site to include other tournaments and smash activities from the Houston Area... To raise the number of people attending tournaments and playing smash on a competitive level. :: nod ::

Of course the main idea of the site will be SmashEx

i still feel that you should just combine both tournies in a central location ....no point in having two seperate tournies way across town from each other...just my opinion....take it as you will.... :) ...nice smiley btw... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom