• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Here's another Mach Rider one. This is my first time doing this type of sig, but I knew how you guys did it since I've had Photoshop for a long time. I resized the render that Gerudo gave us and blurred it a bit. I then sharpened it and erased some parts, put a border and fin.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Here's another Mach Rider one. This is my first time doing this type of sig, but I knew how you guys did it since I've had Photoshop for a long time. I resized the render that Gerudo gave us and blurred it a bit. I then sharpened it and erased some parts, put a border and fin.

****... That, sir, is kickass. Great job! :bigthumbu

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
MAN! I love some of these so much, that I changed my sig! GREAT WORK GUYS, and GREAT GUIDE! I think I should get that picture making thing down soon. And btw, my sig went back to it's roots=my first sig when I came to the SWF (minus Waluigi, Daisy, Deoxys, and Bomber, and added Miis, Lucario, Ridley, and Geno+much better pictures). Overall great work guys, and this deserves to be sticked. Definitely! :)

LOL, I went back to my roots! XD

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
This one is pretty cool... *saves*
haha thanks! I'm new to this.

here's another one I just made, and I'm pretty confident in saying that I'm probably the only person on these boards who supports or even remembers this retro character:

Mappy the Police Mouse, from Namco's MAPPY. If you've played it, you know how addictive it is. anyone?

Top Bottom