• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Yeah, a Dayvig Doublevoter, that sounds like thing. Holder has at least been upfront about his role so if he's hiding another factor that can end up killing someone, we'll know where his true allegiance lies. I don't like his behaviour as much as the next person but at least he can prove his claim by Day's end while you're way too concerned over a single vote.
This post has been logged for security reasons. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

D

Deleted member

Pfff.... He’s gonna support with Jojalole so who needs him?

Plus I think this might be the third time you got a character that I wanted..
Depends on who that character is. Does she have pink hair?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t believe mafia would willingly draw so much attention to themselves by posting about how they’re not going to post
Maybe but I’ve seen it before with those who don’t know how to be mafia too well.

Regardless it’s just a vote for the moment. And honestly no one really stayed focused on him so he didn’t draw much attention to himself
Yes?

D

Deleted member

Well at this point I guess everyone knows your character, Olivia.
And it's the character you wanted.

How the hecc do I keep getting your characters?
If only I was Frankenstein last game. That would have made it four for four. :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I would have rathered not saying your character in the topic. Would have been better to say it somewhere safer like in a support. ;)

D

Deleted member

Opo must have done it on purpose :p
also frankenstein is a bad servant

D

Deleted member

I would have rathered not saying your character in the topic. Would have been better to say it somewhere safer like in a support. ;)
Meh, all I can do is dance, so it's not like I'm any worried. :V

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Problem is, he clearly has no intention of saying anything.

He's shown a lack of interest in even participating before the game even started and is literally only doing so because you and Katt bugged him enough times to do so and he wanted you two to stop.

You two basically forced him into this for selfish reasons and now he's retaliating by simply not giving a **** at what he's "supposed" to do.
There is only so much leeway in this before I would put someone on the chopping block for it.

I get it is early and pressure him makes him react poorly, but frankly I don't see it as scummy, isn't going to help long time.

If I were a vig he would be one of my top picks next to an inactive, which I would personally just gun down inactives unless I had a super hard read on someone.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

My role's power is amplified when interacting with certain classes. It is possible that there is a role out there that can adversely affect you based on my knowledge of the subject. I won't pretend I know the set up, I am merely offering a reasonable conclusion.

I didn't ask him anything, which is why I was confused; I was correcting Pokechu while explaining to Praline what RVS means/stands for.

How do you feel about the game thus far?
There is a lot of posting nothing of value value to be quiet frank.

I’m not a fan of what you’ve posted because your post seemed to imply that you aren’t sure if he was trolling but then posted what was likely your answer to the statement RVS. It looks really odd to me.

Ura’s Reaction to holder looks panic scummy to me but I don’t have many strong reads. Nothing sticks out to me otherwise too strong.

Vote: Ura

BarDulL

Town Vampire
BarDulL BarDulL give me a rundown of this game please

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe you too
What Nabe said.

Not SvS. :p

Leaning more TvT than SvT but not decided.

I’m not a fan of what you’ve posted because your post seemed to imply that you aren’t sure if he was trolling but then posted what was likely your answer to the statement RVS. It looks really odd to me.

Ura’s Reaction to holder looks panic scummy to me but I don’t have many strong reads. Nothing sticks out to me otherwise too strong.

I made that statement because praline genuinely asked what RVS meant. I wasn't sure if Pokechu was joking or not, and made that statement to emphasize the fact that Pokechu's definition was not correct. This was done to ensure that praline understood that:

1. Pokechu was wrong.
2. The real definition of RVS is Random Voting Stage.

I did this because I'm a nice guy and wanted to make sure praline understood what RVS is.

I'm not really sure I understand the distancing or why you feel it is..."odd." Your behavior seems rather odd since you are reading very deeply into something that I don't really understand the problem with. I think most would agree with me on this...I think.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura your play feels different here than from Fata mafia. Is there a good explanation for this?
How so? I literally did nothing during the Day 1 Phase of Fate Mafia other than some remarks here and there.

I wasn't panicking. I was just agitated at the reckless antics Holder was trying to do. And frustrated that he would vote for me after doing something helluva scummy himself.

Top Bottom