• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Bloated summoning pools are, like, just inevitable. I know most of you don't play too many other gachas but what do ya'll think they do with older units? Erase them from existence?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I never agreed with the "don't bloat the 4* pool" mentality. I'd prefer to get units I don't have every now and then instead of literally the same heroes every time. Worried about fodder rarity? Congrats! Hinata is no longer the only source of Fury if you demote Eldigan, and so on.
I'm aware it's not the best argument, especially when it comes to other Gacha games(especially the ones with Limited units), but:
-For one, that would depend on IF Eldigan gets 4-star Fury. *looks at Jagen and Bartre* And we know IS is rather random when it comes to which skills are unlockable at 4-star.
-Second, Hinata is the only source of Fury in a Red Pool of 32. 1 out of 32, you'll get a Hinata. Now imagine if the 20 5-stars were demoted, Eldigan has Fury. Now you have a chance of 2 out of 52 to get either a Hinata or Eldigan. Now add the whole pool, including Jagen and Bartre. So 4 out of 156.

Like I'm not happy about some of the 5-stars not getting demoted, especially when some of the 5-star Greens like Sonya and Julia could've been demoted without the Pool getting "too filled up", but I'm trying to look from both sides and look at the "logic" rather than just dismiss it.

D

Deleted member

2 out of 52
That's 1/26 so it's already an improvement and it shows that 20 units could be added to the summoning pool and as long as one has that skill the chances of getting it improve

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's 1/26 so it's already an improvement and it shows that 20 units could be added to the summoning pool and as long as one has that skill the chances of getting it improve
And that's if Eldigan does get Fury at 4-star. Imagine getting Eldigan at 3-4 Star and Fury 3 is locked to 5-star that you need to pay 20,000 Feathers to get. Suddenly, that 2/52 is far from looking like a 1/26. And a HUGE Reminder that Takumi, a 5-star given as a Free 4-star not too long ago, is required to be 5-star to get both Close Counter AND Threaten Speed 3.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And that's if Eldigan does get Fury at 4-star. Imagine getting Eldigan at 3-4 Star and Fury 3 is locked to 5-star that you need to pay 20,000 Feathers to get. Suddenly, that 2/52 is far from looking like a 1/26. And a HUGE Reminder that Takumi, a 5-star given as a Free 4-star not too long ago, is required to be 5-star to get both Close Counter AND Threaten Speed 3.
This is all purely just "if" though. I'd rather have more 4* units than a bloated 5* pool tbh, it's not hard to see the benefits. If you're aiming for specific skills then that's a whole other issue but if you din't have a stock of Hinatas then I just wonder why you need so many units to be angry

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Bloated summoning pools are, like, just inevitable. I know most of you don't play too many other gachas but what do ya'll think they do with older units? Erase them from existence?
Plenty of other gachas take proper counter measures to bloat, such as the suggestion I made of removing older things from the pool and instead having them purchasable from a store with some kind of currency you can earn, separate to the premium currency.

Like it's not a massive conundrum, Gen 1 units aren't money makers at this point. The people who do want them don't spend money for them and are more than likely able to just horde Orbs for them. It doesn't hurt IS in any way like some people seem to think it would. It's no different to like, a video game store putting 5 year old games in the bargain bin.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Plenty of other gachas take proper counter measures to bloat, such as the suggestion I made of removing older things from the pool and instead having them purchasable from a store with some kind of currency you can earn, separate to the premium currency.

Like it's not a massive conundrum, Gen 1 units aren't money makers at this point. The people who do want them don't spend money for them and are more than likely able to just horde Orbs for them. It doesn't hurt IS in any way like some people seem to think it would. It's no different to like, a video game store putting 5 year old games in the bargain bin.
Alternatively, bring back Daily Hero Battles and revamp them to basically be a way to get the launch 3-4*s for those who still need them, and then demote more units.

When it was pointed out that that's pretty much the one thing in the game that hasn't changed since launch, it was pretty eye opening.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Alternatively, bring back Daily Hero Battles and revamp them to basically be a way to get the launch 3-4*s for those who still need them, and then demote more units.

When it was pointed out that that's pretty much the one thing in the game that hasn't changed since launch, it was pretty eye opening.
I actually did think about those. I always wondered why they didn't put more units into that rotation, even a rotation for Year 2 units would make sense.

Really the bloat in this game extends far beyond just the summoning pool, there are so many systems and mechanics that have just been stagnating and they haven't done anything substantial with.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just realized that the summoning pool changes mean Close Counter is no longer in most banners, since Takumi is the only non-seasonal hero to have it.

Good thing I still have the free Takumi they've given out all those months ago :lol:

Firesweep Bow is also gone forever, so RIP Firesweep archers.

Any other amazing skills that are gone forever because IS decided to make the game even less F2P-friendly?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What gachas even do that? Because as far as I'm aware, GBF has done nothing like that and I know FGO's summoning pool has every 3* to 5* in it that isn't a limited unit

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know FGO's summoning pool has every 3* to 5* in it that isn't a limited unit OR Story unit
Fixed somewhat. The Rate-up Banners do not have Story-unlocked characters like Saber Alter, Nero, Bedivere, Cu Chulainn Alter, Tristan, etc unless they are a part of the Banner. Meanwhile, the Story Summon Banner does have them, but does not get any Rate-ups as a result.

I've been mentioning doing something about the Daily Hero Battles since the first year Anniversary. Still not sure why they haven't done anything about them.
Any other amazing skills that are gone forever because IS decided to make the game even less F2P-friendly?
-Steady Breath, due to Brave Ike.
-Windsweep due to Alm being the only Summon-able unit with it.
-Shield Pulse due to Saber.
-The Red Owl Tome due to Katarina
-Zanbato due to Gray

Those are the notable ones. Other ones I'm not sure about are Close Defense and Speed Smoke from Sigurd, Distant Defense from Celica, Wrathful Staff from Genny, Guidance from Tana, Flier Formation from Elincia and Panic Ploy from Luke.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fixed somewhat. The Rate-up Banners do not have Story-unlocked characters like Saber Alter, Nero, Bedivere, Cu Chulainn Alter, Tristan, etc unless they are a part of the Banner. Meanwhile, the Story Summon Banner does have them, but does not get any Rate-ups as a result.
That really is not fixing it tbh, considering it just prevents you from getting units and locks them behind the objectively worst banner of all(they could at least do a focus rotation on the Story Summon but nope)
Ans those units have always been on the Story Summon so they weren't moved there later

Ivander

Smash Legend
That really is not fixing it tbh,
I was talking about your post. :p
The somewhat part is that they were always part of the story Banner once they are unlocked, but that's practically never used especially if you're an F2P Player.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Steady Breath, due to Brave Ike.
-Windsweep due to Alm being the only Summon-able unit with it.
-Shield Pulse due to Saber.
-The Red Owl Tome due to Katarina
-Zanbato due to Gray

Those are the notable ones. Other ones I'm not sure about are Close Defense and Speed Smoke from Sigurd, Distant Defense from Celica, Wrathful Staff from Genny, Guidance from Tana, Flier Formation from Elincia and Panic Ploy from Luke.
Steady Breath is a big one, since it was the only Breath skill that was on a non-Legendary. Now, you have to pray that L!Ike or L!Tiki shows up. And L!Tiki is way too good to be mere fodder... and even if you do fodder her for some reason, there's also Bold Fighter...

RIP Zanbato and Red Owl tome.

Shield Pulse is sorta-RIP, becuase Fjorm has it and you get her for free in Book II... but otherwise, she's a Legendary.

Windsweep at least still has Joshua, iirc, who can be summoned with Grails.

You can still get Close Defense from Sumia, Velouria and Brave Ephraim in the gacha and from Joshua with Grails. It's also a seal.

Speed Smoke can be obtained from Fallen Takumi with Grails. It's also a seal.

Distant Defense still has Micaiah and Rhajat in the gacha and Garon through Grails. It's also a seal.

Wrathful Staff still has Brave Veronica. Not to mention being an option for every staff refine.

Guidance still has Flier Olivia. It's also a seal.

Flier Formation still has Kinshi Hinoka and Leanne. We'll also eventually be able to summon Spring Loki with Grails. It's also a seal.

Panic Ploy still has Zelgius in the gacha as well as both Garon and Valter using Grails. It's also a seal.

But the problem here is that a lot of these options are either exclusively 5* or require Grails, which is really hard to really make a lot of, imo. But Steady Breath is still a major loss along with Firesweep Bow and Close Counter.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
At the very least Canas, who can be gotten by grails, has the Red Owl Tome. With Zanbato, yeah, definitely RIP.
Oh right, Canas has that tome.

But yeah, they had no reason to kill off Zanbato, Steady Breath, Shield Pulse (sorta), Firesweep Bow and Close Counter from those banners.

I would've rather taken demotes, honestly.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What gachas even do that? Because as far as I'm aware, GBF has done nothing like that and I know FGO's summoning pool has every 3* to 5* in it that isn't a limited unit
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia literally lets you buy older 5-Star Weapons or Armour for any character (that's what you pull for in this game, characters are obtained simply through Story Mode or Event Quests/Lost Chapters) using Power Tokens and Armour Tokens.

5-Star Weapons are arranged as follows:

15 CP - Weakest of the bunch and can be equipped by any character in the same weapon class (for example, Steiner from FFIX can equip Cloud's 15 CP weapon as both are Greatsword users).

35 CP - More powerful weapons that can only be equipped by their matching character (so only Cloud can use his own 35 CP weapon).

EX Weapon - Like 35 CP weapons, these can only be equipped by the matching character. They are even more powerful and also come with a special signature skill.

The system is pretty similar for Armour, the only difference is that EX Armour doesn't come with a signature skill, it instead enhances the skill from a character's EX weapon.

In the future (Global is behind JP) there will also be EX+ Weapons and Armour though from what I understand, these are actually upgraded from the EX version so I don't think you need to pull for them.

I wanted to outline that to put the acquisition methods into perspective.

So like I said, older weapons (and right now, ALL armour for anyone who isn't a brand new Event character) can be bought with Power/Armour Tokens. At the moment, you can get the first 15 CP and the 35 CP weapon of each character (some characters have more than one 15 CP weapon).

As far as pulling goes, the game's premium currency is Gems. You can pull any weapon from any banner, including weapons found in the shop, but there is a counter measure to prevent this from being too frustrating.

If you do a Single Draw (500 Gems, or 1 Draw Ticket, the latter being a common item), you just get a weapon using the normal banner rate, with Focus weapons having a higher rate. However, if you do Multi Draw (5,000 Gems) you get 10 weapons using the normal rate, but ALSO a guaranteed focus weapon. So saving Gems for Multi-Draws and only using tickets on a Single Draw is the way to go.

So the chances are actually pretty generous to get the weapon you want, but even if you are getting a few weapons you don't want, you can sell them for Power Orbs. The game has a Limit Break system where merging duplicate equipment makes the merged up one stronger, similar to merging heroes in FE Heroes. Power Orbs, however, count as a merge for any 5-Star weapon, and are obtained by selling any 5-Star Weapon. So you only need one copy of each 5-Star weapon you care about, and sell the unwanted ones for Power Orbs so you can merge it up.

Also, when older weapon banners come back, it's at a discounted 2,500 for a Multi Draw. You also get 20 "G Tokens" when doing a Multi-Draw on an EX Weapon banner, and can buy the featured EX Weapon for 300 G Tokens should you super unlucky and not get it after burning through loads of Gems.

Also I don't know as much about this game as I'm still kind of new to it, but Mobius Final Fantasy does have an Ability Shop where you can buy older, and sometimes even new or seasonal Ability Cards (you pull for Job and Ability cards in that game). You can also pay a bit extra (using Ability Tickets by the way, not a premium currency) to buy these Ability Cards maxed out from the get go.

Just a couple of examples from the games I'm playing right now.

Personally I think FE Heroes could learn a lot from Opera Omnia. Like, I'd pull more on New/Special Heroes banners, if I didn't have to pull duplicates to get merges. Give me an item that acts as a merge for any character if I Send Home a 5-Star Hero, and that would completely solve the issue of having to horde my Orbs for merges on premium characters. Add a shop for getting older units, or at least, permanent banners for Gen 1 units that are either heavily discounted, or use a different currency like Arena Medals. Add a Skill Shop too for getting some older skills, particularly those like Close Counter and Steady Breath which they just made harder to get as a lucky, random happenstance.

It's just way too easy for unit growth to stagnate in this game, especially with these new changes which seem exclusively targeted towards benefiting people who only care about New Heroes/Special Heroes banners, but nobody else. Far too much of this game is tied exclusively to summoning on banners or limited time rewards, there needs to be more ways for players to build their characters and actually make reasonable progress.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For the merges, there's two things I'd like to see for this stuff;
  1. Gaining feathers from merging. Maybe the equivalent of about 25% of what you'd get from raising them to the current star count (5* = 5000 feathers, for example). That way, you already get a bit of a head start when it comes to your next merge. It would also mean that every fifth merge is essentially free, in a way, so it could make people more tempted to actually go for +10 builds since they'd be 40k cheaper.
  2. Merges don't dissapear when unlocking potential. Seriously, this kind of shenanigan could potentially save you hundreds of thousands of feathers, which then makes people more willing to make more +10 builds. But the trade-off is that you gain less feathers if the above idea applies.
These two changes would give more value and reward out of feathers because as it stands, it's not really the best system. Won't be perfect with those ideas either, but at least, it would motivate you to actually go back to the gacha to make those merged builds and therefore, spend more Orbs to get them. Whales in particular would love this.

Personally I think FE Heroes could learn a lot from Opera Omnia. Like, I'd pull more on New/Special Heroes banners, if I didn't have to pull duplicates to get merges. Give me an item that acts as a merge for any character if I Send Home a 5-Star Hero, and that would completely solve the issue of having to horde my Orbs for merges on premium characters. Add a shop for getting older units, or at least, permanent banners for Gen 1 units that are either heavily discounted, or use a different currency like Arena Medals. Add a Skill Shop too for getting some older skills, particularly those like Close Counter and Steady Breath which they just made harder to get as a lucky, random happenstance.

It's just way too easy for unit growth to stagnate in this game, especially with these new changes which seem exclusively targeted towards benefiting people who only care about New Heroes/Special Heroes banners, but nobody else. Far too much of this game is tied exclusively to summoning on banners or limited time rewards, there needs to be more ways for players to build their characters and actually make reasonable progress.
They'd probably use Orbs as a currency to gain more from whales when it comes to that skill/weapon shop idea, but honestly, that would still be fine because we'd be guaranteed to get the stuff we want instead of having hundreds of orbs go down the drain.

Permanent Gen 1 banner would be a nice fix too. If you don't want anything from it, that's fine, but if you want Close Counter, you'll always have a chance.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia literally lets you buy older 5-Star Weapons or Armour for any character (that's what you pull for in this game, characters are obtained simply through Story Mode or Event Quests/Lost Chapters) using Power Tokens and Armour Tokens.

5-Star Weapons are arranged as follows:

15 CP - Weakest of the bunch and can be equipped by any character in the same weapon class (for example, Steiner from FFIX can equip Cloud's 15 CP weapon as both are Greatsword users).

35 CP - More powerful weapons that can only be equipped by their matching character (so only Cloud can use his own 35 CP weapon).

EX Weapon - Like 35 CP weapons, these can only be equipped by the matching character. They are even more powerful and also come with a special signature skill.

The system is pretty similar for Armour, the only difference is that EX Armour doesn't come with a signature skill, it instead enhances the skill from a character's EX weapon.

In the future (Global is behind JP) there will also be EX+ Weapons and Armour though from what I understand, these are actually upgraded from the EX version so I don't think you need to pull for them.

I wanted to outline that to put the acquisition methods into perspective.

So like I said, older weapons (and right now, ALL armour for anyone who isn't a brand new Event character) can be bought with Power/Armour Tokens. At the moment, you can get the first 15 CP and the 35 CP weapon of each character (some characters have more than one 15 CP weapon).

As far as pulling goes, the game's premium currency is Gems. You can pull any weapon from any banner, including weapons found in the shop, but there is a counter measure to prevent this from being too frustrating.

If you do a Single Draw (500 Gems, or 1 Draw Ticket, the latter being a common item), you just get a weapon using the normal banner rate, with Focus weapons having a higher rate. However, if you do Multi Draw (5,000 Gems) you get 10 weapons using the normal rate, but ALSO a guaranteed focus weapon. So saving Gems for Multi-Draws and only using tickets on a Single Draw is the way to go.

So the chances are actually pretty generous to get the weapon you want, but even if you are getting a few weapons you don't want, you can sell them for Power Orbs. The game has a Limit Break system where merging duplicate equipment makes the merged up one stronger, similar to merging heroes in FE Heroes. Power Orbs, however, count as a merge for any 5-Star weapon, and are obtained by selling any 5-Star Weapon. So you only need one copy of each 5-Star weapon you care about, and sell the unwanted ones for Power Orbs so you can merge it up.

Also, when older weapon banners come back, it's at a discounted 2,500 for a Multi Draw. You also get 20 "G Tokens" when doing a Multi-Draw on an EX Weapon banner, and can buy the featured EX Weapon for 300 G Tokens should you super unlucky and not get it after burning through loads of Gems.

Also I don't know as much about this game as I'm still kind of new to it, but Mobius Final Fantasy does have an Ability Shop where you can buy older, and sometimes even new or seasonal Ability Cards (you pull for Job and Ability cards in that game). You can also pay a bit extra (using Ability Tickets by the way, not a premium currency) to buy these Ability Cards maxed out from the get go.

Just a couple of examples from the games I'm playing right now.

Weapons and items are in no way comparable to character units though. The latter has more reasons to exist other than stats and new players would like to be able to get a character they want normally, locking them out of that is simply silly.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Weapons and items are in no way comparable to character units though. The latter has more reasons to exist other than stats and new players would like to be able to get a character they want normally, locking them out of that is simply silly.
Yes they are lol. Opera Omnia's weapons are far more significant than FE Heroes' weapons, to the point of being the main part of the gacha. They are the equivalent to pulling for Heroes in FE Heroes, and come with various things, including straight up iconic special moves for those characters with the EX Weapons.

And with Mobius, you have an Avatar that you make builds for with cards, (though some Job Cards actually let you play as an iconic Final Fantasy character, they're really rare and there's only a handful so it's not really the game's selling point, more like a bonus).

It's all context sensitive, but since FE Heroes' main gacha element is summoning for Heroes, there is no reason why it can't adapt some practices that other games use, like the examples I mentioned. If Opera Omnia allows me to buy outdated gear (which still has a use, as each one has a Passive Skill tied to it, and fully merging a piece of gear allows the associated character to keep that passive permanently), then I don't see why FE Heroes can't implement a Skill shop or even a shop for purchasing old units if they really want to weed them out of the summoning pool. There's literally no downside to being able to just straight up work for your favourite Gen 1 unit like a normal video game, lol.

They don't even have to take them out of the summoning pool entirely, the shop can co-exist with that, and there's even other alternatives like permanent banners with lower prices to pull if people really need that gacha thrill for Gen 1 units. Any of these alternatives would be better than what they're doing now.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Huh, apparently there were some differences between the JP Feh Channel and the West Feh Channel due to having to capture separate footage because of UI/Language Changes. In the West, Sakura has a nightmare, but in the JP version, Sakura.....is dreaming about Alfonse and is positive about it for some reason?
West version:

JP version
I'm aware the nightmare thing is already being used as meme material. Yet how does one not question why Sakura is dreaming about Alfonse?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Huh, apparently there were some differences between the JP Feh Channel and the West Feh Channel due to having to capture separate footage because of UI/Language Changes. In the West, Sakura has a nightmare, but in the JP version, Sakura.....is dreaming about Alfonse and is positive about it for some reason?

I'm aware the nightmare thing is already being used as meme material. Yet how does one not question why Sakura is dreaming about Alfonse?
Glad to see IS took notice of my fanfic where Sakura and Alfonse fall in love but Alfonse has to win a duel against Ryoma to earn the Hoshidan royal family's approval.

D

Deleted member

Yes they are lol. Opera Omnia's weapons are far more significant than FE Heroes' weapons, to the point of being the main part of the gacha. They are the equivalent to pulling for Heroes in FE Heroes, and come with various things, including straight up iconic special moves for those characters with the EX Weapons.

And with Mobius, you have an Avatar that you make builds for with cards, (though some Job Cards actually let you play as an iconic Final Fantasy character, they're really rare and there's only a handful so it's not really the game's selling point, more like a bonus).

It's all context sensitive, but since FE Heroes' main gacha element is summoning for Heroes, there is no reason why it can't adapt some practices that other games use, like the examples I mentioned. If Opera Omnia allows me to buy outdated gear (which still has a use, as each one has a Passive Skill tied to it, and fully merging a piece of gear allows the associated character to keep that passive permanently), then I don't see why FE Heroes can't implement a Skill shop or even a shop for purchasing old units if they really want to weed them out of the summoning pool. There's literally no downside to being able to just straight up work for your favourite Gen 1 unit like a normal video game, lol.

They don't even have to take them out of the summoning pool entirely, the shop can co-exist with that, and there's even other alternatives like permanent banners with lower prices to pull if people really need that gacha thrill for Gen 1 units. Any of these alternatives would be better than what they're doing now.
I mean that a weapon has no character. People don't pull for characters simply because of their stats.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean that a weapon has no character. People don't pull for characters simply because of their stats.
There's people like that who absolutely do pull for people only for their stats.

Those who rank high in Arena is a good example because 180 BST units means high points.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
But people generally want their favourite characters to be as strong as possible, and even some of the harder story chapters in Opera Omnia would necessitate using certain well-kitted characters over others if you want to win without using a Continue (for example, I had to slightly build Yuna early on when I was focusing on other characters because she has Esuna and Malboros were debuffing jerks, including having Blind, in that early game when I didn't have any 5-Star weapons), so there's plenty of reasons to pull for weapons even if you don't necessarily care about meta and end-game stuff and want to experience the story. The Story gets challenging enough at certain times to where you do need to think about your team comp at times so you do want to acquire at least decent weapons for different characters to clear that content. Keeping in mind that characters are acquired through story content, so it's in your best interest to do that especially if one of your favourites is acquired later in the game.

I would also argue that in terms of Final Fantasy and the fans of the franchise, weapons are far more iconic than your average Fire Emblem weapon, and do have their own character to a degree, having stories tied to them. Cloud's Buster Sword for example is an obvious one, but Zack also used that in FFVII Crisis Core on the PSP, with Cloud going onto inherit it, and Zack's in Opera Omnia too, so they can both use that at the same time if you get two copies, and that's pretty wholesome to FFVII universe fans. Or I can do something silly like giving Terra from FFVI Lightning's (from FFXIII) Blazefire Saber, so now Terra can use a gun blade. I think Opera Omnia's success is testament to that, the game would have flopped financially if people weren't interested in pulling for weapons, but people are interested in that for various reasons, some of which I mentioned above, so the game has been successful. The JP version has been around for just as long as FE Heroes and is still going strong, and the Global version has been finding similar success since it's launch last year.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if Opera Omnia uses weapons as the main gacha item to pull for, and FE Heroes uses characters themselves. Fans of either game will obviously pulling and spending money on the game to get either as they are super important and drive the economy of their respective games. Therefore, a lot of practices are very comparable and transferable. Opera Omnia lets players buy old content with a non-premium currency if they want to gain some more passive abilities for their favourite characters, or if they just like the weapon and want it for collection/screenshot purposes. I see no reason why FE Heroes can't do the same thing with old units, as well as certain other things I mentioned earlier. This is especially true with Aether Resort coming out. Maybe people will just wanna get some Gen 1 units to use them there, not necessarily to build.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
IS's gacha model, like all gacha models, isn't meant to be enticing to everyone, but to whales, who spend the most money. And those whales care a ton about stats for things like Arena and AR. It's the entire reason we've gotten so many busted armor units.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The datamine theory was right.

GHB: Haar

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I guessed that cats would be cavalry but wasn't sure whether lions and tigers would be infantry or armors. Looks like Tigers will be infantry going forward, and lions armored. So it's only left to see what will happen with dragon laguz.

Also Haar will be the GHB.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Cats now join Rabbits and Foxes in the "Things That Are Horses Now" category, and I learn I was kinda close on pronouncing Caineghis's name.

Another Tellius banner though so soon, after the January banner and the Greil's Devoted banners? Valentia and Archanea haven't had banners since the summer of 2017, going on two years ago. And considering the Bride banner and Summer banners are coming up soon, and then the obligatory Three Houses banners, there's not a ton of time for them to get banners left in the nearish future. Really disappointing.

D

Deleted member

Cats now join Rabbits and Foxes in the "Things That Are Horses Now" category, and I learn I was kinda close on pronouncing Caineghis's name.

Another Tellius banner though so soon, after the January banner and the Greil's Devoted banners? Valentia and Archanea haven't had banners since the summer of 2017, going on two years ago. And considering the Bride banner and Summer banners are coming up soon, and then the obligatory Three Houses banners, there's not a ton of time for them to get banners left in the nearish future. Really disappointing.
Valentia got 3 banners back when it released I'd say it's not in dire need of more

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I feel like I just went down town at half four in the morning, getting to see what the town looks like with all of the shops closed.

Except it's FE Heroes. But still half four in the morning.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Armored beast with Distant Counter, powercrept Distant Defense that includes Dull Ranged, Vengeful Fighter and... what should we call that weapon effect? "Omnistance"?

Either way, that's gross and I want it lmao

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Yeah, I was hoping this would finally be another SoV banner, but alas, it looks IS just wants to release all the beast characters quickly...

This banner is a pretty easy skip for me. Nothing interests me from this banner. Maybe Caeneghis for his OP potential as a "last-stand" unit in Aether Raids, but even he doesn't seem like a massive priority for me.

Guess my orbs are still safe for now, or at least this means I can still try puling another Spring Marisa to give my Kaden Spd/Def Link.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't read weapon effects because Yu-Gi-Oh lengths, but I want the cat chick :v

Top Bottom