• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida's- Malicious Plans to take Pound 2 Thread

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright so I know that at least 10 ish Floridians are going to pound dos, and we have to show all the other peeps that florida is no joke, so let's step it up and discuss plans and whatnot in this thread. If your from FL and going post here and well make a list because we takin over *****es!:mad:

.Peeps going to Pound DOS.

Linguini
Greenie
XIF
Queen
Rock
Dashizwiz
Cousin Skeeter**
Keepeedn
Colbol
The lawl
otru..

Looking pretty promising.
The purpose of this thread is to talk ****.
Im totally serious.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i wanna play a crew battle but the thing is that only 3 of us r goin, sooo hmmm we need a 4th n maybe a 5th person to man up n be part of the noob testament crew at pound

its:
1. colbol
2. thelaw
3. me
4. ?? maybe qdvs? u down?
5.??

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
i wanna play a crew battle but the thing is that only 3 of us r goin, sooo hmmm we need a 4th n maybe a 5th person to man up n be part of the noob testament crew at pound

its:
1. colbol
2. thelaw
3. me
4. ?? maybe qdvs? u down?
5.??

If for some reason I cant be on the same crew team as my own SVC crew even tho im pretty sure bronson would make space for me ( I hope <_< ) I'd be glad to be in the crew for pound 2 =)
Yeah Just got my Tickets as well as ****** to VA on a greyhound bus so were confirmed. ROAD TRIP!

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
If for some reason I cant be on the same crew team as my own SVC crew even tho im pretty sure bronson would make space for me ( I hope <_< ) I'd be glad to be in the crew for pound 2 =)
Yeah Just got my Tickets as well as ****** to VA on a greyhound bus so were confirmed. ROAD TRIP!
Holy god that's going to take forever.

Top Bottom