• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finishers?

Roager

Smash Ace
I know MK has the F-Smash, and the Up-B. Even the D-Smash can be used for edgeguards. But what other good finishers does MK have? D-air, maybe? It has low-angled knockback.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
D-Smash is much too good a killing move to say it's just for edgeguarding.

That is, of course, provided you know how to save it for when you need it.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
Nair is a finisher, dair is a finisher at high percents unless used for stage spike/gimp kills. The Dsmash is considered a better finisher than the fsmash by many Meta Knight mains because it's so much faster than the fsmash in startup.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
His Nair, the attack from DC at high percentage, MKs back-throw, again at high percentage. The second attack after his initial attack from up-b (the one that leaves him helpless if high in the air). I would think his Usmash could do some damage in you are rushing, but I don't know. Finally, his uair can do some stuff if the opponent is in the air.

Please feel free to correct me on some things if I am wrong anywhere.

darkukitake

Smash Rookie
Everyone is correct here!!!! but i try to challenge myself and kill using the DIMENSIONAL CAPE! It can kill at high percents or put your opponent in the air for a follow up attack like Nair or Dair spike once you've recovered. try it. tell me how it works 4 you.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Everyone is correct here!!!! but i try to challenge myself and kill using the DIMENSIONAL CAPE! It can kill at high percents or put your opponent in the air for a follow up attack like Nair or Dair spike once you've recovered. try it. tell me how it works 4 you.
Dimensional Cape lags too much afterwards to be effective; which will leave you open for counter-attack if you miss or get shielded.

Up tilt is a better vertical kill move than up smash, iirc.
Yep. U-tilt has much more KO potential than his U-smash.

Top Bottom