• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flashy Doc Moves?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Just want to make a list of fun combos that are used for looks as well as for usefulness. I mean, Fox has a list of flashy moves, so why don't we? :p

To begin:

*This is a move I like to use when edgeguarding, especially people hard to cape/b-air, such as Link, Marth, and Kirby. Pretty much just WD off the stage to the ledge and immediately drop. (Jumping back has the same affect and is safer, but not as cool) The just use d-air, and quickly use your jump and then Up+B to stage spike them. I like this because if you drop the right way (slightly away from the edge) you avoid the aforementioned characters disjointed hitbox for the Up+B. Although they can always tech off the wall if they see it coming, most people aren't in the habit of wall teching their recoveries.

And it looks cool, of course.

*Using the PTP in recovery when not absolutely necessary is of course also one of Doc's flashier things.

Lets see how many cool-looking (while not ********) moves we can come up with

FOB

Smash Ace
Chain grab fox to 60% -> Uthrow -> SHFFLD Uair -> Down smash is MAD sexy.

Bair -> Waveland bair off ledge is sexy too.

I also think that caping from the other side is made sexy, but its basically like sand bagging.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
While facing away from the ledge, full jump a rising fair, bair (you should be below the ledge by now), then jump and up b back to the ledge. Sorry Samus/Link/Y.Link/etc., but I gotta keep my game SEXY!!!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
also, alternating grabs and SHFFLed d-airs is pretty sweet against not very floaty characters. Just mix in some u-tilts against fast fallers, and it looks/works really nice at low percents.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
As far as sexiest single skill, definitely u-tilt. So sexy. Especially if it's being done alongside some good hip-hop.

Top Bottom