• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fish Flop Presents: Outrage III? | Date TBA - April 1st, 2014 - Ann Arbor, MI

JTsm

Smash Master
I think beating him with Puff is mentally damaging enough.

Nah losing to terrible characters at your first tournament just makes u respect those people and makes you want to try harder.

Getting obliterated by top tier characters usually either breaks people's spirits or does what I posted above.

Low tiers do nothing but breathe life into the community.

#BanMK/ICs/Oli/Diddy

#LowTierMasterRace

JTsm

Smash Master
Nah losing to terrible characters at your first tournament just makes u respect those people and makes you want to try harder.

Getting obliterated by top tier characters usually either breaks people's spirits or does what I posted above.

Low tiers do nothing but breathe life into the community.

#BanMK/ICs/Oli/Diddy

#LowTierMasterRace
I'm glad you didn't say snake.

True, it does take dedication to main a low tier. But then again, why wouldn't you want to be broken?

:denzel:

Xatic

Smash Lord
Updated OP once again.

Added maps to Pierpoint Commons and added in the chance of 32+ entrants in Project M Singles.

Also, a reminder that we NEED set-ups. Anyone who can bring anything, a wii, tv, both; either would be greatly appreciated.

Outrage II is almost here :)

Hypebump.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Inb4 someone makes a mixed Latios set

Lonely
@Choice Scarf
Atk 252
SpA 252

Draco meter
Outrage
EQ
Ice Beam/Surf

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Sorry, I play NU, I learned how to be creative.

And, I wouldn't honestly use that set. I just wanted to throw together a set that would use Outrage.

But, ehh OU is boring.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I only play OU but the reason that set wouldn't work (against teams also with scarfed dragons, like my Hydreigon for instance) is that it has no speed EVs so he gets Out Speed-ed by all other Scarf Dragons. Usually to have a mix with a scarf you have to divi up the the EVs 3 ways.

JTsm

Smash Master
Garchomp is not Uber in 5th gen. Very nice banner, Ori.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Garchomp is not Uber in 5th gen. Very nice banner, Ori.
More correct would be to say since his dreamworld ability was released. Sandveil Chomp still banned. But I actually forgot he was released since I hadn't been playing much recently.

JTsm

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I forgot about Sand Veil. That ability can be invaluable in ubers. xD He's so frail in that metagame.

JTsm

Smash Master
I know this maybe annoying to some people, but please, if you guys can bring at least 10 set ups for P:M that would be fantastic.

I'll be hosting both Doubles and Singles for the PM event, so if there are any questions you want to ask, please feel free to do so.

Also, make sure to switch from wifi-safe to regular PM for people bringing setups. I may help switch your SD card at the venue since I'll be bringing my laptop.

I'll be reposting this when we get closer to the date.

Top Bottom