• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finishers for pichu

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
I sometimes play as pichu and I'm quick enough so I can easily get most human player up to high%s. but then I die because I can't finish my opponent. I know f-smash, side+b, and u-smash all work on cpus, but what works on people?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
YS upair to thunder to death gimp is mad good. get kills at lower than fox percents vs some people.

sometimes CC their hits at low percents. up-B in to up-smash is fun. d-smash f***s people up they may their tech and die. b-throw is mad good. up-throw combos to dair for a decent amount of people at higher percents. besr option is perfect up-B into up-smash like every few matches.

jolt sets up stuff

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Dsmash's gimping prowess is superb, unless they tech it :[ I normally don't attempt to KO with it unless my opponent's recovery is terribad.
I use Nair, USmash, and Thunder to kill, since Fsmash can get SDI'd and punished with a quick aerial.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
f-smash is more match-up depended on like use it vs FFers and super rarly against puff(side-B/up-B her rest) but upair into f-smash and jab resets into f-smash kill at insane percents it's dumb better than bowser's f-smash. maybe if they jumped into it like fox nair.

I only use d-smash for edge gaurd because i'm flashy and the iv. frames are nice and it's fairly long lasting compared to d-tilt. d-smash their 2nd jump is the best.

you know i think pichu is less gimickly than most bad charcters.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Just use Nair. Everything combos into it and it's fast no matter which way you look at it.

Also Up Smash whenever you get the opportunity.

SH Thunder if they are really high up and you can land it.

Don't use Forward Smash against someone who knows what they are doing, too easy to DI. Up Smash is almost always better.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the rule is the faster they fall the more you f-smash. also you can f-smash some approachs and laugh at them like Sh pichu, pikachu, marios, fox f-smash shouldn't be spamed really it all depends on how you play when someone approachs me i'll avoid and counter attack it or sheild I mean you can in fact beat some approachs with d-tilt and even f-tilt but just play very very safe.

also vs some people nair isn't a kill move period like vs gannon. but in truth I don't really have killing problems myself other than if they have a retardedly impossible to beat recovery. like maybe m2 or puff but at like 80% puff dies from up-smash if you can get under her fast I'm thinkining of like perfect up-b

also on some match-ups don't even think about killing just avoiding getting f***ed up and keeping pressure on them how I feel about vs pikachu or gannon once you start to get off. d*** I should upload some good matches.

also be patience don't worry about kills as much as you should worry about adapting, avoiding stuff and hitting them. I easily make some matches very long because I don't want to run into a f-tilt.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
i agree with ICG a ton there, really, just don't get hit and try to hit them occasionally, the kill will come if you keep an open mind and look for all your opertunities.
also, pichu generally relies on ledgeguards (as far as i know) for her kills, so try to use nair, dair, and your smashes to set those up.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you'd be surprised how easily you get people to think pichu is all about d-tilt, jolt, running, and nair mix-ups and you can up-B through their wall and up-smash them to nothingness. it's very fun vs puff who's like geuss wut? bair wall. Pichu is amazing for tearing down walls because of his speed, size, projectiles, and up-B. Really walling pichu is a terrible idea compared to just rushing him.

I really don't think you can wall pichu out like they're ice climbers or someone somewhat slow.

Also watch for some moves like at low percents you can CC stuff into up-smash it's a nice slap to the face.

match-up I feel I know best ways to kill
Captain Falcon- Any is good really grabs, edge gaurd, combos to kill moves are all great
Fox - any thing you can land really 40% nair->jab reset->f-smash->**** up-air to whatever till 60% after you must follow up with a move higher than when you hit fox.
Mario- up-smash is very risky I think killing at like 150% with nair is seriously the best way to deal with him.
Pikachu- he miss you up-smash or whatever bair/jolts(early recovery like knock out 2nd jump) edge gaurd for best results.
Sheik- You'd be surprise by the up-smashes you can get edge gaurd is a must.
Falco- same as fox but it's easily to start combos, sheild pressure, and get grabs like maay falcos love to dair your sheild and land behide you you can normally grab them before they up-tilt your sheild it's sooo funny I once got 3 backwards grabs in one match and that's the only way I could get my grabs.
Ganondorf- bair/jolt recovery up-smashes to thunder are nice meatly hits. you'll be able to get up-smashes trust me.
Jigglypuff nairs jolts and perfect ups to up-smashes never f-smash over 25% anystage fully charged side-B ends puff think missed rest does 39%. nearly always best option. up-smashes kill at insane percents.
Marth like puff more up-smashes due to CCing some moves and you can f-smash somewhat safely.
Pichu- can't land anything really if they're smart and patience you could freakin time out there's no solid anything other than pray mindgames work. I'm very seriously but up-smash are fun. These matches take me longer than puffs even when the puff is on a much bigger stage trying to camp.

Really pichu's killing problems aren't that bad.

Top Bottom