• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finals Brawlfest Tourney (Orlando/Oviedo, FL) 5-1-10 (Results 1st Post)

CO18

Smash Hero
Ew 5$ dollar entry, you should make it 10 and like pay to top 4 or 5 or something unless mostly everyone else wants 5 dollar entry

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
So, i'm pretty sure i'm calling in for work for this assuming i'll make more money here lol even if ten people show up than i will at my job on saturday for 3 hours....********, so CO wanna get some MLG teams practice if i show...?

gallax

Smash Hero
hrnut want that gallax beating. even though i havent really beat him in any tournies, there is always a first. getting closer each time. last time we played i got him to 145% last stock. this time, death.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
nah bro haven't you heard the saying, hrnut never dies....especially when he's on his A game last stock...and now with the knowledge of camping better in snake dittos...it'll be an interesting MU ;)

gallax

Smash Hero
....do u REALLY think u can outcamp me? you dont even have to think about this that hard really. i mean, outcamp gallax... i more than welcome the challenge of throwing nades. i really do lol and would enjoy it. i wouldnt even mind the match going to the timer.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
8bit don't plan on ordering food or catering...

low notice house tournaments never yield that many people...

CO18

Smash Hero
So, i'm pretty sure i'm calling in for work for this assuming i'll make more money here lol even if ten people show up than i will at my job on saturday for 3 hours....********, so CO wanna get some MLG teams practice if i show...?

Yeah definitley we should get some teams practice in but how u gonna make more money here then u would at work if ur getting 2nd

gallax

Smash Hero
Yeah definitley we should get some teams practice in but how u gonna make more money here then u would at work if ur getting 2nd
i know right!!! if it comes down to it though im gonna split with hrnut so 1st/2nd makes the same. although i am still taking 1st. how do u plan on making money co? mms? lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Co you may have a hard time beating him in snake dittos lol and don't worry even if i get second i guarantee i'll make more of a profit here than being at my job for 3 hours...papa johns ftl....I just want to enjoy my saturday and i need mlg practice so this is actually a pretty good opportunity to accomplish all of this :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Aight sounds good we gotta do alot of friendlies too in varios mus for practice for both of us

CO18

Smash Hero
WHAT is this blasphemy son. My like 1 week lucario and fox were like gonig toe to toe with ur falco ur main at the time. Even took a set off in GF I know you remember. you even johned about lucario vs falco when we were playing. And my shiek beat ur mk among many other things.
CO18 master of chars champ

Lets have random mm

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
u know rx, u post = me canceling tournies. and very likely i'm not paying my money for food anyways... i'm already pissed off for the week anyways

oh and dont call me 8-bit, getting sick of that already
you get mad so easily.

and what's wrong with 8-bit?

what do you go by now?

Top Bottom