• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Fanny. Fanny. Fanny. Fanny. Fanny.

Listen. I love you bro. You're the homie. Please, please, please, please, please help me kill Kantrip. I am going to do it. You know I will. It will end up taking a lynch and being in the way. Please?
Senpai... sorry. Even though I dislike Potassium this phase, Raziek is whom I think its more likely to be Dabuz partner, and therefore the flip I want to see.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Too tired, fingers hurt, Ryker-chan, need assistance....

Let me hop onto the other account and respond to things I asked Gova/Gorf/Fanny.

Convince me Raz is town and I'll move. Gauge me in the way that marshy refuses to.
How do you even have a scum-read on Raz? The main reason why people are on the wagon to hop onto him would be the fact that he is inactive. Fanny is one of the only outliers I see that truly believe he is scummy and morely based on connections to dabuz that are paper-thin. I'm just going to try to explain Marshy's read and mine in nicer words that hopefully people will be able to understand to a bigger extant. Raz is town because when he posts, he is posting to try and help town, he isn't trying to post just to appease the majority and so what if he is inactive? Inactivity =/= scum and hardly ever does. It's a bad excuse to lynch someone and will always be a cop-out for me and a scum-tell I look for in most people or a newb tell in others as well. No one has truly pointed out why Raz is scummy or how he is more of a detriment than Potato. Potato (Okay I am going back to Kanty since it is easier to type and I keep misspelling Potato), Kanty's posts have been pointed out by the long haul as a detriment, to some even scummy, to other just pure anti-town. He has been on a downward spiral since his entrance posts in the beginning and has yet to plateau or come back from the brink. Raz, on the other hand is someone that has actual posts that aren't somewhat questioning and show his intent from early D1 and mid D1. It may just be incredibly more fresh in my mind since I read through it all in one sitting but Raz =/= Kanty in any aspect regarding their weight and helpfulness to town. Also the copious amounts of connections Kanty has towards others would be MUCH more helpful than that of Raz's since nearly EVERYONE has had an opinion on him which relays back to the point of the matter being, who is the better candidate for us to lose, it's not a battle of "who is scummier?" to some but more who just is the least favorable town read to keep around and that would be Kanty>Raz. I can't recall which lynch, but we did this in the original Fire vs. Lightning game.

i don't know why you're asking me but

A) useful is a platitude; he hasn't been useful, he wasn't here d1 and d2 has been mostly centered around his survival
B) so what? the connection that fandango pointed out is much stronger and more of a reason to let him die
C) no one has pointed out why he deserves to live
I'm asking you because you are a roadblock that needs to be driven over. Plus you are one of the main advocates to stopping what I am wanting.

A.) You are extremely wrong on this point. Like incredibly much so, that I think you have been skimming reading this. Read the above paragraph at Gorf.
B.) *taps foot* Can you show your own reason or even go more into the connection of Raz/Dabuz? Plus connection to 1 over connections to the entire cast =/= the same and saying that it does is just ignorant to the math and statistics of what slots have us better to offer.
C.) Just did, above. Also not a soul has said why Kanty derserves to live over Raz besides "he's not Raz" or "just vote Raz". You, as a main proposer of Raz leaving have yet to present evidence as to why you feel this way and so strongly about it. Kanty serves the town better dead than alive.

But Raziek is whom I think is most likely to be Dabuz partner. Potassium has been pretty scummy this phase, but considering Dabuz and Potassium's interactions I don't think he is Conquest.
Potato is scummy to you, yet Raz is getting your vote due to connections that have yet to be solidified/shown by quite possibly no one this game. *head-desk* I just, I'm at a lose for words. I am too tired for this and just going to leave what I said above as what you need to read.

*washes hands* I will be back later today to put my vote on Hando if necessary but I have to do a few things first in this game apparantly.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
although I have mild issue with both Ryker and NIM both trying really hard to excuse Raz's inactivity which is ugh I can't see them working together so blatantly nor can I see a reason a scumteam would try so hard to protect Raztown.

the things that NIM thinks are scummy about gorf (I'm going off of post 2166 here; the first instance where he has outlined very clearly what he finds scummy about gorf iirc) I see as slightly scummy but eh. e.g. giving extra focus to inactive players vs active players, awkward approach to calling out the votes on his wagon, claiming to have null read on Raz (when imo everybody should have a slight scumread if they read into his really convenient disappearance at the end of D1, except people who know his playstyle really well I guess) etc.

there's also the issue that I don't think we can get the gorf votes by the deadline.

on the other hand Handorin hasn't really been here since I've joined the game and I didn't see much of him at all in my Day 1 reads and I don't want to move forward with that kind of slot.

depending on flips gorf is probably a better play for tomorrow when we less preoccupied with killing off inactive players.

vote: handorin

by my count this is L-1

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Got off work, but I'm tired. School got canceled tomorrow because there might be 1-3 inches of snow or something. Lol. I'll hit this thread tomorrow.
It's looking like you're going to die, so can you please at least un-cap me first? D:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
although I have mild issue with both Ryker and NIM both trying really hard to excuse Raz's inactivity which is ugh I can't see them working together so blatantly nor can I see a reason a scumteam would try so hard to protect Raztown.

the things that NIM thinks are scummy about gorf (I'm going off of post 2166 here; the first instance where he has outlined very clearly what he finds scummy about gorf iirc) I see as slightly scummy but eh. e.g. giving extra focus to inactive players vs active players, awkward approach to calling out the votes on his wagon, claiming to have null read on Raz (when imo everybody should have a slight scumread if they read into his really convenient disappearance at the end of D1, except people who know his playstyle really well I guess) etc.
if you think this, why is your uncap vote still on raz?

what's your opinion of potassium then?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
STOP SAYING I HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. STOP SAYING I HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. STOP SAYING I HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. I DO NOT HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. I DO NOT HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. I DO NOT HAVE A SCUM READ ON RAZ. J, IF YOU REALLY THINK I HAE A SCUM READ ON RAZ... WELL I PROBABLY CAN'T BLAME YOU CUZ YOU LIKELY AREN'T FULLY CAUGHT UP BUT IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A COMMON THEME THIS GAME TO **** UP WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.

NBH said:
How do you even have a scum-read on Raz? The main reason why people are on the wagon to hop onto him would be the fact that he is inactive. Fanny is one of the only outliers I see that truly believe he is scummy and morely based on connections to dabuz that are paper-thin. I'm just going to try to explain Marshy's read and mine in nicer words that hopefully people will be able to understand to a bigger extant.Raz is town because when he posts, he is posting to try and help town, he isn't trying to post just to appease the majority and so what if he is inactive? Inactivity =/= scum and hardly ever does. It's a bad excuse to lynch someone and will always be a cop-out for me and a scum-tell I look for in most people or a newb tell in others as well. No one has truly pointed out why Raz is scummy or how he is more of a detriment than Potato.
Umm... first off don't get it twisted. He's up for incap, which doesn't mean I want Raz dead, but rather it means that I'd prefer Kantrip to stay alive. I'm "on the wagon" not because of what he's done, but because of the fact that Kantrip is more likely town than him. Please read in my interaction with marshy if you don't understand how I concluded this so I don't have to go through it again.

NBH said:
Potato (Okay I am going back to Kanty since it is easier to type and I keep misspelling Potato), Kanty's posts have been pointed out by the long haul as a detriment, to some even scummy, to other just pure anti-town. He has been on a downward spiral since his entrance posts in the beginning and has yet to plateau or come back from the brink. Raz, on the other hand is someone that has actual posts that aren't somewhat questioning and show his intent from early D1 and mid D1. It may just be incredibly more fresh in my mind since I read through it all in one sitting but Raz =/= Kanty in any aspect regarding their weight and helpfulness to town. Also the copious amounts of connections Kanty has towards others would be MUCH more helpful than that of Raz's since nearly EVERYONE has had an opinion on him which relays back to the point of the matter being, who is the better candidate for us to lose, it's not a battle of "who is scummier?" to some but more who just is the least favorable town read to keep around and that would be Kanty>Raz. I can't recall which lynch, but we did this in the original Fire vs. Lightning game.
Okay, I'll bite. Truth be told, Kantrip is the weaker slot and if I were to choose a town Raz or a town Kantrip, I'd choose the Raz. But from all of this my read on him is still inconclusive. Just saying that Raz' post show his intent from early D1 and mid D1 doesn't make it so, cuz from what I remember (and yea maybe it's cuz it's fresh in your mind) he's been too in the shadows to conclusively read. Maybe gimme some quotes to read that you're feeling have that crystal clear town intent in em? Maybe even an explanation of what you're feeling about it if you're feeling extra generous? You can even just pull quote numbers out from your notes and I'LL do the hard work! I won't move if I don't feel good about Raz being town, cuz I'd rather a bad townie stick around than somebody whose alignment I'm not sure of. I agree with the copious amounts of Kantrip connections. To me, right now, Kantrip is a town read and Raz is inconclusive, no matter how scummy your other head thinks I am for not having a read on him (yea tell em he's a ****** for me thanks), so as it stands my vote stays. If they're both town to me, even if I don't agree but I can see where you're coming from since I town read your slot, then I'll move to Raz. You have 13 hours.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Convince me Raz is town and I'll move. Gauge me in the way that marshy refuses to.
^this is why people keep thinking you have a Raz scum-read with the way you refer to him. I'll respond more later when back from work.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Note: 13 hours til deadline
Day 2.4

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux - YoloSwag>Handorin
2. Handorin - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
3. Gargaglione - Handorin>Vult Redux
4. YOLOSWAG - Hollownote>Gorf
5. Gorf - Hollownote>Handorin
6. Raziek - HollowNote
7. Potassium - Handorin>Gorf>Handorin
8. Ryker - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)>Gorf
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova - Handorin
11. ScaryLB59 - Gorf>Handorin

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux - Gargaglion,
2. Handorin - Gova, ScaryLB59, Potassium, Gorf, Vult Redux,
3. Gargaglione -
4. Nightmare Before Hardbody - Handorin,
5. Gorf - Nightmare Before Hardbody, Ryker,
6. Raziek -
7. Potassium -
8. Ryker -
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova -
11. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Fandangox, Raziek,

Uncap vote count:
Raziek - Top Deck BLS, Raziek, Nightmare Before Hardbody, ScaryLB59, Vult Redux,
Potassium - Gova, Gorf, Gargaglione, Potassium, Fandangox,

Not voting: Handorin,
Deadline set for February 12th 11:59 PM CST

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm asking you because you are a roadblock that needs to be driven over. Plus you are one of the main advocates to stopping what I am wanting.

A.) You are extremely wrong on this point. Like incredibly much so, that I think you have been skimming reading this. Read the above paragraph at Gorf.
B.) *taps foot* Can you show your own reason or even go more into the connection of Raz/Dabuz? Plus connection to 1 over connections to the entire cast =/= the same and saying that it does is just ignorant to the math and statistics of what slots have us better to offer.
C.) Just did, above. Also not a soul has said why Kanty derserves to live over Raz besides "he's not Raz" or "just vote Raz". You, as a main proposer of Raz leaving have yet to present evidence as to why you feel this way and so strongly about it. Kanty serves the town better dead than alive.
A)

Gova: raz hasn't been useful - reason: he was absent the majority of d1 and d2 has been focused on his survival
J: raz has been useful - reason: you're wrong and need to re-read

very compelling /s

B)

kantrip's connections are worthless; literally everyone thinks he's town except like ryker who even then said he might be bad town and that raz v kantrip is likely TvT

where as for Raz

half the playerlist thinks he deserves to live over kantrip for some reason; i'll assume it's cause they think he's town

but then the other half think's he's null and more likely to flip scum or is scum

that's a lot of connections right there just from raz dying; not to mention the dabuz thing

if kantrip dies and flips town; we get nothing cause everyone thinks he's town; if he dies and flips scum, well; everyone thought he was town; we get nothing again

also you're kidding yourself if you're trying to bring statistics into this

C)

raz's flip is more valuable than kantrips; plus i think he's likely town; plus i think raz is more likely to flip scum

that's all there is to it

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
addendum to B)

*if kantrip flips scum i guess we could go back and see who is likely to be his partner if dc otherwise we get nothing

but that's dependent on him 1) flipping scum and 2) being dc scum

which is still less useful than raz's flip for either scenario

Handorin

Smash Hero
Uncap Raz
I got your back, homie.

It's cool if you guys lynch the scapegoat. It's easy: scum, (especially as of late) less active of a poster, has correct reads on his scum underlings.

Tis all good.

Not sure if I can get to an actual "real" post today. So yea. Up to you if you want to wait.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
lynch raz tomorrow if handorin flips town

marshy and gorf both need to die at some point

ryker you're an idiot

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
quote="Gova, post: 16339809, member: 123325"]lynch raz tomorrow if handorin flips town

ryker you're an idiot[/quote]

marshy is likely raz's scummate

ryker only uncapped raz due to blind favoritism for out of game reasons

don't let marshy/J try to push a gorf lynch through tomorrow in the event of the above

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He said he might not post.

We're obviously lynching him, I know I'm Town and don't want to die. Choice is obvious, dude.

Handorin

Smash Hero
lynch raz tomorrow if handorin flips town

ryker you're an idiot
I am town. What reason do I have to lie? What do you think this is, mafia? No. This is real life, son.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
no gorf. tomorrow you get to be hardbodied by me j AND ryker all at once. have fun with that

gova lookin disgusting for tryna peg me as razs partner. WHY does anyone have that slot as town again?

Top Bottom