• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

finding and learning the drill shine infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
hey fello foxians....
i was just wondering if there are any vids on google video that show successful, drill shine infinites (i cant watch the ones on youtube)
if not could one of you talented bucks please upload one there.... i want to see.
and to do it, do you have to short hop or full hop?
and is this correct?:
dair, shine, wavedash, short hop\full hop (not sure which one), and then repeat...
all help appreciated...
yeah im a falco player by the way

Zgetto

Smash Ace
go to youtube and search for: mofo drillshine (i cant give links on the wii)
its done on a marth zero to death in training mode.
if you wanna see some in a real match search for: lunin vs frotaz
he does zero to 70% i think on battlefield(on peach last stock)
and btw you have to do it with a shorthop and then you got it right

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
go to youtube and search for: mofo drillshine (i cant give links on the wii)
its done on a marth zero to death in training mode.
if you wanna see some in a real match search for: lunin vs frotaz
he does zero to 70% i think on battlefield(on peach last stock)
and btw you have to do it with a shorthop and then you got it right
Yup, and you can search it on google maybe. I thought most of google search goes to youtube anyway, but whatever. I wouldn't use this too often though. It's kinda hard to keep up with the opponent DIing and ready to spam something due to your slowness.

Doval

Smash Lord
Keep in mind that it's very easy to mess up anywhere down the line (i.e. triangle jumped instead of wavedashed, failed the short-hop, missed an L-cancel...), it's not always the best option, and it's easy enough to get out of it with good DI as it is.

xelad1

Smash Ace
yeah you're better off learning how to do other things out of your waveshine like other aerials (dairs nairs, even sh uairs) or grabs... its not a bad idea the get it down though on a computer because it will help you practice being able to chase opponents after you shine them... just don't try and use it against humans.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
to practice drill shine infinite, plug in another controller, but don't have anyone play with that controller. Set the handicap for that character to 9, and go to melee mode. Practice away.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
theres also a nice wall drillshine infinite that lunin or luninspectra did. (arg i cant remember who O_O there are 2 lunins!) lunin/luninspectra did a wall infinite drilleshine on silentspectre on PS on the rock leve i think it is. got silentspectre to like 230% or something

Enigmatics

Smash Rookie
I have a question about drillshining: should I use the a button or the c-stick while doing it?

Ghettoman

Smash Apprentice
I personally use the C stick, but thats just me. I claw the controller, so i get to the C stick alot faster IMO. try using a and the C stick. Whichever you are most succesful with, stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom