• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

Lobos

Smash Master
lolololol zak for future reference....friday tourneys suck because I can't go

with that said I would have won that brawl- tourney easily

Lobos

Smash Master
No u guys suck.....

Who plans to go to apex2? I wanna start making plans for that....hotel room? housing? Car pool? teammate? Brawl+ teammate? Brawl- teammate? Sleep teammate? Etc.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
There's not... JCz is hosting B+ at Apex 2 and thats the only hacked-brawl event lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lorgo? What does that even mean?

Lorgo=Gordo=Fat=Food name basis?

Buying food gets people an honorary. It all makes sense now.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
In all honesty, + and - just evens out to regular brawl, so we should all just play that

- seems to be generally more popular now, rofl, just the JCaesar crew is left that plays the B+ and Project M. Waffle didn't like Project M at all.

I really like Brawl the best now. I don't really think we need to have Brawl+ at Apex or anything like that. It just gets in the way of the main event, Brawl. I know at pound there were people entered in Brawl+, Melee, AND Brawl and it was a real pain trying to get them to play everything. But I'm not doing much TO'ing at APEX 2010 so I don't really care much, I'm just gonna play the game and have fun.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Zak: I was playing Brawl- with my brother yesterday and now I hate it for some reason. I guess it's a once and a while thing for me. Good luck with getting more people involved competitively though.

Yous gots this old sport

Lobos

Smash Master
after playing melee and P:M the other day.....I had the urge to play brawl again....maybe because I hate fox,sheik, marth, and falco so much

sassy we still down to team for 5 guys? if not does anyone in FNB wanna give it a go?

Tanman2333

Smash Cadet
I live in the Laurel area and I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys play brawl and go to tourneys. I don;t have much friends around here to play with brawl competitively so yea.

Coney

Smash Master
Zak: I was playing Brawl- with my brother yesterday and now I hate it for some reason. I guess it's a once and a while thing for me. Good luck with getting more people involved competitively though.

Yous gots this old sport
lol yeah definitely, i'm sorry you don't like it anymore...hopefully your passion comes back. you weren't playing on an outdated version were you? have you tried everybody? my characters were kinda set in stone (i like aggressive aerial styles, so i knew exactly who to go for) but a lot of people have ended up with characters they'd never expect :O

anyway, hope it comes back for you!

I live in the Laurel area and I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys play brawl and go to tourneys. I don;t have much friends around here to play with brawl competitively so yea.
yeah, definitely! there are a lot of great smashers in the laurel area...we're actually more based in bowie than anything, but if you want you can IM me (sn is fuzz bombshell) and i'll let you know the haps. we'll probably be getting together this weekend :O

Lobos

Smash Master
nvm me and meep are teamming for 5 guys...you're too slow?

oh btw I might be moving to calverton soon.....gotta figure stuff out

ChuDat

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85449&page=309

Hey guys, just extending an invite to my tournament which will have BRAWL MINUS! Yes, you heard me, Brawl- is becoming a legit game in MD/VA. Show your support and come to this bi-weekly!

Also, I told the Brawl+ people that they should go into competition with you guys to see who can drag out the biggest crowd. Have fun :).

Brawl+ and Brawl- will have 2 hours of Tournament time. There will be a set-up for Brawl- AND Brawl+ during the Brawl tournament.

Coney

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85449&page=309

Hey guys, just extending an invite to my tournament which will have BRAWL MINUS! Yes, you heard me, Brawl- is becoming a legit game in MD/VA. Show your support and come to this bi-weekly!

Also, I told the Brawl+ people that they should go into competition with you guys to see who can drag out the biggest crowd. Have fun :).

Brawl+ and Brawl- will have 2 hours of Tournament time. There will be a set-up for Brawl- AND Brawl+ during the Brawl tournament.
awesome, thanks chu! i won't be able to make it but i'm glad to see that people are supporting brawl- around here! i know you're gonna be getting people with that fthrow trick all day...LOL

Coney do you use AIM?
yeah, just shoot me an IM :O

Coney

Smash Master
I tried sending you an Im but it said refused by client
LOL oh wow, that's weird...i'm sorry dude :O

try it from the website itself, just click that link over there

<------

in any case i'll let you know what's up. we still aren't completely sure what we're doing to be honest though, but something IS going down.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Lorgo? What does that even mean?

Lorgo=Gordo=Fat=Food name basis?
Lorgo is a word that popped up during one of my random gibberish sprees. Then i said "WTD is lorgo?!" It kinda caught on. :x

Duck Wheat
what an interesting thought...Chu's tourney looks fun, but school is being a duck right now. <_<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wth you guys talking about??
whoever responds I will not see it like a week later lol..
Its sad havin no internet access
We would but we're punks and are afraid of trash talk.
do want to go. :l

i wanna make any tourney i can at this point. including airship and apex. I wanna be da bes Sonic mayne. :(

EDIT: reread B. :(
Ah. Alrighty then. Just so you know I'm charging a $1 venue fee. I wanna get people into the habit for chipping in a little. (One tank of water on the cooler costs like $20 alone!)

Also Zak teh photobucket police got Alan's pic in the OP! ;x
WTF WHY

re-uploading and resetting, lol
noooooooooooo asdklf no meep? :ccc
guys im fat and so is pink
It's not alright for you pink.
L i dunno if i can make that one...<3 you though.

ugh, i got beat by fox...and i hate fox.
i hate playing everyone in the game, but i just so hate fox more. Oh mah gaw <_<
what

what are you doing here
lolololol zak for future reference....friday tourneys suck because I can't go

with that said I would have won that brawl- tourney easily
Dang. I wish I wasn't stuck dog sitting so I could go to something.
LOL oh wow, that's weird...i'm sorry dude :O

try it from the website itself, just click that link over there

<------

in any case i'll let you know what's up. we still aren't completely sure what we're doing to be honest though, but something IS going down.
no sadly...5 guys is a go for me though.
LMFAOOOOOOO

even though it took me like 7 seconds to figure it out, that was hilarious.
Got em.
If I didn't know it was a restaurant...

-kenny
Lmao.

Top Bottom