• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I didn’t want to have to do this day one. But I’m the viligante for the town. I can only kill two times the game and track pms.
You claim this now when holder has been threatening his gun all game? You could have at any point slighted him over it.

Mmmm... I do not think it is wise to vote for Z guys.
Trust me.
Explain.

D

Deleted member

it isn't wise to kill holder either

so what's your point?

sorry z but holder's claimed his character and his role as our vig :'///
Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: Holder of the Heel

Sorry. Z sounds more convincing than Holder.

D

Deleted member

I didn’t want to have to do this day one. But I’m the viligante for the town. I can only kill two times the game and track pms.
You... you do realize you're counterclaiming Holder, right? And you didn't even claim until now despite the fact Holder's role has been known for god knows how long.
Character claim too, if you will

Vote: Z25

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Opossum Opossum

Once we vote, can we move the votes/unvote to vote the other? Just need to know

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

so what's your point?

You're claiming another person's role.

Vote Z25, guys
Do you really think I don’t realize this. I was going to wipe holder out tonight. I wasn’t going to jump on holder because I knew it would look bad.

Also in regardless of if I live or not someone in the game is grima and posing as robin. It’s in my description and goals

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also guys, holder claims berkut right?

Why the hell would he be the viligante?

Berkut sacrifices his ****ing wife to Satan as she’s burned alive. Why would he be a good guy?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Berkut sacrifices his ****ing wife to Satan as she’s burned alive. Why would he be a good guy?
That is a good point...

D

Deleted member

If someone claims your role, you counterclaim immediatelly, that's just how it works. And now Shiny is trying to save Z25, hm...

Yet you haven't shared your own character, how curious...

D

Deleted member

so what's your point?

I’m curious why? Not that I’m inthankful but just wondering
I think both Z25 and Holder need to do some explanation, but Z25 at least sounds more convincing.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Not responsible for voting this phase but I stand by what I said before. Z25 was unfairly blamed by some for going after a user who not only was silent but also refused to say anything to the point of stubborness.

If nothing else, i'm at least willing to wager he's more townie than trigger happy Holder who thinks it's okay to kill at random and threaten everyone Day 1. He's like White x100 in terms of scuminess.

D

Deleted member

If Z25 flips Town, we lynch Holder on D2. If he flips Mafia, we lynch Shiny. Regardless of the outcome, we have our suspect for tomorrow.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If Z25 flips Town, we lynch Holder on D2. If he flips Mafia, we lynch Shiny. Regardless of the outcome, we have our suspect for tomorrow.
We don't need to frontload the lynches that much. For one thing, Holder is still claiming dayvig, so he can prove himself with a shot toMorrow if he's alive. Scum doesn't have a dayvig. And if Z25 flips town, we would know that Holder isn't an indy dayvig, because he didn't safeclaim Robin.

D

Deleted member

We don't need to frontload the lynches that much. For one thing, Holder is still claiming dayvig, so he can prove himself with a shot toMorrow if he's alive. Scum doesn't have a dayvig. And if Z25 flips town, we would know that Holder isn't an indy dayvig, because he didn't safeclaim Robin.
Holder can just prove his role toDay if he actually shot someone.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If someone claims your role, you counterclaim immediatelly, that's just how it works. And now Shiny is trying to save Z25, hm...

Yet you haven't shared your own character, how curious...
I’m virion who seems to be here due to the plot continuation from the last one.

My pm mentions how someone has resurected the fallen one and they are hiding amongst troops. It’s heavy on the summoner story from the last game.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I do agree on not frongloading lynches. However you can never be to certain on who is who based off roles. Cops are often mafia, protectors can also be on their side, extra shots have no factor with them. Just because someone proves their role or not should be no way in meaning of the confirmation of their alignment. Its rather their actions they do with such that proves it.

#HBC | Nabe

Holy Moly Raveoli!

Was that a fake roleclaim?
Your vitriol is making you look a lot worse than you seem to think. If you're town, back off and stop drawing associations between you and Z25, because it's going to waste a lot of time on a Z25 scumflip, and you can hang Holder toMorrow on a town flip.

I do agree on not frongloading lynches. However you can never be to certain on who is who based off roles. Cops are often mafia, protectors can also be on their side, extra shots have no factor with them. Just because someone proves their role or not should be no way in meaning of the confirmation of their alignment. Its rather their actions they do with such that proves it.
While I appreciate where you're coming from, we can at least agree that it's heavily unlikely that the mafia would have a dayvig. And if the possibility still seems to be trouble to you, Holder can be told to shoot where town wants him to and thinks is scummiest.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
While I appreciate where you're coming from, we can at least agree that it's heavily unlikely that the mafia would have a dayvig. And if the possibility still seems to be trouble to you, Holder can be told to shoot where town wants him to and thinks is scummiest.
I agree nothing. In fact a dayvig sounds more likely then a night vig for mafia to me, being able to kill where a protector can not.

At least that is just me, i don't like holders plan and his actions today, but i can't denounce him as mafia through it, it'll have to be a wait and see thing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
He is because Opo decided he was.
Just like how Berkut could be townie because Opo decided he was.

I was just trying to say that you yourself have a surprising character claim, so Berkut being townie and it not making the most sense shouldn't cause you to discredit Holder.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I was just trying to say that you yourself have a surprising character claim, so Berkut being townie and it not making the most sense shouldn't cause you to discredit Holder.
Atleast my ability makes sense for my character.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No I’m Reinhardt with a sword.
Oh I missed hat claim.

Reinhardt isn’t as psycho as Berkut though(I think) so he feels like a safer townie rather than berkut

#HBC | Nabe

I agree nothing. In fact a dayvig sounds more likely then a night vig for mafia to me, being able to kill where a protector can not.

At least that is just me, i don't like holders plan and his actions today, but i can't denounce him as mafia through it, it'll have to be a wait and see thing.
It's a numbers game, though. I understand as a claimed protective role why it might seem possible that a dayvig is meant to usurp your protection, but the reality is that it's statistically unlikely that you'd correctly protect the right player on any given Night. A mafia who can kill during the Day AND at Night gains a lot of value very quickly, and the town loses more numbers than they really should. It's not balanced, unless they have less members than they should.

Top Bottom