• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, dekar and whoever hes coming with need at least a ride from the airport, at most possible housing for MLG. their flight gets in the thursday before MLG at like 5:45pm, and it leaves like 7am that monday morning

DC

Smash Cadet
nope, cause the computer has to wait until their gauge is full. they can never "hit y" and do it faster when someone is getting owned really badly.

every hard fight Ive had if i wasn't the medic, the CPU got me killed cause they couldnt do it enough to keep me alive. if it makes them feel any better, then 2nd person always lived though
No, the computer actually always hits Y. Trust me, there was a huge discussion on this, lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
What chapter are you on? You should be running Relentless Assault until Ch. 11 anyways lol. The only time you should have a medic out is if you're doing Salvation (Med/Med/Med) or Combat Clinic (Sen/Med/Med) for some of the boss battles. You should never be doing something like Diversity (Com/Rav/Med) where you have one Med because all it does it hurt your damage.

In short, either have 2 Meds or none at all.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What chapter are you on? You should be running Relentless Assault until Ch. 11 anyways lol. The only time you should have a medic out is if you're doing Salvation (Med/Med/Med) or Combat Clinic (Sen/Med/Med) for some of the boss battles. You should never be doing something like Diversity (Com/Rav/Med) where you have one Med because all it does it hurt your damage.

In short, either have 2 Meds or none at all.
i only use it when im in a boss fight (which i am right now. just hit 3rd disc and fighting the boss in the Ark. you know who im talking about but i dont want to spoil it for anyone else)

the boss decided to 0 to death me from full health with an air combo and hope didnt do ****..not even 1 cure. The same **** happened in the boss right before that on the airship, right BEFORE i switched to disc 3. If i wasnt a medic when we needed healing (or straight up used a potion), the main person would die everytime. From now on, imma just play Hope myself cause i didnt know he gets haste eventually anyway

maybe the healing AI in my version is just dumb

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i only use it when im in a boss fight (which i am right now. just hit 3rd disc and fighting the boss in the Ark. you know who im talking about but i dont want to spoil it for anyone else)

the boss decided to 0 to death me from full health with an air combo and hope didnt do ****..not even 1 cure. The same **** happened in the boss right before that on the airship, right BEFORE i switched to disc 3. If i wasnt a medic when we needed healing (or straight up used a potion), the main person would die everytime. From now on, imma just play Hope myself cause i didnt know he gets haste eventually anyway

maybe the healing AI in my version is just dumb
DC you suck at FF13 ****** =P

DC

Smash Cadet
DC you suck at FF13 ****** =P
I beat the game 2 days after it came out and maxed out all of my characters a day later. I've currently done and defeated everything you possibly can in that game. Every item, weapon and accessory collected and maxed out, and finished every sidequest and mission. 98 hours clocked in game, less than a week after it came out.

Nice try though.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I beat the game 2 days after it came out and maxed out all of my characters a day later. I've currently done and defeated everything you possibly can in that game. Every item, weapon and accessory collected and maxed out, and finished every sidequest and mission. 98 hours clocked in game, less than a week after it came out.

Nice try though.
Theres a BIG difference betweem being good at the game, and having no life ;)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so he is clearly good at the game.

anyway sfl mlg carpools right nao.

i think polt will be driving who else will?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LOL, Yeah I kno...

NFL n SFL R jus 2 far APART :(

plus tryina get a plane ticket is an even worse idea if u flying to Tally cuz it costs @ least $200 from the beginning.

DC

Smash Cadet
Who wanna ride to FIU tourney on Sat? Only $5 covers tolls and gas :3 Also I have parking decal so no need to spend money on parking.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Dfear you said you were coming to get my for FIU, and i'm getting your MLG spot, so you need to get me, a favor for a favor buddy =D

I got my spot today, so yours should be coming next
i never agreed to get u for fiu o.o

and i wanna see screenshots for mlg lol...ill pay u 1.5x the amount lol as payback plus the favor...but turning in favor tickets apply next week. cuz im doin favors this sat for ppl taking SAT's

DFEAR

Smash Hero
get that wannabe burglar dog outta here.

...its all about raisin brand lol im srs

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i never agreed to get u for fiu o.o

and i wanna see screenshots for mlg lol...ill pay u 1.5x the amount lol as payback plus the favor...but turning in favor tickets apply next week. cuz im doin favors this sat for ppl taking SAT's
So you are coming to get me for FIU tourney? I should have money on my credit card if/when you come up here to get me so we can do it at my house when you get here

DC

Smash Cadet
I don't feel like dropping you guys back home. Where do you live again?

It would be more than $5. Way more.

Top Bottom