• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finished tounrey......look at last post

Superstar

Smash Champion
I sent Surri [he doesn't like being called Sirhc :p] a PM, but I don't think he read it. Was a long time ago that I sent it though.

College is sucking though and my free time has been severely shanked. After Friday's exam my free time should kick back in, but maybe not, as I still have to do the narrative essay.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Hey guyzzzz, i heard some people where leaving this tournamentz so i wanted to ask if i can take someone's spot so i can plaeh plzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

BEEF!Man! cen plaeh with 11 frames so it doesn't matter if people are from Mars, The Lord of The BEEF! will show em what BEEF! tastes liekz!!!

Plox

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
im giving all singles players a week to play their round and then ill randomize wins and losses

FOr doubles
there are only three teams that actually give a rat's a** about it anymore
Lupogg's
Ybombb's
and Boomfan's

Boomfan's team won winner's

Whoever wins between lupogg's and ybombb's team palys boomfan in finals

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
superboom its going to win, the only interesting thing its who is going to be second, i think that may be ybomb

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I beat Surri, though I think he is better than me. I lost to Ybomb, though I think I'm better than him. I think I also got some chance against Fireblaster if he uses Falcon, Falcon is just too midtier/whatever.

Note: I have wireless internet now, which sucks for Kaillera, I'll be wired in the weekend, but not every weekend. If my opponent (who is not decided yet) can play next friday afternoon, that'd be great.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I beat Surri, though I think he is better than me. I lost to Ybomb, though I think I'm better than him. I think I also got some chance against Fireblaster if he uses Falcon, Falcon is just too midtier/whatever.

Note: I have wireless internet now, which sucks for Kaillera, I'll be wired in the weekend, but not every weekend. If my opponent (who is not decided yet) can play next friday afternoon, that'd be great.
i dont know how you beat me then LOST to Ybomb xP

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
i dont know how you beat me then LOST to Ybomb xP
Well you weren't playing very well in our last match of the set, you kept jumping above the platforms and I could hit you very easily with uairs. I don't know how I lost to Ybomb, I wasn't concentrating enough maybe, and I don't remember if there was any lag, but I do remember that I thought that I should have won that set. Oh yeah, I fought Ybomb on EGX, I have 11 frames delay there, that might be it.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Further proof that online Smash is fake Smash, and thus will never satisfy me.
Aaaah..... *sighs*

Will be interesting to see how this turns out considering the nature of such a great number of matches!

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
naw see, this is why BHL says p2p mupen only!
and isai too but he sucks
If only more people did this. Mupen p2p is the closest thing to console so far, for me, and it runs the best.

And just recently, since my N64 adapter can't read the N64 joystick that well at all, a buddy of mine allowed me to use his XBOX 360 controller (which is already USB) to try it out on smash. It actually works really **** well, and I may just play online smash again now once I'm used to it... Still play the real thing on console every day though!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
If only more people did this. Mupen p2p is the closest thing to console so far, for me, and it runs the best.

And just recently, since my N64 adapter can't read the N64 joystick that well at all, a buddy of mine allowed me to use his XBOX 360 controller (which is already USB) to try it out on smash. It actually works really **** well, and I may just play online smash again now once I'm used to it... Still play the real thing on console every day though!
aha, hopfully you become good, we need good pikas!

Superstar

Smash Champion
I'm still waiting for Surri. Doesn't really want to play when I want to...

Have his MSN though, so it should at least be easier to set up.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Disregard this tourney

the winner in doubles is Fireblaster and Boomfan because they won winner's, where second was a combination of ybombb and pretty face's team and lupogg's team

For singles
The winner of the winner's bracket was boomfan
the only people left in loser's were lawrencelot who was destined to get third or above (was in loser's finals), fireblaster, surri, and Superstar

MATTS!

Smash Ace
It's funny how I was not even mentioned in the post... even though im am easily better than, superstar, surri, fireblaster, NT grak, im not pro, Lawrencelot, and NBK Whybombb. I would of for sure went on to face boomfan again. Ohh well, I could care less.... As long as I know I can pwn them... I for sure would of put forth my best effort and took boomfan out.

MATTS!

Top Bottom