• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally! Some Brawl ENGLISH Voices...~UPDATED:MORE VOICES~

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight sound like a straight up Gangsta, I love it. I wonder why people have problems with Ike's voice, he almost sound the same as his games.
Ike just sounds bored. The quality is really exceptional for him, but yeah, bored. And his lines are pretty lol.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Old school Ash or new-horrible-piece of ****-sounds like a Youtube fan-dub Ash?

I still haven't heard Sonic, PT, or any of the Pokemon other than Pikachu who stays the same obviously.

I don't have a problem with Fox or Falco's voices. They seem to fit actually. Pit is horrible. I don't even feel like playing him now. Ike isn't great, but it could be worse. I'm glad Marth is still Japanese.
youtube fandub Ash plays PT.....and it still sounds like ****....I forget where (possibly G4 playing Brawl) you could hear his voice (also in an english trailer)

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
yeah pits voice sucks. I think i would like it allot better if he spoke Japanese

I geuss i can live with fox's but i kinda like the gruffness in his voice in melee... i wish they kept it in brawl...

Ike's voice is alright I was thinking his voice would be a bit deeper.

Meteknights voice is to deep i was expecting like a phantom of the opera voice minus the singing.

I have so say falco voice sounds the best but i wish he had some smart @$$ comments to say

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
alright ill put up with all 0f those except pit, just no i never wana hear that voice again...

they better not have changed lucas

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
"I fight for my friends"

Sounds like something off of sesame street.

The voices are ok. At least theres not hours of dialouge with them like a final fantasy game

NDUDE

Smash Ace
I'm hoping it's just camcorder quality that makes Pit's voice suck so bad...Fox and Falco's voices are from SF64, so nothing new. Meta Knight sounds demonic, which is pretty cool. Ike isn't too bad, but I haven't played PoR/RD, so...

Anyways, what about Wolf?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
alright ill put up with all 0f those except pit, just no i never wana hear that voice again...

they better not have changed lucas
They won't. They can't replace a VA who already isn't Japanese.

At least I heard Lucas' VA wasn't Japanese.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
OK... I'm going to change the language soundtrack from English to Japaneses as soon as I get my hands on this game, the voice actors sound horrible, well, that is for the exception of David Hayter.

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman
OK... I'm going to change the language soundtrack from English to Japaneses as soon as I get my hands on this game, the voice actors sound horrible, well, that is for the exception of David Hayter.
That option's been taken out. English language only.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
but ya could the person thay did this dp if for all thechacters im interseted in hearing link, falcon,gonon, .......

i just cant get over pits voice, his ***. voice is awsome, the should have made him sound more link

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
My... my... god... ill have to play this game on MUTE! or put them on japanese voices because... well come on! they all suck. fox sounds like a ******. meta-knight is some mexican. falco is black. ike sounds like a kid. and a really nice guy who later turns out to molest children. and pit's voice is played by a girl! and did i hear "oh great potato we won!"?!!?!? wtf! WTF!

Darkurai

Smash Master
My thoughts.

Fox: "Landmaster!" Disappointing.
Meta Knight: Darth Vader confirmed!
Pit: ...what.
Ike: I don't like it. But I've never played Path of Radience, so, yeah.
Falco: Sanji confirmed!

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
but ya could the person thay did this dp if for all thechacters im interseted in hearing link, falcon,gonon, .......
Link should never talk. The day Link says one miniscule line is the day the Zelda series dies, because I know they'll make him sound like a fairy-***boy.

Ganon on the other hand would be interesting. Falcon sorta says stuff.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
And this is why i listen to japanese with english subbed animes. Honestly English voice actors ALWAYS do a bad job, but there are rare cases.

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
My thoughts.

Fox: "Landmaster!" Disappointing.
Meta Knight: Darth Vader confirmed!
Pit: ...what.
Ike: I don't like it. But I've never played Path of Radience, so, yeah.
Falco: Sanji confirmed!
If only he sounded like Sanji. I want my Sylverster Stalone Falco now.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Fox's voice was ok. I was hoping for a little better than that, seeing how he is my second in command (second fav.), but I guess his voice meets ok standards in my book.

Meta Knight's was really funny. ROFL! It looks like D0c926 and Pima beat me to it: it is Darth Vader! Hahaha. He even knows Engrish! Totally awsome!

Pit is pretty much the way I imagined his voice.

Ike, FACEPALM! I agree with you Shock the Hedgehog, "I fight for my friends." What the...? That is not the Ike I know!

Falco's was ok. I am in total agreement with you Thino: Where IS Falco's "Hey Einstein, I'm on your side!" voice? The voice he had from Star Fox 64 was one of the best voices he had. All and all though it's still ok, I did like the heavy Brooklyn accent they put on him.

CJay

Smash Cadet

i just cant get over pits voice, his ***. voice is awsome, the should have made him sound more link
im going to do some more tomorrow, im even uploading snakes codec conversations

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman
The following characters will NOT be dubbed:

Ganondorf
Link
Zelda
Lucas
Ness
Samus
Dedede
Captain Falcon

etc etc.

They don't actually SPEAK, and the rare few that do "say things" are already saying them in English.

They could have atleast give us the option to use Japanse characters for the names. Hell, the Japanese version can use english characters.

This makes me want to order a Wii freeloader and a Japanese copy of Brawl even though I have my english one payed in full. -_-

Top Bottom