• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wtf, this game hasn't even started yet and I already wish there were a Vig to harbody **** outta here godspeed.

:059:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok everyone has confirmed, we are now in Night 0 til I get actions from everyone.

Game will begin when I get them all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
As the day begins after a sound night, it seems someone has died.

Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB) Vanilla Townie has died after receiving two incaps.

Day 1 begins, with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

1. HollowNote
2. Handorin
3. Gargaglione
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
5. Gorf
6. Raziek
8. dabuz
9. soup
10. Fandangox
11. Gova
12. ScaryLB59

Not voting: HollowNote, Handorin, Gargaglione, Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry), Gorf, Raziek, dabuz, soup, Fandangox, Gova, ScaryLB59

Deadline set for February 2nd 11:59 PM CST

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
lmao i wouldn't waste my time capping gheb if anything i didnt remember that was a thing in fire+lightning and honestly im kinda sour about it because that's a slot gone to waste and one that is town for that matter

get at me

Kantrip

Kantplay
lmao i wouldn't waste my time capping gheb if anything i didnt remember that was a thing in fire+lightning and honestly im kinda sour about it because that's a slot gone to waste and one that is town for that matter

get at me
What did you forget was a thing in F&L?

#HBC | ѕoup

i forgot that if both scum capped someone it would kill them

#HBC | ѕoup

you guys should just quicklynch me and follow the same procedure and sinkhole SWF town continues to go into

#HBC | ѕoup

i mean im in a position where i know it's RVS but i know someone is going to misread my apathy and try to snowball a case on me because of my very sensitive reaction to gheb dying at the start of the day but hey

i want MiR to actually give me somewhat of a reason

Top Bottom