• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
:urg: Why can't this guy fix the first post?! Is so easy! I wish this was my thread... *sigh*

i'm in the making but im don't have all the time... what do you want me to fix. Im doing the URLS bit by bit. Also, wh ydon't you start up. Infact being a slack man i am (I'd rather) a person good at these forums like Vespervie start the topic again because at the moment, im busy trying to give the Andy sig to people (BTW, thx Vesperview.) It's just than my internet is very slow, and when i get broadband, i dont waste it.

Vesperview, i give you permssion.. Sory everyone. Im not always on the keyboard (Or wiimote)

vesperview

Smash Hero
i'm in the making but im don't have all the time... what do you want me to fix. Im doing the URLS bit by bit. Also, wh ydon't you start up. Infact being a slack man i am (I'd rather) a person good at these forums like Vespervie start the topic again because at the moment, im busy trying to give the Andy sig to people (BTW, thx Vesperview.) It's just than my internet is very slow, and when i get broadband, i dont waste it.

Vesperview, i give you permssion.. Sory everyone. Im not always on the keyboard (Or wiimote)
Don't worry I'll wait a while, what I was saying is that you should put the code, just like you put it in your signature in the first post, is very simple, in the meantime here is a new Geno sig:

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry I'll wait a while, what I was saying is that you should put the code, just like you put it in your signature in the first post, is very simple, in the meantime here is a new Geno sig:

Na serieously, im getting shouted out to quit this topic... i don't really have time to concentrate on this post (since big project) and it would be nice for someone to do V2 of this post

I will give you link of sigs, often, to make it up for you.

Also i have gimp not photoshop how do i make a photto the same?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Na serieously, im getting shouted out to quit this topic... i don't really have time to concentrate on this post (since big project) and it would be nice for someone to do V2 of this post

I will give you link of sigs, often, to make it up for you.

Also i have gimp not photoshop how do i make a photto the same?
Dw I use gimp too, it's basically the same.

-for the resizing, it should be under image->scale image
-for the transparency, you use the magic wand, and then erase whatever you'd like erased
-for the frame, make a box manually with the mouse, then right-click the image and go to edit->stroke selection. Make sure you choose the colour you want from the gimp menu, then choose the stroke selection size and your done :). All you have to do is manually right in the text.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
What if you're one of those people without photoshop? :(
Then you have three options:

1)Try using this guide with whatever rogram you have, and see if you can do it.
2)Get photoshop. 'Nuff said.
3)get gimp. I just posted the things that are different in the guide from photoshop and gimp.

Jededi4h

Smash Cadet
Obscure!!!

Here's some that I did. Just in case you're looking to support a really obscure character.

Marina Lightyears from Mischief Makers

Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble and Bust a Move

Thomas from Kung Fu (now that is freaking Retro!)

Enjoy

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here's some that I did. Just in case you're looking to support a really obscure character.

Marina Lightyears from Mischief Makers

Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble and Bust a Move

Thomas from Kung Fu (now that is freaking Retro!)

Enjoy

The game Kung-Fu in Japan is based on a Jackie Chan movie...Tom actually is a character FROM a Jackie Chan movie

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok, for some reason someone requested these...so I made them but

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here's Vivi...Or at least the best picture of Vivi...

Another request

Top Bottom