• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh look at Mr-I-use-hyphens-separating-each-word-because-spaces-are-too-mainstream-for-me
>:C
Oh, look at Mr. I-love-misrepresenting-and-misinterpreting-stuff not even knowing how to do the glare face, therefore mocking me with terrible precision :glare:

#HBC | Gorf

Hey Fandango you're one of those fancy schmancy AiB people right? Do you remember a game like a couple years back where a couple people from this site joined an AiB mafia game, and that one guy rolled bomb and bombed Ryker in the first post?

Yea that was me :cool:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

Kantrip's current quieter approach and trying not to step on any toes, is it just him trying to be better or him being a scumlord?

#HBC | ѕoup

thank god this slot is not in this game praise allah

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So HollowNote is new, and I don't know Gargaglione.

Who is you, Gargaglione? I've heard your name, but we've never had the pleasure.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
So HollowNote is new, and I don't know Gargaglione.

Who is you, Gargaglione? I've heard your name, but we've never had the pleasure.
I joined Smashboards couple years back for DGames. I haven't played mafia in like a year-and-a-half before the game I hydra'd with Gorf in as Cream Team.

I would go on the forums for SSB4 Wii U for a while too, but yea.

#HBC | ѕoup

Probably for the same reason Gorf's answer matters to you. The same reason any question matters. I'd like to know.
I picked someone out of a hat and decided I would use Gorf as leverage to try and get this game rolling.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I joined Smashboards couple years back for DGames. I haven't played mafia in like a year-and-a-half before the game I hydra'd with Gorf in as Cream Team.

I would go on the forums for SSB4 Wii U for a while too, but yea.
Word.

Are you any good? :o

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually, Gorf, tell me how I should feel about Gargaglione. How do you best read this slot?

#HBC | Gorf

I don't recall exactly I used to play Mafia in AiB, but not that much. I do remember a game where someone was bombed though. Same username?
GorditoBoy69 maybe? I think I had an avy of the chick from the Exorcist.

Man I'm already missing the walrus from the last game we were together Gorf!

You got any of the gud gud left bro?
Yeeeea maaaaan :)

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

Kantrip's current quieter approach and trying not to step on any toes, is it just him trying to be better or him being a scumlord?
I don't think it's about not stepping on any toes, at this particular point the only thing to break the boundaries of seriousness is the fact that Kantrip pointed out how Garg accidentally cleared himself. I'm not taking it as scum, not yet at least.

Actually, Gorf, tell me how I should feel about Gargaglione. How do you best read this slot?
Well, Garg is relatively new in the sense that he's not had much experience in mafia, but he's smart and uses big boy logic and won't be afraid to put what he thinks out there. He also (irl and apparently in here too) has a habit of not noticing what's important about things he doesn't have much exposure to, which is why I'm convinced that the clear that Kantrip revealed for him not noticing Gheb is a part of ******* is legit. So, if that doesn't actually clear him, his play will be very obvtown if he's town. Never seen em as scum doe so yea.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't think it's about not stepping on any toes, at this particular point the only thing to break the boundaries of seriousness is the fact that Kantrip pointed out how Garg accidentally cleared himself. I'm not taking it as scum, not yet at least.
I don't think he cleared himself honestly but right now this game is incredibly stale. I don't like MiR at all coming into this game because his vote on me is non-confrontational and he's acting pretentious. I can't really take it as a scum-tell though which is frustrating because nearly nothing so far in this whole game has had any indication that doesn't fall under RVS or Null.

I don't remember the avy, but I remember the username!

Also lets get this game going.

Vote: Soup
Yeah man! Voting the common wagon with little to no reason is an excellent way to get the game going. What do you take of Gorf at the moment?

#HBC | ѕoup

Also my vibes on Kantrip are nothing but gut, I can't even elaborate on it more than that. It's frustrating because most of my feelings right now are gut.

#HBC | Gorf

This whole game? We're 3 pages in, relax. It's not like you'd have any good scum reads 3 pages in in any other games.

But yea why not anymore pile up on Soup?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Yeah man! Voting the common wagon with little to no reason is an excellent way to get the game going. What do you take of Gorf at the moment?
Of course it is, you have been playing enough Mafia to know why a move like this would actually get the game going.

There hasn't been much yet in the game, my take on Gorf is null at the moment cause the only barely relevant statement that has been done so far is Potassium mentioning that Gheb "accidentally" cleared himself. I think there is not much use worrying about it due to how early it happened in the game, could mean anything. I didn't even think of it as much as a throwaway Joke until Gorf pointed it out.

#HBC | ѕoup

Of course it is, you have been playing enough Mafia to know why a move like this would actually get the game going.

There hasn't been much yet in the game, my take on Gorf is null at the moment cause the only barely relevant statement that has been done so far is Potassium mentioning that Gheb "accidentally" cleared himself. I think there is not much use worrying about it due to how early it happened in the game, could mean anything. I didn't even think of it as much as a throwaway Joke until Gorf pointed it out.
No, I don't. Everyone on me has made little to no reason. You haven't done anything different than the people already voting me, but you could change that. Right now I'm contemplating voting you back because your vote is probably the worst of them all, let alone your justification for it.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
No, I don't. Everyone on me has made little to no reason. You haven't done anything different than the people already voting me, but you could change that. Right now I'm contemplating voting you back because your vote is probably the worst of them all, let alone your justification for it.
I believe people are voting you to get things started. No one has anymore justification for voting you than Fandagox, so I don't see why you're picking at him in particular.

Top Bottom