• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl (and/or Melee) Tournament Miami, FL - October 31st or Nov 7th

nevershootme

Smash Master
So I was at FIU today doing stuff, and bumped into one of the higher ups running the student center, and told me it's ok to run another Smash tourney again.

After a 8-9 month hiatus on trying to run another one due to issues concerning pot distrubution being considered gambling. The Boss of the student center has decided let it slide (and being enthusiastic), therefore allowing tournaments to be runned regularly (since then it was a once per semester deal, but i'll get the scoop on doing monthly or whatnot).

Date is pending at this time, but I'm not in charge of running it anymore cuz I'll be in orlando.... That will be up to the people I pass the info along to be responsible, so it can be chaz, bonesaw, seibrik, nick riddle, ruuku, or anyone in the matter that's still going to the school.

so now you have your freaking south miami tournaments again, and play nice when sharing places between ZP and FIU for running tourneys on a monthly basis of sorts

nevershootme

Smash Master
??? may wanna rewrite the question clearly, rides I'm not sure cuz i'm not a student at the school anymore.

Parking is $1 for the day on campus for the tourney (cuz u can't park without a decal or be fined $20 by the school cops)

Rides you guys arrange them yourselves. People who attended the FIU tournies know this aanyways

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'm already thinking about hosting a tournament sometime in late September or early October. I'm gonna try to have at least two tournaments a month. It's likely that I'll alternate between Brawl and Melee. I'm not taking a lot of classes this semester so I'll have good amount of time on my hands.

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
I'm already thinking about hosting a tournament sometime in late September or early October. I'm gonna try to have at least two tournaments a month. It's likely that I'll alternate between Brawl and Melee. I'm not taking a lot of classes this semester so I'll have good amount of time on my hands.
well keep us up to date man. ill love to compete in the brawl tourneys :)

nevershootme

Smash Master
alright. so I got word from the staff that they want to run a smash tournament this month (october)

problem is which date u guys prefer. october 25th, 31st, or nov. 7th... i'm not in charge of it anymore since i've moved, so someone is there to take over... those who go to fiu let me know if you're up for the task to run the tournament and i'll forward u the details

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Of course. How can I forget? :p

October 31st though... I kind of doubt that I can go out that day. We'll see...

:069:

Top Bottom