• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flatzone :)

Metà

Smash Master
Oh god, Brawllll, I forgot that game existed >_<

I would honestly rather have a smaller tournament with only dedicated Melee players than have a big tournament where Brawl detracts from overall Melee time. That's completely up to the TO though, and I would go either way, provided I can actually make it there. The only way I can really get there is if it's held during my stay in MN (sometime in August, maybe late July as well), so I can carpool with them (if they choose to go).

So, my attendance is very situational, but I would like to go if everything works out.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Oh god, Brawllll, I forgot that game existed >_<

I would honestly rather have a smaller tournament with only dedicated Melee players than have a big tournament where Brawl detracts from overall Melee time. That's completely up to the TO though, and I would go either way, provided I can actually make it there. The only way I can really get there is if it's held during my stay in MN (sometime in August, maybe late July as well), so I can carpool with them (if they choose to go).

So, my attendance is very situational, but I would like to go if everything works out.
JJJJJJJJJOOOOHHHHHHHHHNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

/10??waytoomanyjohns

Metà

Smash Master
You wouldn't want to go to a good tournament just because it has brawl? wow, Evan, wow.
Wow, way to completely misread my post. I hate Brawl with a passion but I would go as long as there's still Melee. I'm just saying my preference is 100% Melee.

That's completely up to the TO though, and I would go either way, provided I can actually make it there.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Chexr - Gratz on first. You should have stayed up for Mario party or whatever. Some of hte matches we had were hilarious, though (Jab)

SuperBoom -How's the TV? I shoulda tried to play you a bit more, but at least you're in alberta so I might get anotehr chance. Gratz on second.

Mid-Brad - You did well. Sorry I ditched on teams but at least you got second. I'll pay you back gas money soon.

Nitrocidal - Good **** man.

Coolguy69 - We should have had a tiebreak. From what I've played of you you seem pretty good.

Rob - Thanks for everything. Thirdstrike, matches in general, and the gas money. I'll make sure to pay you back when I next see you.

Oh, my XBL GT is aclineN7. I've only got Silver, but I'm getting Gold with my Tax return, probably. And SFIV.

Vertically Challenged - Great tournament! It's a shame so many people bailed but that's not your fault. You did all you could. I will definitely try to make it to FZ2

Mitch - Good matches, your Falcon is really good.

Lib3r4t3 - Hey, it was great meeting you. If you're ever in Calgary, for whatever reason, we should smash. Or if I'm ever in BC.

Greg - Thanks for housing that one night, and good matches.

Crusher97 -Thanks a TONNE for driving, man. I'll be sure to tell you when there's smash. Probably sometime next weekend.

HAMZ - Your Luigi surprised me. Good matches, I'll definitely have to be mroe careful next time.

Llumys - I never DID get to play you in Brawl. Good matches in Melee, though. Nice getting to meet you.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
some sort of shout-outs thing.

Chexr - ***, I wanted to win melee LOL. Good games man. The friendlies were pretty awesome to have, and having competition for once was cool haha. congrats for doing so well in 64, too bad you had to face me LOL.

SuperBoom - Yes TV!

Season - ah man, I had fun playing you in melee, nice to play a skillful sheik haha. Good for you taking the set against me in losers...wtf? lol

Kithkin - I think I gained more respect for you from this tournament, that's about it. oh, PLAY BRAWL MORE ****.

Nitrocidal - You know, we should play brawl next time we see each other instead of that game called melee. You guys are lucky as hell to make it home LOL.

Coolguy69/FLUX?? - Had a fun time playing you too, probably new faces sorta thing. Nice technical fox you have there, but it seems you need moar mindgames? XD. We should play again if I ever see you again.

Vertically Challenged - thanks for the tv lol. We didn't get to play much, OH WELL. and uh too bad your brother didn't want to play 64, cause I wanted to see how good him and his "crew" were =(. Oh and fun times at BP's.

Mitch - I know He's Just A Boy.

Lib3r4t3 - k black hole was too funny lol. I guess thanks for teaching me how to short with spacies? SO RANDOM LOL. funfun bp's.

Greg - Thanks for the housing DOOD, too bad we didn't get to play though, OH WELL. FUNSIES at bp's.

Crusher97 - It was fun playing you dude. Should've teamed with you LOL, sorry about that haha.

HAMZ - Nice falco you have here, never got to see your luigi though! I think you said it was your off day for the singles day...that sucks when that happens! GGS.

Roxaslawliet - Never got to play you dood.

Llumys (Zummies!!!) - We should've got some brawl in or any sort of gaming for that matter.

Hollis - I'm surprised you played 64 so well, ggz. OH BTW KIRBY HARD COUNTERS FALCON.

Tom - Thansk for the housing man, hopefully you and your friends get back into 64 like the old days.

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
I won. thats pertty much all you should need to know.

p.s: I'm back again guys, I decided it was worth creating an accoutn so I could play Forward ♥

Smash Cadet
Basically the whole shibang for melee (singles, doubles) and 64 singles and Low tier in melee... we didn't end up doing crews, and same for falcon

Smash Cadet
ehhh, I dunno, I don't really even agree with a 64 tournament but only cause theres no way for Dan to lose >_>

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Chexr used Fox and Falco. I didn't see him use any Puff

64 he used Falcon, and a few others. idk. He can't smash di lol.

Dan didn't even want to do Black Hole at first lol. too much fun.

Top Bottom