• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Smash Rookie
ALL YEAR LONG
Orlando; Orlando; 777; Mario; Link; Pikachu

Tempest0538

Smash Cadet
School Year
Miami; Miami (FIU); Tempest0538; Fox, Marth, DK
Summer
Pensacola; Fort Walton Beach; Tempest0538; Fox, Marth, DK

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Major update to the locators on first page. They are now sorted by region to make it easier to find people. The format is slightly different too, so check the directions post for how to add yourself.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Another update though not nearly as useful to you guys: I added both my crews to the crew info section. Yeah, I've got two crews... so what?!

To the Jacksonville guy who PMed, I saw your message and I'm also in Jacksonville so I don't know if we'll need another mod from the area... but I'll leave that up to Exarch to decide since he's the head honcho. In any case, let us know who you use and wether you're in Jax all year or just summer so I can add you to the loacator.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
NO DOUBLE POSTING MANKO!!!! lol :laugh:

@ teben and Tempest0538 or anyone with info on them : Hey u guys are in the panhandle manhandler's territory that means u should come smash with us doesnt that sound fun?!?!?!?!?! any way hit me up on aim (drummerdudeEG) or give me a PM before u 2 go back to ure places for school year.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Its automatic at the second post of EVERY thread page. I think special members dont see those but I don't mind.

*update*
ALL YEAR LONG
Tampa; Brandon; Zaromo; Falco; Marth; Yoshi

Mav

Furries For The Win
Just a quick update, me and Flowin are a part of the Knights of the South crew. All of South west FL is now one big crew. And the Wolf Assassins no longer exists. Update when ever possible.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
lol at this thread saying rockcrock has the best ganondorf in fl. this **** should be closed for its ignorance

oh and you need to add 1-dahman to the crews section.. and g-spot dosent exist anymore

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Whoever's the crew leader should write up a description for thier crew. For example, who exactly in SWFL is in the Knights of the South? There's alot of people there! I think G-spot's there because Exarch wanted old crews too, so I guess Wolf Assassins should be updated to say it's now merged with KotS or something.

1-DahMan never got added, because nobody ever wrote anything on it. I sure don't know much about you guys, having only played each of you once. Of course Doodah is infamous on the boards, but smash wise all I know is he rocks with DK. I think this is why Exarch wanted someone from each region on this. :p

As for Rock claiming to be the best Ganon, guess that's the drawback of having people write their own info. I think we all know that it's Tipman though.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
If you want something changed, write up the changes and post them.

1-up, if you want 1dahman to be on this, then write something that looks similar to what the other crews have up, and post it.

Mav, I'll change it, but if there's anyone else you want to be added to the KotS then you'll have to write up a description.

GSPOT stays out of respect.

Mav

Furries For The Win
SWFL is one gigantic crew. "The South West FL Crew"

One day we should say FU to teams and do a massive FL crew battle. Been saying that for the past year and it still hasn't happened.

Honestly the only way a crew tourney will ever happen, is if teams is dropped.

NBPcee

Smash Cadet
spelled my name wrong "COREY" and i love drum mania i will 360 all over your mom

pete is gay

NBPcee

Smash Cadet
my name is spelled wrong its Corey. and put ill 360 all over your mom in my bio also

pete stinks

NBPcee

Smash Cadet
you miss spelled my name its (Corey) and make it so i do a round off to hi hat cymbol splash on moms

pete is metro

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
spelled my name wrong "COREY" and i love drum mania i will 360 all over your mom
WHats this?!?!?!?! :psycho: :chuckle: Someone mentioned something about drumming and it wasn't me. WTF!?!?!?!?!?! I'm drumma_boi i mean come on why was i not informed about drum mania. lol i should change my name to drum_master cause i dont think anyone else that smashes is into DCI druming or WGI drumming to challenge me for that title. set drumming is cool but WGI and DCI are better. Drum corps FTW!!!!! :lick: :) :) :cool:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Cause I made them both, they'd be nothing without me!

there's only 2, Panhandle Manhandlers and *****es & Blades which got a name change when half the members left Jacksonville.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
yea right, joe i made panhandler manhandlers! wtf r u talkin about! u would be nothing w/ out me! if i hadnt made this crew u would kno nothing!!!! :laugh: :chuckle: oo0 yea n hehe i like this smily:lick:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
w/e joe me and fumin were the first in the crew and then we founded it sorta with u. thats only i saw u at that **** items tournament.:p geez u dont even know ure first crew's history accuratley.:p :chuckle: :laugh: :p

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You're right John, I didn't even know Jessica was a member! 0_o

seriously though, you can't even find your way home without me. :p

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea well she wanted the sig she isnt a member she isnt on the sig she is just representing our crew DUH!!!! lol and so what a leader doesnt have to be a good navigator hes the leader. go send george bush into the woods and tell him to find his way to the other side of it safely. not gonna happen. lol and it isnt just me it is our whole crew we suck at directions and navigating. without u we get lost going to ryans house (j/k not that bad lol):chuckle: :lick:

@ sexysmasher - this smiley is awsome:lick:

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
Duhhh joe im REPRESENTIN YO CREW SON! lol! and yea they all suk at directions. they miss an exit unless u tell them its there like 3 secs b-4 they have to turn or theyll forget. :laugh: and drumma_boi @ means AT not and :lick:

Top Bottom