• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Luigi Combo Video: Want Criticism

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
During the course of the video, you had some gameplay clips of you just doing some nice moves but missing with a lot as well. If you're going to glorify your gameplay, make sure you don't do a spotdodge and miss and do like 6 Utilts and miss. Make sure your gameplay looks flourished, you want to exemplify you're ability to barrage your opponent. You failed to do that. However, you did have some very nice spacing and great spiking ability. Keep working on you're Luigi.

I recommend watching other combo videos to see what gameplay they decided to showcase and perhaps work on either selecting footage or simply give yourself more time to gather footage. Other then that, it was pretty fun to watch.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'd suggest having most of the scenes end with you KOing your opponent, and if not, dont bother showing the opponent's whiffed attacks before you start the combo, you air dodge well, but it's not particularly exciting. (shield grab might work better sometimes, but it's your prerogative and off topic)

Yanki

Smash Cadet
DISAPOINTED.... sorry bro but use just the up+b or the same utilt didnt count like combo, hahaha, try use all the punchs and do more than 2 hits plz, that count, anyways, nice acuraccy for that atacks but if u miss 1 u gona be powned, so careful.

WIGI

Smash Champion
liek i said on jewtube. good spikes, need mroe of those.. it was repetative, but really.. try to do somthing mroe original....like... im pretty sure im the best taunt spiker.... i do it ALOT lol, i got 4 yesterday

LUL one was on norfair, they got hit by the lava belowe me, got shot up and a taunt spiked them through the lava for a k.o

just do somthign new and cool.

try again, have more combos end in kills, just make yourself LOOK good.

Razz113

Smash Cadet
all in all i liked the video it showed some important things and helped me realize the exact placement of spiking with downB, im nto a good luigi player but im decent so any video showing tricks and tips of how to do something is good.

Top Bottom