• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Brawls from SWF! ^_^

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=966]First Brawls from SWF! ^_^[/drupal]

I just fought my first Brawls on SWF yesterday! ^_^

(Man, everyone on here is good!!!)

These are the people that I fought:

Fuggles - I beat him about 2/3 of the matches. He's cool and pretty good at Brawl.

Dekillsage - VERY GOOD! VERY FAST! =O

zen1 - I almost beat him... xD (Rival?)

Slasherx - Wow is Slasherx is good at combos! I got my butt whooped! I accidentally suicided a lot in those matches... >.< But Slasherx was very polite about it. ;D

So there you have it. Those are the matches that I fought yesterday! It was so fun! I'll have to do it again ASAP, although I don't usually have much time to do that sort of thing... =( I'm usually in the Meet and Greet board in the New Smashers Arena (<-- Or something similar to that). I will post when I'm on if you want to challenge me.

If you didn't catch my last post, here are the rules that I usually play with for at least the first few matches:
I will host the match. Final Destination, 3 Lives, No Items, Any Character, and No Time Limit.
Optional 7min Time Limit, and Optional 5 Lives.
Optional Neutral Stages.

My nick is BEAR

I'll keep my blog up-to-date on who I battle.

See you in Brawl! >=D
I love a good challenge! ^_^

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Link to original post: [drupal=966]First Brawls from SWF! ^_^[/drupal]

I just fought my first Brawls on SWF yesterday! ^_^

(Man, everyone on here is good!!!)

These are the people that I fought:

Fuggles - I beat him about 2/3 of the matches. He's cool and pretty good at Brawl.

Dekillsage - VERY GOOD! VERY FAST! =O

zen1 - I almost beat him... xD (Rival?)

Slasherx - Wow is Slasherx is good at combos! I got my butt whooped! I accidentally suicided a lot in those matches... >.< But Slasherx was very polite about it. ;D

So there you have it. Those are the matches that I fought yesterday! It was so fun! I'll have to do it again ASAP, although I don't usually have much time to do that sort of thing... =( I'm usually in the Meet and Greet board in the New Smashers Arena (<-- Or something similar to that). I will post when I'm on if you want to challenge me.

If you didn't catch my last post, here are the rules that I usually play with for at least the first few matches:
I will host the match. Final Destination, 3 Lives, No Items, Any Character, and No Time Limit.
Optional 7min Time Limit, and Optional 5 Lives.
Optional Neutral Stages.

My nick is BEAR

I'll keep my blog up-to-date on who I battle.

See you in Brawl! >=D
I love a good challenge! ^_^
Haha I havne't fought Fuggles or Dekillsage yet, but I've beaten alll the rest :) slasherx is really good. he's a pal :)

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Cool!

Haha I havne't fought Fuggles or Dekillsage yet, but I've beaten alll the rest :) slasherx is really good. he's a pal :)
Wow! You must be really good to have beaten all but those two that you haven't fought! =D

I'd like to challenge you sometime to see your crazy skilz! ^_^

Mith_

Smash Champion
You have to challenge Cinder.

And I'm glad you are having fun playing Brawl hopefully you are learning from your experiences and will go to tourneys on the moon in your area someday.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I see.

10upandcomingbawrlers

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
You have to challenge Cinder.

And I'm glad you are having fun playing Brawl hopefully you are learning from your experiences and will go to tourneys on the moon in your area someday.
LOL! Yep, I still need to challenge Cider. ^_^

And it's funny, I've never been to a Smash Bros. tournament before, even though it's my favorite game series. xD But I would like to try one! ;D

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
enthusiasm will get you far :D

i only just started playing brawl a couple months ago, i main link.. and i do alright

problem is, i dont own brawl or a wii

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Enthusiastically enthused!

enthusiasm will get you far :D

i only just started playing brawl a couple months ago, i main link.. and i do alright

problem is, i dont own brawl or a wii
I certainly am enthused! xD

I main Lucas, but online with any lag at all he's not that great... Maybe I should practice Pit more...

Top Bottom