• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Welcome to Ranmaru's Flavorless Mafia! Nothing to read here, just get to playing! Here's a small background so you can fool yourselves into being in some random town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are in a town. (Which isn't random, in fact it is a pretty important town, feel special!)

WHOA a dead body! :eek:

****, that escalated quickly.

The town decides to take action. *action theme*

MORNING ARRIVES

whoosh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat’s Bingo rules BORROWED AND SLIGHTLY EDITED:

Rule set:

Fundamentals:

1. I am the mod of this game, ??? is the co-mod. Any questions, concerns, and actions for the game are to be directed to me/us.
  2. Please enjoy this game, and do not personally attack other players in a manner that is offensive.
  3. Inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games.
  4. If you believe a simple mod mistake has occurred, please address this in-thread and in bold. If you believe a large moderation mistake has occurred, or you have a dispute, please contact me via PM or IM.
  5. In particular, if I post a vote count that does not accurately reflect your vote, it is your responsibility to correct me -- otherwise your vote may be treated as it appears in the vote count.
  6. You may make ONE BAW post after you have died. This may not contain game relevant information, and if it does, I will edit it out.
  7. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (And if you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise).
  8. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
  9. Editing your posts is not allowed. Upon each edit you will receive a mod-vote. Mod-votes do not hammer a player.
  10. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  11. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.) If you are unsure if your paraphrase crosses the line, ask me via pm.
  12. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text colour to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
  13. Do not post in code.
  14. You must post in English.
  15. Hydras are not allowed.
  16. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
  17. Any action which would be illegal to actually do is also illegal to fake (for example, posting a made-up PM that shows a Cop result of guilty/innocent).
  18. Do not use this (color) color as it is the mod's color.
Voting and Lynching:

1. Each Day you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command, e.g. Vote: Red Ryu.
  2. You can unvote, e.g. Unvote: Red Ryu, which removes your vote from the player you were voting. It is not necessary, but it is appreciated if you do.
  3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice, e.g. Vote: No Lynch. A majority voting for this choice will end the Day with no player being lynched.
  4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a deadline is reached. If a deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be a no lynch.
  5. No posts during Night.

Activity and Deadline:

1. You are required to post at least once every 72 hours. You will be prodded otherwise. An accumulation of too many prods (3) will result in your replacement or a modkill, depending on the circumstances. If feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing / modkilling. If you have a pre-planned absence, please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. If your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you will be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
  2. A single deadline extension will be granted if a majority of players request this, e.g. Request Deadline Extension. This extension will last only 24 hours.
  3. Each day phase will last 10 days. Night phase will be 48 hours.

Game Specific:

1. All roles are assigned entirely at random.
  2. Jesters, Survivors and Politicians are non-existent in this game.
  3. Modkills only end the Day if the player being killed is town-aligned. All other modkills will continue the game. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise).
  4. Town win condition: You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town-aligned player remaining.
  5. I reserve the right to change the rules at will, and even in extreme circumstances enforce it retroactively. If a strategy feels shady to you, you might want to take it up with me first.
  6. The setup is closed.

filler for no random reason.
Hello, djJazzyJeff! You are a vanilla townie. You have no abilities, poor you. You only have your voice and your vote. You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town-aligned player remaining.

Still Alive:
1. frozenmarsh751 (frozenflame751/marshy)
2. July
3. Gorf
4. Kary
5. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪ (-Masquerain-/soup)
6. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo)
7. Nicholas1024
8. Gheb_01
9. J
10. BadWolf28738
11. Gargaglione
12. Nabe jakestan
13. Red Ruy

Dead:
None yet.

Replacements:
1. Nabe
2. FandangoX

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will send out pm's tonight.

I am sending PM's now. While I do that, feel free to chum it up in pre-game guys.

Once PM's are sent, confirm in Thread. Game will start when most of ya confirm.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Setup

1. frozenmarsh751: Vanilla Townie.
2. July: Town Mason.
3. Gorf: Town Bodyguard.
4. Kary: Mafia Goon.
5. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪: Town Mason.
6. Rid****ulous: Vanilla Townie.
7. Nicholas1024: Vanilla Townie.
8. Gheb_01: Vanilla Townie.
9. J: Mafia Goon.
10. BadWolf28738: Vanilla Townie.
11. Gargaglione: Mafia Goon.
12. Nabe jakestan: Vanilla Townie.
13. Red Ruy: Vanilla Townie.

Green = Town.
Red = Mafia.

There are no independent factions.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@ ranmaru ranmaru my name has a special character so just copy+paste my name when you sent my role PM thanks

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Day 1 has started with 11/13 players confirmed. Deadline is April 16th, at 11:59PM.

Votecount 1.0

frozenmarsh751
July
Gorf
Kary
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪
Rid****ulous
Nicholas1024
Gheb_01
J
BadWolf28738
Gargaglione
JakeStan
Red Ruy

Not voting:
N/A

Important Links:
Game Links and Vote Counts

Notes:
Badwolf has declared V/LA until Monday.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is April 16th, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm giving sjoupey, BW and Jake free passes to Day 2 on the grounds that they're all mislynches waiting to happen.

@J, are you scum?

@ July July , are you scum?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf , are you still rolling with that stoner persona or am I going to be able to understand your posts this game?

Rote: Vuy

*mew*

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I'm giving [...] Jake free passes to Day 2 on the grounds that they're all mislynches waiting to happen.
Any reason why you label a player as a "mislynch waiting to happen" that you've never even played with and ergo shouldn't be able to judge like that?

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
No, not right.

:059:
Well, since you say so, it must be true.

The point of giving people a free pass to D2 is so I don't have to worry about them digging their own graves right off the bat. Now maybe our new friend isn't going to do that, but since I don't know I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
kary's posts so far:

Question: why are you instantly assuming that the players you listed will be mislynches this game and putting a precedent on people for no other than to undermine them? Your holier than thou attitude rubs me off the wrong way.

0/10 would not honk again

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
Well, since you say so, it must be true.

The point of giving people a free pass to D2 is so I don't have to worry about them digging their own graves right off the bat. Now maybe our new friend isn't going to do that, but since I don't know I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.
so what you're saying is 'im not going to read these people regardless of alignment because im scum and want a reason to be lazy' :nifty:

Top Bottom