• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Fire Emblem Heroes: Finally found Forrest, MIA since 2017

Best hair colour for Forrest?

• Total voters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lmao Muspell got wiped.

Imagine if Nifl was this competent in Book II?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I failed to protect her smile but I'll never forget how she sacrificed herself to save me from VG Hell on Smash weekend.

38194822_506031693157690_6111964162739404800_n.jpg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A new Feh Channel will air this Monday at 5 PM CT/6 PM ET. It'll be 10 minutes long.

Yep, a shorter Feh channel than the last one. I guess we can primarily expect the Book III trailer, stuff about the upcoming banner, and maybe a slight new update. It sure would be nice if the beast units are finally revealed to be playable, but I'm ready for the worst.

Too bad I won't be able to watch it live when it airs as I'll be driving home from work around that time.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Really distressing that people still haven't gotten the memo about not leading with the same color unit as your team in VG.
Screenshot_20181207-114635.png
Running into unwinnable scenarios like this is really not fun, even if you can surrender and maybe get another matchup.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Really distressing that people still haven't gotten the memo about not leading with the same color unit as your team in VG.
Running into unwinnable scenarios like this is really not fun, even if you can surrender and maybe get another matchup.
My lead unit is Dancer Micaiah, so obviously, my unit goes well with yours.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Fjorm, since the other units I have and could've chosen have bad IVs.
I thought I had added you, but maybe not? Friend code is in my sig if you want.

Edit: "in my significant" lol. Friggin autocorrect.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
For clarification, the Fjorm in the screenshot is mine, the Catria is Jojalole Jojalole 's, and Sharena is from a rando.
Sorry about that, I don't like changing my lead unit lmao. But have a chicken instead, it isn't red but it should help with the voting gauntlet (once it's over we're back to Catria though, specially since the whitewings time to rule everything is close because of the refine)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So
- Book III is full of heavy metal music
- More OCs
- More blessing elements because IS needs more money
- "Mythic Heroes" coming; Anri/Altina/etc pls
- Summon Tickets for more free summons because IS... doesn't need more money?
- "Recruit Eir by completing Chapter 1 of Book III" to be spammed for the next several months
- Beast units at last, including Tibarn on red and Nailah on blue

I think that's about it? I figured beast units had to happen in this update, so no real surprises there.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Lif and Thrasir

Hello, totallynot-Alfonse and totallynot-Veronica.

That said, Beast units look cool. And the Summon Tickets aren't any different from Grand Order's tickets, although the off-chance you get a full pack of colors and only have to spend 15 Orbs sounds nice. So far, Mythic Heroes don't look any more impressive than Legendary Heroes. Here's hoping they are a bit more creative with the Mythic Heroes than they were with the Legendary heroes.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Overall meh, book III is looking edgy as hell, and I don't understand the summoning tickets, did they nerf the free summon or what? Either way, TIBARN HYPE! Also cool to see Nailah on there, wasn't expecting her to be added. And free flier dagger, I'm in on that, can't wait to "Complete chapter 1 of Book III to receive my free Eris". Sadly no 5 star exclusive demotions yet, maybe one day.

Nailah and Tibarn hype :eyes:

Jill and Haar too pls
This is a man of culture right here, I'm with ya, give us the wyvern riders. Though seeing Tibarn and Nailah I think it's more likely they're all gonna be laguz, probably Ranulf, Lethe or Reyson will complete the banner.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
- "Mythic Heroes" coming; Anri/Altina/etc pls.
Mythic heroes are just legendaries under a new name most likely, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Get ready for another Ike, Lyn, and Lucina alt.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Overall meh, book III is looking edgy as hell, and I don't understand the summoning tickets, did they nerf the free summon or what?
No, they didn't nerf the Free Summon. Summon Tickets are just a way of giving you another Free Summon. They also apparently are exclusive to certain Banners, as they expire if they aren't used on said Banner or something.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FEH_Hel.jpg

>Death
>Scythe user
>Actual skeleton design
>Skeleboobs
>Mother****ing scythe user
>That goth ass dress
>Did I mention she has a ****ing scythe?
Guess I'm saving for the entirety of Book III.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Mythic heroes are just legendaries under a new name most likely, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Get ready for another Ike, Lyn, and Lucina alt.
That's pretty much what I'm expecting, I just wish they'd do something more interesting with the idea instead of playing it safe and going for the easy option all the time.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's pretty much what I'm expecting, I just wish they'd do something more interesting with the idea instead of playing it safe and going for the easy option all the time.
I would certainly like the idea of Mythic Heroes if they are "What-if" Scenario characters, like say, Risen King Chrom or what if Ephraim did become a Mercenary? That would go along with the idea of "Mythic" and be more original than Legendary Heroes just being a "promoted" form of popular/main characters.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not getting my hopes up for Book III despite how it talks about how it'll be a different "tone" compared to Books I and II. We all remember how they said Book II would be "different," and we all got our hopes up... only to find out how it eventually turn out. Yeah, maybe there'll be some good things out of Book III like there was Book II, but for the most part, I'd say we shouldn't get our hopes up that much.

I will say though that Hel's design looks really badass. Damn, she looks super creepy, and in a very fitting way for someone who rules the Kingdom of the Dead. Eir has quite an elegant design too, and Lif and Thrasir look cool (albeit maybe a bit over too designed). It looks like they were all drawn by Yusuke Kozaki (the shading points to it), so I gotta applaud him for some neat character designs he made.

Glad that we're finally getting the Beast units, though I'm a bit surprised they won't be introduced tomorrow. I guess that's a good thing, because that means I still have time to save up for Kaden; I originally had a feeling our first "Beast banner" was going to be a Fateswakening Banner featuring Panne, Keaton, and Kaden, but I guess that's not happening right now.

Won't comment much on Mythic Heroes or the new Hero Fest banner, but those Summoning Tickets... first we had Grails, and now we have Summoning Tickets. Gee, Fire Emblem Heroes sure is porting some stuff from Fate/Grand Order, huh?

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Eir is apparently a Dagger Flying unit according to an Apple Preview video.
So those who didn't get a Spring Kagero can get a Flying Dagger unit for free. It'll be interesting to see how she'll work with F2P strategies.
Also, this Reddit post gave me a laugh.
https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...hrasir_doesnt_wear_pants_the_red_part_is_her/
The red part of Thrasir is apparently her skin, as her bones can be seen through them. I chuckled at the people wondering how "artists" will draw her.

You really think they worry about such details? You poor innocent thing.

D

Deleted member

So Eir is apparently a Dagger Flying unit according to an Apple Preview video.
So those who didn't get a Spring Kagero can get a Flying Dagger unit for free. It'll be interesting to see how she'll work with F2P strategies.
Also, this Reddit post gave me a laugh.
https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...hrasir_doesnt_wear_pants_the_red_part_is_her/
The red part of Thrasir is apparently her skin, as her bones can be seen through them. I chuckled at the people wondering how "artists" will draw her.

You really think they worry about such details? You poor innocent thing.
Uhm, yeah, we already knew that by the fact she's a Colorless unit holding what's clearly a dagger.
Won't comment much on Mythic Heroes or the new Hero Fest banner, but those Summoning Tickets... first we had Grails, and now we have Summoning Tickets. Gee, Fire Emblem Heroes sure is porting some stuff from Fate/Grand Order, huh?
"We're now adding Saint Quartzes. They replace Orbs. Also, the whole game has been repaced by FGO"

Ivander

Smash Legend
Uhm, yeah, we already knew that by the fact she's a Colorless unit holding what's clearly a dagger.
Not really. I mean, a dagger could've meant one of two things. Either a sword unit or a dagger unit. I mean, Summer Camilla has a Drink weapon and it's a Blue tome. Meanwhile, Halloween Kagero also has a Drink weapon and it's a Green Dagger. And let's not even get started on this game's definition of Armor character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not really. I mean, a dagger could've meant one of two things. Either a sword unit or a dagger unit. I mean, Summer Camilla has a Drink weapon and it's a Blue tome. Meanwhile, Halloween Kagero also has a Drink weapon and it's a Green Dagger. And let's not even get started on this game's definition of Armor character.
But... she was shown to be Colorless in the Feh Channel...

Ivander

Smash Legend
But... she was shown to be Colorless in the Feh Channel...
So considering they added Beast units and made colored versions of Bows and Daggers a thing, what's stopping them from releasing Colorless Swords, Axes and Lances?

This will happen. You know it to be true.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm aware I'm double-posting, although it's hard to post about news sometimes due to how slow this thread is at times. But something of note:

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...only_godlike_characters_from_the_fire_emblem/
So.....it's possible that we may get some originality with Mythic Heroes? Possibly? I mean, some characters like Micaiah and Tiki are still possible, but this might mean that we could get characters like Anankos, Duma, Mila, Naga, Asherah, etc?

Also, new refines:
https://i.redd.it/cbzguk9pek321.png
https://i.redd.it/0viii98tdk321.jpg
https://i.redd.it/o12vyqbbek321.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/F1O00NP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JGUI9Ws.jpg
https://i.redd.it/5uclsjjzdk321.jpg
https://i.redd.it/syw91y58jk321.png

We also have Alfonse and Sharena's parents for the first time:
https://i.redd.it/9ospta0cek321.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aDSJVTq.jpg

And we have Eir's final stats:
https://i.redd.it/l3sdf33efk321.png
And she comes with this skill:
https://i.redd.it/ay3idcf3gk321.jpg

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm aware I'm double-posting, although it's hard to post about news sometimes due to how slow this thread is at times.
that's what you get for posting the same meme in two different threads

Since some time has passed between the two, and the second post has some useful new info, I'm okay with it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
that's what you get for posting the same meme in two different threads

Since some time has passed between the two, and the second post has some useful new info, I'm okay with it.

Thank you...

That said, shockingly, Book III starts out with the frickin' Lore bombs and philosophical talk.
Like, besides Alfonse already talking about the identity of Lif and Thrasir and their connection to the First King and Emperor, we see:
-Gustav doing stuff, with him and his army coming to the Order of Heroes' aid
-learning about Hel's earlier invasions and how Gustav got to stop them from invading temporarily
-Gustav lecturing Alfonse on being reckless with his life and his caring nature
-Henrietta mentioning about how Gustav was the same around Alfonse's age(like Parents, like children) and that an incident changed him to his more cautious and stern nature
-that said, Gustav was rather dickish to Sharena when she tried to join the conversation on why Alfonse protected the people. Like, I understand you want to specifically lecture Alfonse, but telling your daughter, "I am talking to your brother, not you." is clearly not the answer, especially when I don't see why you can't lecture Sharena as well when your own daughter risked her life as much as your son did. Geez.

-then you also have Veronica getting ticked off at Loki coming back and certainly not taking any of Loki's sass. And shockingly, Loki seems to be suggesting to Veronica to aid Askr. Of course, considering it's Loki, she no doubt is scheming something. Although I'm assuming Veronica will get involved at some point due to Hel treating everything as an enemy, if not for Lif being edgy Alfonse and Thrasir being edgy Veronica.
-Hel is certainly taking the manipulator's approach compared to Surtr's Conqueror/Warmonger approach. So far, her relation with Eir seems to that Eir wants to be of use to her mother and Hel knows she's not strong to take on Askr and isn't going to send her out needlessly. That said, she seems to treat her daughter like a tool to some degree when she suggests using her to take advantage of the Order of Heroes caring nature and saying Eir has no choice afterward.
So while Hel isn't like Surtr in which he expects his daughters to be useful or die, she doesn't exactly treat her daughter like a daughter.
-That said, I frickin' love Hel's artwork in the story. Compared to Surtr's upright posture, Hel's just sitting in a bone chair. Definitely shows the drastic difference between them.
Anyway, Book III certainly started off with a bang with the beginning. Will it stay that way to the end? Can't say so for sure. But with the first 2, certainly starting off good.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
CATRIA THE BRAVE MIDDLE WITHEWING, ACTIVATED!

Asking for advice on how to improve her. I mean, I guess it can work like this, she has the bulk to survive anything and get in brazen range (specially after the buffs of her weapon), and then she can unleash 4 attacks in a row. She got the best out of the whitewings thanks to the -1 cooldown, thanks IS!

But imma need some fliers to help her activate her weapon, so I did this
Ignore the fortify defense, I do have Odd Attack wave fodder, but I'm not sure if I want to kill Ishtar yet or not (also have Death Blow 4 fodder, but I don't want to kill Celica either). Still, a brave Catria needed yet another brave lady such as Cherche!

Now the real question, to complete the weapon triangle of fliers, Palla or Caeda (I have enough copies to +10 both)? Palla would be cool for the sinergy between sisters and for some reason Catria hates Caeda, I don't know why though, however I feel the wing sword would give better utility killing more than just green units like Palla... Alternatively, I might just hoard Grails and make Aversa my red flier lol.

Also story is interesting right now, like at the beginning of Book II. It's cool how they dropped hard on the lore of the game. One question though, can someone explain me what the B skill of Eris does? Does she nullify bonfires, glacies and all that stuff? And why does it have a staff effect if she's a dagger unit??? If someone would enlighten me, it would be appreciated.

EDIT: hold up, I understand now, it's an anti-dragon skill right? Nullifies the adaptive damage... Neat. Still don't understand the staff effect though lol. EDIT (again): they nerfed wrathful staff instead of dazzling, they are stupid lol. But I finally understand the girl, seems like a pretty awesome support unit.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
One question though, can someone explain me what the B skill of Eris does? Does she nullify bonfires, glacies and all that stuff? And why does it have a staff effect if she's a dagger unit??? If someone would enlighten me, it would be appreciated.

EDIT: hold up, I understand now, it's an anti-dragon skill right? Nullifies the adaptive damage... Neat. Still don't understand the staff effect though lol. EDIT (again): they nerfed wrathful staff instead of dazzling, they are stupid lol. But I finally understand the girl, seems like a pretty awesome support unit.
Basically, it's a skill that
-Nullifies adaptive damage, meaning she can safely attack dragons without them attacking her DEF instead of her RES.
-Nullifies Wrathful Staff. Which would be the bigger deal of Razzle Dazzle as Staff wielders do jack without it. But Veronica and other high damage Staff wielders exist, so Dazzling is definitely the bigger deal.
Cause if it wasn't for Veronica's high ATK and Horse buffs, as much as Dazzling Pain is dangerously powerful, doing all that pain won't mean anything if the Staff wielder can't finish off the ones they are giving the Pain to. But Veronica has enough ATK to finish off pained foes.
-Last but not least, it gives +6 HP after any combat. It's a simple effect and helps her fight mages better.

That said, there is a big deal about this skill. It can be inherited. It can actually allows Mages, especially Julia, Julius and Deirdre, to fight Dragons without them going after their low DEF. It can also heal the Recoil damage done by Fury 3 thanks to the HP effect.
But the huge appeal is that it's HP effect is actually amazing with Alm. Alm, after he attacks at 100% with Double Lion, loses 5 HP after combat. With Mystic Boost, Alm gets back his HP after using Double Lion, meaning he's ready to use it again right away without a healer. Combined with his Falcion's Renewal 3 effect, it gives him pretty good survivibility and helps keep his HP up for Double Lion., It also works with Fallen Celica's Beloved Zofia as well.

Anyway, new FEH Comic out and......:laugh:
That "Other Half" bit. :laugh: And that's apparently in the original JP translation too.

Also, if just Spring Chrom and Spring & Summer Xander are what it takes to get Robin and Corrin asking questions, I wonder what they would think when they see 5 Lucinas, 5 Camillas and their genderbent selves in swimsuits.

Getting closer everyday to the moment when the comic focuses on a character conversing with another version of themselves.

Top Bottom