• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First ever SWF Mystery Egg Night - SUCCESS! THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sent out Trubbish, Yamask and Dweeble and got Lilly the Petlil, Chimchar the Pansear and Kissinger the Smoochum

Gameplay notes:
Used flash 4 times on Chibo's Petilil and after our growth duel he manages to not only hit with cut but friggin crit.
Smoochum was absolutely useless due to lack of any worthwile TM's at the point ingame I'm up to >.<.
Seemed as soon as Petilil died everything just got one-shot.
Wailmer should be a hell of a lot slower than it was. >:c

Had a blast though, cant wait til next time. ^^

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Sent out Psyduck, Combee, and I think Oshawott (I can't remember atm) and got Scraggy, Combee (my ****ing Combee dammit), and the one before Co***rigus

Blegh, stupid Combee I got the crappy end of the deal with that one with Gust and Sweet Scent

M.K

Level 55
Sent out Smoochum, Swinub, and Krabby and received Petalil (Modest), Trubbish (Serious), and Cubchoo (Serious).

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
FINAL RESULTS
1. M3D
2. Ismar
3. MetaKirby
4. ChiboSempai
5. Reflex
6. Mic128
7. Densebi

My Notes
I sent out Oshawatt, Wailmer and Cubchoo.

Oshawatt went to Reflex, Wailmer went to Chibo, Cubchoo went to MetaKirby (who I ended up beating in the brackets.

I got Dwebble (LAME! - from Mic128), Krabby (STD - from MetaKirby) and Sandile ( Bandit - from Reflex)

Dwebble was my MVP. Swords Dance/Earthquake/X-Scissor/Toxic @Oran Berry
Krabby did work though. Protect/Surf/Brick Break/Ice Beam @Rocky Helmet

Thanks for participating everyone! Mic will hand out your profile awards as soon as he gets a chance. Please join us for the next one. I'll probably do one next month so keep your eyes on these forums and invite your friends!

M.K

Level 55
That Krabby had AIDS.
Just sayin'.
Watch where you put it in yo box.

Mwahahahaha.

That was REALLY fun.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Bred by me:

Glare, Tackle/whatever, Twister, Iron Tail

Nasty Plot, Tackle/whatever, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory

Dragon Dance, Low Kick/whatever, Crunch, Zen Headbutt

Notes - Some of these, as you might infer, were pain in the ***** to breed. I felt like I could've done a bit better, but felt happy knowing whoever got them would put them to good use and not get gimped by something with no moves.
(coughTynamocough)

Ended up with:
Smugleaf - Jolly @ Wide Lens
Glare, Reflect, Energy Ball, Iron Tail
Notes - Freakin' lol'd. But in the end, this was a beast lead. Lucked, it never missed Glare/Iron Tail, and beat out quite a few things(including BUG GEM X-Scissor from Oshawott :awesome:), hax included.
(Chibo's)Zoruru - Calm @ Eviolite
Swords Dance, Torment, Pursuit, Aerial Ace
Notes - Again, lol. Dark + Flying coverage. Did help with mindgames, but certainly didn't do much other than SD-Pursuit kill one thing.
Blippy - Naive @ Berry JuiceORAN BERRY
Will-o'-Wisp, Acrobatics, Shadow Ball, Thunder
Notes - Unburden + Acrobatics + Ghost Typing = Too broken. Lost in the end because I had a derp moment and tried burning something that was already paralyzed. Hit with Thunder way more than it should have, though, and barely pulled off/fell short on some mad close games.

This was mad fun, down to grinding the trio to level 5. I'll win it next time. :bee:

Edit:

Looks like I'll have to do the next one :urg: I was really looking forward to this too.

Ah well... You guys got me to catch a female Karrablast with an Adamant nature at least, and the male was Adamant too. And I only caught two total ._.
Holy crap, this happened to me as well. The only thing stopping me from submitting a Megahorn/Pursuit Karrablast was the silly thought that someone would evolve it.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
The mistake on attempting to burn a paralyzed pogey made up for the "wtf cheater" Berry Juice. ;) Seriously though, you were the scariest opponent by far. Fortunately Zorua just couldn't handle Krabby in the end. I'll look forward to battling you at the next event.

and in case you didn't see: you won BEST BREEDER of the night. :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Forgot to mention, M3D won the competative part and won a Golden Egg award and as mentioned above, Ismar got the Legendary Breeder award, both viewable in your profiles. (And the participation Egg that everyone who joined in got :D)

M.K

Level 55
WTF I bred that Drifloon.

WTF Pokemon did I breed?

Smoochum, Swinub, Drifblim.

I guess I didn't breed the Krabby. O_o

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I agree. I told Mic I needed the Masterball Postbit, or at least a Golden Egg postbit. :)

Octave

Smash Ace
Holy crap, this happened to me as well. The only thing stopping me from submitting a Megahorn/Pursuit Karrablast was the silly thought that someone would evolve it.
Evolutions are illegal though, so there's nothing to worry about here ;)

I'm pitching this event to people that I know from school and they like it so far. Probably going to set one up after the break is over :bee:

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Gimme it a couple of weeks Chill. Don't wanna burn people's out on breeding. Although, if people want to start planning/breeding now, I'm excited to see what pogeys we come up with next time.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Smogon kids are so annoying. One guy replied to my topic and was like: "So just send out crappy pokemon so you can win the tournament, right?"

I don't think he understands what a fun event is supposed to be about. :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
use this thread to mention new events so subscribees can know when a new one is easily, this was fun

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man kinda bummed I missed this

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Don't worry. We're going to do another in April. Stay tuned for details.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hold one on April 1st
Give everyone Caterpie Eggs
Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom