• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

what the **** gova? gorf has a WHOLE GAME of scumposts and you want to lynch raz over a HAMMER? one that he did at DEADLINE when NO ONE ELSE WAS CLOSE TO DYING? even if raz IS scum that isnt why

THATS what you want to use our lynch for? why wouldnt you tell town that you wanted to lynch raz if hando flipped town BEFORE the flip? thats EXTREMELY important information and now youre setting up a ****ty dayphase where im forced to play tug of war with you over gorf/raz WHEN IT MAY HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN AVOIDED HAD YOU JUST SHARED THIS INFORMATION IN THE FIRST PLACE. i would NOT have fought that hard to save raz if town was just gonna lynch him anyway but you NEVER mentioned this bull****. you just pulled it out of your *** in twilight and pretended to be all buddy buddy with hando like "we will lynch raz for you" when he NEVER wanted to lynch raz in the first place. this is utterly bat**** insane from you and scummy as ****

luckily for you your name isnt gorf who WILL die today

vote gorf

case incoming courtesy of j

@ Fandangox Fandangox

so whats good for today? would love to see where you want to go today now that you cant spend the entirety of the dayphase waiting for an incap and nothing else like you did yesterday

@Gova

if both me and gorf NEED to die then why not today? you keep prolonging gorfs death which doesnt fly with me

gorf is dying today. end of discussion

btw fire mafia probably has won if they push any nonfire mafia lynch through today. the way gorf just shamelessly pushes lynches with no remorse is such transparent bull****. cant believe people even ask for reasons when it comes to lynching this blatant scumbag

@Ryker

make a case on gorf and hammer this through with me. dont ****ing poop out near endgame cuz i dont even care if youre scum this dayphase. i just want to body gorf. go to search which is located in the banner (its under "get smashboards premium today!") and type in gorfs name under "posted by member" and you will get all his scummyass posts

DO NOT ****ING LET MAFIA BULLY THIS DAYPHASE. WITH 3 SCUM AND 5 TOWNIES SCUM ALMOST EQUALS THE AMOUNT OF TOWNIES AND WILL TRY TO PUSH THEIR BULL**** AGENDAS THROUGH. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE **** FANNY IS BEING READ AS TOWN AFTER HIS SCUMMYASS PLAY YESTERDAY THAT GETS IGNORED FOR WHATEVER REASON

the last ice scum is a dumbass. he shouldve tried to kill firescum last night. cop should consider claiming. i dont want him to ****ing die tonight and we dont get ****. if he isnt a ****** (unlikely) he should have SOMETHING of worth by now

His hammer was very scummy. Didn't like his D1 and his D2 was entirely focused on him not dying. Him being Dabuz partner was my main reason to dislike him, but seeing he is not, I am not entirely sure about the slot. Will elaborate more at night when I am at home.

Also I think its worth looking into Vult Redux, since Garg was pushing his lynch before he got night killed.
his hammer wasnt ****ing scummy. it was LITERALLY the only play he could make at the time considering the circumstances (its a no lynch otherwise cuz it was too late in the dayphase to push a last minute wagon elsewhere) and good gorf im getting sick of playing this game for raz when he should be doing it himself
Disgusting.

Garg just got nightkilled and you are already making the moves on Ryker.
wheres the vote? are you EVER going to bite into someone?

find out on the next exciting installment of...

fanny does absolutely nothing but sit back and let everyone else make the decisions!

Fandangox

Smash Lord
vote gorf

case incoming courtesy of j

@ Fandangox Fandangox

so whats good for today? would love to see where you want to go today now that you cant spend the entirety of the dayphase waiting for an incap and nothing else like you did yesterday
Take a load of this guy.

I re-read the game from page 18 and up yesterDay and made a case on dabuz' partner according to my read on Raz and how he played yesterday.

You didn't even read Dabuz's flip yesterDay before being seemingly convinced that Gorf was scum, and you are calling ME out on doing thing? The hypocrisy is huge. This is what your slot did the previous phase:

HEY GUYS VOTE GORF HE IS SCUM BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

Fandangox

Smash Lord
his hammer wasnt ****ing scummy. it was LITERALLY the only play he could make at the time considering the circumstances (its a no lynch otherwise cuz it was too late in the dayphase to push a last minute wagon elsewhere) and good gorf im getting sick of playing this game for raz when he should be doing it himself
Literally the only play? He could have tried to make READS on people and having town discuss the phase before prematurely ending it.

wheres the vote? are you EVER going to bite into someone?

find out on the next exciting installment of...

fanny does absolutely nothing but sit back and let everyone else make the decisions!
Are you seriously calling me out on an obvious joke post.

Like dude, I said in the above post I would come later to elaborate. All this is showing that you are not even bothering to read the game and just pick a name from a piece of paper and go "this is gonna be my lynch's target today"

@Gova
@ScaryLB59
@Ryker

I want you guys to actually tell me how Gorf is scum. I want you to explain and try to convince. Also Ryker I want your thoughs on Raziek's case on Hollownote being Dabuz's partner.

You didn't even read Dabuz's flip yesterDay before being seemingly convinced that Gorf was scum, and you are calling ME out on doing thing? The hypocrisy is huge. This is what your slot did the previous phase:

HEY GUYS VOTE GORF HE IS SCUM BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
fanny said:
(notice how I left the reasoning part empty)

(it's because you didn't gave any)
yes im calling you out on not doing things. you made a case and proceeded to largely sit on your ass over the incaps and LITERALLY DIDNT VOTE ANYONE ALL DAY. YOU WERE CONTENT TO JUST SAY "HEY GUYS, I THINK WE NEED AN INCAP FLIP FIRST FOR MORE INFORMATION EVEN THOUGH THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IF I HAVE TO VOTE ILL VOTE THE EASY LYNCH HANDO"

do NOT try to paint our play as equal here. yes i called gorf scum all day yesterday and i even DID start giving reasons throughout the day as he kept scumposting. even when i WASNT giving reasoning it still caught most of the threads attention and guess what? gorf wouldve been lynched yesterday if not for hando trying to get himself killed. even YOU are digging for reasons to look into gorf. and who cares if i dont give reasons in the first place. hando didnt and guess what? he was town. some people dont play the way you want them to and this spiel youre on is irrelevant

Fandangox

Smash Lord
do NOT try to paint our play as equal here. yes i called gorf scum all day yesterday and i even DID start giving reasons throughout the day as he kept scumposting. even when i WASNT giving reasoning it still caught most of the threads attention and guess what? gorf wouldve been lynched yesterday if not for hando trying to get himself killed. even YOU are digging for reasons to look into gorf. and who cares if i dont give reasons in the first place. hando didnt and guess what? he was town. some people dont play the way you want them to and this spiel youre on is irrelevant

Literally the only play? He could have tried to make READS on people and having town discuss the phase before prematurely ending it.
are you for real here? deadline was RIGHT around the corner. what the **** is he supposed to do? you seriously think RAZIEK in the context of THIS GAME is going to whip town into shape with <24 hours to deadline and push some kind of amazing direction?

btw i did more than just scream for gorf to die. i was largely responsible for raz living (bad move on my part but i didnt think town would ****ing try to go for a lynch on an incap the day afterwards. i maintain that even if he IS scum we got bigger fish to fry) so get out of town simplifying my play like that

Fandangox

Smash Lord
And yet you are calling me out on the way I play.

and who cares if i dont give reasons in the first place.
Like are you being serious right now. Of course I care, why would I just simply let a slot vote someone without giving any reasoning?

hando didnt and guess what? he was town.
This means NOTHING. He was a policy lynch for a reason, he played terribly, I at least tried to have him say his thoughts on the matter before blindly lynching him. I don't even get what your point is here.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I said this like 3 or 4 times before I died, but I appreciate the defense?

Like, I had this happen with Kantrip yesterday, too, and it just doesn't have the same weight coming directly from my slot.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
are you for real here? deadline was RIGHT around the corner. what the **** is he supposed to do? you seriously think RAZIEK in the context of THIS GAME is going to whip town into shape with <24 hours to deadline and push some kind of amazing direction?

btw i did more than just scream for gorf to die. i was largely responsible for raz living (bad move on my part but i didnt think town would ****ing try to go for a lynch on an incap the day afterwards. i maintain that even if he IS scum we got bigger fish to fry) so get out of town simplifying my play like that
I think that's just because the timing of his hammer, which was terrible. Coupled with him only focusing on satying alive on Day 1 and being mostly absent on Day 2. I thought he was Dabuz's partner, but I am not sure he is DC mafia. But ending the day premauterly like that was just awful, doesn't matter dealine was close.

oh im definitely calling you out on the way you play fanny. even if it took me awhile to give reasoning (making your point moot) im still putting myself out there for town in a way that makes me accountable. im well aware of the consequences thatdve befallen my slot had the gorf lynch gone through yesterday and he flipped town. your entire approach was much more safe cuz it left you in a position where you wouldnt get **** on no matter what. im NOT letting you get away with this spin job

you are toasting some grade a walrus if youre seriously trying to justify the hando lynch. there is no way in **** scum wasnt all over that and the "oh handos antitown and doesnt say enough **** him!" is EXACTLY the kind of justification that scum loves cuz it leaves them completely unaccountable for their mislynches

I think that's just because the timing of his hammer, which was terrible. Coupled with him only focusing on satying alive on Day 1 and being mostly absent on Day 2. I thought he was Dabuz's partner, but I am not sure he is DC mafia. But ending the day premauterly like that was just awful, doesn't matter dealine was close.
no you ****ing dont. youre not going into this "coupled with blah blah blah" bull**** with me kid. were talking about his behavior regarding the hammer and not these external factors youre trying to pull into the argument to further justify your hate on his slot

you can repeat that the hammer was awful all you want. anyone with the brain a size of an insect can understand that IF HE HADNT HAMMERED WEDVE LIKELY HAD A ****ING NO LYNCH CUZ FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE HE CANT RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT INSTEAD. HE DOESNT ****ING KNOW WHO IS OFFLINE AND WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ONLINE

people need to stop ignoring this tho its no surprise disgustingass gorf latches onto this immediately. we have 59 pages of content and people ****ting all over raz (even if he IS scum that isnt why. ive said this) for that one action ignoring the circumstances around it is beyond ridiculous. its the kind of easy action that scum love to take and is reminding me of tranq where people **** all over laundry and soup for premature hammers (MUCH worse than razs here) and they were both town

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I am not saying it was okay, I am saying it was the logical foregone conclusion that he was going to be day's lynch, he played awful, didn't bother to cooperate, and wasn't elaborating on his reads. Of course he was going to get lynched. Even then I still waited and prodded him to see if he would actually try to say something about his reads before voting him.

Like I am sorry Raz was my lead yesterDay basing on my re-reading and I made that a priority yesterday for me, don't know what else to tell you.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
no you ****ing dont. youre not going into this "coupled with blah blah blah" bull**** with me kid. were talking about his behavior regarding the hammer and not these external factors youre trying to pull into the argument to further justify your hate on his slot

you can repeat that the hammer was awful all you want. anyone with the brain a size of an insect can understand that IF HE HADNT HAMMERED WEDVE LIKELY HAD A ****ING NO LYNCH CUZ FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE HE CANT RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT INSTEAD. HE DOESNT ****ING KNOW WHO IS OFFLINE AND WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ONLINE

people need to stop ignoring this tho its no surprise disgustingass gorf latches onto this immediately. we have 59 pages of content and people ****ting all over raz (even if he IS scum that isnt why. ive said this) for that one action ignoring the circumstances around it is beyond ridiculous. its the kind of easy action that scum love to take and is reminding me of tranq where people **** all over laundry and soup for premature hammers (MUCH worse than razs here) and they were both town
Okay ignoring the hammer.

What else do you think of Raz's play? My 651 has a brief summary of his play up to that point. What do you think of his case on hollownte? What do you think of his Day 2 play?

why as town wouldnt you put more effort into the lynch? youre clearly smart enough to walk while chewing gum so yeah

gonna dwell on whether or not cop should claim. hopefully ryker just maths it out for me. but i maintain he should largely consider it in case both fire and ice mafia are able to pinpoint him

@J

anyways i wont be online for much longer guys. dont do stupid **** while im out of here. need your help here. heres the keys to the hydra

[collapse=Math]Player list is 1-6.

1-2 aligned.
3-4 aligned.
5-6 aligned.

We have one scum team linked and the remaining scum is between 7 and 8.

1-2 unaligned
3-4 aligned.
5-6 aligned.

We have one scum caught and if flips DC, then we have 4 cleared players.

1-2 unaligned.
3-4 unaligned.
5-6 aligned.

or

1-2 unaligned.
3-4 unaligned.
5-6 unaligned.

We have all two or three scum pincered and we can use the information to make correct decisions from here on out.[/collapse]

I THINK I want the CCop to claim results anyway because today is so pivotal, but I am not sure.

People who remember the previous set-up, CCop was the only town PR?
so cop should claim yeah?

btw guys dont ****ing lynch anyone til we can post our gorf case

@ Fandangox Fandangox

im saying that the way you played yesterday is consistent with scum keeping his hands clean of the lynch while focusing on the incaps. id expect a town player to be much hungrier when it came to influencing the lynch but you were too fencesitty with it for me to be comfortable about. will you consider voting gorf if we make a case?

@ Raziek Raziek

sup dude you should play this game sometime. ryker and i are forced to talk on your behalf much more than wed like to cuz of how laidback you are. even if you ARE scum you benefit from putting in work cuz i guarantee the opposing scumteam is hungry for your lynch so they can get closer to controlling the nightkill. will you consider voting gorf if we make a case?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
@ Fandangox Fandangox

im saying that the way you played yesterday is consistent with scum keeping his hands clean of the lynch while focusing on the incaps. id expect a town player to be much hungrier when it came to influencing the lynch but you were too fencesitty with it for me to be comfortable about. will you consider voting gorf if we make a case?
I kept my "hands off" the lynch" the person I thought was most likely to be Dabuz's partner was already incapped, so I didn't need to place a vote. Yes, of course I would consider voting Gorf if your case makes sense and explains why he is scum. That's one of the reasons why I want people to explain their lynches.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Nevermind lol.

@ Vult Redux Vult Redux

READ RAZIEKS POSTS

he is obvtown. hes logical and literally EVERY stance and push he has made has been well substantiated. you cant say the same thing for potato. potato just rampant ****posts and flings **** EVERYWHERE. read rykers pointing out of his ****tyass play on this page
I should finish re-reading a page before quoting.

I don't agree every push he mas made was well-substantiated though, I wasn't convinced by his Hollownote=Dabuz case.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'll consider it, yeah.

My only venues are Gorf/Gova/HollowNote right now.

And I'm more than a little depressed that I'm getting **** for trying not to die on D2 when half of what I had to do was spend time tearing down people's ****ty justification for trying to let me die. Everyone on my wagon except Fanny wanted me dead largely because I was just null and hadn't done a ****load, which is KINDA fair I guess, but now I'm still getting harassed for that on D3.

I did not HAVE a choice if I wanted to continue this game. I had to convince people not to let me die. I wanted to push Hollow/Vult but nobody was biting except Garg until the VERY END OF THE DAY.

Who died? Big surprise. The one who wanted to lynch my scumread.

@Fan: My Hollow case is about as compelling as your Raz = Dabuz case, so please stop being a broken record with this "wasn't convinced" ****. Just because you weren't convinced (partially as a result of scumreading me, no doubt), doesn't mean it wasn't substantiated.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I'll consider it, yeah.

My only venues are Gorf/Gova/HollowNote right now.

And I'm more than a little depressed that I'm getting **** for trying not to die on D2 when half of what I had to do was spend time tearing down people's ****ty justification for trying to let me die. Everyone on my wagon except Fanny wanted me dead largely because I was just null and hadn't done a ****load, which is KINDA fair I guess, but now I'm still getting harassed for that on D3.

I did not HAVE a choice if I wanted to continue this game. I had to convince people not to let me die. I wanted to push Hollow/Vult but nobody was biting except Garg until the VERY END OF THE DAY.

Who died? Big surprise. The one who wanted to lynch my scumread.

@Fan: My Hollow case is about as compelling as your Raz = Dabuz case, so please stop being a broken record with this "wasn't convinced" ****. Just because you weren't convinced (partially as a result of scumreading me, no doubt), doesn't mean it wasn't substantiated.
I honestly think mine was a bit compelling than yours, but bias, obviously. Yours mostly consisted of Dabuz opossing people who disliked dabuz, but given Howllownote didn't exactly explained very well why he disliked the people and his inactivity no one had a read on him. That's why I thought your case on him was bad, and that you unvoting the slot's replacement meant you weren't even very strong on it either way.

Your hammer was terrible, and while I disagree that was the best play you could have done, I agree that is not a compelling reason to scumread you.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
STOP SAYING I HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. STOP SAYING I HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. STOP SAYING I HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. I DO NOT HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. I DO NOT HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. I DO NOT HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. J, IF YOU REALLY THINK I HAE A SCUM READ ON RAZ... WELL I PROBABLY CAN'T BLAME YOU CUZ YOU LIKELY AREN'T FULLY CAUGHT UP BUT IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A COMMON THEME THIS GAME TO **** UP WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.
This was pretty much before the end of the day phase.

Vote: Raziek

Hey marshy scrutinize the living hell out of this post for me so I can rip more of your logic to shreds please and thank you.
Why do you find Raziek scummy now, the hammer?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
How is it scummy?

How is taking account on the nightkill's reads scummy? I realize he was targeted by both teams, but that doesn't mean scum just nightkills on a wim.
scum probably killed him to put me on the radar as the lynch target. You're the first person to try to push that.

Raz is the second.

If nightmare doesn't make a real case on gorf I am going to lose it. Iirc it is weak and the fact that he is pushing it as though gorf's scumminess is obvious feels fake

Fandangox

Smash Lord
scum probably killed him to put me on the radar as the lynch target. You're the first person to try to push that.
Wifom. All I said was that it was worth looking into it, and how it is not? That's how the game is played, you look into what the nightkill was looking into, cause scum targeted them for a reason.

Top Bottom