• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I didn't say anything because I didn't want it to look like I was picking sides. It was an observation I made from how you were playing the game.

...Because you outright said to give out our roles in this thread? Otherwise you'd kill anyone who didn't do it at random? Unless I misunderstood what you said?

So fine, i'll oblige in removing my vote.

Unvote: Holder
"Didn't want it to look like I was picking sides". You're pretty shady yourself, Ura.

And no, I have asked for character claims. >____>

D

Deleted member

Last time the mafia were also obvious. The theme was horse emblem and everyone knew what characters were in it based on the meta, just not who were those characters.
Yeah but our games have since moved away from "obvious badguys" being the Mafia so idk
Uhm... Uh... Why don't we start ****posting to make the game impossible to re-read? At least we would get fun out of that lmao.
Sounds good, it's not like anything is going on right now lol
But I have a better idea, the not-topless-but-look-likes-so lady in my avatar? Does anyone know who she is?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
But why did you sign up if you’re not going to play?
First my signup was pushed and dragged by my sister which i had no intention of being forced. It was only after meeting pokechu who legitimately asked instead of constant bugging did i agreed. It'll build more bridges that way.

Second i will be playing, and i intend to be how i chose to. I might as well be a broken record at this point to you people.
Now what if I ask nicely?
Greatly appreciated.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
"Didn't want it to look like I was picking sides". You're pretty shady yourself, Ura.

And no, I have asked for character claims. >____>
In a game where people are lynched for the slightest hint of anything, I think I made a good decision not look like i'm taking sides. This is also a game where Pokechu was nearly lynched for having the sample roleclaim. :)

I mean making that info wide open for Mafia to see is still risky. Hypothetically speaking, they would know who's likely townie and who's third party.
I bet the threat is Andy and he gives a triple vote to everyone.
Andy: What's a triple vote?

:laugh:
Real talk, I'd love that **** lmao. Having Advance Wars be the evil threat to take revenge on FE for taking all the care from IS would be ****ing hilarious (and sad because I actually really like Advance Wars lmao)
I mean if that were actually the case then everyone would believe it's me that has the role. I mean who else could have it theoretically speaking? :confused:
If Andy is a character then Ura will be pissed if he ain’t him. lol
While that's true and all, I think everyone would be suspicious of me and will automatically think i'm Andy if that were the case lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Correction: we DID lynch him and, uh, yeah, we all know how well that went.
Hence the joke I made about Pokechu being the Yamcha of this game lol.

No not really Pokechu is great at this game he just gets unlucky a lot lol.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
But I have a better idea, the not-topless-but-look-likes-so lady in my avatar? Does anyone know who she is?
OH MY GOD I KNOW YOUR CHARACTER LMAO THAT WAS GENIUS

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is FEH mafia not FE, so I'm inclined to believe that no Three houses character would be in. I do wonder if we will finally get a seasonal character or nah.

Uhm... Uh... Why don't we start ****posting to make the game impossible to re-read? At least we would get fun out of that lmao.

Well that was one hell of a claim lol. For some reason I completely forgot about Fjorm, but thinking about it it does make sense for her to show up. It would be cool if Múspell were the mafia too (Or maybe Surtr is the evil threat, who knows) but after seeing more recent flavors going out of the way to not make the mafia the evil guys I'm not so sure.

And even though the game relies heavily on flavor, maybe we should not think about it that much. It is day 1 so what we have to analyse is rather limited, and most claims have only been flavor related...
I don’t think anyone from 3 houses is in cause they aren’t in FEH yet.
Yeah but our games have since moved away from "obvious badguys" being the Mafia so idk

This is FEH mafia not FE, so I'm inclined to believe that no Three houses character would be in. I do wonder if we will finally get a seasonal character or nah.

Well that was one hell of a claim lol. For some reason I completely forgot about Fjorm, but thinking about it it does make sense for her to show up. It would be cool if Múspell were the mafia too (Or maybe Surtr is the evil threat, who knows) but after seeing more recent flavors going out of the way to not make the mafia the evil guys I'm not so sure.

And even though the game relies heavily on flavor, maybe we should not think about it that much. It is day 1 so what we have to analyse is rather limited, and most claims have only been flavor related...
I don’t think anyone from 3 houses is in cause they aren’t in FEH yet.
Oh your right, I didn’t consider that. So then no three houses I’m sure.

Fair point but at the very least sutr has to be there and I’d bet Loki. Anyone else could probably be replaced

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I need to figure out a way to tell the person that I want to support me to support back indirectly... hmmm...
why not just @ them LOL

that's what I'm considering doing when/if I decide to support, I feel like hints may just go over their head LOL

but idk maybe that's because I'm dumb :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
why not just @ them LOL

that's what I'm considering doing when/if I decide to support, I feel like hints may just go over their head LOL

but idk maybe that's because I'm dumb :laugh:
Yes but if I say who it is then mafia could kill them or me during the night to make us look suspicious

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Vote: Z25 Z25

What do you enjoy most about mafia?
What? I’m just confused. I don’t have a problem being accused by what a random crazy that I don’t understand why the answer is needed.

But I don’t know, seeing the crazy things that happen out of nowhere are always fun. Like when golden wiped out holder blindly say two of pokemafia and everyone started getting wiped out because of power roles.

Pretty fun game. I’m never ceased to be amazed by the plays I see done

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
But I don’t know, seeing the crazy things that happen out of nowhere are always fun. Like when golden wiped out holder blindly say two of pokemafia and everyone started getting wiped out because of power roles.

Pretty fun game. I’m never ceased to be amazed by the plays I see done
But you're not interested in being the one making any of the crazy plays?

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Your power does concern me Bard.

Your worry that I am in danger because of your role tells me that yours isn't very nice, which I suppose is fitting since nothing that would involve using the advantage of their weapon would be to help your target.

What side really benefits from that? Does the mafia all have one weapon type that would be weak to you? Or is it a balanced team and you'd only adversely affect one of them? If the latter, which seems more likely, it would appear to me that your power is designed to counter-act the town more than anything else. Which would mean it likely wouldn't fit in the alignment it has the potential to hurt most, leaving you either mafia or third party.

Pure speculation from only a hint of information, I confess. But still I wonder about the townie logic of your role that might only gain advantage over one actual enemy.
My role's power is amplified when interacting with certain classes. It is possible that there is a role out there that can adversely affect you based on my knowledge of the subject. I won't pretend I know the set up, I am merely offering a reasonable conclusion.

Even with the above, why not just claim weapon if we end up on a triangle map to avoid a quick lynch and tracking who has a triple vote.
I didn't ask him anything, which is why I was confused; I was correcting Pokechu while explaining to Praline what RVS means/stands for.

How do you feel about the game thus far?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But you're not interested in being the one making any of the crazy plays?
If I could I would, but I’ve only wound up with a role like that once, and that’s when I was ursagi in animafia. Which is a whole other wild story lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hummm.

Jojalole Jojalole do you have an opinion on the current state of affairs?

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf you should at least try giving us an opinion on the state of things. Withdrawing into your shell isn't always the best for Town. I won't push it though if you insist.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Sadly I don't have any strong reads at the moment.

Holder struck me odd at the beginning, but he's been open about his role, and the only bad thing I found it's that he claimed that openly, though I can think why he would do that. Maven on the other hand said he didn't want to read the thread and asked to get shot. I still don't understand why anyone would behave like that... Then we have Konnie who refused to even participate on the exchanges we had, so little can be said if he isn't more active. And also guess it's worth mentioning Wolfie because that was a rather open claim, though only character related.

These are my biggest impressions on the game as of now.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Man, this whole thing is a mess, this is why we should have sticked to 24-hour phases, because now we'll have one more whole day of people just not wanting to talk.
Jojalole Jojalole
Help me make this Day more interesting

Oh cool, you're Fjorm then? But why do you think those are the Mafia characters? I mean, I guess it makes sense but that would be way too obvious lol.
Because it makes sense and I have personal beef against them so until proven otherwise that's what I believe. Watch the game flip be Camilla or someone tho..

D

Deleted member

Because it makes sense and I have personal beef against them so until proven otherwise that's what I believe. Watch the game flip be Camilla or someone tho..
Clearly the Mafia is Lyn Emblem :p

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
well

that's that for day 1

day dead, RIP

see you guys day 2! :)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The dude has a gun and you're worried about a vote? Chill dude, t's not like one vote is gonna kill anyone, I dunno why you so worried.
That was the deal we had for me taking my vote off him. You never know he could wound up being a double voter as well.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Not to mention he conveniently left right as the phase is less than an hour done.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To move things along:

Vote:Lonekonwolf

You have been pretty withdrawn and silent without really speaking up for yourself in anyway.

And because we should probably lynch someone I’m voting you for now. It’s not permanent as my mind can change but we have to do something day one or risk the town being disadvantaged as has happened in the past.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Less than an hour? There’s still 24 hours to go!
I though there was a vote to have this phase end after 24hrs? Wasn't that what we voted for at the start?

If that's the case then please disregard what I said.

Maven89

Smash Master
To move things along:

Vote:Lonekonwolf

You have been pretty withdrawn and silent without really speaking up for yourself in anyway.

And because we should probably lynch someone I’m voting you for now. It’s not permanent as my mind can change but we have to do something day one or risk the town being disadvantaged as has happened in the past.
I don’t believe mafia would willingly draw so much attention to themselves by posting about how they’re not going to post

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I though there was a vote to have this phase end after 24hrs? Wasn't that what we voted for at the start?

If that's the case then please disregard what I said.
It was a vote about wether or not we do majority vote. The choice most people voted for being that it takes effect after 24 hours.

D

Deleted member

That was the deal we had for me taking my vote off him. You never know he could wound up being a double voter as well.
Yeah, a Dayvig Doublevoter, that sounds like thing. Holder has at least been upfront about his role so if he's hiding another factor that can end up killing someone, we'll know where his true allegiance lies. I don't like his behaviour as much as the next person but at least he can prove his claim by Day's end while you're way too concerned over a single vote.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It was a vote about wether or not we do majority vote. The choice most people voted for being that it takes effect after 24 hours.
My bad.
Yeah, a Dayvig Doublevoter, that sounds like thing. Holder has at least been upfront about his role so if he's hiding another factor that can end up killing someone, we'll know where his true allegiance lies. I don't like his behaviour as much as the next person but at least he can prove his claim by Day's end while you're way too concerned over a single vote.
Fine then just ignore what I said. After Golden turned out to be a Mafia cop in the last game, i'm just really concerned about unorthodox roles.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Hummm.

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf you should at least try giving us an opinion on the state of things. Withdrawing into your shell isn't always the best for Town. I won't push it though if you insist.
I watch first, leap second. I'll prefer to lurk over others from my hole before putting anything on the table of myself.

D

Deleted member

My bad.

Fine then just ignore what I said. After Golden turned out to be a Mafia cop in the last game, i'm just really concerned about unorthodox roles.
Golden was a Lie Detector, actually.
my job is correcting people on small mistakes

Top Bottom