• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Who needs dancers when you have double galeforce? :shades:

ChikoLad ChikoLad Opossum Opossum
Day....15 I think, without playing FE Heroes.

The days are starting to feel longer. The term "Orbs" has a new meaning to me, being the ones from Spyro 2. The road to recovery is going smooth.

...and yet, I'm still thinking of the future pulls I'm missing out on. And how I'm letting my hard-working Flier girls down. And how they could drop Rinkah at any any second.

...No, it's all in your head, it's just a game, it's-

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Day....15 I think, without playing FE Heroes.

The days are starting to feel longer. The term "Orbs" has a new meaning to me, being the ones from Spyro 2. The road to recovery is going smooth.

...and yet, I'm still thinking of the future pulls I'm missing out on. And how I'm letting my hard-working Flier girls down. And how they could drop Rinkah at any any second.

...No, it's all in your head, it's just a game, it's-
I quit for like half a year but they got me back in with Morgan.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sharena leaked stuff again: Light and Dark Blessings. That could explain why there's multiple consecutive water seasons scheduled; they could be placeholders in the system.
isaospvvv9121.png

I can't believe we are getting Mythra and Malos

EDIT: Image got removed from the page and replaced with a cropped version, but it still exists within the files of the site:

EDIT2: Now it redirects to the japanese site lul

https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/wp-content/uploads/USen_EV006_002_02.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sharena leaked stuff again: Light and Dark Blessings. That could explain why there's multiple consecutive water seasons scheduled; they could be placeholders in the system.
View attachment 180567

I can' believe we are getting Mythra and Malos
Turns out it wasn't "Intern-kun", this whole time Sharena was "Intern-chan".

>Two more blessings
>Two more Garden sections
>24 more units I'll need to train to beat the 3-map squad assaults
>Literally have no units to spare
bab443f7-1fe0-483a-b94c-be85532beb20.gif

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
View attachment 180567

I wish it was Mythra lol

The most obvious light legendary hero is Seliph due to being the heir of light and all that. Unless they start putting more villains as legendary heroes, I really can't think of any important character who would fit the dark element (Someone like Pelleas maybe, but I don't see him getting in the game, much less as a legendary hero). By the way, the "goof" with the 4 star Halloween Henry was a mistake on IS with the rarity, not anything that will come later, but this one seems totally legit.
---------------
On other stuff, I have enough feathers to make a +10 unit again. I think it's going to be Cherche, but I'm waiting until 3.0 drops to see if they change anything important regarding rarities, skills availability and all that. I hope it drops soon, though seeing the new arena characters I fear we will have a content drought during the beginning of december. We'll see. Also I managed to snatch a legendary Lucina on the legendary banner on my free pull, not too shabby, looking forward to using my Monado girl.

D

Deleted member

I just now remembered IS said they were adding Radiant Dawn units in December and with 3.0 coming soon I think it's time for beast units, isn't it?

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 180567

Geez, alot of my Blessed teams are going to get mixed up because I gave FE6-FE10 units Blessings based on their Affinity in their game and I used mostly Fire(On some occasions, Water or Wind) to stand in for Light and Earth to stand in for Dark. My teams are going to get mixed up alot when I try to "fix" them.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I just now remembered IS said they were adding Radiant Dawn units in December and with 3.0 coming soon I think it's time for beast units, isn't it?
Almost, it's actually January, March for Binding Blade. But I agree, is about time we get beast units, give me Lethe and Ranulf! And Tibarn as a legendary hero pretty please. And while we're at it give me Jill. And Haar. And all of Tellius dammit...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Okay, but when are they going to actually make blessings interesting? I still think the whole system needs a pretty thorough reworking, but this just says that they're happy with things as they are, even when they could be made so much better and more meaningful.

If 3.0 doesn't have beast units from the start, I don't think they'll come at all.

Maybe the true beast units were the Bartres we pulled along the way.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If Light and Darkness Blessings do come into play, that means the only Affinity left to get a Blessing is Thunder. Too bad Hector is already Fire.

D

Deleted member

Maybe Thunder is coming after all. Only Light/Dark are shown in that image but that's because it can only show two at a time.
Feh channel when tho

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>They're adding Light
>After they recently added Eirika as Water

Retcon when, IS?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
>They're adding Light
>After they recently added Eirika as Water

Retcon when, IS?
>They're adding Dark
>After adding Grima.

"I am the wings of despair, I am the breath of ruin... I am the fell-but-definitely-not-dark dragon, Grima!"

Ivander

Smash Legend
>They're adding Dark
>After adding Grima.

"I am the wings of despair, I am the breath of ruin... I am the fell-but-definitely-not-dark dragon, Grima!"
To be fair:
-Medeus was once an "Earth" Dragon, then turned into a Dark Dragon.
-Maybe it's Robin's Affinity, not so much Grimas, considering Grima is possessing Robin's body.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I tried to beat Abyssal Hrid, but it quickly turned into a pain in the butt.

Funnily enough, Lucina was no issue despite her Future Vision memes.
Ryoma was deleted by Rein.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Another two person banner? I could get behind this becoming a more common thing for those sweet boosted odds.

Speaking of, wasn't someone here going for Laegjarn merges?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Another two person banner? I could get behind this becoming a more common thing for those sweet boosted odds.

I don't mind it for existing unit Banners. Not so much new unit Banners. I think the last thing fans want to see is the Radiant Dawn and Binding Blade Banners coming up get two new units after a long time of wanting them.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New monthly quests started today in Fire Emblem Heroes, and with that, it means a time to replenish free orbs.

After doing all the new monthly quests that give free orbs, I went sniping for more red orbs in the hopes of pulling best Heroes boy. And what you know it:

I FINALLY PULLED HRID!!!

His nature ended up being +Res -HP though. Not a bad nature by any means, but HP is one of his superbness alongside Speed and Res. On the other hand, with that boosted Res, he will slightly tank better against mages compared to one with a neutral bane.

Still, I'm thinking about using him for now in spite of his so-so nature. My current plan is to give him Attack Smoke 3 and the HP +5 seal to get around his HP bane and still maintain his physical tankiness, though I also heard the Heavy Blade seal is better suited for him. Not sure what to go with right now.

I also pulled this:

My first Legendary Lucina! She has a completely neutral nature.

Not sure if I want to use her though. On the one hand, her nature is passable. On the other hand, I have no plans on using her, and Swift Sparrow is a really valuable skill to pass on, so... decisions decisions.

UPDATE:

Finished my Hrid!

He's just using his default skill set, but it works pretty well. Atk Smoke helps maintain his tankiness, and the HP+5 combats his HP bane. Heavy Blade might be the better seal though (especially when he'll receive Fortify Cavalry buffs from my other cavalry teammates), but we'll see if it's really necessary. I also gave him Fortify Cavalry for the Horse Emblem buffs.

It's also good that this isn't a high investment set. Should I pull another Hrid with a better nature, I can easily build a second one and use my first one as DC fodder. The only thing I'll need is another Reposition fodder, as I'm currently out of them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*slides IS a 5-dollar bill*
"Add Forrest please"

it worked with leggings mythra so might as well try

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
*slides IS a 5-dollar bill*
"Add Forrest please"

it worked with leggings mythra so might as well try
Yeah, but this is a gacha game. I think it's going to take a little more than five dollars to convince them here. :p

Forrest is more valuable than Mythra in leggings, anyway, right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Shish slides 100 dollars
>IS announces Legendary Camilla

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Glad I did the full circle this time
Screenshot_20181202-000340.jpg
Guess now I'll be able to bull**** the Abyssal content if Im feeling lazy.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Glad I did the full circle this time
View attachment 181023
Guess now I'll be able to bull**** the Abyssal content if Im feeling lazy.
....Maybe. One of the most important parts about Brave Lyn in the F2P Runs is the fact that Brave Lyn must be Neutral. When Brave Lyn is gotten from the Free Choice Summon Banner, she is Neutral by default. Whereas Brave Lyns from other Banners can be any Nature.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
....Maybe. One of the most important parts about Brave Lyn in the F2P Runs is the fact that Brave Lyn must be Neutral. When Brave Lyn is gotten from the Free Choice Summon Banner, she is Neutral by default. Whereas Brave Lyns from other Banners can be any Nature.
Lemme see.

This one is -HP +Def
I'll may need to use a seal for some AI manipulation but at least her offensive stats are unaffected, so I'll not have to worry about missing a double or leaving a unit with 1HP.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Lemme see.

This one is -HP +Def
I'll may need to use a seal for some AI manipulation but at least her offensive stats are unaffected, so I'll not have to worry about missing a double or leaving a unit with 1HP.
That could be the killing point. One of the things that manipulates the AI is their chance to kill your unit or to deal the most damage to whichever unit. It's one of the reasons why my Olivia messes up my runs is because of her +SPD, thus keeping her from getting attacked by some units as they can't greatly damage her or kill her. While you can use an HP Seal to fix your Brave Lyn, that +DEF could potentially affect the AI.

That said, I cannot wait for the next Three Heroes Quest, as apparently that is going to come with an Olivia, meaning she'll be Neutral. Which means I can finally get a Neutral Olivia that won't mess up my runs. :love:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay, BLyn is Lv. 40 so now I can check some solutions and adjust them to my uni-
*Almost all of the Abyssal Hrid solutions require Veronica instead*

Welp.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So it was you who summoned me?

It sounded hilarious in my head alright

DD_Phoenix_Wright_-_flattered.gif

Yeah I ended up taking a break from the game but I heard Laegjarn was on another banner as the only red so I'm back.

Pulled one, though still no ideal IVs. I also free summoned Brave Hector on the Hrid banner so that's neat.

Speaking of Laegjarn, this is the weirdest crossover but I'm OK with it.

Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy

D

Deleted member

Ughghghghghh
Screenshot_20181203-224516~2.png

This won't do at all
Screenshot_20181203-225724.png

Now that's better.
Look at him, look at how he becomes more beautiful with each clone of himthat he eats.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
FE Heroes is on the Smash countdown.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
FE Heroes is on the Smash countdown.

So can we get some free orbs to celebrate Ultimate's release date pls?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
3 Days until Smash

How about news about 3.0, IS? :V

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So... whose team are guys on for the Voting Gauntlet.

I feel like I'm the only one on Team Hrid.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm on Team Gunnthra since I already have her at +4.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So... whose team are guys on for the Voting Gauntlet.

I feel like I'm the only one on Team Hrid.
I'm team Fjorm because it's the only FEH OC I have and I want feathers. In case she doesn't make it, then I'm going for Laegjarn no doubt. It's kinda sad that I don't have any OC's apart from the one they give free, but with a Radiant Dawn banner on the horizon, I really can't afford to spend orbs on those characters...

Top Bottom