• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia III: Game Over. Who Won?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Votecount 3.2

2. UtopianPoyzin: Pokechu
4. Z25
6. Pythag
7. Pokechu: Z25
8. Kary
9. Sabrar

Not Voting
UtopianPoyzin, Pythag, Kary, Sabrar;

Important Game Links
Game Links and Vote Counts

Notes:
No Changes

*= Currently being replaced
^= V/LA

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 3 is April 1st, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm 99% certain Pokechu is mafia and 95% certain Poyzin is the other.

Here's my top 5 problems with Pokechu's claim

#1 rolecop doesn't check alignment
It's a rolecop not an everything cop. I don't think I should have to explain this any further.
#2 Ranmaru loves giving mafia a rolecop. He's used it in 2/3 of his previous setups.
Volcano Taco, Mafia Role Cop
soup was lynched! He was a Mafia Rolecop.
#3 we have a flipped town tracker, town having two investigative roles is very strange in a simple setup.
#4 if Pokechu is real, he should have kept quiet and pushed to no-lynch today, which would give him an extra investigation.
Yes, you could argue that Pokechu might die at Night. However, all Pokechu would need to do is it make it clear during the Day that he had 2 reads he was confident in, so town could know his results if he flipped. This isn't rocket science.
#5 Pokechu didn't act as though Poyzin was clear; it took forever to get reads out of pokechu on day 2.

It also goes without saying that Pokechu's play has been scummy, at least, a lot scummier than z25.
Need I remind you that Raxxel wanted to lynch Pokechu at the end of Day 1?

Since it's clear Poyzin has nothing to contribute, it's time to start making moves in the right direction.

Sabrar Sabrar I expect you are the hold out here. But it's really not a very difficult decision to make. You just have to trust and follow me.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Sabrar Sabrar I expect you are the hold out here. But it's really not a very difficult decision to make. You just have to trust and follow me.
But I don't trust you completely. I don't want to do Pokechu's job instead of him but I think I could argue against all of your points so it's not clear-cut. I have my own reasons not to trust Pokechu but they somewhat rely on your and Pythag's claim.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
But I don't trust you completely. I don't want to do Pokechu's job instead of him but I think I could argue against all of your points so it's not clear-cut. I have my own reasons not to trust Pokechu but they somewhat rely on your and Pythag's claim.
I'm town bulletproof.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Up agreeing and saying he wants to support both me and chu, then immediately Going: “hopefully you haven’t forgotten your scum?”

Almost feels like it could be a slip Up by Up because of his scumate trying to start a bus on them to look better.

Ive never seen them react like that to being voted. Which makes this come across as general upsetness or anger.

Combining that with them then trying to throw shade at Kary who made it clear they were watching this unfold to see who looked better between me and Chu; comes off as a very weak attempt to avoid Association with Pokechu, and remove his potential wagon

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm 99% certain Pokechu is mafia and 95% certain Poyzin is the other.

Here's my top 5 problems with Pokechu's claim

#1 rolecop doesn't check alignment
It's a rolecop not an everything cop. I don't think I should have to explain this any further.
#2 Ranmaru loves giving mafia a rolecop. He's used it in 2/3 of his previous setups.
#3 we have a flipped town tracker, town having two investigative roles is very strange in a simple setup.
#4 if Pokechu is real, he should have kept quiet and pushed to no-lynch today, which would give him an extra investigation.
Yes, you could argue that Pokechu might die at Night. However, all Pokechu would need to do is it make it clear during the Day that he had 2 reads he was confident in, so town could know his results if he flipped. This isn't rocket science.
#5 Pokechu didn't act as though Poyzin was clear; it took forever to get reads out of pokechu on day 2.

It also goes without saying that Pokechu's play has been scummy, at least, a lot scummier than z25.
Need I remind you that Raxxel wanted to lynch Pokechu at the end of Day 1?

Since it's clear Poyzin has nothing to contribute, it's time to start making moves in the right direction.

To be fair, most of this I can't combat. For #2 I don't know Ran's prior history as we've not shared words before this and this is the first game of his I've joined. #1 in particular seems like a weak reason to lynch because it's more of a "policy" lynch than anything, and in MyLo I feel like you should be able to come up with better reasons. I also think that my earlier point about scum!Chu's teammate stopping him from claiming rolecop applies here. #3 is more so speculation so I can't say anything about that. #4 is also kind of disingenuous because cop is hard to play so I wouldn't fault anyone for not playing it optimally, especially if they got a guilty!!!! LMAO I don't blame myself!!! I want Z dead!!! like I really would say it can be rocket science :laugh: if you haven't played it before then it definitely is.

#5 is also kind of hard to quantify, looking back it did take me a while to post my ISOs but my Z wall (#364 I think?) mentions how Z was weird towards Poyzin, and that whole post gets additional depth once you realize that Poyzin was confirmed town to me.

I also don't understand your point about Raxxel? Townies can get mislynches too right? I mean, we mislynched Maven and GLG. Just because Raxxel wanted to vote me and he flipped town doesn't mean I'm automatically scum.

And I would say Z's definitely been sketchier than I. But it's hard to prove that when I'm making wonderful arguments that no one wants to pay attention to LOL! Honestly I'm super proud of my #527 and my #534 because they really show my problems with Z's slot in a quick, clear, and concise way. But I asked my top townread about them (Poy) yesterDay and didn't get a response. I brought #527 up again today and still no response. So could you elaborate on this and why you're not suspicious of anything Z has done?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you! Waiting for Pythag Pythag now.
Vanilla town

@Kary I was waiting for UP to post before ordering my list, it is currently:

Chu/poy - I don’t understand UP’s response. Z25 vs. Pokechu isn’t really a 50/50, we have pages of reading them. Why would we put time and energy into specifically reading everyone but Pokechu and z25, where we have a greater chance of hitting town? (Likely)

Chu/z25- this was based much more on the timing of it all. Sab looked like he was about to try to turn the screws on z25. If Sab was town reading Kary now, Pokechu would be running out of options, as Kary had been suspecting Pokechu of scum for awhile. (Maybe)

Z25/poy this is last because it assumes Chu is telling the truth, which I was having a lot of difficulty with thinking the town would be that stacked with PRs. Z25 townreading UP to slowly turning on him D1, plus his immediate response to believing (or acting) that chu’s claim on UP was true and then turning on Kary is probably what I’ve got for this. (Least)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Why did you redirect me to this post?

What am I suppose to answer?
Because you didn’t like my vote and way of doing does not constitute why I’m scum.

In fact your reaction of being mad reeks of scum triggered that so early someone was scum reading them despite their efforts
I don't like Z's responses here. The post in question (my #206 I think) brought up decent points against him (how he was deliberately misrepresenting my posts and how he was just posting about there being nothing to post about, not taking initiative) but Z once again ignores them and acts like there's nothing to answer or combat. He also takes it a step further and says my reaction "reeks" of scum being mad I was targeted early? IDK where he got that. I mean, I listed valid reasoning against his slot. This feels like more OMGUS, which, I've been knocking him the whole game for LOL
You can clearly see my activity increase as more unfolds though. You already know why I wasn’t proactive, because I’m vanilla townie, and could do jack For the most part. So I had less reason to care, and there was t good things to work with at the time.
I also don't like this post here. He's vanilla townie so he doesn't need to be proactive? Pretty slimy. As town and especially as vanilla townie your power lies in your voice and your vote so if you're saying you have less reason to care, you can't be proactive, because you're vanilla townie, that's really bad. Like being vanilla isn't an excuse to not put a good foot forward, but Z is acting like it is.
funny how you say as town shouldn’t I advance my read. And your right, I’ve been doing that. But this is the same conjecture as you telling me my notions of what a cop should do are wrong. So your contradicting yourself here.
I'm not sure what he's saying here. Is it that I'm telling him he should advance his read, while also not advancing my own (electing to check Poy instead of Z)? Because I think the two are completely different. Power roles get antsy and anxious and everyone's made plays that don't seem smart in hindsight, regardless of alignment. So I don't think this really counts for anything imo
Also for someone trying to Say it’s serious that the tracker died,, you immediately put a laughing emoji next to it. Clearly showing you don’t really care either and found it entertaining. That’s not a townie reaction. Especially with how big tracker is.
Once again, Z refuses to use actual content against me. Instead, he uses my vibrant posting style to make the case that I don't care about the tracker dying? How are the two related? I'm a laidback person and that's just my personality. I don't see how using emojis means I don't care about the tracker dying. You know you're talking to a powerrole, right? Like when Raxxel flipped I was SCARED!!! LMAO
As for the next part, your half right. I should deduce my own stuff. That’s not a simple task, when only two people in the thread posted productive content as you said that got them town read. I can only do so much with postings, it won’t change the fact that at the end of the day, the information that helps in scum reading can’t really come from me, but from the perspective I have on the other players actions.

Sure I can ask questions, but irrelevant questions like stances on meta don’t cha he the game. I ask questions when need be not all the time. Because ultimately that’s gotten me scum read on multiple occasions.

For the final part, well you got your wish, you’ve peaked my intrigue and honestly some of my anger to make such a stupid and false claim. So I’m not going to just sit back when nonsense like that is happening
None of this really goes against my slot and my alignment, or paints me in a bad light. Just mostly defending himself - which isn't bad! It can help to have his perspective on things. I understand his point about questions being irrelevant at times but it still doesn't change the fact how Z thinks that since he's vanilla he doesn't have to try his best. That's really bad imo

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Double voting for ****s and giggles is an absolutely terrible reason. So yes you should be called out on that. It’s anti town and comes across as buddying, much like your Utopian supports.

Say it all you want, you might not do it all the time but it’s still buddying and an issue. As for your reasons here, they feel exactly like what you told me, pot shots at my slot. There’s no real problem slated just “I don’t like Z, he bad, but I won’t elaborate till later”. Should have been In this same post if you had that much of a problem.

But I’m out for the night, I’ll tack those other two posts tomorrow and whatever else you want to throw my way.
Once again, misrepresenting my post. ****s and giggles was clearly not my only reason for voting, as I've explained numerous times to Z that Maven was already in my lynch pool.
This is blatantly false and you know it. You are aware I've already corrected someone on this.

also very nice OMGUS here

Vote Z25

He still holds me to buddying despite buddying Kary himself (he hasn't argued this point)
Drive? Purpose? I've had both of those!! That's how I got a guilty on you.... LMAO

Copy cat when? We've been over this. I voted for Maven, after I already said he was in my lynchpool. You keep up bringing up me buddying. You want to see buddying?

D1 you put his vote on GLG saying "I'll trust Kary!"

I don't think Z said anything about my ambition/drive/etc. before Kary mentioned it in her #427 but then he's suddenly backing her up on it in #461

Z explicitly says Kary's his top town read and he'd follow her the most, and he's acting like that shouldn't be suspicious for any reason or act as evidence as a Kary/Z scumteam

In these post he almost makes her immune to criticism, like she can't be questioned. Kind of defensive of Kary.

For someone who's pinned (and misrepresented) me for buddying, you've done a lot of it yourself.
I said earlier that Z just reflects everything I throw at him and makes potshots. Here he's now saying I'm the one making pot shots LOL proves my point right doesn't it?

He also says that my post he quoted here, #411, doesn't have any real problem stated, just that I don't like his slot and I won't elaborate. He ignores the fact that there's a whole LIST of problems in #411 "Z has misrepresented me, deflects what I'm saying, backtracks, throws potshots" that I had already elaborated on. So this isn't me "not elaborating until later", this is me having ALREADY elaborated! :joyful:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vanilla town

@Kary I was waiting for UP to post before ordering my list, it is currently:

Chu/poy - I don’t understand UP’s response. Z25 vs. Pokechu isn’t really a 50/50, we have pages of reading them. Why would we put time and energy into specifically reading everyone but Pokechu and z25, where we have a greater chance of hitting town? (Likely)

Chu/z25- this was based much more on the timing of it all. Sab looked like he was about to try to turn the screws on z25. If Sab was town reading Kary now, Pokechu would be running out of options, as Kary had been suspecting Pokechu of scum for awhile. (Maybe)

Z25/poy this is last because it assumes Chu is telling the truth, which I was having a lot of difficulty with thinking the town would be that stacked with PRs. Z25 townreading UP to slowly turning on him D1, plus his immediate response to believing (or acting) that chu’s claim on UP was true and then turning on Kary is probably what I’ve got for this. (Least)
It literally can't be z25 and Poyzin because that would make Pokechu legit, and Poke has claimed an innocent check on Poyzin.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Vote: Pythag (I added my colon! ;))

It makes sense that this is your least likely team because if I'm telling the truth then Poyzin has to be town so I don't think in a truthful!Chu world this team comp really makes much sense. But you didn't mention this at all! Can you elaborate on this?

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Thanks Pythag! Also vanilla town here. Collecting my thoughts and will post something tonight.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
It literally can't be z25 and Poyzin because that would make Pokechu legit, and Poke has claimed an innocent check on Poyzin.
Ah, you’re right, sorry.
I wasn’t putting too much thought there because I don’t think he’s telling the truth.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu I admire the effort that you're making. But it doesn't change anything lol
well actually!!! Regardless of if I'm town or scum it would be nice for the town to hear your perspective on this!!!!
And I would say Z's definitely been sketchier than I. But it's hard to prove that when I'm making wonderful arguments that no one wants to pay attention to LOL! Honestly I'm super proud of my #527 and my #534 because they really show my problems with Z's slot in a quick, clear, and concise way. But I asked my top townread about them (Poy) yesterDay and didn't get a response. I brought #527 up again today and still no response. So could you elaborate on this and why you're not suspicious of anything Z has done?

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Axiom
Town doesn't lie about claims in MYLO/LYLO.

Lemma1
If Kary is telling the truth then Pokechu is lying.
'Proof': This is not a sure thing but 3 town PRs are simply too strong in a 7-2 setup without giving scum a lot to compensate. Roleblocker could be a start but it's simply not enough, a lucky D1 lynch would almost guarantee a town victory.

Lemma2
If Kary is lying then scum withheld N2.
Proof: this is obvious, we would have no protective roles.

Lemma3
If scum has Roleblocker then from their pov there is a decent chance that town has 2 PR-s.
'Proof': this is a matter of judgement of course but a 'decent chance' is justifiable here.

Lemma4
Withholding the kill in MYLO when town might have PR is a bad idea.
'Proof': this should be obvious, if scum withholds the kill and town decides to No Lynch then it basically gives town PR a free night to check someone.

Theorem
Pokechu is lying.
Proof: Follow the chain of logic.

Pokechu Pokechu : where did I make a mistake?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My limited experience tells me you shouldn’t take your fierce opponent out for a nice wine evening, but that’s just me. (Don’t take it the wrong way I’m sorry :crying:)
I'm actually not sure which way to take this. I've never heard this saying before? Expand please :^)

Also I'm not a schoolyard bully or anything!!! LOL what do you think I'll do???? Ban you? LMAO

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Axiom
Town doesn't lie about claims in MYLO/LYLO.

Lemma1
If Kary is telling the truth then Pokechu is lying.
'Proof': This is not a sure thing but 3 town PRs are simply too strong in a 7-2 setup without giving scum a lot to compensate. Roleblocker could be a start but it's simply not enough, a lucky D1 lynch would almost guarantee a town victory.

Lemma2
If Kary is lying then scum withheld N2.
Proof: this is obvious, we would have no protective roles.

Lemma3
If scum has Roleblocker then from their pov there is a decent chance that town has 2 PR-s.
'Proof': this is a matter of judgement of course but a 'decent chance' is justifiable here.

Lemma4
Withholding the kill in MYLO when town might have PR is a bad idea.
'Proof': this should be obvious, if scum withholds the kill and town decides to No Lynch then it basically gives town PR a free night to check someone.

Theorem
Pokechu is lying.
Proof: Follow the chain of logic.

Pokechu Pokechu : where did I make a mistake?
I'd say possibly Lemma 1. I think both scum have powerroles, although I'm not sure what the second one would have. Although you did account for this in "giving scum a lot to compensate"

Lemma 2 makes sense, Lemma 3 makes sense, Lemma 4 makes sense (although scum could've thought there was no cop given we have a tracker, maybe they thought it was like jailkeeper + tracker? IDK), but I don't know how you got to the Theorem from Lemma 4. Like I'm not sure how all of that points to me lying? I never said for sure that scum withheld the kill, just that it was my hunch and a possibility, I think. They could've targeted Kary? Or forgot to send in a kill even LOL

Oh wait you're saying if Kary's telling the truth, then I'm lying. But we know Kary can't be lying because scum didn't kill N2, and it's because Kary's telling the truth. So therefore I'm lying!

Ohh okay I can agree with that thought process!!!! Yeah you used logic and all. IDK I think scum withholding is always a possibility, it sounds like something I'd do to mess with the town LMAO but I can agree with your work here!!! Wrong result but good thought process!!! I give it A+! I think 3 town PR is always a possibility (well duh I am the rolecop) but I don't fault you for your thought process here!!!! I can't combat much because it's kind of just speculation? In that 3 town PR is too strong and Kary's not lying so I have to be. But that's a standard line of logic I feel, that not everyone in town can have a power role.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Just to clarify: I'm not stating that Kary is necessarily telling the truth.
But if he's lying and you are telling the truth then we know that scum has Roleblocker because of your result. We know that scum withheld because of Lemma 2. And we know that's not a likely scenario because of the reasoning in Lemmas 3 and 4.

So the theorem is that whether or not Kary is telling the truth, you're more than likely lying.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Just to clarify: I'm not stating that Kary is necessarily telling the truth.
But if he's lying and you are telling the truth then we know that scum has Roleblocker because of your result. We know that scum withheld because of Lemma 2. And we know that's not a likely scenario because of the reasoning in Lemmas 3 and 4.

So the theorem is that whether or not Kary is telling the truth, you're more than likely lying.
yeah that makes sense!!!! If I'm getting mislynched toDay I'm glad it's due to logic like this!!! And not just "well rolecop can't check both :////"

LMAO :joyful:

I guess that's a bit defeatist but I really can't combat logic like that!!! At least, not very well. Like it's really sound.

OK so you got any tips for how to play cop too? I'd rather not wait until postgame in however many days. Playing cop is hard!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To be fair, most of this I can't combat. For #2 I don't know Ran's prior history as we've not shared words before this and this is the first game of his I've joined. #1 in particular seems like a weak reason to lynch because it's more of a "policy" lynch than anything, and in MyLo I feel like you should be able to come up with better reasons. I also think that my earlier point about scum!Chu's teammate stopping him from claiming rolecop applies here. #3 is more so speculation so I can't say anything about that. #4 is also kind of disingenuous because cop is hard to play so I wouldn't fault anyone for not playing it optimally, especially if they got a guilty!!!! LMAO I don't blame myself!!! I want Z dead!!! like I really would say it can be rocket science :laugh: if you haven't played it before then it definitely is.

#5 is also kind of hard to quantify, looking back it did take me a while to post my ISOs but my Z wall (#364 I think?) mentions how Z was weird towards Poyzin, and that whole post gets additional depth once you realize that Poyzin was confirmed town to me.

I also don't understand your point about Raxxel? Townies can get mislynches too right? I mean, we mislynched Maven and GLG. Just because Raxxel wanted to vote me and he flipped town doesn't mean I'm automatically scum.

The point about Rax is they were tracked. It’s unlikely town has two huge checking roles in a small setup, let alone a role that shows literally everything.

Like you have to be insane to think that type of unbalance could ever Happen in a game, especially from ran someone very familiar with hosting

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The point about Rax is they were tracked. It’s unlikely town has two huge checking roles in a small setup, let alone a role that shows literally everything.

Like you have to be insane to think that type of unbalance could ever Happen in a game, especially from ran someone very familiar with hosting
But with both you can go the whole game not hitting scum. I don't think it's that unbalanced!!! I've seen worse! Like tracker and cop really isn't that bad!!! I got curious and looked on mafiawiki, the site you posted LOL :laugh: for 9 person setups and I saw a couple like that!! That had town cop and town tracker

So I guess it's a "your mileage may vary"-kind of thing??

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokechu Pokechu im about to tear your argument apart again, but before I do, I have a simple question for you.

It’s been awhile since you’ve played, so tell me something. Have you read recent games, specifically something like Sorcerers? Where a few people from this game were apart of.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But with both you can go the whole game not hitting scum. I don't think it's that unbalanced!!! I've seen worse! Like tracker and cop really isn't that bad!!! I got curious and looked on mafiawiki, the site you posted LOL :laugh: for 9 person setups and I saw a couple like that!! That had town cop and town tracker

So I guess it's a "your mileage may vary"-kind of thing??
Once again your role claim is not a cop,
Your pretty much claiming what I’d call a god role.

One that tells a slot literally everything. There is no way that combined with a tracker are in this game. The size is small so striking scum already has good chances. An indefinite and unlimited way to find scum each night makes no sense no matter what you want to say

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu im about to tear your argument apart again, but before I do, I have a simple question for you.

It’s been awhile since you’ve played, so tell me something. Have you read recent games, specifically something like Sorcerers? Where a few people from this game were apart of.
oh nooooo LMAOOOOOO I haven't read anything!!! After the Championships I was going to RETIRE!!!! People were ehhh and I thought that was a fitting end to my career. Kind of a nice win. Plus I kind of felt like, no matter what, off-site like there, or on here, no one would take me seriously!!!! LMAO

But I kind of missed it. And people here. Just a little bit Embarrass

But tell me all about it! Sorcerers!
Once again your role claim is not a cop,
Your pretty much claiming what I’d call a god role.

One that tells a slot literally everything. There is no way that combined with a tracker are in this game. The size is small so striking scum already has good chances. An indefinite and unlimited way to find scum each night makes no sense no matter what you want to say
Agree to disagree, I've been working on a bastardry game for two years (relax guys I'll never post it!) and I've cooked up MUCH worse than this rolecop!!!!

But I guess that's why you call it bastardry LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This should not have been asked before Pythag's claim.
Is there a claim he could have that would change that idea? if so I didn’t think of any beforehand. Regardless I’m 90 percent sure scum team is Chu and Poy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
oh nooooo LMAOOOOOO I haven't read anything!!! After the Championships I was going to RETIRE!!!! People were ehhh and I thought that was a fitting end to my career. Kind of a nice win. Plus I kind of felt like, no matter what, off-site like there, or on here, no one would take me seriously!!!! LMAO

But I kind of missed it. And people here. Just a little bit Embarrass

But tell me all about it! Sorcerers!

Agree to disagree, I've been working on a bastardry game for two years (relax guys I'll never post it!) and I've cooked up MUCH worse than this rolecop!!!!

But I guess that's why you call it bastardry LOL
I’ll tell you all about sorcerers in the post game, it’s not relevant atm then if you didn’t read it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Once again, misrepresenting my post. ****s and giggles was clearly not my only reason for voting, as I've explained numerous times to Z that Maven was already in my lynch pool.

He still holds me to buddying despite buddying Kary himself (he hasn't argued this point)

I said earlier that Z just reflects everything I throw at him and makes potshots. Here he's now saying I'm the one making pot shots LOL proves my point right doesn't it?

He also says that my post he quoted here, #411, doesn't have any real problem stated, just that I don't like his slot and I won't elaborate. He ignores the fact that there's a whole LIST of problems in #411 "Z has misrepresented me, deflects what I'm saying, backtracks, throws potshots" that I had already elaborated on. So this isn't me "not elaborating until later", this is me having ALREADY elaborated! :joyful:
I'm actually not sure which way to take this. I've never heard this saying before? Expand please :^)

Also I'm not a schoolyard bully or anything!!! LOL what do you think I'll do???? Ban you? LMAO
Let’s start here shall we?

Chu in the middle of trying to turn the tables on me quotes Pythag and the Up’s post from way earlier.

Now please tell me how in the Quoted Chu posted they now what OMGYS but don’t know the term WIFOM?

This is without a doubt a red flag to me. If your familiar with the former of all terms, you definitely are familiar with the most common mafia term in the form of wine.

That quote just feels like a bad attempt to have an interaction with Up for the sake of one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The issue is with Pythag potentially counterclaiming a protective role, if Kary should deny receiving feedback.
That’s fair and if he was scum, (or kary scum) would be a possibility. As I said though it’s pretty unlikely at this point either slots are aligned with Poy or Chu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Let’s start here shall we?

Chu in the middle of trying to turn the tables on me quotes Pythag and the Up’s post from way earlier.

Now please tell me how in the Quoted Chu posted they now what OMGYS but don’t know the term WIFOM?

This is without a doubt a red flag to me. If your familiar with the former of all terms, you definitely are familiar with the most common mafia term in the form of wine.

That quote just feels like a bad attempt to have an interaction with Up for the sake of one.
OMG that's what that meant.............

I had NO clue...... i did not know WHAT he was talking about?????? Like if he meant WIFOM why didn't he just say WIFOM????? LOL I was thinking about that for HOURS!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Vote: Pythag (I added my colon! ;))

It makes sense that this is your least likely team because if I'm telling the truth then Poyzin has to be town so I don't think in a truthful!Chu world this team comp really makes much sense. But you didn't mention this at all! Can you elaborate on this?
What is the point of this vote or post at all? This is again a form of buddying in which you can are trying to appeal to Pythag but also dissing him with a vote?

Like what?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
OMG that's what that meant.............

I had NO clue...... i did not know WHAT he was talking about?????? Like if he meant WIFOM why didn't he just say WIFOM????? LOL I was thinking about that for HOURS!!
He literally said Wine, that should be a pretty damning give away. Especially when he said you were spouting wine in that same sentence

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What is the point of this vote or post at all? This is again a form of buddying in which you can are trying to appeal to Pythag but also dissing him with a vote?

Like what?

Like what?
Kary said the exact same thing I did! We both pointed it out at the same time LOL

The vote was because he's still my second top scumread and it's really weird that he didn't realize that a Z25/Poy team couldn't exist. It's like... was he not reading the thread? LMAO

You could pull up my Poy vote and ask what's the point of that. It's because he hadn't posted. Like my votes are never a blood oath :laugh: I can move them anytime anywhere !!!

He literally said Wine, that should be a pretty damning give away. Especially when he said you were spouting wine in that same sentence
I really did not know, I was so confused. Thanks for clarifying that

Like I thought "taking your opponent out for a fine wine evening" like I thought that was some saying I had NEVER heard of. Like it's raining cats and dogs or some **** LMAO

Sabrar

Smash Ace
OK so you got any tips for how to play cop too? I'd rather not wait until postgame in however many days. Playing cop is hard!!
Personally I'm a fan of leaving a breadcrumb D1 when I'm a PR so that I can point to them later to strengthen my claim. Something along these lines though not as apparent:
Can someone link me to Ranmaru's latest games? Or Xivii's? Perhaps that would give me an idea of the possible setups.
I think this does not fall under hidden/encrypted text based on what I perceive as the intent of that rule but you might have different standards about this here.
Plus as I mentioned I would have waited with claiming my result to see more interaction from other players with the person I found guilty.
Other than that I don't think there is a 'good' way of playing Cop.

Top Bottom