• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I think he's town for these reasons and my other head was finding mostly townie actions in his post (the rest were null).
Ramses hasn't liked Gova all game but I'm not worried about Gova. If BLS is scum, this is the first route town should look though. That "they've been reaching conclusions eerily similarily" i made at one point yesterday was gearing towards this idea. Go back and compare the conclusions they reached individually. That's all I'd say on a scumBLS flip though and it practically requires that flip for it.

@ Gova Gova

switch your uncap to raziek. why the hell are you uncapping potato when you yourself have pointed out issues you have with his ****tyass play?
yeah; i have some problems with his play but raziek is way more likely to be scum than he is
and HN first lol

our best bet of nailing scum is uncapping him and lynching handorin

but i mean if i was gonna lynch someone for "****ty ass" play i'd lynch you

@ Kantrip Kantrip

i'm still down for gorf

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
wow how did that get messed up

should say

"but i mean if i was gonna lynch someone for "****ty ass" play i'd lynch you and HN first"

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker IS IN THE THREAD!!

ryker are you excited about me replacing into this game? what do you think of j replacing into this game? how do you feel about these new developments? maybe seph can come join the party too

@Sephiroths Masamune
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker
I've been in the thread since you started tagging me. I just haven't talked to Jeff in days.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
****ing, posted that too soon. Anyway, I'm probably looking to replace out or play it myself unless my conversation with Jeff goes far differently than I foresee. I just wanted to give fair warning.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker

dawg give me ONE more dayphase. we both agree on gorfscum and uncapping raz so why not stick it out a bit longer to hammer it through? anyways last time i tag yu this phase

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
He had logically sound ideas at the end of Day 1 and his sense of urgency (in a game where a lot of players are flaking) gave me a town impression.

Also if I recall correctly he was in a position where he wanted to delay the lynch of a player who later flipped Mafia A. Since he is incapped it is reasonable Mafia B did it because they suspect him of being Mafia A's scumbuddy. This makes me think he's not Mafia B.

That impression I got while I was following the game before I replaced in. You weren't memorable (have you been inactive maybe??) so I don't have a read on you. I'm throwing a read out for you guys to work with while I ease into the game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wait, weren't YOU voting hollow on the basis of him being most likely scum with dabuz :glare:?
I was, but maybe I'd like to see if Vult re-earns my vote after his catch-up or not. HollowNote was two-fold of both useless and scummy, and now we have someone less likely to be useless.

Besides, I'm still waiting on @ YOLOSWAG YOLOSWAG to reveal to me why you're scum, Gorf.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I was, but maybe I'd like to see if Vult re-earns my vote after his catch-up or not. HollowNote was two-fold of both useless and scummy, and now we have someone less likely to be useless.

Besides, I'm still waiting on @ YOLOSWAG YOLOSWAG to reveal to me why you're scum, Gorf.
Okay, fair enough.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm not really sure. Some have said it's a feel and things of that nature, but the only person to have said anything that I can actually work with is Kantrip, and he himself feels nothing outside of my presentation being off and my word choice being weird, but there's nothing I can really do about it when there's nothing being presented other than that so *shrug*. I wanna see if yolo's got anything more than what he's given, but if he does he hasn't given it yet so. I felt like the slot he replaced was leaning town though so I'm not really concerned with the intentions behind it, rather just seeing what he has to say.

Have you read D1?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I am not letting him off the hook, I have already asked him to explain himself, I am waiting for his next post.
I'm not sure even you believe that.

but let's make a deal: you jump on yoloswag wagon with me until he starts explaining himself. and I give you town cred for following through with pressuring info out of someone.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Pass. I mean I am pretty sure I believe what I said. Plus saying outloud you are voting for pressure makes it miss the point.
Also you yourself are not giving any explanation for voting yolo either. I don't think Yolo is scum, since I didn't find MiR's slot scummy, so I wouldn't have much reason to vote him right now. I am gonna wait to see what he has to say.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
he has posting three times since you asked and he hasn't answered. yet you want to "wait" longer?

I am voting him because not explaining a scumread is scummy.

Here's what it looks like to me:
- he is claiming to think someone is scum, yet making minimal effort to get that person lynched (in this case: refusing to provide a case to convince other people to lynch him),
- thus, he doesn't particularly care if gorf is lynched. he's not trying to hunt scum. he's scum throwing out a scumread and a vote to satisfy us but not following through.

do you follow?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'm not really sure. Some have said it's a feel and things of that nature, but the only person to have said anything that I can actually work with is Kantrip, and he himself feels nothing outside of my presentation being off and my word choice being weird, but there's nothing I can really do about it when there's nothing being presented other than that so *shrug*.
lazy town need to get its **** together then.

@anyone voting gorf: please list reasons for me in a clear, concise way. if you're town there's no reason not to.

Have you read D1?
Only the end so far.

whom are you voting?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I follow. Even with that I am gonna wait and see what he says. @ YOLOSWAG YOLOSWAG why should we vote Gorf?

Also Vult how do you feel about Handorin? He is being scummy for the same reasons you are voting Yolo, except he was even worse about it, by multiple times acknowledging his refusal to cooperate, and joining and opportunistic wagon. Also claiming he didn't know that when he voted MiR there was a wagon already, which either means he is lying, or that he just doesn't care about reading the game.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Also Vult how do you feel about Handorin? He is being scummy for the same reasons you are voting Yolo, except he was even worse about it, by multiple times acknowledging his refusal to cooperate, and joining and opportunistic wagon. Also claiming he didn't know that when he voted MiR there was a wagon already, which either means he is lying, or that he just doesn't care about reading the game.
sounds like he deserves votes. in your opinion is he playing dumb or scum?

Top Bottom