• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

I don't think it's why he's partners with Raz either. I feel like the early Soup+Raz connection is way more damning, I was just pointing out how this isn't justification for him NOT being partners with Raz.

What's Raz at btw?

And do we STILL not have a cop claim? Like I said, I think it's worth waiting until toMorrow, but it'd certainly help to have it toDay. Oh and also @ Gova Gova where do you see evidence for Raz+Marshy (I guess it's solo marshy now unless he REALLY wants to post in NBH lol) as the team? I can't find it bruh.
dude i just saw you liked my posts where j replaced out and i was pissed cuz this means there wont be a case on you

lmfao gorf youre an ass. dont worry youre back on the ****list with me once raz is out the way and town can focus on other scumbags

raz is -2 now and gova is suggesting that i saved him from bleeding out yesterday

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i don't even need to suggest it, you did save him from bleeding out yesterday

it's a cold hard fact

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
And do we STILL not have a cop claim? Like I said, I think it's worth waiting until toMorrow, but it'd certainly help to have it toDay. Oh and also @ Gova Gova where do you see evidence for Raz+Marshy (I guess it's solo marshy now unless he REALLY wants to post in NBH lol) as the team? I can't find it bruh.
mostly because of the beginning of the game; looks like distancing to me

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
dude i just saw you liked my posts where j replaced out and i was pissed cuz this means there wont be a case on you

lmfao gorf youre an ***. dont worry youre back on the ****list with me once raz is out the way and town can focus on other scumbags

raz is -2 now and gova is suggesting that i saved him from bleeding out yesterday
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO dude I knew you'd get a kick out of that. Don't worry man I don't think you'd just let me go.

Thing is you kinda did save em from bleeding out yesterDay, but same reason that Ryker's not partners with Raz for the reasons I stated you're not Raz' partner for those reasons, which is why I wanna see what gova's got.

#HBC | Gorf

mostly because of the beginning of the game; looks like distancing to me
The BEGINNING BEGINNING? You think Politoed + Raz looks more possible than Ryker + Raz from the beginning. I personally feel like it was a solid way to attempt setting up the start of the game, and truth be told, the slot was getting WAAAAAY more slack than it deserved for the way that they treated beginning Raz... and guess who was on that from the very start. I'm not completely discounting Politoed + Raz, but Soup + Raz feels way better.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
k, but i mean i'm not going to read into it too much because there's 3 likely candidates for his partner

you; cause he avoids taking a stance on you all of d2 and then suddenly d3 he thinks your scum; k, that's not strange
Mir; previously mentioned; it's real easy to just start distancing straight off the bat; i did it to ryker in ragnarok mafia
soup's slot; raz' thing previously mentioned; ryker's advocating his survival

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have had people over all of yesterday, they have just left. I'll get to posting today/tonight.

#HBC | Gorf

Have we considered Fandango for being dabuz' partner yet? Cuz in conjunction with his play yesterDay that'd make sense, and I still haven't found his approach to the dabuz wagon (am on pg 10) but dabuz' content toward him certainly doesn't help his slot.

Dabuz pg 4 said:
Now that Soup knows this is a pressure wagon for the sake of pressure, what did -you- get out of the wagon?
This is a question that doesn't get followed up on at all on dabuz' part. It's possible Fandango's answer right after is enough to satisfy a scum hunting dabuz, but I feel like that's something that Dabuz just didn't care about even before he posted the question.

This is a snippet from his next immediate entrance into the game.

Dabuz pg 10 said:
Kind of liking these posts, hope Fando keeps making them. He's trying to prod people to get somewhere and get himself into the game more.
Again, a comment that absolutely exists... but doesn't do much outside of that. He's not afraid to make a huge wall about Gargaglione or back his vote substantially on Politoed, but he can't say more than one line about Fandango, even though he does indeed say something about/to him in both instances.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Have we considered Fandango for being dabuz' partner yet? Cuz in conjunction with his play yesterDay that'd make sense, and I still haven't found his approach to the dabuz wagon (am on pg 10) but dabuz' content toward him certainly doesn't help his slot.

This is a question that doesn't get followed up on at all on dabuz' part. It's possible Fandango's answer right after is enough to satisfy a scum hunting dabuz, but I feel like that's something that Dabuz just didn't care about even before he posted the question.

This is a snippet from his next immediate entrance into the game.

Again, a comment that absolutely exists... but doesn't do much outside of that. He's not afraid to make a huge wall about Gargaglione or back his vote substantially on Politoed, but he can't say more than one line about Fandango, even though he does indeed say something about/to him in both instances.
Dabuz didn't care because he was scum, he was just pretending to have content on the game. Remember that was one of the first things we called him out for, he didn't follow up on almost any of the questions he made. I believe you mentioned something about him just sticking his head out just enough.

He goes after Garg because we called him out on that and not going after anybody, also another thing we scumread him for, he was just changing his play according to what we criticized him for.

@ Raziek Raziek thoughts on Scary?

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary thoughts on Raziek?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Likely. I read the wagon earlier today and iirc he jumped on third-to-last after a decent amount of stalling.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Why does the order matter? I have already said that I like to have as much information as possible before pursuing a lynch.

Instead of accusing me on the order, or stalling or circumstantial stuff like that, why don't you try to read the intent behind the posts? As scum why would I vote my partner in that situation? Why would I as town? Read the posts where I voted him, read the intent behind my decisions.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Here is my post leading to my vote.

Okay I think there's probably no good reason to keep waiting for BLS to get back on me this phase.

Handorin looks extremely bad after that, but I think I gotta agree with what Gorg said a few pages ago about lynching scummy active players over inactive ones.
Here is my vote on him.

Gonna bring up the posts that Potassium made on Dabuz's play.

His http://smashboards.com/threads/fire...n-conquest-day-1.346599/page-21#post-16274237 832

The only I'd probably disagree with here is when Potassium asked to Dabuz to assign leans to his readlist, claiming that giving null reads is a co-op out. Sometimes you just get a null read from people not necessarily a co-op out, just means you can't really tell if they are town or scum, I don't see anything wrong on a Null read provided you elaborate on it.

Other than that however I don't disagree with anything else there, Potassium does make a point of Dabuz just posting questions to who he thinks are scum and not directly following up/tackling them. Only time he went on someone hard was Garg, and we all agreed that was just a very weird push, and his weaker stance on MiR which he abandoned when we all pointed out how badly it looked after the last two wagon jumps.

More neatly presented on his #872, on Dabuz.

To go on the chronology of this.

"dabuz is scummy he's scared to step on toes"

Goes after that weird push on Garg.

"dabuz is scummy he's not scumhunting he's just asking questions"

Pushes harder on Gorg, votes MiR.

"this MiR wagon is so scummy"

Abandons wagon, saying he didn't feel as good about it.

Vote: Dabuz

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Just got back into the thread so I gotta reread. Last time I allow myself to play two mafia games at once lol. Much, MUCH harder than I ever thought.

While I reread, could someone kinda highlight the events of this day so far?

sup scary

the day started with gova/gorf voting raz

me/ryker voted gorf

there was some analysis regarding razs play and and assertions that hes gonna flip on the scumteam opposite of dabdabs

i fosd fanny for his play yesterday and vult voted him

theres postulation that me/ryker could be razs scumbuddy due to us rescuing him yesterday

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I see.

So some quick hits on my first reread because I have to go help my dad who injured his ankle:

I'm really interested in the Vult/Fanny, NBH/Fanny interactions. Bringing up Fanny's focus on D2 and lack of vote brings up a little suspicion of him for me, because I generally had him as one of my stronger to strongest town reads. With those interactions, I can at least keep an eye on things and keep at least a n open mind on him.

Ryker also did Cop maths eh? I'm not sure if everyone chimed in about it but what is everyone's opinion on asking the Ccop to claim? Personally, I'm for it just because it'll give us a clear sense of direction toDay and we'll be able to go into the next day with better ideas on connections. It would likely do a ton of explaining about some people's play depending on results.

I'm generally concerned about Raz going into the opening of this day for his lack of presence. You would figure based on his hammer yesterDay that he would be the center of attention. I actually understand the counter-reasoning that's been given so far when it comes to Raz's "only available action" and also not knowing when anybody would be online because this game has been ******** when it comes to times when its active. I will wait on him since his Raz card says "activates on Day 3" and so on and so forth. Its Day 3, show time!

It's up to Ryker to make a Gorf case eh? Sad to see J go.

Marshy I will chalk up as a town lean right now. It's rough around the edges but he has been clearly open with his reasoning (Gorf case aside) and has shown to be town intent with wanting to grab a scum lynch at any cost. The pushes have been alright and he is actively scumhunting (which means something at least for now since we are getting to the point where we have to hit scum this round, its imperative).

Gorf I have the slight scum lean and its really because I'm conflicted, so I'm disappointed the "Gorf case" is unlikely to come through since I could have mulled on that. This leaves me the reasoning presented by NBH #2166 and Vult #2210. However, the fact remains that he came through on the Dabuz lynch regardless of how bad the case was as Ryker put it. For now I defer to my town read on Marshy with respect to Gorf but will remain open on it.

#HBC | Gorf

Dabuz didn't care because he was scum, he was just pretending to have content on the game. Remember that was one of the first things we called him out for, he didn't follow up on almost any of the questions he made. I believe you mentioned something about him just sticking his head out just enough.

He goes after Garg because we called him out on that and not going after anybody, also another thing we scumread him for, he was just changing his play according to what we criticized him for.

@ Raziek Raziek thoughts on Scary?

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary thoughts on Raziek?
Yes Fandango, he was pretending to have content on the game, that's what I'm arguing. My theory, however, is that maybe the reason you were briefly touched upon in those two posts is because lol awkward distance.

#HBC | Gorf

I see.

So some quick hits on my first reread because I have to go help my dad who injured his ankle:

I'm really interested in the Vult/Fanny, NBH/Fanny interactions. Bringing up Fanny's focus on D2 and lack of vote brings up a little suspicion of him for me, because I generally had him as one of my stronger to strongest town reads. With those interactions, I can at least keep an eye on things and keep at least a n open mind on him.

Ryker also did Cop maths eh? I'm not sure if everyone chimed in about it but what is everyone's opinion on asking the Ccop to claim? Personally, I'm for it just because it'll give us a clear sense of direction toDay and we'll be able to go into the next day with better ideas on connections. It would likely do a ton of explaining about some people's play depending on results.

I'm generally concerned about Raz going into the opening of this day for his lack of presence. You would figure based on his hammer yesterDay that he would be the center of attention. I actually understand the counter-reasoning that's been given so far when it comes to Raz's "only available action" and also not knowing when anybody would be online because this game has been ******** when it comes to times when its active. I will wait on him since his Raz card says "activates on Day 3" and so on and so forth. Its Day 3, show time!

Marshy I will chalk up as a town lean right now. It's rough around the edges but he has been clearly open with his reasoning (Gorf case aside) and has shown to be town intent with wanting to grab a scum lynch at any cost. The pushes have been alright and he is actively scumhunting (which means something at least for now since we are getting to the point where we have to hit scum this round, its imperative).

Gorf I have the slight scum lean and its really because I'm conflicted, so I'm disappointed the "Gorf case" is unlikely to come through since I could have mulled on that. This leaves me the reasoning presented by NBH #2166 and Vult #2210. However, the fact remains that he came through on the Dabuz lynch regardless of how bad the case was as Ryker put it. For now I defer to my town read on Marshy with respect to Gorf but will remain open on it.
So I guess CCop's just NOT gonna claim toDay, right CCop?

Very whatever post btw Scary, where would you like to take toDay? YesterDay you deferred to being Marshy's doublevoter, what's your plan of action toDay?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i think gorf would like some of whatever you're smoking

#HBC | Gorf

No. His agenda has been get what he wants done for his reads. There's a reason why people call marshy an anti town player. What makes you think marshys playing for town?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Yes Fandango, he was pretending to have content on the game, that's what I'm arguing. My theory, however, is that maybe the reason you were briefly touched upon in those two posts is because lol awkward distance.
So you think I might be Dabuz partner because of those two posts where he says positive things about me and townreads me. The EXACT opposite of distancing.

I am glad Garg is not here to see this cause it would break his heart to see you use such poor reasoning.

Like you are not even trying with this, you could have at least mentioned that I was the only one who didn't unvote Dabuz when he fakeclaimed and claimed it was me bussing. Like seriously, if you are going to accuse me of being Dabuz's partner at least do it right.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I honestly have no idea of where you are getting the impression that marshy wants to help town.

Seeing marshy through the eyes of me fanny:

"Well the guy who was gonna make that case for me is not playing anymore, so I guess I might as well not do it. What can you do? some you win, some you lose"

And your conclusion is "yeah, this guy wants to help town"

Dude.

so fanny and gorf are taking the first opportunity they can to challenge scarys townread on me (WHICH GORF ****ING SHARES) to accomplish...what again?

what a surprise

#HBC | Gorf

Nah more like I'm taking the first opportunity I can to challenge scarys townread on you in order to accomplish a read on the slot. I barely remember anything the slot's done all game that wasn't sheep you when you came in, and you're not the reason I have a town read on you.

#HBC | Gorf

So you think I might be Dabuz partner because of those two posts where he says positive things about me and townreads me. The EXACT opposite of distancing.

I am glad Garg is not here to see this cause it would break his heart to see you use such poor reasoning.

Like you are not even trying with this, you could have at least mentioned that I was the only one who didn't unvote Dabuz when he fakeclaimed and claimed it was me bussing. Like seriously, if you are going to accuse me of being Dabuz's partner at least do it right.
No that's not why I think you might be Dabuz' partner. It sure helps though. Good pointing out the relationship in the bolded though, I'm glad we all remember that you did that now.

yes because one read scary would have that differs from you would be an amazing indicator of alignment. stop pretending. you have no interest in scarys townread on me outside of twisting his arm into believing its unwarranted and/or making him look bad for it

no gorf youre just taking more opportunities to **** on people. i hope the cop compares us tonight cuz im more than fine with putting my slot on the line for you to finally get fukked outta hear

man do i hate arguing with scum

Very whatever post btw Scary, where would you like to take toDay? YesterDay you deferred to being Marshy's doublevoter, what's your plan of action toDay?
i think gorf would like some of whatever you're smoking
Oh yea I saw that too and I was like who dafuq is this guy kidding
you WOULD take the first opportunity you get to ride govas ****

why even post this **** gorf? scary made a POINT to say "outside of the gorf hate" which is true. my fanny suspicion which one of two of my biggest scumreads? thats been explained. i even HAVE explained SOME (not all. excuse me if i dont feel like digging through 60+ pages and spending hours wasting my time highlighting blatant scum) of my suspicion towards your slot but youre just riding the "waaahhh marshy antitown and doesnt explain **** **** his opinion" wave to **** on anyone who could accurately townread me cuz its a blockade to YOUR scum agenda. i expect **** like this from govas whos prolly just town misreading me but not you

#HBC | Gorf

:|... And... who's to say that it's not if it doesn't happen...? Saying what he said about you, in my eyes, just doesn't make sense, and I wanna feel where he's feeling a town read from you. Yes, with the lack of information from his slot that I've run into (nothing leaves an impression on me from what I've reread so far, which is weird) the reason for town reading you COULD be indicative of whether he moves to town or scum. With 8 people left and 3 of em being scum it's nice to have town reads.

What does that last line even mean? How are you putting your slot on the line if you're town? Are you just hoping the bull**** you say sounds good to people who skim you or are you actually just out of steam?

I honestly have no idea of where you are getting the impression that marshy wants to help town.

Seeing marshy through the eyes of me fanny:

"Well the guy who was gonna make that case for me is not playing anymore, so I guess I might as well not do it. What can you do? some you win, some you lose"

And your conclusion is "yeah, this guy wants to help town"

Dude.
nice cherrypicking dude. its not like ive explained my scumread on you either. i hydrad with j largely JUST so he could make a case cuz im too ****ing lazy to do so. by this logic ryker doesnt want to help town either. so wassup with him? ryker doesnt want to help town now either right? does that make us both scum for our lazy approach to gorf?

:|... And... who's to say that it's not if it doesn't happen...? Saying what he said about you, in my eyes, just doesn't make sense, and I wanna feel where he's feeling a town read from you. Yes, with the lack of information from his slot that I've run into (nothing leaves an impression on me from what I've reread so far, which is weird) the reason for town reading you COULD be indicative of whether he moves to town or scum. With 8 people left and 3 of em being scum it's nice to have town reads.

What does that last line even mean? How are you putting your slot on the line if you're town? Are you just hoping the bull**** you say sounds good to people who skim you or are you actually just out of steam?
scarys largely irrelevant and i JUST explained why what he said makes sense. you went out of your way to nitpick one point (which he himself ALREADY acknowledged) and ignore the rest of his meaning with that read

id be putting my slot on the line cuz thatd mean the lynch would come down to either you or me d4 if the cop was told were of different alignments. thats more than fine with me

yo gorf in fact i think youd LOVE for the cop to compare us yeah? that way either

a) i stop tunneling you cuz were both town

or

b) you get to flip flop your read on me which youdve been wrong about

EITHER way you get the added benefit of gauging scarys accuracy in townreading me which would be helpful in your OH SO IMPORTANT QUESTIONING of his read on me

sounds fun doesnt it?

#HBC | Gorf

you WOULD take the first opportunity you get to ride govas ****

why even post this **** gorf? scary made a POINT to say "outside of the gorf hate" which is true. my fanny suspicion which one of two of my biggest scumreads? thats been explained. i even HAVE explained SOME (not all. excuse me if i dont feel like digging through 60+ pages and spending hours wasting my time highlighting blatant scum) of my suspicion towards your slot but youre just riding the "waaahhh marshy antitown and doesnt explain **** **** his opinion" wave to **** on anyone who could accurately townread me cuz its a blockade to YOUR scum agenda. i expect **** like this from govas whos prolly just town misreading me but not you
Truth be told I didn't understand what the "outside the gorf hate" part meant, and when he explained it it made sense. Dude you don't even know what I've done all game. The only posts you've **** on from me have been after you came in, and we both know that shedding a player's play in a scummy manner is only as difficult as it is to make a comprehensible sentence. People wanna be shown your point of view. You tell. I don't know whether or not your scum read on me is credible because you've yet to explain what drove you to that point. Ya know, aside from me being obvscum, which apparently nobody really caught onto until you came in. But of course you are what games need in order to lynch scum so ya can't blame everybody else, right?

Plus, I can say the same **** about you not giving a **** about what I think of Scary's post? Why ask if I'm not feasibly allowed to question it in your eyes?

Top Bottom