• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia: Book 2 - ENDGAME - A Surt-ain Mafia Loses, Town Prevails

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Vote: Shiny must be scum since random.org told me so.
That's ironic, since he's always been town in every previous game he's been in.

But with that said... @ShinyLegendary

Mind telling us about yourself? Not asking for a full role dump and you can choose to say nothing as well. I'm not gonna force you to do anything here.

Unlike Holder.

Why should I vote Pokechu? Random/
I was mainly joking because there was a point where someone voted Chu on day 1, as always.

Your power does concern me Bard.

Your worry that I am in danger because of your role tells me that yours isn't very nice, which I suppose is fitting since nothing that would involve using the advantage of their weapon would be to help your target.

What side really benefits from that? Does the mafia all have one weapon type that would be weak to you? Or is it a balanced team and you'd only adversely affect one of them? If the latter, which seems more likely, it would appear to me that your power is designed to counter-act the town more than anything else. Which would mean it likely wouldn't fit in the alignment it has the potential to hurt most, leaving you either mafia or third party.

Pure speculation from only a hint of information, I confess. But still I wonder about the townie logic of your role that might only gain advantage over one actual enemy.
Mafia was all cavalry last time, right?

What if it's another movement type this time around?

As such, his weapon could theoritically have a much greater impact than simply one enemy.

But of course, just like you, all of this is simply pure speculation since we know so little about Dull's role.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Maybe many or a few roles will have special attributes like with actual skills in Feh or the weapon triangle added onto normal mafia roles.

D

Deleted member

Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel
Are you a Dayvig or a Suicide Bomber? This is important.
What if it's another movement type this time around?
Horse Emblem at least made sense from a meta logic, no other movement type has ever been as threatening. Unless we're dealing with Dragon Emblem, in which case, it'd be funny to see a Mafia formed of Tiki, Fae, Nowi and Zephiel as the Godfather lol

Regardless, I can confirm armored units are not our foe, as I'm one myself.
Maybe many or a few roles will have special attributes like with actual skills in Feh or the weapon triangle added onto normal mafia roles.
I think it's highly likely we have both characters with the Gem weapons and Raven tomes so they can interact with others on Triangle maps. Though they would kind sound gimmicky if they couldn't do anything else but "vote better" during Triangle Maps.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For triangle maps what if you're a magic or bow user? How would voting work for that?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For triangle maps what if you're a magic or bow user? How would voting work for that?
There are three types of magic users in FEH; tomes, staves and, yes, dragons.

Tomes and dragons can have a color of their own, so they should follow the triangle too (red beats green, green beats blue and blue beats red). That is, unless Opo pulled a Warriors and made them colorless.

As for colorless units, such as staves and bows, I think they should be neutral; you can't boost your vote, but others people's votes won't be boosted when they vote for you. Unless Raven tome, I guess.

D

Deleted member

Magic still enters in the weapon triangle in FEH, you have Red, Green and Blue tomes that are equivalent to Swords, Axes and Lances, respectively.
As for bows, I'd assume they would be fully neutral unless someone has a Raventome around here.
Dude we are all from FEH lol
After the first FEH Mafia, you can never be too sure.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
>Theme of the Three Dragon Generals
>Narcian is the only one of them in FEH
Am I right in assuming you're him?
Technically each of the Dragon Generals has their own theme.

I just want character claims because I really wanna know if Opo made a Joshua role and didn't give it to me >:^(
But as for revealing support partners, Mafia could kill someone to set their partner up, because only their support partner should have any info regarding the other. Or I dunno, maybe I'm just overestimating how clever Mafia are in our games.

I'm also not saying for everyone to just claim characters but rather restrict to character claims when doing claims.

...now you can't just say that and not say anything else
Considering the name of my theme song is literally called "Suspicious" I would like to think I'm playing smart by being forthcoming. Care to share anything about yourself then?

D

Deleted member

Technically each of the Dragon Generals has their own theme.

Considering the name of my theme song is literally called "Suspicious" I would like to think I'm playing smart by being forthcoming. Care to share anything about yourself then?
You didn't confirm my guess, are you really Narcian? Though the character theme is not something I believe Opo would have taken into consideration so I question the relevance of it.

And I'm gonna be honest with you all, I've been hinting at my character since yesterday and I haven't exactly been subtle.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just for clarification, Triangle Days only impact Sword, Lance, and Axe users for balance reasons.

D

Deleted member

Just for clarification, Triangle Days only impact Sword, Lance, and Axe users for balance reasons.
Oh, nevermind then. Raventomes are now definitely NOT a thing and Tomes are just neutral.

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh **** the game started

Someone tell me what important things happened and where because I don’t want to read all of this

D

Deleted member

Oh **** the game started

Someone tell me what important things happened and where because I don’t want to read all of this
Holder is threatening to kill a player at random from the ones who don't reveal their character flavor by the end of the Day and I think that's about it as far as relevant development has gone.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Holder is threatening to kill a player at random from the ones who don't reveal their character flavor by the end of the Day and I think that's about it as far as relevant development has gone.
As per usual I'm the player with the most substance and my mere existence inspires substance from others. :shades:

To answer your question, I'm a vigilante that can kill once on any phase. Not a suicide bomb nor am I limited to only the Day.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Feel free to imagine the worst case scenario in order to discourage the passage of some information.

Just remember that you won't be able to make up for it at Night because we cannot chat however we please.
I do have a problem with forcing even flavor claims in mafia since that provides info for the mafia that helps them more than us.

They likely have safe claims like any good mod would do with flavored games.

Discussion or making it happen is fine just if you are even remotely serious with Russian roulette with non claimants I would consider ill adviced like every time that role showed up in dgames and people used it to push people around.

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh great another one of these events

And the player is going to soak it all in to inflate their ego

Holder shoot me

D

Deleted member

As per usual I'm the player with the most substance and my mere existence inspires substance from others. :shades:

To answer your question, I'm a vigilante that can kill once on any phase. Not a suicide bomb nor am I limited to only the Day.
I really don't get what you plan on accomplishing with this. Like, okay, let's assume everyone claims their characters, what then? What do you do with that information? Or do you just want an excuse to shoot people?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You didn't confirm my guess, are you really Narcian? Though the character theme is not something I believe Opo would have taken into consideration so I question the relevance of it.

And I'm gonna be honest with you all, I've been hinting at my character since yesterday and I haven't exactly been subtle.
You're really overthinking things. I don't think I can be more blatant than I already have. Either way, everyone will know my role automatically come Day 2 anyway considering how my role works. It's designed to be blatant like the character.

They likely have safe claims like any good mod would do with flavored games.
In the last FEH game, the mafia didn't have safe claims.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Oh great another one of these events

And the player is going to soak it all in to inflate their ego

Holder shoot me
I don't have any more room to inflate my ego, so don't worry about me trying to soak anymore in.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I had a big post and Smashboards decided to not post it despite hitting post reply. What the ****!

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I really don't get what you plan on accomplishing with this. Like, okay, let's assume everyone claims their characters, what then? What do you do with that information? Or do you just want an excuse to shoot people?
Huh.

I recall you advocating for character claims before I did.

D

Deleted member

Maybe we should start having the inactive players talk, if my last two games taught me anything is that Town ends up infighting while Mafia just watches the chaos from afar.
You're really overthinking things. I don't think I can be more blatant than I already have. Either way, everyone will know my role automatically come Day 2 anyway considering how my role works. It's designed to be blatant like the character.
I'm just asking if I was right on guessing Narcian but oh well, guess we'll see you in Day 2.
Huh.

I recall you advocating for character claims before I did.
I'm gonna repeat what I said earlier, I'm not saying for everyone to just come and claim their characters, just that claims should be restricted to character ones. It gives us some info to go off from without exposing our roles.
What I don't see the point of threatening to shoot anyone who doesn't comply to your demands.

And I really don't like you threatening others but at this point, your last chance might as well be toDay because now Mafia will just make you their top priority.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm just asking if I was right on guessing Narcian but oh well, guess we'll see you in Day 2.
If I'm still alive, whoever is in a support conversation with me better be expected to be as upfront as I plan on being. I want to try and play this role well based on how it poorly it was used in previous NZ games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got a viewtiful Bartre on the new FEH banner. Wait this isn't a FEH meet up? Ups.

Game started at 3 AM for me, so I won't be available during time shifts. Either way, my view on the mayority lynch:

Mayority lynch: Yes after 24 hours

As for my view on the game right now, I don't really like how Holder has given his role, but it's Holder so I really don't know what to think about that as of yet. I also find weird that Shiny refused to participate because he was stressed, but it might be true so I rather just wait until he comes back and decides to participate.

Don't really know what else to say during day 1.
So your claiming Bartre?

The character that was in this the last time and the mayor...

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
What I don't see the point of threatening to shoot anyone who doesn't comply to your demands.
And I really don't like you threatening others but at this point, your last chance might as well be toDay because now Mafia will just make you their top priority.[/QUOTE]

It's the same as a vote for a lynch. All I represent is a second lynch.

You speak of inactives and trying to get them to talk, but that's exactly what my actions are meant to facilitate. The end result will likely be that one of these inactives is taken care of. I never said anything about it being random.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Must... resist... urge... to fix... previous post...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So your claiming Bartre?

The character that was in this the last time and the mayor...
Lul no, I'm not Bartre, I just legit pulled a Bartre in the new powers banner. Would have pulled blue but there were no blues so I went green. I haven't given any hints about my character yet.

D

Deleted member

It's the same as a vote for a lynch. All I represent is a second lynch.

You speak of inactives and trying to get them to talk, but that's exactly what my actions are meant to facilitate. The end result will likely be that one of these inactives is taken care of. I never said anything about it being random.
It's not really when it's just you who decides who gets shot, that's not democratic at all! If you had suspicions of your own it woukd be more understandable but without proper thought you're just giving Mafia an extra kill.

Regardless, we have more than enough time to discuss these things with 48 hours.

Vote: LoneKonWolf

If you're gonna pop up just to ****post, might as well say something substantial.
LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
It's not really when it's just you who decides who gets shot, that's not democratic at all! If you had suspicions of your own it woukd be more understandable but without proper thought you're just giving Mafia an extra kill.

Regardless, we have more than enough time to discuss these things with 48 hours.

Vote: LoneKonWolf

If you're gonna pop up just to ****post, might as well say something substantial.
LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf
I told you before that I'm saying nothing and will be lurking. Mostly on the basis that i am a stranger in unfamiliar territory. I have nothing substantial to say but will be around when someone wants to promp me. Thats all, if you want anything else kill me to reveal it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I told you before that I'm saying nothing and will be lurking. Mostly on the basis that i am a stranger in unfamiliar territory. I have nothing substantial to say but will be around when someone wants to promp me. Thats all, if you want anything else kill me to reveal it.
What if I ask you to say some substantial ****, Kon?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Kon is his own man, let him be :V

At least he's said something, some people haven't even done that I think LOL

Top Bottom