• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu
I know you think Holder was a messy push, but what about Z25 is off for you?
He was fully aware that Holder claimed vig, but is deciding to "wait until the night" to kill him.

And? Holder said he could kill once a phase. They could kill each other tonight if they wanted to. Why not step up to the plate right after Holder claimed, if you really are the vig? I doubt the town has TWO vigilantes running around as that'd be horrible balance, and if you're so confident that Holder was a fake vig, to the point that you're going to kill him during the night, then why not out yourself as the real vig? If Holder's really the fake vig he wouldn't be able to kill you like he said he could and masquerade. So why hesitate?

Not to mention how praline just stated that she only had one role, but Z25 had two completely different ones; a PM tracker and a vigilante. That's suspect.
Atleast my ability makes sense for my character.
Berkut being a vig isn't a stretch. Berkut is a Gold Knight I think, and in one of the FE games they learned Sol (sun), tying into how Holder is a day vig.

I don't think Berkut himself had the Sol skill but hey, some of these roles have been way crazier. I haven't played Echoes though, just going off of hearsay so I might be wrong.
Reinhardt isn’t as psycho as Berkut though(I think) so he feels like a safer townie rather than berkut
Just like Medea, the Witch of Betrayal being townie in Fate 1, and Fate 2 having a mafia lie detector and a townie poisoner.

Maven89

Smash Master
I don’t think Holder has done anything scummy except for not shooting. If he doesn’t shoot tomorrow everything is out the window on the slot

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Your vitriol is making you look a lot worse than you seem to think. If you're town, back off and stop drawing associations between you and Z25, because it's going to waste a lot of time on a Z25 scumflip, and you can hang Holder toMorrow on a town flip.
Like I said dude, I never wanted this to come off as me being a cheerleader for anyone here. Hence my desire not to pick sides.

I only did this because...

A) I feel Z25 is being unfairly accused on the merit of wanting a very suspicious user lynched. A user, mind you who outright told everyone that he wouldn't say a thing.

B) Holder's antics putting everyone at risk and deliberately trying to screw with people. Town or not, he choose to play deliberately scummy and it's not doing Town any favors.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
It's a numbers game, though. I understand as a claimed protective role why it might seem possible that a dayvig is meant to usurp your protection, but the reality is that it's statistically unlikely that you'd correctly protect the right player on any given Night. A mafia who can kill during the Day AND at Night gains a lot of value very quickly, and the town loses more numbers than they really should. It's not balanced, unless they have less members than they should.
It isn't because they can go through my own role, but rather because a dayvig is stronger than a nightvig, percussion leads the mafia having stronger roles than the town. At least thats what i'm used to.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Also. . .

why would Virion, of all characters, be aware of there being a Grima acting as a Robin?

Robin/Grima and Virion have almost no relation to each other.

In the first FEH, a town Ryoma knew there was a mafia Xander and vice versa. And Ryoma's role was tailored to beat Xander. That makes sense.

But this?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25
Who should the town be looking at toMorrow?
I was just about to post this.

Shiny, you, lone, and maybe ura should be investigated.
Shiny is definitely not his normal self and he gives claims away right away. So he’s likely scum.

You just jumped the gun to go after me for no reason. And still do.

Lone is still shady had ample time to defend themselves but didn’t because they wanted to also incriminate me last me last second.

And lastly ura. I’m least confident in this as he has a ranged play style so he could go either way.

Maven89

Smash Master
It isn't because they can go through my own role, but rather because a dayvig is stronger than a nightvig, percussion leads the mafia having stronger roles than the town. At least thats what i'm used to.
Normally a dayvig would give the mafia too much power during the day, especially if they can save it for later use. Generally speaking, the night is when the mafia shine, while the day is when mafia only have their voice. That balance is slightly out of whack with constant night PMs, but traditionally that’s how it is. A dayvig like Holders claim would be very poor balance to give to a scum team.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also. . .

why would Virion, of all characters, be aware of there being a Grima acting as a Robin?

In the first FEH, a town Ryoma knew there was a mafia Xander and vice versa. And Ryoma's role was tailored to beat Xander. That makes sense.

But this?
It’s tied to the first game. Remember virion was he executioner and knew all the heroes from the summoner. Not to mention that he can still fight grima in awakening. It’s really not a stretch

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
shoot your votes for Z25 in, the tiebreaker ends in four minutes

if Z25 was really town then he would have counterclaimed right away, not wait until the night where he could potentially forge a PM

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Also. . .

But this?
If i may be to an unknown person to Fire emblem heros, but what i've heard virion has a special role to the summoner or rather something special. Him being the messenger from them to discern words of wisdom sees some reason in my eyes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well I suppose I’ve done all I can.

Let’s be real you guys only lynched me because of two likely scum randomly chose me. Remember that.

Also wyrs and caeda are in this game. Have fun with knowledge. Grima is also hiding out as I’ve been hired to find and kill him

D

Deleted member

Honestly? I could buy that.

Especially considering the rules for the game directly state there is a non-Mafia threat to deal with.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also a note on grima, he is only lynchable by me to kill him. So beware of a potential godfather grima

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It’s tied to the first game. Remember virion was he executioner and knew all the heroes from the summoner. Not to mention that he can still fight grima in awakening. It’s really not a stretch
Just like how anyone can fight Grima in Heroes. Anyone should be able to know who he is here!

Also, Virion is mentioned in the flavor.
However, despite their numerical advantage, they were overwhelmed. Feh, the army's messenger owl, had sent an urgent letter to Prince Alfonse. It was from Virion, one of the Summoner's most trusted Heroes, saying that somehow the Breidablik had lost its ability to revive fallen soldiers, and that all hope was lost.
I don't think any playable characters in FEH1 were mentioned by name in the flavor.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Normally a dayvig would give the mafia too much power during the day, especially if they can save it for later use. Generally speaking, the night is when the mafia shine, while the day is when mafia only have their voice. That balance is slightly out of whack with constant night PMs, but traditionally that’s how it is. A dayvig like Holders claim would be very poor balance to give to a scum team.
I see, thank you for the insight.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Also a note on grima, he is only lynchable by me to kill him. So beware of a potential godfather grima
A character that's only lynchable by one other?

lol that's a joke

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honestly? I could buy that.

Especially considering the rules for the game directly state there is a non-Mafia threat to deal with.
i.e. Advance Wars lol.

yeah I should really stop before Opo gets pissed lol.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well I suppose I’ve done all I can.

Let’s be real you guys only lynched me because of two likely scum randomly chose me. Remember that.

Also wyrs and caeda are in this game. Have fun with knowledge. Grima is also hiding out as I’ve been hired to find and kill him
Why did you not say any of this at the top of the hour?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
how would a not-lynchable!grima even stand for a godfather

he could just as easily be the villainous third party

if Z25 really flips up with the bs he spouted today. . . . LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A character that's only lynchable by one other?

lol that's a joke
I never said I am the only who could lynch him. Just that for me to get their kill I had to lynch to him for who hired. me. So he may be killable but could also be godfather and only lynchable

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay so something ELSE happened at the last available moment. Gotta fix the flavor. Be back in a bit.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why did you not say any of this at the top of the hour?
Because I’m actually clarisse

I’m here to kill caeda wrys and apparently lynch grima. I only had two arrows for the first two and the third was a bonus by some unknown person

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I’m here to kill caeda wrys and apparently lynch grima. I only had two arrows for the first two and the third was a bonus by some unknown person
Uhh... right....

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

lol just claimed virion

now you claim clarisse

and your role is to SPECIFICALLY kill caeda, wrys, and put an end to grima

but you have a pm track ability?? for.... what purpose, exactly?

lol

D

Deleted member

Guys, it's clear Z25 was spouting bs, just wait for his flip

Top Bottom