• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i still want gorf to die. the only reason hes alive is due to his claim which im havin difficulty believing that he didnt protect anyone last night ESPECIALLY a universal townread in rid****. that and hes just shifted his opinion/votes in grimy as **** ways and ive had enough. in a surprising twist ive convinced myself that i dont give a **** about his claim. id appreciate no one hammering just yet so i can get a quick word out of frozen but in the meantime

DIE GORF!!

vote gorf
I protected YOU

#HBC | Gorf

Oh and unvote

I did that **** ENTIRELY to get a gague of how fromar would react to it. The ****ing ban didn't help but I really really liked how he did react to it.

The truth is I have yet to read at all. That is what I'm doing right now. I got me some coffee n a black and mild in my system and my reread starts NOW...

After I catch up in my other game.

#HBC | Gorf

ugh god so i fuckin LIED. i am SO not as up for going through all of this tonight as i expected to be, but good news! tomorrow I'M HOME AT A REASONABLE TIME! from what i got i think i already know what i want to do but i'll stall the whole shibang till i completely go through.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
I mean what am I doing this for? At the beginning of toDay I claimed to go after Gorf hardbody only to have that move *********** by fromarsh. So I came to terms with it and moved on, only to see fromrash turning towards Gorf now all of a sudden. The same happened with Nabe getting *********** by Gorf. It just seems entierly pointless for me to do just about anything. I just want to see a flip. I just want Kary, Gorf and Nabe to die and have this game over soon.

:059:
***** please. it is not MY fault or anyone elses that YOU got lazy as **** and stopped trying to lynch who you believed the likeliest scum to be like any reasonable townie would do. i literally had to hold your ****ing hand and say "hey gheb! how about you vote someone in this game!" fore you got off your ass. **** right on outta hear with this victimized horse****

gorf you go head and lemme kno what the word is with your reread and we can finish this day. frozen gave me some food for thought ill share after you elaborate on whatever it is that you have to share. in the meantime and as a precaution against ****** hammahs im finna

unvote

#HBC | Gorf

I finished.

I decided that I wouldn't make this a long post, so here's what I got:

Kary Gheb and Fromar read as town. Nabe reads as scum. His making himself flat line null and literally not doing ANYTHING all the way up until toDay actually does ****in put me at a pause. Jakestan, on the other hand, kept himself in this realm of complete lack of stepping on toes and hardly moving from his place. Also, it's worth noting that a vast majority of the early portion of the game included likes of his posts from Garg and what felt like a constant dual effort by the both of them. Where Jake went, Garg went, and considering the fact that Garg was a newbscum, I don't think that was a mistake. The safeness involved in Jake's play is cringe worthy, and I feel like the rest of you played a town enough game that, honestly, congratulations if any of you are scum because it's REALLY hard to see.

I am willing to hammer nabe when necessary. Waiting on fromar doe.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If I go, keep the eye that's not on Gheb on Gorf. This is a 180 from Gorf's reads on me and on Fromar when Day began, and 360 (town>scum>town) on Kary. The only wagon he hasn't pursued toDay is Gheb, which is a lynch that only the least influential player (me) has been interested in.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy

that goes out to gheb gorf and karebear. **** YALL. when i wanted jakestan to die d1 what did yall ****** say?

HERP I THINK HES TOWN

I DONT SEE IT

and NOW hes the play? weve got some ***** ASS ****** in this ***** sometimes man. holy ****. frozen says gheb/karebear so ima go with the only ***** alive besides myself whos kept it real. i think ive been getting too caught up with connection analysis when thats prolly a dead end when j/garg were just garbage scum who couldnt make it past d2 and the other ***** just kept themselves away from that trash. it reminds me of down n dirty or elements and attributes when me/aggromed respectively just bussed our buddies cept this scum isnt as hardbody as us

vote gheb

#HBC | Gorf

That's the ONE thing that kept me at pause: the idea of Gheb bussing hardcore. When I get back home I'll dig up what I found but hitting the gym gettin SWOLE AF

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Every time I look at this game I seem to have a headache and I'm not sure it's a coincidence. Dear lord this Day is just a cluster**** and I want nothing more than for it to be over. I'm down lynch Nabe or Gheb and as far as I can tell I am sat here waiting for people to get their **** together.

that goes out to gheb gorf and karebear. **** YALL. when i wanted jakestan to die d1 what did yall *****s say?
This post really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, thank you so much.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 5.3

frozenmarsh751
Gorf:
Nabe
Kary
Gheb_01:
frozenmarsh751
Nabe: Kary, Gheb

Not voting:
Gorf.

Notes:
List of Links and Votecounts

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 5 is May 20th, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Or maybe I just kinda have a pretty decent scumdar and am not bussing every single time I lynch a scumbag?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Or maybe I just kinda have a pretty decent scumdar and am not bussing every single time I lynch a scumbag?
You're the object here, not the subject. I'm questioning the contrast between these two posts:
That's the ONE thing that kept me at pause: the idea of Gheb bussing hardcore. When I get back home I'll dig up what I found but hitting the gym gettin SWOLE AF
Bolded: Gorf says that the idea of Gheb bussing hardcore "kept him at pause", which can only be referring to his "reread" when he decided I was scum. He says he'll "dig up what he found", implying posts related to Gheb.
Dafuq are you talkin about if ANYTHING that's mentioning a counterpoint to the Gheb wagon >.>
And here Gorf says his previous post is actually the opposite, reasoning for Ghebtown -- how? If he meant the opposite, i.e. "Gheb could be scum but I don't think he bussed that hardcore", then he misspoke, which is why I'm asking for clarification.

But it doesn't matter. He flopped on every other wagon. Do not consider anyone but Gorf toMorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

The one thing that'd make me think scumGheb is if he hardcore bussed, which I believe is less likely given the circumstances. That's what I meant by that. Oh and as far as not explaining it, I'm sure you know what it's like to not feel like going through the thread when you've had a busy day right? I mean that's kinda what you did all game, that is.

Fromar < Kary < Gheb if nabe flips town imo.

#HBC | Gorf

Nabe, **** you for letting your pride get in the way of contributing. You wanna know why we were grilling you to hurry up on your catch up? It's cuz your slot needed SOMETHING, and you did precisely the opposite. Maybe if you tried a little bit it'd give more credit to the distance that jake had between j and Garg. Do all of DGames a favor and just don't join games if you're not gonna contribute. It'll save us all the effort of trying to read you.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy

The one thing that'd make me think scumGheb is if he hardcore bussed, which I believe is less likely given the circumstances.
this might be relevant had gheb actually lynched either of the scumbags in this game :rolleyes:

whatever. nabe is a ****. see yall on the other side

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Final Votecount 5.4

frozenmarsh751
Gorf:
Nabe
Kary
Gheb_01:
frozenmarsh751
Nabe: Kary, Gheb, Gorf

Not voting:
No one.

Notes:

**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 5 is May 20th, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe has been lynched!

He was a Vanilla Townie!

Deadline is [your face]

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gorf, Town Bodyguard, has been killed during the night!

It is now Day 6. Deadline is May 31st, at 11:59PM.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 6.0

frozenmarsh751
Kary
Gheb_01

Not voting:
Gheb, Kary, Frozenmarsh751.

Notes:

**= V/LA

With 3 players, it takes 2 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 6 is May 31st, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
well whoever the scum is, they've clearly set out to try and outplay marshy and I. You've literally ****ing killed all of my strongest town reads relative the surviving cast almost every goddamn night

good **** on that, but goddamn the salt is so real

I'll be conducting a detailed review of you two over the weekend. Gotta take this slow considering we're at the last stop on the throw train

my preliminary stance at this point though is that Gheb is the play. I've had a lingering uneasiness about is slot sever since very early on in the game, and he has never done much to shake that. He's probably sick of me dropping this line a million times this game without having any real substance to back it up but its the truth. I haven't really flesh out my thought process here yet but I've explained it to marshy cursorily. Basically I feel like Gheb's demeanor this game fits the profile of a final surviving scum coming off of losing both partners D1 & D2 better than anyone else in the game, and I even said that last phase well before we lynched nabe (a decision I'm rather frustrated about).

@ Gheb: Other than the fact that its lylo, what has made you doubt our towniness? You said you had some meta read on me that made me obv town. Do you no longer have faith in that read?

@ Kary: Where's your head at yo? Who are you leaning toward as the play and why?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Honestly, I don't see myself doing anything other than voting Gheb toDay. I promised myself I was gonna do a re-read over the night phase to get things settled in my head, but it just didn't happen. I had some lingering doubts (read: paranoia) about Gorf, especially after some of the moves he pulled yesterDay, but I can't ****ing see myself wanting to vote fromar over Gheb here. I feel like the scummiest thing I can say about fromar is that you're still alive, the two of you deserve ****ing medals if you're scum an giving off these town vibes.

With all that being said, I'm gonna hold off on a vote just for the time being. I don't think I'm being ******** here but one of my maxims is 'don't quickvote in Lylo' and so I'm gonna dwell on it just a little longer.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also, I just wanted to say '**** you' for taking me all the way to Lylo. If I'm supposed to be the scapegoat in this play you've got another thing coming.

Top Bottom