• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find Your Character Support Icon (Please close)

dbz22

Smash Apprentice
You can download a 30 day trial, plus, most photoshop programs are not bought if you know what I mean.
Allright got the really long wait time free trial. now I exracted it to my documents now its not there. where is then? do you know? I can extract it to a diffrent place.

dbz22

Smash Apprentice
You can download a 30 day trial, plus, most photoshop programs are not bought if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean. Also where do you extract it to? I extracted it and I can't find it. Where is it? and I can extract it to somewhere else to.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who's cut man?

You just extract it and then open the .exe file.

With Megaman in your sig!?! Blasphemy! Cut Man is the most famous of the Robot Masters as the first one Megaman ever fought!

*Venus

Smash Cadet
Ok, i tryed following your guide vesper, but i really dont know what your talking about, can you fill me in on some photoshop 101? i have photoshop but its really complicated

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't see the blasphemy in that, I never claimed to have played all Megaman games anyway, you should learn to just reply instead of trying to make people look stupid for not knowing something.
Because that was a joke:ohwell:

vesperview

Smash Hero
1. it wont let me draw pixels, its really messed
You just have to select the pencil tool... is in the same spot as the brush tool, after you select that, put the pixel size at 1 px, then you just create a new layer and move it to the top of your layer list so that the text appears above all of your layers.

2. How do i "Grab my render and add it to my signature background"?
After you deleted the background of the picture of the character you are using you select the Move Tool (the one with the Arrow icon) and click on your picture and drag it to your other photoshop document that must be 100x48 pixels.

I hope that helps.

*Venus

Smash Cadet
You just have to select the pencil tool... is in the same spot as the brush tool, after you select that, put the pixel size at 1 px, then you just create a new layer and move it to the top of your layer list so that the text appears above all of your layers.

After you deleted the background of the picture of the character you are using you select the Move Tool (the one with the Arrow icon) and click on your picture and drag it to your other photoshop document that must be 100x48 pixels.

I hope that helps.
ok.. when i draw with pixels it seems faint? how do i fix this??? :confused:

*Venus

Smash Cadet
nvm got a diff way to do, set the backround and do pixels in paint

SPOILERS
I got a twilight princess minda, but you see the name as ???

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
nvm got a diff way to do, set the backround and do pixels in paint

SPOILERS
I got a twilight princess minda, but you see the name as ???
Just write Midna, I wrote Claus in my Sig and that's a MAJOR spoiler in Mother 3

Ger-Bah

Smash Rookie
Can anyone with some ability in making these (as I have none) please make a Klonoa support image? He's a long-shot, but I'd love to have one anyways. If anyone is willing to give it a shot, they will for serious win the "awesome person of the month" award, and it's only the 3rd!

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
here are some icons I made, feel free to use them:

I made this midna one cause I didn't liked the font in others, but the background and pic are basically the same

the background is from the scene where she gets to the krazoa palace in adventures, in case you where wondering...

background from the woods in SMRPG, the first stage he is in (BTW I love the music there!)

^I will main him!

hope you like this, once again, use at will :D

Nos Turtle

Smash Rookie
Anyone know where I can get a premade Klonoa one? I thought I saw someone with it. If not I'll just make one.

TheSpoon

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new here and saw some recent posts asking for a Klonoa sig, so I made one. It's my first one, hope it's what you guys were kind of looking for:

Top Bottom