• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First thoughts on Project M and Tournament Analytics

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'm a melee jiggs main and i feel like her movement has changed in a very bad way. Heavy and slow with new FF timings i dunno. I've been switching between melee and pm and it's just different.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
That'd be interesting, but I'm sure the creators already did it. It's likely just our brains interpreting it differently with new graphics, I dunno. Wouldn't hurt to check though.

Also I've changed my mind about Pit's nair. I still wish it was a better move, but it has awesome uses off stage and is a good "pass through" move when you're just wanting to go past an opponent.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
i love os and this thread.

my opinion of your has been refreshed and improved.

and lol @ sonic analysis.

im giggling but for reasons no one would expect.

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
OS you should bring to the Ohio pm scene to for upcoming chicago tourneys!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm more than willing to travel for P:M, especially to Chicago.

Money is hindering me from next week's tournament though, unfortunately.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Lucas is probably Green, he has lots of camping tools, and he has that charge thing that gives him stronger attacks.

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
I have to build up an Ohio scene first. Might take some time, but maybe by this summer.
you cbus area or cleveland area? i live in cleveland, go to school at kenyon, and frequent cbus. also great call on rob needing 2 gyros. i also wish they shot out farther/ or maybe just faster? closer to how they felt in brawl but not exacy

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I live in northern kentucky, so Cincinnati is closest guess.

Top Bottom