• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida -> MLG thread

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hows everyone getting to MLG?
Is anyone renting rooms in the MLG Hotel?

IM probably flying (thurs depart mon return) and i want to rent some rooms int he hotel but so far have no one else (that i know) looking into renting it.

All info is on MLG and ****.
So yeah whos doing what lets get some **** started.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I've been thinking about going, money ain't an issue but getting the days off from work is. You can put me down on a list as a maybe unless you find a group going that you're more comfortable with.

CO18

Smash Hero
Me and shaky might not make it cuz of skool starting 2 days before and shizz but i will prob pull through to keep my top16 spot until I win 12.5 k

8Bitman

Smash Master
wow yall are some determined people... it's too far and way too expensive for me..

GL EVERYONE!! MAKE SFL PROUD!!!!!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood florida has spirit bomb...when a florida player is in trouble...raise ur hands!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah Im pretty sure Im def gonna stay at the hotel, it was like 7 of us last time Afro the mlg hotel is pretty expensive. But theres no way Id be renting for thursday depart monday return lol, it would be for friday morning depart and sunday evening depart like last time and even then at 7 people at the hyatt its 40$ a person for the two nights even though we ended up getting 1 night free cuz they emailed me saying they overbooked so it was only 20$ a person but its unlikely that will happen again.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah Im pretty sure Im def gonna stay at the hotel, it was like 7 of us last time Afro the mlg hotel is pretty expensive. But theres no way Id be renting for thursday depart monday return lol, it would be for friday morning depart and sunday evening depart like last time and even then at 7 people at the hyatt its 40$ a person for the two nights even though we ended up getting 1 night free cuz they emailed me saying they overbooked so it was only 20$ a person but its unlikely that will happen again.
So we're lookin at only 2 nights?

CO18

Smash Hero
Well at least I am lol, I mean if you have the money you can obviously do w/e but I cant afford 2 extra nights

Top Bottom