• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@FML, I feel like potassium's been edging me to read soup as town in our pm. I'll quote it when I get home and look into his posts further. Potassium does know me very well in real life and he knows how to influence my opinion on things. But I realise I have no way of backing that up. Tbh, his edging has somewhat worked and, as a result, I've had a slight town lean on soup until recently.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Looking to start catching up, wanted to note that I did entirely expect to get spontaneously shot by Zen or Rake or maybe even Kary or someone with balls if ever I started waving a gun around, which I expect that I'll do at some point.

Getting shot instantly in Day 1 isn't a real concern though, if that's what you were thinking.

Also, a large part of the reason for doing so instantly was a set-up abuse strategy that I discarded before attempting because I'm scared that lack of information on player abilities could ruin the game.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm Lucina. I have Falchion which is unbreakable which allows me to attack as much as I please.

I'm not dealing with this.

#HBC | ѕoup

I also have another ability that essentially guarantees that as long as I'm Paired Up, my attacks will be full-proof.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Ryker, you didnt really need to worry that bad, I'd only shoot you if I was dead certain on you being scum. You waving a gun wouldn't bother me that much eprsonally.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nah, I'm not doing with your big-head attitude let alone Zen's because he seems to get his panties in a bunch when I want to take my time with things.

#HBC | ѕoup

What are you waiting for, Xastrn? I've separated. I don't have protection anymore. I've full-claimed. Where's your ****ty scum-read now?

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
You don't get to choose to separate. Only Zen gets to make that call.

Nice job putting yourself in a support position with a reuseable, unbreakable weapon that only your character can use (wiki ftw). That makes your claim so much more believable.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm town. You killed probably one of the most important characters in the whole goddamn game. I realized I had this burden so I had to play more safe because I was trying to not get killed. It's why I played passively. However, I'm having a ****ty day and waking up after a 4-hour long nap to Zen going on about bull**** pinched a nerve and I gave up the idea of trying to be patient because I knew that my arguments were going to fall on deaf ears at this point and tables were being turned on me. It's my own fault for trying to do something different and change my style to fit the game more appropriately along with my role.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Don't hate it that much. Was talking to Raz and he said he might. I just wish he waited until I was done catching up.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker said:
Wtf is Zen vs Soup?
Raziek said:
Looks to me like Soup actually getting called on his play. Lucina claim is pretty stronk though. Would still not mind seeing him die given the current play.
Raziek said:
I'm damn near ready to kill Soup myself.
Ryker said:
What do you think of his explosion? Initial impression seems like frustrated town Soup. Immediate afterthought is that he is aware enough of his appearance to do that intentionally.

Only play base I have is from the first couple of pages where I despise his methodology, which I stated. Comment about impulsive actions was gross, but comment about not waiting for scummies to shoot scummies makes a bit more sense with his role even if it's stupid.
Convo log.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
No Townie plays that situation like that. Throwing a temper tantrum like that is selfish if you're Town and you have nobody but yourself to blame for it.

Why in the name of god would you challenge someone to kill you?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Not sure what happens if an attack is initiated on a support unit, but you may have wasted your weapon raz.

#HBC | ѕoup

No Townie plays that situation like that. Throwing a temper tantrum like that is selfish if you're Town and you have nobody but yourself to blame for it.

Why in the name of god would you challenge someone to kill you?
You have a very skewed idea of what a townie does and what a townie doesn't do. I'm not afraid of calling someone out on their **** because I'm aware of my own alignment. I've already had enough with Xastrn and his walls so I wanted to see what they would do.

Top Bottom